Becoming a Cuckold Pt. 01

Story Info
My experience of becoming a cuckold.
1k words
4.01
23.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a few months ago, my life was quite normal. Although, is normal the right word to describe it? When is anything ever normal?

I am just an average thirty-something guy called jonathan, married to my beautiful blonde-hair, blue-eyes wife Amanda. She is the type of woman that gets a lot of attention from men, with her beautiful slim figure, attractive face with a nose piercing and gorgeous C-cup breasts.

I often hear the joke that I will probably have paid her a lot to be my wife, since normally she would be way out of my league. We both laugh about it and I always thought I was just lucky to have her.

What most people don't know, is that we secretly have a very kinky relationship. Amanda has a high sex drive and loves to try new things. Although she is quite dominant in real life, she loves being a submissive slut in the bedroom. Together, we tried almost everything. I have tied her up, I have gagged her, spanked her, whipped her and did almost everything to her that she could think of.

Yes, you read that right. Everything that *she* could think of, not me. Because now that I look back on those times, the only one who was actually in control during that entire period was her, not me. She said she wanted me to cane her, and so I did. She said she wanted me to gag her and cum in her face, and so I did. But when I said I would love her to give me a rimjob, she plainly said "No, i am not into that." and of course it didn't happen.

Where I thought it was all right that she bossed me around in real life because I controlled her in the bedroom, it was actually just the same. She was in control in the bedroom as well, and I just followed her, even though following meant quite a lot of fun activities. I enjoyed it and never gave it much conscious thought.

We have never been completely monogamous but have only had sex with other couples together, not apart from each other. This happened usually in a BDSM setting, where I would dominate her, together with another Master who brought his own slavegirl to be dominated by me as well. These were great nights, and it sounds so far like I am one of the luckiest guys on earth.

However, on one of these nights something happened that opened my eyes a bit further to the fact that Amanda was actually the one in control. We had scheduled a play night where we met up with a Master called John and his slavegirl called Jolene (both fictitious names for privacy). Amanda and I had an agreement that we would never do something with somebody else that we had not done to each other beforehand.

When the night started everything was well and at some point John and I had separated the two slave girls. I had Jolene tied up in the bedroom and was playing with her pussy, alternatively eating it, fucking it and teasing it with my fingers. She was screaming in pleasure and came several times. I heard similar noises coming from the living room where John was playing with Amanda, until at some point Amanda got quiet and I could only hear John groaning with pleasure.

I finished playing with Jolene, put on my underwear and took Jolene back to the living. I walked in on the scene of John lying in a comfortable chair with his legs held up high in the air and Amanda sitting between them. At first I thought she was just giving him a blowjob, but when I got closer, I noticed something different. Her mouth was not working his cock. It also wasn't licking his balls. It was lower. Much lower.

When i got closer i could no longer escape what was happening. She was giving him a rimjob. And definitely not against her own will. She was no longer tied up and used her hands to push his ass cheeks apart. Her tongue went in and out of his asshole in a rhythmic motion. She seemed to be in some sort of trance and I could just tell that she loved every second of it.

When she noticed I had entered the living room, she gave me a look. One look that said it all:

"I am doing this to him, and not to you. You know that it is my decision to place him above you. There is nothing you can do about it. I am in control."

I was afraid to say something, afraid to look like a fool before the other Master, afraid that he would see that i could not even control my own slave, so I just stood there and did nothing. I just watched her as she continued to clean his asshole, moving her hands over to his cock and starting to stroke him. His cock grew even harder and he started moaning even louder, telling her to continue.

Of course she did as she was told, all the time giving me sideways looks, more and more dominant, knowing she was completely ignoring our agreement and humiliating me by doing something to another man that she explicitly did not want to do to me.

John continued to groan and moan until he finally blew out a huge cumshot with Amanda's tongue completely in his asshole and her face buried between his cheeks. When he had finished cumming, Amanda softly licked his ass and then gave it a tender kiss, before standing up. John ordered Jolene to lick up his cum and Amanda walked over to me.

"Did the two of you have fun as well, Sir?" she whispered in my ear, emphasizing the word Sir in such a way that I knew exactly what she meant. Her hand was on my cock straight away and she just smiled when she felt my erection through my pants. "Come on, give me a kiss." were her next words, and without waiting she french kissed me long and deep, making me taste the other Master's ass.

The kiss lasted only a few seconds, but those moments marked the beginning of an entirely different dynamic in our relationship, as I was soon about to find out....

[To be continued...]