Bath of Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaclyn yanked her arm free of Rose's grasp, only for Rose to grab her once again. Violet drew a knife and held it to Jaclyn's eye.

"Where is your brother, Jaclyn?" Catherine said. "Tell me or this will be even more unpleasant for you than it needs to be."

"He's-" Jaclyn started, and smiled. "He went down into the basement. He's there, killing your brother right now."

Catherine looked at Violet and Rose. Jaclyn wondered if she bought it.

"The truth, Jaclyn," Catherine said.

Jaclyn laughed.

"It's true, I swear."

Now Catherine smiled. Jaclyn let her smile fade. She'd convinced Catherine she was lying, now Jaclyn had to convince her that wasn't exactly what she wanted. A classic bluffing maneuver; her father would be proud.

"You fool. You actually came here alone. Why?" Catherine asked.

"Lukas tried to kill my brother and me. I thought he might be here," Jaclyn said.

"Well, you made a big mistake. Turn her over, girls," Catherine said.

Rose and Violet flipped Jaclyn onto her belly and held her to the floor. Catherine removed a syringe from her robe, and admiring how nicely Jaclyn filled out her tight yoga pants, she injected the syringe into Jaclyn's left buttock. The needle easily penetrated the thin material of the yoga pants as well as her soft skin. Catherine injected the serum into Jaclyn's firm butt cheek, and removed the syringe. The serum took only a second to render Jaclyn unconscious.

"Get her down to the washroom, and prepare my bath," Catherine said.

* * * * *

Dylan didn't pause for a second. He grabbed his duffel bag and raced out of the storage room as fast as he could. Killing Lukas could wait.

Dylan drew his .38 and hurried out of the basement, taking the steps two at a time until he was back in the den. Finding it empty, Dylan ran to the kitchen, where he found Morris preparing Catherine's breakfast.

"WHERE IS SHE?" Dylan demanded, aiming his revolver at Morris' head. Morris froze.

"Wha-at?" Morris trembled.

"WHERE IS MY SISTER?" Dylan screamed.

"Upstairs," Morris said.

Dylan hurried up the stairs to the second floor, searching each room as he passed. He arrived at the art room, as Catherine called it, and found Jaclyn unconscious on the floor. Next to her, he found Rose and Violet seated beside her. They were both dressed in leather jackets and cargo pants, with their hair tied back into ponytails. Rose looked through Jaclyn's phone, while Violet searched Jaclyn's pockets. Dylan stared at them in disbelief.

"What the hell-"

"Hi, Dylan," Violet said.

"So, he is here. See, I told you that girl is a world-class BS-er," Rose said.

Dylan aimed his .38 at Violet.

"Get away from her. Now."

Violet laughed.

"You're not going to shoot me, Dylan," Violet said.

"Don't fuck with me! Get the hell away from my sister now!"

Rose and Violet just smiled, neither of them showing a trace of fear.

"Put the gun down, Dylan. It's over," Rose said.

Dylan glanced around nervously. He was certain neither of these two were vampires. Violet even held Jaclyn's crucifix in her hands. Yet somehow neither of them felt threatened having a revolver in their faces.

"Last chance," Dylan said. "Hands in the air, step away from my sister."

"Go ahead, mummy boy," Violet teased. "It wouldn't be the first time you shot a load in my face." She and Rose giggled.

Feeling his anger overcoming his senses, Dylan squeezed the trigger. The gun clicked. No bang. No bullet.

"What the fuck?" Dylan asked to himself. He checked the safety and fired again. Nothing. Rose and Violet laughed.

"Did somebody sneak in your house and change out the bullets in your gun?" Violet asked, smirking. "Guess you better be more mindful of your keys when you're at a party."

"Somebody might steal them and make a spare set," Rose said, holding up a set of keys and jingling them teasingly.

"What the hell do you want?" Dylan asked.

Violet climbed to her feet.

"Well, Dylan, Ms. Balko hired us to do some very special jobs for her. You see, she's a lot older than she looks."

"A LOT older," Rose added.

"And maintaining her good looks is quite a challenge for her. So it's our job to find her young women-"

"And men-" Rose added.

"And men, who can- give a little of themselves, so to speak. And as luck would have it, your sister just happens to be a virgin."

Dylan chuckled uncomfortably.

"Well, I've got some bad news for you," Dylan said. "Jaclyn is definitely not-"

Just then, the needle entered Dylan's neck. He caught a brief glimpse of Catherine through his peripheral vision before everything went dark.

* * * * *

When Dylan awoke he found he couldn't move. He couldn't tell if it was because the dose of tranquilizer Catherine had given him was still in effect, or if it was because his arms and legs were bound with sturdy leather restraints.

Dylan was cold. He lay on a flat stone slab and he found he was completely naked. He looked around the room and found he was back in the basement, though this room in particular was one he hadn't been in before.

The room was lit solely by candlelight. He could see a large vanity mirror, with a sink in front of it, against the wall a few feet away from him. Twisting his head, he could see a large bathtub in the center of the room. Candles lined the walls, dimly illuminating the dank washroom.

Just beyond the bathtub, Dylan could see a set of steps leading up to a door. It looked to be the only door in the room, until Dylan spotted an alcove on the wall opposite the vanity mirror. There may have been a door somewhere in the alcove but from Dylan's angle he couldn't see.

"Jaclyn!" Dylan shouted.

He didn't expect an answer, but he heard a squeal. It sounded like Jaclyn had a gag of some sort in her mouth. He couldn't see Jaclyn anywhere, but she sounded as though she was in the same room. She squealed again, it sounded as though she was shouting "Dylan."

Dylan peered at the alcove, but couldn't see her. Her cries came from that direction.

"Jaclyn, I'm sorry. I never should have left you by yourself."

Jaclyn mumbled something, but Dylan couldn't understand what it was.

"Actually- I never should have brought you here in the first place," Dylan shouted. "I wanted to find out who killed Mom. I couldn't let it go, and now I dragged you into this too. I should have thought of you. I should have thought about how this would affect you. I'm so sorry."

He could hear Jaclyn crying.

"Listen Jackie, what we did last night, I hope you don't regret that. It was a moment of weakness on both our parts. I just wanted to make you happy. And to make you feel safe. Obviously I fucked that up."

"No, no, no, no," Jaclyn moaned.

"I hope you know that I will always love you. I always will," Dylan said.

Jaclyn muttered that she loved him too. It wasn't clear, but Dylan was certain of her words.

The door opened, and two figures entered. Dylan could see their silhouettes enter the room. The two figures descended the steps, revealing themselves to be Rose and Violet as they stepped out from the shadows. The sexy young ladies wore beautiful lacy lingerie. True to their names, Rose wore red and Violet wore purple. They walked past the bathtub and approached the slab where Dylan lay.

"Mmm, looks like he's awake," Rose said.

"Ready to have some fun?" Violet asked.

The girls climbed onto the stone slab, each grabbing one of Dylan's hands and turning it palm side up. They proceeded to sit on Dylan's hands, filling his palms with their firm, thong-clad bottoms. They draped their legs across his torso, forming a crisscross pattern.

"What the hell is this?" Dylan asked. He didn't want to admit it, but the young beauties were turning him on quite immensely.

"Dylan, tell us something," Violet said. "Which one of us do you find sexier?"

Dylan scoffed.

"Get off me you stupid bitches."

Violet tsked.

"Come on, Dyl, there's got to be one of us you want to make your dick wet," Rose said.

"Fuck you," Dylan said.

Violet leaned towards Dylan's face closely.

"Who do you find more attractive?" Violet asked. "Is it Rose?"

"-or Violet?" Rose said, leaning closely to Dylan's face as well.

The two girls stuck out their tongues and sensually licked the sides of Dylan's face. As they did, they gently ran their palms across Dylan's chest. He didn't want it, but soon his penis swelled into a full erection. The girls looked at his swollen member, smiled, and continued licking the sides of his neck and under his ears.

"It's all right if you can't decide," Violet said.

"You can have BOTH of us!" Rose squealed.

The girls giggled. They turned to face Dylan, and very teasingly, they reached behind their backs and unfastened their bras. Dylan watched, transfixed on the two stunning babes as they removed their bras and exposed their gorgeous breasts.

"I think he likes them," Rose said. Violet nodded in agreement. The beauties leaned towards him, giving Dylan a face full of firm tits.

"Mmmm, how do you like that?" Violet muttered.

They rubbed their breasts against his face, giggling as they did. Dylan didn't want to be seduced, but the soft touch of the four bare breasts on his face was perhaps the most erotic sensation he'd ever experienced. He closed his eyes, but he could feel their pert nipples tickling his eyelids.

Violet touched her index finger and thumb to the head of his penis, and gently tugged it up and down. No matter how much Dylan hated these girls for what they'd done to him and his sister, there was no denying this was intensely pleasurable. His fully erect penis throbbed under Violet's soft grasp.

"Ooh, it's so hard," Violet marveled.

"Let me feel," Rose said. Rose grabbed Dylan's penis, and both girls gently stroked it. Dylan wanted to slide his hands down into the panties of each of these girls, but his hands, being restrained, left him unable to do anything but lick the nipples in his face.

He started with one of Violet's and then moved on to one to Rose's. The girls loved it, and soon pressed their tits together to fit three nipples- two of Rose's and one of Violet's- into Dylan's mouth at once. Dylan sucked the three nipples, making an attempt to give equal attention to all of them. The girls continued to stroke Dylan and tease his cock with soft caresses of their fingers.

"So, Dylan," Rose said sweetly. "Are you ready to fuck these titties and splatter them all over with cum?"

She licked her lips and winked.

"I think he'd rather cum in my mouth," Violet said.

"You already gave him a BJ last time, it's my turn!" Rose said.

"That's cause I make guys cum the hardest," Violet said.

Dylan chuckled.

"Ladies, ladies, please," Dylan said. "No need for argument."

"That's right Rose, let's not argue," Violet said. "Why don't you pull those panties off and give us a peek at that sexy little ass of yours?"

"That sounds like a great idea," Dylan said. "How about you untie my hands so I can grab you?"

Violet shook her head.

"No, sorry Dylan, we need you where you are," Violet said.

"Yeah, we can't have you running away on us now, can we?" Rose said. She hopped off the slab and bent over, giving Dylan a good long look at her thong-covered bottom. True to Violet's word, Rose's behind was round and gorgeous. She kept her long, beautiful legs straight as she slipped her thumbs into the waistband of her panties.

Slowly, Rose slipped her panties off her butt and let them fall all the way down to her ankles. She didn't stand up right away, instead she gave Dylan a long lingering look at her naked bottom, with her labia and anus in full view.

"Look at that ass," Violet said, admiringly. Dylan didn't need to be told, he was looking anyway. "She loves it up the butt, by the way,"

"So do you!" Rose said, still bent over.

"I love it everywhere," Violet said, and slipped Dylan's penis into her mouth.

Rose scurried around the slab and grabbed Violet's panties, and pulled them down as well. Dylan was pleased to see both girls had fully shaved pussies, like his sister's. Dylan was hoping he might get a peek of red fur between Rose's soft supple thighs, but he had no such luck. He did spy some crimson stubble just above her clitoris, answering his question as to whether Rose was indeed a natural ginger.

Giggling at Dylan, she lightly slapped Violet on the butt so Violet would move slightly to her left. Rose climbed onto the slab and took Dylan's testicles into her mouth, and together the two naked girls licked Dylan's penis and scrotum up and down.

Dylan grunted; the touch of their tongues was arousing beyond anything he'd experienced before. The beauties licked the side of his penis in unison, and let the tips of their tongues dance around the top of his glans.

Dylan wondered, as any man in his situation would, just how he had gotten so lucky. What had possessed not one, but two gorgeous babes to share their perfect bodies with him? And their bodies were indeed perfect. Slim waists. Nicely curved, child-bearing hips. Round, firm asses. Big beautiful breasts. They were perfect tens, and their pussies were swollen and dripping wet as they enjoyed tasting Dylan's hardened and erect man muscle. It was too good to be true. Dylan would find this out soon enough.

Dylan's precum seeped from his urethra, and the girls happily licked it up and continued their duo-fellatio. Rose grabbed Violet by the sides of her face and pulled her close, kissing her directly on her open mouth with Dylan's penis between their lips. They slipped their tongues into each other mouths; softly caressing Dylan's glans as they passed the other's lips.

Both girls moaned, and kissed each other's lips and Dylan's penis simultaneously. They kissed faster and harder, and the stimulation was becoming too great for Dylan to handle.

As the girls both licked, their hands gently stroked his shaft, and Dylan could withstand the sensations no more. A burst of semen erupted from his penis, and Violet responded with what looked to be half of a clam shell, which she placed on Dylan's pelvis.

She manged to catch the gooey blob with the clam shell, only for a second burst of cum to erupt, but Violet moved the shell exactly where it needed to be, and the second load of jizz landed directly into the small container as well. She swished the shell about, admiring the thick man cream inside.

"Hmm, not as much as I'd hoped," Violet said. She raised an eyebrow. "Did you have sex last night?"

"He didn't have a girl over last night," Rose said, relaxing on her belly and crossing her legs at her ankles. "I was watching."

"Hmm, I think someone was slapping the beef stick then, wasn't he?" Violet smirked. She and Rose laughed.

"Ha ha, yeah," Dylan said, half-halfheartedly. "So how about these ropes?"

"Oh, we're not done with you just yet," Rose said, hopping to her feet. She grabbed something from a table behind Dylan, just out of his view, and dropped the object onto the stone slab, just next to Dylan's head. He turned his attention to the object and saw it was a roll of shrink wrap.

"Not yet," Violet said, holding her index finger in Rose's face. "After the bath."

"Look, fine, do what you want with me! Just let my sister go! Please!" Dylan pleaded.

Violet shook her head.

"Sorry baby, we need her most of all."

Violet sauntered over towards the vanity mirror, he curvy hips swaying sexily with every step. She placed the clam shell full of Dylan's semen next to the sink. As she did, she briefly examined herself in the mirror, and cupped her breasts in her hands.

"After we get paid I'm getting a boob job," Violet said, glumly.

"Whyyy? Your tits are perfect!" Rose said. She carried two white robes over her shoulder. She placed one around Violet's shoulders before putting the other one on herself. "I wish my tits looked as good as yours!"

"I wish I had an ass like yours," Violet said. The two girls opened their robes and gently squeezed each other's breasts.

"They're sooo perfect!" Rose said.

The door opened, and Catherine Balko entered, wearing a thick black robe.

"Am I interrupting anything?" Catherine asked. The girls turned to face her.

"No ma'am, everything is ready for you," Violet said. She and Rose quickly shut their robes and moved away from the vanity mirror. Catherine determinately descended the steps and walked towards the mirror.

She took a seat in front of the sink, assuming perfect posture as she did, and stuck her fingers into the clam shell. Catherine didn't seem a bit disgusted upon moistening her fingers in Dylan's recently expunged spooge. Dylan watched, disconcerted, as she proceeded to wipe the sticky mess onto her face.

"They say semen is excellent for maintaining healthy skin," Catherine said, watching Dylan in the mirror. "I've found it's helpful for achieving a bright, healthy, glow. I want you to know I appreciate your 'donation.'"

Catherine wiped the semen across her forehead, nose, chin and cheeks. She watched herself in the mirror carefully to ensure she didn't miss a spot.

Dylan was too dumbfounded to speak. He stared at her, with his jaw hanging open, as he watched his man batter dribble down her face.

"And now, I'm afraid, comes the next part of my beauty regime, Mr. Becket. And this one is not going to be as pleasant for you."

Catherine rose to her feet and turned to her two assistants, who stood against the far wall, awaiting their instructions.

"Bring her out," Catherine said.

Violet grabbed a wheel crank mounted upon the wall. She twisted the crank causing a chain to pull something from another room. Dylan twisted his head to see what was happening.

To his horror, he saw his sister hanging upside down, with the sturdy chain wrapped securely around her ankles. It was then that Dylan noticed the steel track mounted on the ceiling that ran from the alcove to the opposite side of the washroom. As Violet turned the crank, a dolly mounted on the steel track carried Jaclyn from the alcove and into the washroom.

Jaclyn was naked, with a cloth gag in her mouth as Dylan surmised, and her hands were bound behind her back with rope. She squealed loudly through her gag as the dolly carried her across the room, her slim body swaying gently back and forth.

As she passed over the large washtub, Rose held up her hand, and Violet stopped, leaving Jaclyn suspended directly over the basin. From there, she made eye contact with Dylan, giving him a pleading, desperate stare. Dylan shut his eyes and shook his head.

Catherine cleared her throat.

"The blindfold," Catherine demanded. Rose quickly scurried over towards Dylan, and wrapped a piece of cloth tightly over Dylan's eyes.

"You're gonna need this," Rose said, tightening the cloth.

"What is this?" Dylan shouted. "What are you going to do?"

Dylan heard the door open, and another set of footsteps enter the room. Dylan rubbed the back of his head against the slab, desperately trying to slip the blindfold off. Hearing Jaclyn's cries, and the set of footsteps descending into the washroom, Dylan furiously rubbed the sides and back of his head against the stone slab, until he'd uncovered one eye, and then the other, restoring his vision of the washroom.

He'd removed the blindfold just in time to see Catherine open her robe, and drop it to the floor. She stood naked at the edge of the washtub, looking up at the quivering Jaclyn. Catherine had a decent body for her age, and Dylan wasn't even sure what her age was exactly. Her breasts were firm and round, with big brown nipples stiff with excitement. Her dark brown pubic hair was neatly trimmed but still concealed her pussy.

Next to Catherine, was the newly arrived Morris, who carried in his hands a long wooden scythe with a sharp steel blade on the end.

1...456789