Bad Neighbours Pt. 04

Story Info
Things begin to spiral out of Andy's control.
16.7k words
3.57
13.3k
38

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 03/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following morning Andy woke up to an empty bed. Trying to shake the cobwebs, he checked the time and realized he'd slept in unusually late, even for a Saturday. His cock was hard and thoughts of the previous night played through his mind.

He had enjoyed Abbie's passionate demands and even more so the steamy fantasy he had conjured in his mind. But now reality struck him like a cold douse of water. What had he done? And what had Abbie done? He felt guilty that he'd fantasized about Jenna while finishing himself last night, and it felt even more fucked up that he had gotten aroused imagining his wife with Dean. But something else was bothering him. Why had Abbie seemed so distant?

He squeezed his erection and considered masturbating again. In spite of taking care of himself in the bathroom last night, not being able to finish with his wife left him feeling unfulfilled.

Instead, Andy pulled on a pair of sweat pants and headed downstairs.

As he descended the stairs he could hear voices below and his stomach dropped. He paused to listen closer but couldn't make out who the voices belonged to. He entered the kitchen to see Abbie in her white bathrobe pouring Jenna a cup of coffee.

Jenna's tight tank top accentuated her ample cleavage, and her shorts revealed her toned thighs. Tattoos graced a good portion of her arms and shoulders as well as one that crept down her right thigh.

"Morning, Andy," Jenna greeted him, tilting her head sideways. "Didn't expect to see you up so early."

Andy cleared his throat, his voice cracking slightly.

"Umm, yeah," he managed to say weakly. "Good morning, Jenna."

Abbie turned around and gave her husband a peck on the cheek.

"Good morning, hun," she greeted him with a smile, tracing a finger across his chest.

It suddenly dawned on Andy that he was wearing just a pair of sweat pants and no shirt. He hadn't been expecting company.

"Good morning," he said with an uneasy smile.

"So Jenna, what brings you over this morning?" Andy asked, trying to sound casual despite the discomfort creeping up his spine.

Would it always be this way? Would he feel terrified every time his wife was alone with Jenna or Dean, for fear they had finally decided to reveal their secret?

Jenna gave him an innocent smile as she took a sip of her coffee, watching Andy closely over the rim of her cup.

"Just needed my morning caffeine fix," she replied. "Thought I would drop by and thank you guys for having us over last night. It was fun, we should do it more often."

"We really should," Abbie chimed in, filling another mug. "I mean, after all, we live right next door to each other!"

"Yea," Andy agreed, glancing nervously at Jenna. "Of course."

"Here hun," Abbie handed Andy a hot cup of fresh coffee.

"Thanks," he smiled.

She really was amazing. There was no question things had been tense lately, but he wondered if much of that was just in his own head. The video his neighbours had of him loomed over him every day, but in a lot of ways, things with him and his wife had been better than ever, particularly in the bedroom. They both seemed more sexually charged than they had been in years.

"So," Andy took a sip of coffee. "Where's Dean this morning?" he asked, breaking the awkward silence.

"Something came up and he had to go into work today," Jenna replied with a frown. "So looks like I'm on my own." she chuckled softly, stirring her coffee with a spoon. "What about you, Andy?"

"Me?" Andy raised an eyebrow questioningly. "What about me?"

"Oh, nothing," Jenna feigned innocence but Andy saw the mischief in her eyes. "Its just, I heard you didn't quite finish last night."

Andy's cheeks reddened and he shot a nervous glance at Abbie.

"What? I don't know what you mean," he stammered.

"Jenna!" Abbie exclaimed.

"What?" Jenna asked. "Was I supposed to keep that a secret?" She giggled taking another sip of coffee.

Abbie put her hand on Andy's back and rubbed it reassuringly.

"Sorry, hun," she said with a grin. "I was just telling Jenna how amazing you were last night. That you wore me out and I was too exhausted to help you... you now... finish." Abbie laughed.

She leaned in and gave him a tender kiss.

"Andy, you stud," Jenna teased. "Who knew?" she giggled.

Andy blushed. "Ummm, thanks. I try."

"So, what do you guys have planned for the rest of the weekend?" Abbie asked, changing the subject.

"Not sure," Jenna shrugged. "With Dean gone for the day, I'm probably just going to hang out in the yard and catch some sun. Maybe read a good book."

Jenna did not look like a bookworm, Andy thought. If she was, he would bet his last dollar the books wouldn't be ones you'd want your kids to come across.

"That sounds relaxing," Abbie commented sincerely. "Andy's been working overtime lately, and we've barely had time to sit outside and relax. We might just swing by your place later, if you don't mind some company?"

"That sounds fun," Jenna replied excitedly. "I'd love some company."

Andy shifted uncomfortably in his seat, trying to conceal the burgeoning erection forming in his pants. He realized that while he'd been listening to the girls talk, he'd perhaps been staring a little too closely at Jenna. Despite his best efforts to maintain composure, he suddenly felt an overwhelming arousal. He casually looked down at his lap, praying he wouldn't see a tent in his sweat pants, but there it was. Andy slid his chair in closer to the table hoping for some cover.

"That sounds like a great plan," Jenna said excitedly. "Let's say in an hour then?"

"Yea, sure. Sounds good," Andy replied, hoping to wrap up their conversation so Jenna would leave.

"Great," Jenna smiled broadly, her gaze wandering between Andy and Abbie. "Then I'll see you two in an hour. That should give me enough time to give the pool a quick cleaning with the skimmer."

"Oh shoot," Abbie said thoughtfully. "I just remembered, I have to run a few errands this morning, so it may have to be a bit later."

Andy felt a mix of relief yet disappointment. He really didn't want his wife becoming too close to his neighbours. But the thought of Jenna sunbathing was enticing.

"But Andy can come over and help you clean the pool and I will join you guys in awhile," Abbie suggested.

Andy shot her a look of astonishment but Abbie paid him no attention.

"Well that sounds great," Jenna chimed in. "If that's ok with you, Andy?"

Before he could respond, his wife answered for him. "Of course he doesn't mind, do you Andy? And I shouldn't be too long." Abbie added, giving Andy a gentle pat on the back.

"I guess that means I'm stuck with the fun task of cleaning the pool, huh?" Andy joked, forcing a smile to mask his inner turmoil.

Jenna gave Andy a wink.

"Ok, well Andy I will see you in about an hour. And Abbie, join us when you can. You may have some catching up to do. It may be early, but I'm already craving a margarita," she teased.

With that, she turned and left.

Andy stared at the back of his wife as she cleaned up their dishes. He wanted to say something, to let her know he could just wait for her to be finished her errands and they could go together. But she had committed him to helping Jenna clean the pool before they enjoyed their day together and he saw no way out of it.

Abbie dried her hands and bent over to give him a quick kiss.

"Ok," she said, as she turned and headed for the stairs. "I'm going to get showered and dressed before I head out. I have a nail appointment in just over an hour and then a few errands to run. Then I'll meet up with you guys. It will be fun, I'm looking forward to it."

With that she was up the stairs to get ready and Andy was left sitting at the table staring down at the bulge in his pants.

By the time he had showered and gotten dressed, Andy was feeling a bit better about things. He had had time to calm himself down and reasoned that perhaps he was feeling stressed for no reason. Neither Jenna nor Dean had given any indication since that day that they intended to cause his marriage any harm. In fact, they'd been quite friendly. Perhaps this would all just blow over, at least until he could figure out a way to put it behind him for good.

When Jenna answered the door, Andy's heart raced. She looked stunning. She had not changed her clothes, she was still wearing a tight white tank top and a pair of shorts that he now realized barely covered her ass. But something was different and it took him no more than a couple of seconds to realize it. She was no longer wearing a bra. Jenna's nipples were clearly visible through the material that fit so perfectly against her chest.

Andy gulped. Her breasts looked perfect, her nipples protruding shamelessly. Seeing them now, poking straight through her thin shirt, excited him beyond belief. She looked incredible. His cock grew hard beneath his swim trunks.

"Come on in, Andy," Jenna said, opening the door wider.

Andy stepped inside, trying hard not to stare.

He followed Jenna to the kitchen, and she handed him a drink from the counter.

"Drink up," she said, as she finished the last of her drink and began to fix another.

Andy took a large mouthful of his drink and nearly spit it back out. Wow, that was strong! He managed to swallow it, his eyes watering slightly.

"Too strong?" she asked, giggling. "Here, let's get your palette warmed up."

Jenna reached into the cupboard and pulled out two shot glasses. Before Andy could protest, she filled them both to the brim with tequila and handed Andy his.

"To a fun afternoon," Jenna proposed, clinking her glass against Andy's.

"To a fun afternoon," Andy parroted, feeling the potent liquid burn and numb his throat.

He downed the fiery fluid, wincing slightly as it seared his taste buds. The burning sensation subsided, leaving him feeling pleasantly buzzed.

Jenna stood staring at Andy for several seconds, as if pondering something. Andy shifted uncomfortably, trying to think of something to say to break the tension.

"Andy, I have a bit of a confession to make. I don't really need the pool cleaned. Actually, I was hoping I could ask you a different kind of favour," she said softly, biting her bottom lip seductively.

"Ok," Andy replied nervously, "What's up?"

"Well, it's kind of... well let's just say it's of a sexual nature," she continued, her eyes studying Andy's reaction.

Andy's eyes widened and he took another big gulp of his drink. This time, he welcomed the burn of alcohol in his mouth.

"Ok, this is kind of embarrassing. Well, as you know, Dean and I are quite adventurous," she began.

Andy nodded and took another drink, wondering where this was going.

"I mean, we've done almost anything you can think of," Jenna stepped closer to Andy and he felt his cock twitch in his shorts. "But there is one thing I've always wanted to try, but Dean said he just isn't into it."

Andy's mind tried to imagine something sexual that Dean wouldn't be willing to give Jenna and nothing came to mind.

Jenna was now inches from Andy's face. He could feel her breath on his cheeks, smell the mix of alcohol with her perfume. His cock began to throb and he prayed she didn't look down.

"Andy, have you and Abbie ever tried... anal?" Jenna asked with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

Andy was shocked. "What? NO," he said, sounding flustered. "I mean, I've thought about it, but... it's just... it's not something... Look, Abbie is amazing and all, but... I know she wouldn't be into that." He downed the rest of his drink.

His eyes locked onto Jenna's lips as she spoke. He watched her tongue lick those full pink lips, making his cock throb. Jenna looked him directly in the eye as she spoke.

"Would you be willing to try it, Andy? For me," she whispered, her breath tickling his ear.

Andy swallowed hard, his heart pounding in his chest. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Was this real? Was she serious? Or was she testing him? He didn't dare speak, fearing that his voice would betray him. He shook his head slowly then finally found the words.

"I don't know if I'm the right person for that," Andy managed to mutter.

A knot formed in his gut, but the intoxicating mixture of liquor and Jenna's sensual allure kept him from backing away. He desperately needed to break the spell she had cast upon him.

He could see the disappointment on Jenna's face. She slid her hand down and carefully traced the outline of Andy's erection with her fingers. Andy shivered and glanced around the room nervously.

"Andy, I've wanted to try it for so long. It sounds like something you've imagined before as well. I promise not to tell if you don't."

Andy's heart was pounding in his chest.

His eyes darted around the room nervously as he felt the heat rising within him. Of course he'd thought about it with Abbie, but he knew that was just a fantasy, he wouldn't even dare bring it up to her. But hearing Jenna offer it up to him like this -- that was almost too much to wish for.

"Andy, please," Jenna pleaded, her voice trembling with desperation. "I really want to try it," She leaned forward and her lips grazed his. Andy moaned as Jenna gently squeezed his cock.

"Ok," he whispered, fully under her spell at this point.

"Oh my god, Andy, that's amazing," Jenna said with evident glee. "I knew you would be into it." Jenna smiled, clearly pleased with his response as she ran her fingers up and down his abdomen. His swimming trunks bulged, straining against his engorged member.

"Follow me, Andy," Jenna commanded.

Andy obeyed, striding behind Jenna as they made their way down the hallway to the bedroom. His heart was pounding in his chest and he found it hard to slow his breathing. Was this really happening, he thought.

"How about you get out of those shorts, Andy," Jenna instructed, her voice soft and soothing.

His heart thumping wildly against his rib cage, Andy complied without hesitation. As he released his shorts, his erect penis sprang loose and Jenna's eyes widened with delight.

"Mmmm, Andy, you're absolutely gorgeous," she breathed, reaching out to lightly touch the tip of his cock.

A shiver ran down Andy's spine, and he couldn't hold back a gasp. Jenna smiled, her fingertips tracing along the length of his shaft.

"Now Andy, I hope you don't find this weird, but I've imagined this a very specific way in my head. Do you trust me, Andy? Can we do it just like I've always wanted?"

Andy nodded, swallowing hard. He was still trying to fathom the fact that Jenna and Dean had never tried anal sex before. It didn't seem that crazy considering their reputation.

"Thank you," she said with a sly smile.

She put her hands on either side of his face and pulled him in for a kiss. Andy's knees almost buckled, as Jenna pushed her tongue deep into his. He couldn't believe how incredible she tasted and he found himself falling deeper under her spell.

"Now," Jenna said, breaking the kiss and leading Andy towards the bed. "Let's put these on," she said producing a pair of pink fur covered handcuffs.

She clicked a cuff around one wrist then pushed his arms behind him before locking the other in place. She looked at him and smiled before softly kissing him again.

"You look so cute," she smiled. "Now, lie down on your back."

Andy followed her orders, his anticipation mounting with every word. He positioned himself on the edge of the plush mattress, and let himself fall back, his legs dangling over the foot of the bed. Jenna kneeled down, her warm breath tickling his balls. Andy thought he might cum right then and there and suddenly hoped he would not let her down.

He could feel his hands clasped behind him, his vulnerability somehow making him even harder. Jenna put one hand on each of his knees and pressed his thighs as far open as they would go. Then she leaned in and slowly licked from the base of his shaft to his throbbing head. Andy shuddered in pleasure.

As she continued to lightly lick at his cock, Andy could feel Jenna's hands gliding lightly up and down his calves, then his ankles and finally settling on the tops of his feet. He felt his entire body tingling at her touch.

Something cold squeezed against his ankle and he heard a click, before feeling the same on his other one. Jenna stood up, lifting Andy's legs with her, the handcuffs on each of his ankles hooked over her thumbs. Andy could only watch confused, as she linked each of them onto large rings that were mounted high up on the tall foot-posts of the bed.

Andy's wrists remained bound behind his back, his thighs now spread wide apart and his ankles in the air. He tried to make sense of his sudden vulnerable state as Jenna's delicate fingers danced across his skin, sending shivers down his spine.

She climbed onto the bed, straddling his waist, her thinly covered breasts brushing against his stomach.

"Are you ready, Andy?" she asked, leaning down to nibble on his neck.

He whimpered softly, his cock pulsating beneath her. Andy didn't understand why she had bound him in such a position but supposed Jenna was probably far more imaginative than he was when it came to these things.

She slid off of him and reached into her nightstand. Andy tried to look up and over his shoulder to see what she was doing but couldn't tell. Jenna returned to his side.

She leaned over his face and ran her tongue slowly across his bottom lip. Andy tied to lean closer, desperate to kiss her again.

"Ah, ah, ah," Jenna teased.

Before Andy realized what was happening, she swiftly put the ball into his mouth and pulled the velcro strap closed. Andy had never had a ball gag in his mouth and panic set in immediately. He suddenly realized just how vulnerable he felt and he feared what was coming next.

He tried to relax and convince himself that he should trust Jenna and that everything would be alright. Jenna's breath tickled his ear as she kissed and licked his neck, her intoxicating smell filling Andy's nostrils. He felt a strange combination of fear and arousal coursing through his veins.

"Thank you for doing this for me," she whispered into his ear.

Jenna slid off of him once again and sauntered across the room before opening her dresser drawer. She returned to the bed with one hand behind her back and the other brandishing a bottle of lubricant. Andy imagined what it would feel like when Jenna mounted him and slowly lowered herself onto his cock. How tight her ass would feel as she struggled to take all of him inside of the one place Dean had never dared go.

Jenna tipped the bottle, allowing a generous amount of lubricant to flow over Andy's cock and drip down his balls. She tossed the bottle onto the bed and reached down and slowly oiled his throbbing cock. Her hand stroked his shaft slowly, teasing him as he eagerly awaited what she had in store. She continued to spread lube over his balls rubbing them gently then giving them a tug to stretch his sack away from his cock.

Andy let out a loud moan. Jenna's hand continued to explore him eventually sliding down to his ass and lightly ran her finger across his sphincter. His erection bounced against his abdomen, crying for attention. Jenna expertly massaged his shaft, applying the lube generously.

"Andy, are you ready for me?" Jenna murmured into his ear, her hot breath igniting a fire within him. His cock throbbed with anticipation, but he was also feeling more uneasy with the helpless position he found himself in. He had imagined what it would be like for Jenna to climb onto him and slide her asshole carefully over his well oiled member, but something seemed off. The reality of his predicament started to set in.

Jenna's hands slid back down, past his scrotum, and onto his perineum. She applied pressure, squeezing his sensitive flesh, causing him to arch his back in response. Despite his heightened state of arousal, he couldn't shake the feeling of dread creeping up his spine.