Bad Neighbours Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mood had shifted from playful to suggestive and he wasn't quite sure how to navigate these new waters. To make things worse, his wife had obviously had too much to drink and he wasn't sure what may come out of her mouth next.

Abbie looked disappointed. "I guess," she said, glancing at Dean. "If that's what you want."

As they gathered their belongings and said their goodbyes, Andy knew he had thrown cold water on their evening.  It had just been harmless banter, really, but he had become more jealous as the evening went on and Abbie's increasing state of intoxication had him worried about where the evening might lead. Perhaps he was overreacting, but there was no denying the frequent glances and suggestive smiles between Abbie and Dean.

"Honestly though," he said as they started toward the fence gate that separated their back yards. "It was a fun night.  We should do it again sometime."

Abbie nodded in agreement, absently twirling a strand of hair around her finger as she stole a glance at Dean.

"It's a date then," Jenna chimed in, a hint of mischievousness in her voice. "I will give you a call sometime this week, Abbie, and we can set something up."

Andy hesitated, but the excitement in Abbie's eyes and the anticipation building in his own chest was almost too much to deny.

"Sounds good," he conceded, a small twinge of apprehension gnawing at the back of his mind.

When Andy and Abbie arrived back home, Andy watched his wife head straight for the refrigerator where she retrieved another beer. She cracked it open and took a long swig. Andy watched her carefully, trying to gauge her mood. He sensed she may be upset with him for cutting their evening short.

He approached his wife, trying to think of what to say. She took another large gulp of her beer and set it on the counter.

Before he could say anything, Abbie spun around and grabbed him, kissing him eagerly, the taste of beer and tobacco mixed with her saliva, arousing him instantly. She pressed her body against his, grinding her pelvis into his crotch. Andy moaned softly, his hands instinctively moving to cup her ass through her jeans. Abbie giggled, pulling away briefly to lock the front door.

"Let's go upstairs," she whispered, her voice husky with lust. Andy followed her closely, his heart pounding in his chest. They stepped onto the carpeted staircase, Abbie leading him to their bedroom.

Andy's mind began to race with the provocative conversations from earlier, twisting into a potent mix of decadence and fantasy.  Visions of Jenna and her tattooed body looking so incredibly sexy. Both she and Abbie smoking and how much it turned him on.  He thought about the story his wife began to tell about her vacation with girlfriends but had cut the story short when she got to the part about meeting a group of rugby players.  His mind was racing and his cock was raging hard.

The mere thought of Abbie surrounded by a group of horny athletes on some tropical island consumed his thoughts.

Abbie dropped to her knees and clumsily tugged Andy's erection from his pants.

"Mmm, I think I need to taste you now," Abbie teased, her lips hovering just above his throbbing erection. Her blue eyes danced with playful mischief.

Her sultry and seductive invitation sent a surge of adrenaline through him. This was much more forward than he was used to from his wife.

He laced his fingers through her silky hair, nearly panting as she took him into her eager mouth.

He fought to keep his thoughts tethered to reality, worried he might lose control if he allowed himself to drift too far into the fantasies racing through his mind.  He grabbed his wife by the shoulders and lifted her to her feet for fear of finishing before he could satisfy her. 

Abbie shed her clothes in seconds, throwing them haphazardly around the room as Andy kicked off his jeans and wrestled with the rest of his clothes.

They tumbled onto the bed, Abbie grasping for Andy's hard cock and guiding it inside her in a flurry of needful lust.

Andy began to slam into his wife with deep thrusts, their desperate grunts and moans echoing through the room.  He gripped her hips tightly, pulling her close and burying himself deeper with every plunge. 

The thoughts of that tropical island and the rugby players rushed back into his mind.  He didn't know what had happened but his imagination was running wild.

"Fuck, Abbie," he groaned, the dirty imagery fueling his desire. "You feel so fucking good." His hands gripped her tighter, his thrusts growing more urgent.

"Harder, baby," she encouraged him, her own voice growing ragged with pleasure. 

Andy didn't need further encouragement; he obeyed her command and began to drive into her with reckless abandon, their bodies slapping together with loud, wet noises.

Abbie responded in kind, wrapping her legs tightly around his waist and urging him on with every gasp and word. 

Andy could see her eyes closed tight and wondered what she was imagining.

Was she thinking of Andy and how much pleasure he was giving her right now?  Or was her mind elsewhere, brought on by the racy topics they had shared earlier in the evening. He couldn't shake the ideas that had been put in his head. Perhaps she was imagining Dean, the muscular neighbour, thrusting into her instead. 

The thought of his sweet Abbie with someone else made Andy's cock swell inside her. He groaned loudly, gripping her hips even harder.

"Yes, baby, like that," Abbie murmured, her voice filled with satisfaction as Andy's pace quickened.

A bead of sweat ran down Andy's forehead as he felt his orgasm rapidly approaching.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" he cried out, slamming himself into Abbie even harder than before.

She let out a guttural moan, her breasts bouncing from the intensity of their lovemaking.

In the midst of it all, Abbie's own orgasm crept up on her.  Her toes curled as she arched her back, and a low moan escaped her lips.

"Oh, baby, I'm close," Andy warned, sweat dripping from his forehead.

Abbie nodded hastily, biting down on her bottom lip as she felt him swell inside her.

"Fuck yeah, I want to feel you explode," she whispered, raking her nails down his chest, but her eyes still clenched shut. Somehow that made Andy throb even closer to the edge, trying to imagine what or who his wife was imagining.

Andy slammed into her once, twice, and then he let out a ragged moan as he spilled himself deep inside her.

They lay there panting for a few moments, their bodies slick with sweat.

"Jesus fucking Christ, that was good," Andy breathed, rolling over onto his back.

Abbie smiled and stretched languidly, her muscles protesting slightly at the motion.

"Fuck yes, it was," she agreed, her voice hoarse from her own cries of pleasure.

They lay in silence for a few moments, both lost in their own thoughts. Andy couldn't help but wonder what Abbie had been thinking about during their lovemaking.

Was it the same salacious images that had driven him? Or was she thinking about something else entirely? Her body had responded in kind, and she had been just as vocal as he remembered her, but something felt different.

It was as if the filthy talk and the provocative images from their conversation with Jenna and Dean had pushed something deep inside of her, something primal and uninhibited.

Andy couldn't explain it, but as he laid there, savouring the last moments of their shared ecstasy, he couldn't shake the nagging thought in the back of his mind that his sweet Abbie had been fantasizing about someone else entirely while they fucked. Andy shook his head, trying to dispel the unwanted thoughts and the strange sense of jealousy that had suddenly awakened inside of him. 

He couldn't put his finger on it, but he felt that their new neighbours were about to change things between them. He had no idea how or when.

But Andy couldn't possibly have imagined what impact his neighbours and the evening's events would have in the days to come.

..... PT 2 coming soon...

12