Backseat Stepfamily: Backseat 3some

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want better adjectives? Then I've certainly got them, and they're all true! Amazing, spectacular, unbelievable, and utterly splendiferous," I tossed them off of the top of my head, gathering five dollar words from the SAT's.

"Splendiferous?" she asked.

"Yes. It means brilliant, gorgeous and splendour-bearing," I explained, sounding more than a little geeky.

"Then I'll take it," my stepmom smiled, stroking my dick. Then she raised her voice and said, "Honey, I could use a pit stop pretty soon."

"Already?" Dad asked.

"Unless you'd rather I peed in the back seat, or gave your son a golden shower," she responded wickedly, giving my dick a firm squeeze.

"Okay, okay, you win," he laughed, shaking his head.

"Golden shower?" I asked innocently, even though I knew what it was... not that I'd ever been interested in trying it... although I'd once watched a couple of girls getting pissed on by two other girls, and found it mildly arousing.

"You don't know what a golden shower is?" she asked.

"Never heard of it," I lied. I wondered whether my lies were ever believable.

"Well, I suppose it is a bit of an acquired taste," she said. "Isn't it, Steven?"

"I didn't even know what it was, before I met you, honey."

"Then what is it?" I asked, curious to learn how much information she'd give me... for instance had she ever given Dad any golden showers? Had Dad given her any? I knew this woman was wild and kinky, and I'd learned yesterday she was way wilder and kinkier than I could have ever imagined! Was there anything she wouldn't do?

"It's when a man or a woman pisses on someone else, and they get turned on from it," LeAnn explained.

"Oh," I said, acting like this was shocking and surprising.

"Ever thought about taking part?"

Not having to lie this time, I said, "I can't say that I have."

"Whenever you give yourself to another man or woman, I believe you should give yourself completely. Which means you should be willing to do anything at all with and for your significant other, and to explore each and every fantasy they might have," she said, as she rolled her fingers over my needy dick head.

"That makes sense," I said.

"And I mean everything!" she said. "So now that you're dictating what Nicki and I should do for you, please don't withhold any of your fantasies. 'No secrets' can mean a lot more than most people think it does."

"Understood," I said. Except that most of my fantasies had been actualised yesterday, so I'd need to think of some new ones.

"You only live once," she added, "at least in your current body, so don't have any regrets for having left out some potential experiences."

"I see," I acknowledged. Her words were actually making a lot of sense. I'd been living in constant fear since that accident seven years ago, so I hadn't really been living at all.

"I'm serious," she said, stressing her point, and looking into my eyes with genuine concern, while her fingers continued teasing my dick. "It's so important not to keep anything to yourself., boo. Never kowtow to society's ridiculously harmful moral standards."

"Okay," I repeated, as I felt Nicki lift her head off of my shoulder. She said, "I see you started without me, Momma."

"Just a little edging," LeAnn said.

"For the record, I felt there was a lot of edging done to me yesterday," I pointed out.

"Followed by a lot of powerful coming, as I recall," LeAnn mentioned.

"Inside my pussy and on my face," Nicki embellished.

"True, true," I laughed.

Dad announced, "Three miles until LeAnn's pit stop."

"So back to my point," LeAnn said. "And this goes for you too, baby girl."

"What does?" Nicki asked, moving her hand to my hard shaft while her Mom started focusing on my dick head... having two hands doing different things on my dick at once was an exciting new experience for me!

"How important it is to live life to the fullest without any regrets," LeAnn repeated her philosophy to her daughter.

"I think I'm already excellent at doing that," Nicki said, stroking my dick.

"You do, you really do," the mother agreed, "but it's easy to get sucked into the so-called real world and to start believing many people's judgemental and arrogant views about morality. Or in other words, if you're not doing everything the way they want you to, they consider you contemptible."

"Hurray for the façade of integrity," Nicki cheered ironically.

"Exactly," LeAnn said, leaning forward and kissing her daughter's lips.

Then for a couple minutes they kissed right in front of me, and I imagined it was also a perfect view for Dad if he was checking his rear view mirror, while they both continued ever so slowly and thoroughly to tease my dick.

"Also, like your Dad said a while ago," LeAnn said, looking me straight in the eye, "if you want something from Nicki and me... anything at all... then just take it. You don't even need to ask, just take it."

Dad turned off the highway, and LeAnn said, looking at me and taking her hand away, "To be continued."

"Are you hard for our Momma?" Nicki asked.

"I'm hard for both of you," I said, not about to get caught in the middle of a competition between these two.

"Good answer," LeAnn said.

"Yes, good answer," Nicki agreed and kissed me again, and she continued tenderly stroking my dick until we came to a complete stop.

"Five minutes," Dad said.

"I'll be right back," Nicki said, giving me one last kiss, then barrelling out of the car and running off, assumedly to a rest room.

Once we were alone, Dad asked, "Do you need to go?"

"No, I'm good," I said, my dick still standing tall... and then suddenly feeling awkward with only Dad in the car with me, I pulled up my shorts.

"Again, I'm okay with whatever you decide should happen in the backseat, son," he said, turning sideways to look at me.

"I hope so," I said, since his wife had already been sucking me for a while.

"Since LeAnn and I are swingers, we don't get jealous with each other. So long as we don't keep secrets from each other, we're good. For instance, I've watched her having sex with other men, other women, and together we've swapped with other couples," he said. "She's a free spirit, and I love that about her."

"And setting her free like this doesn't bother you at all?" I asked, still unsure whether I'd be able to share Nicki with anyone else, not even Dad, regardless of what I'd said earlier about freeuse.

"At first it did," he confessed, "but now I know without a doubt she loves me. So no matter who she sucks, fucks, or goes down on... or for that matter who I get sucked by, fuck, or go down on, we always go home peacefully, and we end up in bed together either fucking or snuggling, depending."

"That's oddly sweet," I said, processing that Dad had just told me that he fucked other women with his wife's approval.

"Like she said, it's important to live life to the fullest."

"So I'm learning," I agreed, liking that philosophy, especially since I literally had permission to fuck his wife... who was my stepmom.

"So again I'm saying you're free to fuck your stepmom if you want," he said. "Actually, I want you to fuck her, since I'll never hear the end of it if you don't!"

"Really?"

"Really. She's been dying for some time to fuck you good and proper, but until yesterday you were a virgin, so she considered you off limits until Nicki took care of that. You'll notice she didn't stick your dick in her mouth... not even for a moment... until after you'd shot a load inside her daughter," he explained at length. "But the shoe on the other foot is now that you've staked your claim on Nicki... in every sense... I too plan on fucking her before this trip is over."

"Oh," I said, not sure how I felt about that.

"I hope you're okay with my doing it."

"Depends. I will be, but only\ if she's okay with it," I said, since ultimately the decision would be hers to make, not mine. I agreed with my Dad... and disagreed with the vast majority of other men... that I didn't own her. Meaning that so long as she didn't go sneaking around on me, she could share her favours with anyone she pleased.

"Fair enough," he said with a nod.

I wasn't sure what else to say... maybe we'd already said everything we need to for now.

He smiled as he glanced out the window, "And I can't tell you enough that our two women want to be dominated, and they like racial play."

"That might be a problem, Dad. I don't think I could ever use the 'N' word!"

"No worries, because you'll never need to," he said. "But directing the phrases black ass, black slut, black bitch, and so forth at them, will make their pussies burn."

"I think that's the most surprising thing among all of my surprises on this trip."

"Race play is very enjoyable, if they're into it," he said.

"I've read lots of it online," I said. "It seems life is stranger than fiction."

"Indeed," he laughed, as he looked out the window and said, "Here they come, so it's time for round two. Have fun back there!"

"Oh, I will," I said, as I looked out the window to see our women approaching the car.

They climbed in on either side of me, and immediately LeAnn demanded, "Why is that big white dick of mine hidden away?"

"It felt weird to have my dick out while we two men were talking," I explained.

"Eventually you'll be seeing a lot of his dick too," she said, as she grabbed the waistband oof my shorts with both hands. I lifted my ass to accommodate her, and she yanked them down again. "These stay off until I tell you otherwise."

"Yes ma'am," I said. I saw what Dad had meant about our girls speaking their minds. They were eager and willing to walk the walk, but not to talk the talk.

"It's such a lovely big white dick," LeAnn crooned. "Don't you agree, baby girl?"

"It's also a perfect white dick," Nicki agreed, and she leaned down and took it into her mouth, before the car had even started moving again.

"That's my good girl," LeAnn said, still crooning. "Suck that big white dick."

"I'd better get us going, before someone walks by," Dad said, putting the car in drive.

"My turn," LeAnn said.

Nicki sat up and LeAnn bent down, her mouth replacing her daughter's.

"Mom and I share everything with each other, baby," Nicki purred, before she kissed me. Then for two minutes or so, Nicki and I made out while her mother bobbed on my dick, using her trademarked™ technique (maybe that's a premature description, since she was only the second woman who'd ever sucked me) that employed excessive wetness with her tongue.

Then LeAnn sat up, swiveled her body around so her back was resting against the passenger side car door, lifted her legs, and placed her nylon-clad soles on both sides of my dick.

"Tag team?" Nicki asked.

"Got it in one," LeAnn agreed.

Then Nicki leaned back down and took my dick head into her mouth, while her Mom began ever so slowly stroking my dick with her heavenly soles. The two different varieties of sensations on my dick were wickedly amazing!

"I want to return to something from yesterday," LeAnn said, still stroking.

"Okay, shoot," I said, looking into her eyes.

"I'm pretty sure you heard me use the 'N' word a few times."

"Yes, and it really surprised me," I admitted. (Meanwhile, Nicki was swirling her tongue around my dick head ever so slowly, while LeAnn continued massaging the its root with her soles... neither woman in a hurry to get me off.

"Like I mentioned just before our last stop," she continued, "I don't have much respect for the idiotic moral standards that society attempts... with far too much success... to inflict on everyone."

"That's pretty evident... and admirable," I smiled, glancing down at her perfect toes so beautifully enhanced by her nylons .

"You really do have a thing for nylons," she said.

"That's your fault. But your daughter is equally to blame," I pointed out.

"It seems that I have wielded that power," she smiled.

"Yes, you have," I agreed. "Not that I've ever complained.

"Anyway, back to the other topic. Even though many people would consider it offensive, especially some of my black friends and ancestors, I get turned on by racial word play," she explained.

"And so do I," Nicki chipped in, with her mouth not quite leaving my dick.

"If someone directs that highly offensive 'N' word at me, 99% of the time they'll either get a kick in the balls or a slap in the face, which will just be the opening salvo in a torrent of my full wrath," she explained. "But in the heat of the moment, while I'm getting fucked hard by a white man I can trust, especially if he has a big dick, I can get very verbal, as you've already overheard."

"I may have heard you zing out some racially-based language once or twice," I smiled.

"And you loved hearing it," she opined.

"I can't deny that," I said.

"And so you've jerked off while you listened to your father pounding my pussy or hammering my black asshole?" she asked wickedly, making my dick flinch in response to her foot and her daughter's mouth.

"Or to ask you point blank: when our Momma talks nasty, does it usually make you come, just like it does me?" Nicki interjected.

"Almost always," I admitted.

"And when I cry out he's hammering my asshole, that's hotter than if I'd said he's pounding my ass," she said. "True?"

"I can't deny that," I agreed.

"Of course the closer I get to coming from a big white dick, the nastier my mouth gets, and sometimes the 'N' word slips out," she said.

"I can't fault you for that! It's a horrible word you and your people have endured, taking lots of shit from lots of horrible white people. So in my opinion, you black folks have earned the right to use that word whenever and however you please," I said. "On the other hand, since I have white skin, I don't believe I come close to having any such right."

"Agreed," she nodded. "But I want you to understand that even among us black folks, I feel that word needs to be used sparingly, and only in the heat of the moment."

"I feel you," I said. It was certainly not a word I'd ever be comfortable uttering, yet I found it fascinating whenever she or Nicki used it.

"Good. So you won't judge me whenever you hear it escaping my lips when someone is pounding my pussy or destroying my asshole?"

"Not at all," I said, with my dick twitching between her feet again. "But I can't promise it won't ever make me come!"

"Perfect," she approved. "Because I'm expecting a big... white... dick from a nameless stud who belongs to a younger generation... to venture inside me today, and I'll probably get verbal."

"Mmmmmmmm," I moaned. The double pleasure from my two women was driving me wild.

"Aaron, do you want to fuck my Momma?" Nicki asked.

"Baby, I don't know how to answer that safely," I said. Questions like that were kryptonite for most men, 99.99% of the time.

"Just be honest, baby. It's not a trick question," Nicki assured me, sitting up and giving me a kiss. "Do you want to fuck our Momma or not?"

LeAnn pulled her dress up, and showed me her shaved pussy. "Doesn't your Momma's pussy look all sad and empty right now?"

"It does," I agreed, staring at my stepmom's pussy.

"And doesn't it look inviting?" Nicki asked.

"It does," I agreed.

"So inviting," Nicki breathed, and she leaned over me and planted her face between her Mom's legs.

"Oh my," I gasped, watching my girlfriend licking our Mom's pussy.

"Nicki loves her Momma's pussy," LeAnn moaned. "Don't you, baby girl?"

"I do love your pussy, Momma," Nicki said, as she kept licking.

Meanwhile I was watching in awe, in part because one of Nicki's boobs was resting on top of my dick.

"That's it, baby girl! Eat Momma's pussy! Get it nice and wet for your boyfriend's big dick!" LeAnn moaned, looking hungrily at me.

I was so turned on that I decided it was time to take the plunge and man up. So I ordered, "Suck my dick, you two sluts. Tag team me!"

"Mmmmmmm!" Nicki backed away from her Mom's pussy while LeAnn repositioned herself, and soon both women had their heads together, paying homage to my dick... licking it like an ice cream cone.

"Oh yeah," I groaned.

"Cross-dick smooching," LeAnn ordered, after a minute of licking.

"Good idea, Momma," Nicki agreed, and both women repositioned themselves again... a bit like contortionists this time... craning their necks until they were open-mouthed kissing each other across the head of my dick at the head... and then they began bobbing sideways on my dick together while still kissing... working in unison, very slowly.

"Shit," I said, as I watched them working on my dick together... with their lips extended across my shaft.

While they served me, I pondered what I should call them. Should it be sluts? Or my black sluts? As they continued their work in impressive unity, I moaned, "That's it, my black sluts, suck my big white dick!" And then I looked for their reactions, good or bad. Was that okay, or was it too much?

"Mmmmmmmm," both women moaned in unison following my words... which gave me a bit more confidence.

"Remember what I told you to do, son, "Dad said, "boss them around and call them names, and they'll love you for it," lecturing me via the rear view mirror.

Nicki backed off and said arrogantly, while her Mom took the end of my dick back into her mouth, "That's right! Suck that white dick, Momma!"

While Mom began slowly sucking me, and while Nicki kissed my lips, I reached over and caressed my stepmom's big black ass... and she moaned.

"Suck my white dick, my sexy black Momma," I demanded, "show me what kind of black slut you are for my white dick." I then asserted myself even more, by slapping her big bare ass, bare because by now she was now wearing her dress like a belt.

LeAnn moaned, and she looked up at me with a bit of saliva on her chin. "Oh, yeah. I like that, baby. Smack yo Momma's big black ass!"

"So Dad says you two sluts like it rough?" I asked, feeling \a rush of adrenaline.

"Yes, baby," they replied, almost in perfect unison.

When they both went back to sucking my dick, LeAnn focusing on the head and Nicki the shaft, I reached out to caress and smack both of their asses, and I ordered, while pulling LeAnn's head up by her hair to look at me, then swinging my hand back down to smack her ass again, "From now on whenever we're playing, you two whores will address me as Sir." I then smacked them both on their asses again, and demanded, "Is that understood?"

LeAnn only looked dumbfounded at me, so I smacked her ass again just as hard, and I repeated, using what the military calls a command voice, "I said... is that understood... slut?"

This time she nodded and replied sharply, "Sir, yes Sir!"

Dad chirped in, "That's my boy. Show them who's the drill sergeant, son."

"You may resume assisting your mother in worshipping my big white dick right... Now, slut," I ordered Nicki, who'd stopped what she'd been doing to stare at me addressing her Mom in that authoritative manner.

When I slapped my girlfriend's ass, she purred, completely enthralled by my newly dominant persona, "Okay, baby. Sorry, I mean yes Sir!"

They both returned to worshipping my dick, while Dad gave me a knowing nod. Then after a couple minutes, I decided to do something I'd always wanted to try but never had the nerve to. I grabbed both sides of LeAnn's head and began bucking my ass up... face fucking her. After a minute or so of mistreating my stepmom that way (in my judgement, but apparently not hers), shoving my dick deep inside her mouth and down her throat over and over, I asked Nicki gruffly, who looked totally intimidated while she was watching, "Do you like watching me fuck your mother's slutty mouth and throat?"