Audiotape: Goddess'n Daemon....

Info
Goddess rapes demonic prostate chakra thru his invaded urethra.
169 words
3.38
3.7k
00
does not have any tags
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashesh9
Ashesh9
156 Followers



She was a Synthetic Goddess infused with the energies of Multiple Macho Male Gods:$he goes onto crush the Macho Male Daemon Mahishahura. ....in the end she plunges Her Divine Trident reversed so the 3 Prongs were skywards and the shiny Damascus steel shaft facing the Monster.. . ....She plunges the shaft into his Mighty Phallus simultaneously taming'n shaming him as a penetrated male wimp....Her humiliated slaveboy plaything merely......his penetrated prostate spurts out jets of defeated masculine toxicity, blood,entitlement,privilege,egotism,arrogance,machismo as he descends into eternal blissful sweetly surrendered slaveboydom@his Regal Eternal Mistress's feet!!!!!
His proud bejewelled head bowed in subjugation, he sinks to his knees and in exquisite pain, blissful submissivenes, masochistic nirvana he takes his monarch's crown off, places it humbly at Her Feet!? He begs Her to place a dainty Goddessly foot on his unworthy neck to show the Universe that now She owned him, his humiliated penis, prostate chakra, soul as well as asshole!!!
listen on with humble ears to Tales of the Great Goddess sweet Listeners!!!

--:--
--:--
1.0
Ashesh9
Ashesh9
Ashesh9
156 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
Share this