An Unforgettable Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman in the black dress said, "You need to be careful, girl. Let's go upstairs and find a room to let my friend try on your dress, okay?"

"Sure."

We all walked up a wide winding staircase to the next floor then proceeded down a long hallway. I noticed most of the doors were closed. Each of the closed doors had a chain hanging around the doorknob. A red card hung from each chain. We walked to the end of the hallway and found an open room. We stepped into the dimly lit room.

I asked, "Is it okay to be here?"

The black dress trio leader slipped a chain with a red card on the doorknob and gently closed the door shut.

"Oh, yes. It is fine."

One of the gold dress-wearing women went into a bathroom near the end of the room that featured a huge bed.

The other woman who was in a gold dress said, "Angela, why don't you see if Tessa needs help getting out of her dress so I can try it on?"

I now knew one of my new friend's names. Angela walked up to me and offered to help unzip my dress. I was somewhat surprised that this was happening but then when I took into account they had treated me like any other woman friend right from when we first met, it didn't seem unusual. So I was about to strip down to a bra and panties for three women. Angela asked me to hold up my hair and she stepped behind me and unzipped my dress. I let my dress fall to the floor. I then caught a glimpse of myself in a mirror. I looked quite sexy. Angela held my hand so I could step out of the dress. As she did this she pushed me backward and I fell on the bed. I looked up and saw the other woman filming me with her phone. Just then the other woman stepped out of the bathroom and walked toward me. She was completely naked. My eyes went to her crotch and I saw she was wearing a strap on!

Angela said, "You are so lucky you drew the short straw, Jill. I think Tessa is going to be a great fuck!"

It quickly dawned on me that Jill was planning on using the tool she had between her legs on me! I moved up toward the pillows of the bed and curled up my legs.

The woman filming me said, "Oh, that's great. Play the scared woman role."

I said, "What a minute. I don't want that in me."

Angela laughed. "Of course you do, girl. You didn't come here after a day at the salon to go home without getting laid."

"You don't understand. I am not gay."

"I am glad you cleared that up. Because I thought for a second as a woman you might be attracted to me and want to eat me."

"I would."

"Honey, I don't understand. You came here tonight as a woman. So of course as a woman who is not gay, you want a dick in you."

"No."

Jill said, "Don't worry you are going to love it."

"Just let me go or I will scream."

The woman filming chuckled and said, "When the red card is on the door people expect to hear moaning and screaming. Last year when I dressed up as Monica Lewinski and took the guy dressed as Bill Clinton up here to blow him there were all kinds of noises that people just ignored."

I tried to get up but Angela quickly moved over me and reached between my legs. She pulled at my tucked penis and grabbed my balls.

"Listen, Sweetie. I know you don't really like this thing between your legs but unless you lie back down I am going to hurt you so bad you won't be able to use it for a long time."

Angela had a tight grip on me and I knew I should comply. Also, she was bigger than me. I felt powerless and vulnerable. I relaxed and Angela pulled off my shaper and panties. Jill quickly got on top of me. Angela told me to lie back and put my arms over my head. She brushed back my hair placed a hand in my bra.

"I have been dying to play with these all night."

My nipples got rock hard and I let out a sigh.

"That's it, girl. Relax and enjoy."

I felt Jill put a lubricated finger in me. She then rubbed the front of my opening and found my button.

"Oh my god. No wonder you are such a girl. You have a big clit."

She began rubbing that spot and my body shivered with pleasure. Jill then moved on top of me and slowly inserted her cock into me. I gasped as she slowly entered me a little at a time. She took her time working her dick into me. She began talking to me.

"That's it. Doesn't that feel so good? You loved getting fucked, yes?"

Jill gave a quick thrust, plunging fully inside of me.

"Put your legs up in the air and look at your pretty legs. I am glad you left those sexy shoes on. You are so hot and smooth."

Jill ran her hands over my body. I was on fire feeling pleasure I had never experienced before. I looked at my feet, out and up in the air, and saw a sexy woman's legs. Jill started moving her dick in and out of me. The other end of the double strap on was going in and out of her and she was getting herself pretty worked up. I closed my eyes and sighed as she slowly fucked me. I succumbed to the fact that I really loved getting fucked. Jill made one more big thrust and must have hit my prostate. I screamed out in pleasure and my body convulsed with pleasure and my cocked spewed out a stream. Jill collapsed on top of me but left her dick in me.

"You are one great fuck, Tessa."

I was taken out of my dreamlike state by a sharp prick in my ass. I turned to see Angela holding a syringe.

"What was that?"

"Just a little insurance policy."

Jill pulled out her dick and I propped myself up on my elbows.

"What do you mean?"

"We all are going to have a turn with you Tessa but not tonight. The shot I just gave you will give you an incentive to meet us again. I thought the recording we just made might be enough but then I realized no one would be able to tell we filmed you unless we cut your hair and took off your makeup. You look too pretty for that. So instead I gave you a time-release mega does of female hormones. It's something new my company has been working on. I do have something that will counteract the injection and stop the start of the time release as long as you get it within twenty-four hours. So here is the deal. As long as you get dressed up for us tomorrow I will give you the injection to stop the process. Of course you can say no and leave us. If you do, I would plan on having some bigger girls than you have now in just a few months."

I fell into a bit of shock.

"You have no right to do that!"

"I just did. Look, it's all pretty simple. You just be our female fuck a couple or more times and everything will be fine. Put your hot little dress on and we will walk out with you and help get you back to your hotel."

After everything that has just transpired I was ready to leave.

"Unless you want to go get picked up and fucked by your Civil War friend?"

"No."

Angela, Jill, and the other gold dress woman, Connie, helped me get dressed and we walked down the stairs together. As we stepped back out on the main party floor Angela pointed out that we were getting lots of looks from the other partygoers.

"I can only imagine what they are thinking we just did together upstairs. Oh, look there is your general friend walking this way."

I looked to my right to see the general heading toward us. He approached us and stepped closer to me.

"If your friends can now part with you I would like the pleasure of having a dance."

I started to decline but the three women chimed unison, "Tessa would love to!"

I explained that we were leaving but the girls insisted on staying. Angela pinched my ass where I had been injected.

Angela quipped, "Tessa, we can wait a bit. You should have a dance."

The pinch she had given me was intended to be a reminder that I would be smart to listen to her suggestion. I did not have much of a choice but to agree to the invitation to dance. The girls smiled wickedly as the general extended his arm for me to take.

We walked to the dance floor just as a slow jazz number started. The general wasted no time pulling me close to him. My head rested gently on his chest and I took a deep breath and tried to relax. The general put his arms around me and pulled me closer. I hoped the stiffness I felt was the end of his sword affixed on his hip and not his stiff dick but I knew better. For a brief second I was happy that I had excited him but I did not intend to take things any further. We danced for a minute with me in a total daze. Then before I knew what was happening he lifted my head up and kissed me! I had no idea how to react so I just let it happen. It was over before I knew it but I was totally frozen. His hands started moving up and down my back. I moved my arms to pull away but his lips found mine again! This time I let him kiss me longer. What the hell was I doing? Thankfully the song ended and I pulled away. I thanked him but insisted I needed to go. Remembering his wedding ring I said the first thing that came to my mind.

"I am not sure your wife would appreciate your actions."

"She is fine with anything that happens tonight."

"Well I am not. I really do have to leave."

"Let me walk you to your car."

"No. I need to find my friends. Thank you."

"No thank you for allowing me the privilege of dancing with someone as pretty as you."

My mind was racing. On one hand I was flattered but I on the other I just wanted to flee. I moved away from him and searched out the Big Lots girls. I did not take long to find them. Apparently they had witnessed the entire dance. I walked up to the girls who were all wearing big smiles.

Angela said, "Well Tessa maybe we didn't give you enough. Maybe you should stay with the man you just kissed."

I insisted I was ready to leave. The girls hovered around me and walked me out to the valet. They watched me get in my car. As I entered my car Connie said, "We will text you tomorrow but plan on being ready by seven."

I got in my car and drove away. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine something like this would happen to me. I found myself very conflicted. I could not deny I loved dressing as I did tonight. I also had to admit I had the most powerful sexual feelings and orgasms that I had ever experienced. However, this was supposed to be just a one-night bit of fun. Now I was being coerced into playing a woman again tomorrow. I also was petrified of the shot Angela had given me. Could this be true? I thought she had to be messing with my head but I could not take that chance. As much as I liked to dress up occasionally I still wanted to be a man in every sense of the word. But how many men would just do what I did and like it? A night that I thought would just be a fun and relaxing Halloween adventure had turned out to be one that created tension and confusion.

I managed to get back to my hotel and take off my dress before crashing on my bed without even taking off my makeup or getting undressed further. I woke up to the smell of my perfume on my body and my phone buzzing. Angela sent me a text telling me to be ready in a nice dress like last night by seven. She asked me for my hotel and room number and said all three of them would visit me but she was the lucky one to get the short straw for tonight. I knew that Angela wanted very much to have me just like Jill had the previous night.

I knew I really had no choice but to comply with their demands. As I got out of bed I got a look at myself in a mirror. I looked liked a woman who just went through a rough night of partying. I got in the shower and realized I would have to see if Tara could do my makeup again. I had the other dress that I bought at the boutique to wear for later but I needed some other casual clothes to spend the day in. That also meant if I wanted to eat today I would have to go out dressed as a woman. I wondered if I could pull my hair back under a hat wear some sunglasses and go to a grocery store or drive-thru as a male. As I looked through my clothes I realized I had left my males clothes with Tara. All of my other male clothes I had sent out to be laundered!

I called the salon and spoke to Tara.

"Hi. Are you calling to get your clothes back?"

"Yes... and to make an appointment."

"Oh, you must have had quite a night!"

Tara was able to schedule me for her last appointment at five. She wanted to know details about last night but I told her I would tell her the whole story face to face. She said I could pick up my clothes anytime but I told her I would just get them later when I came in for my appointment. I knew Tara was totally nonjudgmental so I felt comfortable talking to her but in the meantime I had to get through the day. After much deliberation I figured the best way to do that would be to embrace Tessa and just try to function as her the whole day. So I put on some light makeup, some jeans and a sweater with some flats and tried to relax by watching television.

I replayed the events of the previous night in my head. I could not deny I loved being Tessa but that was supposed to be just for a night. Did I really want to meet the girls again? Could I play the role of Tessa another whole day and night? I didn't believe the threat about the injection but I could not take the chance of it being true and deep down I wanted to experience the same sexual high that I had last night. Angela had made it clear what they expected and I decided to comply. I sat on the couch I tried to imagine what the girls wanted. Was I going to be their plaything until they each had their turn? Or would they want more? I was under their control. Where would all this lead? I would find out a little more in just a few hours.

12