American Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle remained tumescent and concupiscent and she rolled Crystal onto her back.

She pinned Crystal to the bed and snaked her hand under Crystal's slip and inside her panties and viciously ripped out the crotch of Crystal's pantyhose. Michelle smeared her erect penis with Crystal's semen and slid her cock into Crystal's anus.

Crystal gasped and wrapped her legs around Michelle and held her close.

"Do it! Fuck me!" Crystal raised her buttocks and encouraged Michelle to fuck her.

Michelle complied and moved her cock slowly in out of Crystal, drawing it all the way out and then driving it all the way in, ensuring she pushed her glans against Crystal's prostate so that she received full pleasure.

The two gorgeous transgender women fucked each other, Michelle put her hands under Crystal's shoulders so she could drive her erect penis deep and hard into Crystal and Crystal wrapped her legs tighter around Michelle, pulling her lover closer as they kissed passionately.

Michelle felt her climax approaching again and she gripped Crystal's ankles and lifted her legs up over her shoulders so that she gained maximum penetration. Crystal assisted by lifting her bottom up off the bed and sliding two pillows under her ass and wrapped her arms around the lover who loomed over her.

They kissed and writhed and wriggled against each other; their passion building.

"Oh Yes!" Michelle screamed and ground her groin into Crystal's buttocks.

Michelle's phallus erupted deep in Crystal's ass, her semen spewed forth flooding Crystal's anus. Crystal sighed as she felt her bowels fill with Michelle's seed. Crystal clung to Michelle as her cock pushed against her prostate and her silken-shrouded belly rubbed on Crystal's penis.

Crystal orgasmed. Her satin slip became soaked with her seed. The intensity of this orgasm was even stronger than the first. Crystal pushed up against Michelle and drove her tongue into her mouth and raked her fingernails along Michelle's back, so extreme was her release.

The two lovers kissed and caressed as their climaxes slowly subsided. Michelle unlocked Crystal's calves from around her neck but kept her semi-tumescent penis inside her anus.

"You were wonderful," Crystal smiled up at Michelle.

"You were pretty amazing yourself," Michelle leaned down and kissed Crystal on the tip of her nose.

Michelle put her weight on her palms so she could disengage from Crystal but Crystal kept her legs locked around Michelle's waist and her arms clasped around her neck.

"Where do you think you're going sister?" Crystal giggled.

They fell asleep in each other's arms, their bellies full of food and good liquor and Crystal's ass filled with Michelle's spunk.

Crystal awoke in the early hours and tiptoed through the interconnecting door to her room. She put her semen-stained slip and panties in the laundry hamper and ditched her laddered nylons in the trash. She crawled into bed, sated and exhausted.

It had been a good night.

McCarran International Airport, Las Vegas Nevada, March 1985

Liam Dresser arrived in Las Vegas just as Crystal was leaving Michelle's hotel room. Normally his first stop would be the FBI field office but as he was acting outside the remit of the FBI he did no such thing. He checked himself into one of the cheaper hotels on the Strip and got to work. It took him hardly any time at all to find that Crystal was performing in the Boys Will Be Girls Spectacular review at the Ambassador Hotel and Casino.

He picked up a couple of flyers and pinned them to his hotel room wall along with the flyer he had from the Pink Parrot, the black and white still from the Park n' Go Garage and the head-shot he had copied illegally at the FBI Counterespionage Section. He built himself a 'crime wall' adding Crystal's employment card from the Pink Parrot and the meagre evidence he had linking her to Bronson Bateman's death and Colonel Spooner's entrapment and suicide. He checked the notes he had made in his notebook and transcribed the salient points onto white index cards which he also pinned to his crime wall.

Liam wished he had made some copies of the pictures of Crystal flagrante delicto with Colonel Spooner. The ones he had seen of her riding Spooner's cock dressed in her pantyhose and high heels, her evening gown hiked up to expose her ass and those long legs. She had been looking discreetly at the hidden camera in one of the shots: her head thrown back in the throes of passion. He started to become erect at the memory of it.

He freshened up, changed his clothes and made his way down to the Ambassador Hotel and Casino and bought tickets for the matinée. Liam didn't want to bring attention to himself so he took a table near the front of the Envoy Cabaret but off to one side where he had a clear view of the stage but not in the eyeline of the performers.

He became transfixed when Crystal Greystone came out on stage in her red satin evening gown, split to the waist and the spotlight hit her. She began to sing Anyone Who Knows What Love Is and his heart rose with the sentiment of the song. He realised that the flyers did not do her justice: Crystal Greystone was stunningly beautiful, tall and long-legged, her limbs sheathed in sheer flesh-toned nylons, she was wide hipped and slim waisted, her shoulders narrow. Her skin was flawless and milky white, her arms and shoulders had a light scattering of freckles.

Already infatuated with Crystal Greystone, Liam Dresser fell instantly and crazily in love with her, knowing full well that the feelings he felt were irrational, sociopathic and obsessive. It's not like he hadn't met beautiful women before or even beautiful transgender women but there was something about Crystal Greystone that captivated him. Yes it was certainly her youth and beauty, yes it was certainly because she was a transwoman but it was also the danger associated with her.

She was the enemy and most likely a killer.

Liam had purchased a Konica Pop point-and-shoot camera that was small enough to be unobtrusive and he concealed it in his jacket pocket. He took it out and surreptitiously took a whole roll of thirty-six colour exposures of Crystal performing solo and in the chorus line. He was also taken by another solo artist who was a nearly as beautiful as Crystal with pixie-cut cherry-red hair with copper highlights and swept bangs. She was tall but feminine shaped, with narrow shoulders and wide hips and long shapely legs. Her silver lame mini-dress clung to her long frame and sparkled under the spotlight. He looked at the programme and saw that her name was Michelle Dupree.

As tempted as he was to stick around for the meet-and-greet Liam did not want to press his luck so instead he took his camera to an instant-photo shop and had all thirty-six exposures printed, accepting their generous two-for-one offer. Back at the hotel he sifted through the pictures he had taken and found most of them were poorly exposed but he had six good pictures of Crystal Greystone and a couple of Michelle Dupree. He pinned the pictures of Crystal to his crime wall and studied it.

His next task was to find out exactly what Crystal was doing in Las Vegas. It was the perfect town to set a honey trap with its excesses of booze, gambling and other vices but who would be a suitable mark, someone who would make it worthwhile for Crystal to leave Washington and take a short-term contract in a Las Vegas casino?

Without the resources of a field office to help him Liam would have to investigate the old fashioned way, working as a gumshoe. The first thing he needed to do was set up surveillance on Crystal Greystone but if she was a Soviet operative, as he suspected she was, he would have to be very careful. He was one man and she would undoubtedly have the support of the rezidentura. Who knew how many other operatives were supporting her?

Liam set himself a routine. He rose and had an early breakfast and made his way to the Ambassador Hotel and Casino and picked up Crystal as she entered the Envoy Cabaret for morning rehearsals followed by the matinée show. It was unlikely that she would get up to anything of consequence during this time but she may be approached by another operative, however Liam saw nothing suspicious.

He noted that Crystal seemed close with Michelle Dupree and they would have coffee together after the matinée meet-and--greet. There were little tells, a lingering touch, a quick kiss on the lips, a hand on a thigh under the table, that signalled to him that Crystal and Michelle were more than just friends. This was confirmed when Crystal went into Michelle's room after the late show and he listened to them making love through the door.

This didn't happen every night however. Michelle regularly picked up johns after the final show and took them up to her room, sometimes servicing up to three men in one night. Crystal wasn't hooking and that didn't surprise Liam. She was here for something far more important than prostitution. She would be looking for a specific mark.

Other than the occasional dalliance with Michelle Dupree, Crystal Greystone kept to herself and didn't show any signs that she was operating covertly for a foreign agency. Liam was beginning to doubt himself and then something changed quite dramatically.

Liam Dresser was almost ready to give up his surveillance on Crystal Greystone. He decided he would wait for her to return to Washington and pick her up at the Pink Parrot where she would undoubtedly return to her business of entrapping Americans of strategic value to the KGB: military types, politicians, industrial moguls were prime targets and they all haunted the corridors of power in the Capital and some of them would have weaknesses that women like Crystal could exploit.

Maybe she really was just undertaking a short-term contract in the review to earn money. Until Liam found out more about Crystal, her lifestyle outside of being a showgirl was a mystery to him.

Then it happened. He was waiting in the lobby of the Ambassador when the elevator door opened and Crystal walked out dressed in a blue satin and lace dress that was low-cut and short-skirted. She was not wearing breastforms and was flat-chested but the aesthetic only made the dress more fashionable. She carried a spacious Hermès Birkin 30 trapeze-shaped handbag made from Togo leather in France-blue to match her dress. It was a knock-off of course as the original was worth thousands but it was a good quality knock-off.

Heads turned in her direction as she strode confidently across the lobby on legs that seemed to go on forever, swathed in shimmery-sheer flesh-toned nylon. Her makeup was dramatic and perfect and her shag-bob styled with burgundy highlights had been recently coiffed.

Liam put down his newspaper and watched her climb into a town car then he bolted for the entrance and dived into the back of a waiting taxi, offering the driver double the fare to follow the town car. The town car pulled into the Stardust Resort and Liam had the driver drop him a hundred yards from the entrance.

This was the delicate and dangerous part of being a gumshoe. Liam needed to be close enough to his mark to see what she was doing but not close enough that she would become suspicious.

He followed her into the lobby and watched her use the house phone while he pretended to be interested in some pamphlets advertising shows on the Strip. Crystal waited patiently near the concierge's desk studying her red-lacquered nails brushing off the advances of the ferret-faced concierge who acted like he knew Crystal personally.

Her face lit up when a tall, handsome, well-dressed man strode confidently across the lobby and took Crystal in his arms and kissed her unashamedly in the crowded lobby. The two only had eyes for each other and Liam burned with jealousy.

Liam knew that Crystal was having illicit encounters with Michelle Dupree but that didn't matter to him. However seeing her obvious affection for this young, tall, confident, handsome man infuriated him. The man took Crystal for drinks in the Starlight Lounge and Liam's anger consumed him and his jealousy seared as he watched them. Their little affectations rankled him: they sat close together touching each other almost lovingly, they kissed like teenagers on a date and the man stroked Crystal's legs almost constantly.

Liam curbed his jealousy-fuelled anger long enough to palm his Konica Pop point-and-shoot camera and take some shots of the couple, trying to focus in on the tall handsome man until they left the Starlight Lounge and went back to the lobby elevators. By then Liam's anger was at boiling point. They were obviously going up to the man's room and he knew what they were going to do up there. The man was going to fuck Crystal! He was going to fuck the woman that Liam thought belonged to him, even though he had never even spoken to her.

Liam cleared his mind of visions of Crystal lying on her back with those magnificent legs wide open, the man lying between them, rutting her and kissing her. He scrutinised the ferret-faced concierge and the front desk staff. To him they all looked like self-important assholes who would not divulge information about the hotel guests easily. If he flashed his badge at them they would cooperate but he didn't want to do that because everyone gossiped and it was likely that the tall man, or even worse Crystal Greystone, would find out that the FBI was interested in them.

Despite his anger, Liam had noted that the man had a minder or some sort of security detail. The minder looked like a law enforcement type but possibly retired or close to it; a little pudgy in the middle with a flat-top haircut and a cheap suit. The security detail made no attempt to disguise what he was doing. He kept a discreet distance from the man he was protecting but he was openly tailing him; sending a message that the man should be left alone by anyone whose intentions were dubious.

If Crystal was a soviet operative, she had the perfect means of bypassing the man's security perimeter.

Liam eyed a bellhop. The man was older than the other bellhops and displayed an attitude. He was pleasant enough with the hotel and casino patrons but he seemed fractious and churlish with the other hotel staff. Liam approached the bellhop and it was obvious that the bellhop sensed that he was law enforcement.

"What you want cop?" the bellhop spoke out the side of his mouth and looked over Liam's shoulder rather than looking him in the eyes.

"I'm not a cop," Liam replied reaching for his wallet.

"You're a cop. I can tell. If you're reaching for your wallet to offer me a bribe then you're either doing something illegal, something you should get a warrant for, or you're working off the clock," the bellhop said sardonically.

Liam produced a twenty and the bellhop sneered so Liam put the twenty back in his wallet and produced a fifty which the bellhop expertly palmed.

"You saw the tall man; good looking guy in the expensive suit with the tall woman in the blue satin and lace minidress? They went into the elevator," Liam nodded at the bank of hotel elevators.

"Yeah the tall dude with the tranny," the bellhop said a little sarcastically.

Liam winced when the bellhop used the word tranny and the bellhop caught it.

"Most wouldn't clock her but I can tell. I've been working in Vegas too long," the bellhop sighed.

"I want to know who the man is and what room he's in," Liam ignored the sleight.

"Well I can tell you that he's in one of our VIP suites and that he's a regular patron of this establishment. If you take a seat over there and wait about thirty minutes or so I'll give you everything the hotel knows about him," he pointed to the lobby lounge with his chin.

Liam went over and sat in an armchair, wrote up his notes and tried to read a newspaper and drink coffee trying hard not to imagine what was happening to Crystal up the VIP suite.

*****

VIP Suite 2, Stardust Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas Nevada, March 1985

Brett led Crystal over to the giant bed as soon as they entered the room, stripping himself of his clothing along the way. He pushed Crystal down on the bed and gazed down at her.

She looked delightful; her dress had hiked up revealing the tops of hold-up stockings. She gazed up at him innocently with her emerald-green eyes, enhanced by black mascara and eyeliner and put a finger in her mouth like she was a virginal schoolgirl but there was hidden lust smouldering in her gaze.

"I'm going to fuck you now Crystal," Brett said breathlessly.

He had been dreaming of this the whole time that he had been stuck out in the desert at the nuclear test site.

"Are you?" Crystal teased.

Brett's cock stood proud and erect and Crystal reached for it but Brett slapped her hand away.

He jumped on the bed and rolled Crystal over on her stomach and she kicked out at him in protest. He rucked up her dress and beheld her transparent white panties through which he could see the perfect globes of her ass. The tell-tale glimmer of lubricant between her cheeks indicated to him that Crystal knew full well that Brett was going to fuck her as soon as he got her in the room.

Crystal pretended to struggle as Brett pawed at her panties, eventually yanking them down to her knees. He put an arm under her belly and lifted her to her knees so that her buttocks were level with his groin.

"Wait!" Crystal cried out, but it was too late.

Brett pushed his glans past Crystal's tight puckered sphincter and she was thankful that she had pre-lubricated herself in anticipation of Brett's impatience. The bell-end of his cock opened her entrance like a bud bursting into flower. Crystal gritted her teeth while Brett looked down and saw the first inch of his long thick cock buried in Crystal's anus.

"Ow! That hurts," Crystal kicked her heels in protest but secretly she was enjoying the roleplay.

"Well what about this?" Brett slowly pushed all of his cock inside Crystal's tight anus.

Watching his cock slide into Crystal's ass was almost as wonderful as the feel of her flesh clinging to his rock hard penis as he pushed it further and deeper inside her. Crystal gasped and her cock was instantly hard and broke free of the tape holding it along her perineum. Her testes descended into her scrotal sac. She began to dribble pre-ejaculate onto the satin comforter.

"You cheeky bitch!" Brett saw Crystal leaking precum and he grinned.

He was making this gorgeous tranny sexually excited. Brett reached under Crystal and gathered a string of glittering precum and smoothed it along Crystal's quivering penis. He heard her gasp as he squeezed it and slowly began to fuck her. He loved the feel of her tight anus wrapped around his tumescent phallus, her sphincter stretching open like a pink velvety cleft as his cock slid in and out of her. Waves of pleasure radiated from his groin as he smashed his belly into her soft pliant buttocks as he fucked her harder and faster.

Crystal was wriggling like a trapped minx impaled on a fleshy sword. Being on her knees, Brett's cock was able to penetrate deep inside her bowels, pushing on her prostate, massaging her sphincter. Her anus was lit up with sparklets of intense pleasure amplified by the rings of delight coming from her quivering cock as Brett stroked her in time with his thrusts which were becoming faster and harder.

"If you keep that up I'm going to cum!" Crystal gasped.

"It's too late!" Brett cried out and slammed his cock into Crystal's ass so hard that she collapsed and fell down prone on the bed with Brett lying on top of her, pressing his cock deep inside her.

She felt his organ quivering and the warm gush of his spunk as he ejaculated; his cock throbbed against her prostate igniting her own orgasm. Her cock pulsated and erupted, squirting her hot spend into Brett's fingers and dribbling onto the comforter.