American Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well they're real," Crystal smiled at him.

"They're magnificent," Brett traced a finger from her calf to the top of her thigh, stropping when he came to the hem of her dress.

"May I?" Brett was wide eyed.

"Help yourself honey," Crystal said seductively.

Brett slid his fingers under the hem of Crystal's dress and slowly and sensuously slid the dress up her thighs. As more leg came into view, shrouded in the silky transparent nylons, Brett's cock became harder. Her stockings felt wonderfully seductive, so smooth and silky; her legs were long and lithe.

Crystal just lay there amused and let Brett stroke and caress her legs.

Brett gasped when he finally lifted her dress up to where her legs joined her torso. He traced his fingertips along the little wrinkles in her pantyhose and then lightly caressed her pubis. He liked the look and feel of her black satin panties and admired how they clung to her crotch which was smooth and curved but featureless like a Barbie Doll.

"Where is it?" Brett grinned at Crystal and leaned into her and kissed her softly while his fingers stroked her pubis and thighs.

Crystal was becoming uncomfortably tumescent so now was the perfect time to reveal her secret.

"It's a secret. Where do you think it is?" Crystal smiled at him and kissed him quickly.

"It must be here," Brett smiled and pushed his hand between Crystal's legs.

Making a game out it removed any apprehension or nervousness that Brett might feel about caressing a woman who had male genitalia. He found Crystal's semi-erect penis lying along her perineum, held snug by her pantyhose and panties.

"When I'm on stage performing or wearing a leotard or swimsuit I tape it. For now it's just my pantyhose holding it there," Crystal explained.

"Can I take it out," Brett said eagerly.

"Are you sure it won't spoil the illusion?" Crystal asked.

"I want to see it," Brett sulked.

"Then have at it honey," Crystal smiled and opened her legs a little.

Brett slipped his fingers inside the waistband of Crystal's sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose and pushed his fingers into her crotch where he found her long sleek penis between her legs. He pried it free and it sprang upright along her lower belly, held there by her panties and pantyhose.

"Just give me a second," Crystal grunted as she arched her back and lifted herself off the lounge a little and pushed down with her diaphragm and her testes descended into her scrotum and Brett felt them fill the sac.

"How do you do that?" he was amazed.

"Honey, I've been sitting on a secret all night," Crystal giggled and Brett laughed along with her until she pulled his face to hers and kissed him passionately and started to unbuckle his belt.

Brett became impatient and he stood up and shucked out of his remaining clothing so that he was naked then he lay on the lounge beside Crystal and took up where he had left off caressing her thighs. His cock was hard and he pressed it against her leg, enjoying the sensation of her sleek nylons of the sensitive skin of his cock.

Crystal lay there passively letting Brett fondle her and rut against her, their kisses soft and sensuous. Brett's inquisitiveness returned and his fingers found their way to the bulge in her panties and he tentatively stroked Crystal's cock. He could feel the outline of her hard cock through the nylon and satin. He could feel it pulse and quiver as it became fully hard.

"Am I doing it right?" Brett asked.

"What do you think?" Crystal smiled at him seductively and closed her hand over his and guided it back to her hard prick.

She opened her lips and slipped her tongue into Brett's mouth and reached for his manhood. She caressed his long thick cock, admiring the girth of it.

"I never thought I'd be so turned on by a cock but only because it's attached to you and it looks so cute clothed in those shiny panties," Brett caressed Crystal's cock and she shuddered with delight.

"You've got quite the nice appendage too dear," Crystal stroked Brett's quivering flesh and a bead of precum formed at the eye.

"I wanna try something kinky," Brett said and lay on top of Crystal and pressed his cock against hers.

He kissed her and she put her arms around him and lifted her legs and locked them around his waist. He loved the feel of her pantyhose on his tender flesh.

His cock pressed on Crystal's through the fabric of her slinky panties and hose and they both enjoyed the sensation of cock rubbing on cock. Their kisses became more passionate and then frenetic as they rutted against each other. Crystal raked her nails down Brett's back and buffed her silky-hosed legs against Brett's flanks; he pressed down on her, grinding his cock against hers, relishing the sensations.

"I'm going to come," Crystal whispered into Brett's ear as she felt her climax welling up from deep inside her.

Her scrotum was roiling; full of semen, ready to release her load. Brett's cock was tingling with delight as he rubbed it faster against Crystal's panty-clad phallus. He felt his orgasm begin to build.

Brett broke the kiss and pushed himself up with his forearms so he could see their cocks frotting against each other and Crystal shuddered and Brett smiled when he saw a globule of warm semen bubble through her panties. He rubbed his cock in the puddle of spunk and smeared it all over her panties and then he ejaculated too and his own seed comingled with hers as his orgasm washed over him.

Crystal pulled him down and smashed her lips against his and drove her tongue into Brett's mouth as she writhed and wriggled beneath him, pressing her cock against his as it juddered and spewed forth her creamy issue. The feel of Brett's quivering organ spilling his seed on her pantied penis was ecstatic.

The two lovers kissed and cuddled and rutted and ground against each other, their cocks smeared with each other's warm semen. Even after their orgasms had subsided they lay in each other's arms and kissed and caressed each other.

Finally Brett climbed off Crystal and he gazed at the mess they had made. The front of her panties was sodden with cum, the bulge a little smaller now that her cock was flaccid.

"Wow that was amazing and we didn't even fuck!" Brett chuckled.

"We can do that next time," Crystal smiled up at him.

"Aren't you staying the night?" Brett sounded disappointed.

"I have rehearsals and a matinée tomorrow honey and I need my beauty sleep," Crystal sighed.

"I only have one more night in Vegas before I have to head out to the test site," Brett sounded whiney and Crystal had to keep her smile forced.

"But you're coming back through here after the test though?" Crystal tried not to sound too inquisitive.

"You're damn right I am and I want to see you again honey," Brett was picking up his discarded clothing up off the floor.

"You go ahead and get cleaned up. I want to take off my dress so I don't get spunk on it. I'll clean up after you," Crystal smiled up at him and Brett nodded and padded off to the bathroom.

Crystal shot bold upright and ripped off her dress, dropped her cum-soaked panties and raced across the room to where Brett had left his keycard on the sideboard. She opened her handbag and slipped the card into a card reader and waited until the little red diode turned green, anxiously watching the bathroom door. She heard Brett turn off the taps and she tossed the card back on the sideboard and snatched up her dress, breastforms and panties.

Brett made a grab for Crystal as she walked past him to use bathroom, she looked so sexy wearing just her pantyhose but she evaded him and made it into the bathroom where she used a damp towel to wipe away as much semen as possible from her pantyhose crotch, then she dried it as best as could and tucked her cock under her perineum. Her panties were too cum-soaked to wear and she found a baggie under the sink and put the panties inside it and tossed them in her purse. She slipped her breastforms into her bra cups, shimmied into her dress, fixed her lipstick and hair and exited the bathroom to find Brett wearing a bathrobe and drinking champagne.

"That was fun honey but I have to go," Crystal walked over to him and kissed the side of his mouth.

"But we didn't really fuck," Brett whined.

"I told you; next time. I'm not going anywhere and you know where to find me," she kissed the tip of his nose playfully and scooched out of the way when he reached for her.

Crystal took a car back to the Ambassador Hotel and Casino and stayed up long enough to make a copy of the keycard to Brett's hotel room door then she used a payphone in the lobby to update Stephan Boriliski on her progress.

To be continued