Ambiramus Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not sure I'd want to invite him back like we've welcomed Megan. He's broken my little girl's heart."

"And my little sister's, Dad. Trust me, the urge to deck the cunt was overwhelming."

He laughed, resting a hand on my shoulder. "My son deserves a beer for looking out for his family. And Cindy won't stop discussing wedding plans with your mother. At least that's something that'll put a smile on your sister's face."

Thankfully, once my father and I had returned to the backyard, the issue with my sister and her husband was put to the back of everyone's minds. I found myself sat between Cindy and my sister, the latter needing to cuddle her big brother, my arm wrapped around her constantly. Cindy kissed my cheek, whispering she loved seeing me being so affectionate with my sister and that I was taking care of her. I hated seeing anyone I loved cry, so made sure Jane was smiling all the time, particularly when we reminisced about our lives to that point.

Alexa, Emma and Cass hadn't joined us to have the usual sort of fun with Cindy and myself. They were now family and we loved having them with us. My brother was certainly enamoured by all three of them, my sister-in-law laughing at him as he found himself tongue-tied more than once as they were relentless in their teasing. Megan and Caroline were almost inseparable. All the kids had a fantastic time.

It was that unfortunate that Georgie and Melanie hadn't made it, though we promised that our small group would get together on NYE. Cindy and I certainly understood that Christmas was a time to spend with family. Georgie did call to wish us a 'Merry Christmas', before sending a photo of herself with her father, then another of her with her brothers. It was obvious to see how much they all doted on her. As for Melanie, it seemed even Buddhists practiced some Christmas traditions as she called, hearing plenty of merriment in the background, and she sent pictures of her and her family too.

We didn't bother with dinner having eaten our fill. Megan and Caroline eventually left at the same time as her parents, taking Greg and Natalie with them, the latter almost falling sleep by the time I helped put her in the car. Wishing them goodbye, I could hear a couple of comments when Megan kissed me. Caroline behaved, kissing my cheek, though she couldn't resist a dirty idea into my ear when I hugged her.

As Jane would be coming to our apartment, Emily and Nicole would stay with their grandparents. Neither of them minded as it just meant they'd be spoiled rotten into the next day. My brother and sister-in-law left next, as they'd go spend the rest of the day and likely most of the next with her parents and family.

Being last to leave, Dad and Mum hugged Jane together for a long time. Mum cried with my sister. My father tried his best to be stoic, but he hated seeing his little girl upset, and knew her heart had been shattered. Over a decade of marriage gone in an instant. The pair then hugged Cindy, Laura and Stephanie, before I found myself hugged by them both too. All they asked of me is that I look after my little sister over the next few months. I would have done anyway, but I'd been through the same thing. I knew how much it hurt.

Driving us back to our apartment, Laura seemed to have a sixth sense about something, stating she'd just join us for a drink but she was tired, asking if I could drive her home. I assured her it was fine. We'd been shopping so our fridge was full of food and booze, opening more than one bottle of wine. Handing a glass to my sister, I warned her not to get drunk as a hangover the next morning wasn't going to solve her issues.

"And I've been to the bottom of a bottle more than once," I admitted, "There are no answers to be found there. All you find is loneliness, despair and a still broken heart."

Driving Laura home an hour or so later, I walked her to her front door, giving her another hug. "Look after both my daughters, Mark," she said softly.

"You approve?"

"You're marrying Cindy and she wants a child. Stephanie is looking for the right man, but I know she'd love a child. I've seen you with your own already. You're a wonderful father." I felt myself blush at the compliment. I think every father wondered if they were doing a good job. Kissing my cheek, she hugged me again. "Merry Christmas, Mark. Thank you for today."

"You're very welcome. We'll make sure to pop over before the new year, but we're also both off until after the new year, so you're always welcome to pop over too."

Returning home, it was obvious the three had been having a heart to heart while I'd been gone as the tissues were out and the three had been crying. Sitting between my sister and Cindy, I found myself hugged from both sides again. Music was softly playing, the usual sort of ballads a heartbroken person finds themselves listening to.

Jane was falling asleep within the hour. Being much smaller than myself, I could easily pick her up, carrying her through to the spare bedroom. Sitting her down, she mumbled to herself as I helped undress her, just down to her underwear. Making sure she was comfortable on the bed, she was awake enough to whisper she loved me.

"Love you too, Janey-waney."

She giggled as it was the name I'd called her a long time ago. "Thank you for taking care of me," she whispered, "You've always been here for me."

"And always will be. That's what big brothers do. You get some sleep and we'll start sorting things out in the morning."

She was probably asleep again by the time I shut the door. Cindy was enjoying another glass of wine with her sister by the time I returned, sitting between the pair of them as she turned off the music. "Want to watch one of my old videos?" she wondered.

Glancing at Stephanie, who was looking rather rosy cheeked, I thought it was a fantastic idea while Stephanie nodded her head rather eagerly. Cindy was rather excited, grabbing her laptop from the bedroom, connecting it to our television, and she went looking for what she considered one of her best shows. As always, her lower face was covered but I recognised those eyes and her girlcock. Talking dirty to the camera, her body glistened with oil and she had a few toys lined up to have fun with.

"So fucking hot," Stephanie murmured next to me. We watched together for at least twenty or so minutes, Cindy stroking her girlcock and using a couple of toys on the screen. I was turned on completely, I could see Cindy was enjoying it, while Stephanie was busy squirming next to me.

"Get your cock out," Cindy whispered in my ear, "In fact, get naked. It'll be okay." Meeting her eyes, she smiled at me. "Well, Stephanie is going to have our child, right?"

I couldn't help grin. "Are we trying tonight or is this just practice?"

"Being sexually compatible would make the whole process more enjoyable, right?"

Standing up, I stripped naked, not surprised that Cindy joined me in stripping naked. Glancing back at Stephanie, there was no missing the fact she was excited by the turn of events, Cindy sitting next to me, immediately cuddling into my side. "Too much?" Cindy asked her sister.

"Not at all. He's handsome and you're so beautiful," she whispered.

"Would you like to have fun with Mark?" Stephanie nodded before Cindy just looked at me. "If it's awkward..."

I kissed my fiancée, loving the fact she smiled as she wrapped her arms around me. Turning to Stephanie, she met my eyes and smiled, leaning in to leave a soft kiss on her lips. She immediately kissed me back, feeling Cindy cuddle me from behind, asking me to kiss her sister properly. So that's what I did, pulling Stephanie into me and kissing her, her mouth accepting my tongue and I smiled when she moaned into my mouth.

No-one said a word as I stood up, taking Cindy and Stephanie in a hand each towards our bedroom. What had me smiling is that Cindy immediately dropped to her knees at the foot of the bed, taking her sister by the wrist, beckoning her to join her on the floor. Stephanie was still wearing a t-shirt and shorts, and I assumed underwear.

"You're going to suck his cock for a little while," Cindy told her sister, "Then he's going to lie you back on the bed and eat your pussy."

"Cindy," Stephanie whispered, "Are you sure?"

"Yes. This is my last Christmas present for my sister. We're going to have fun tonight and make love together." Cindy leaned over and kissed her sister. Stephanie was clearly surprised for a moment before kissing her back. It only lasted a few seconds, but when they pulled back, both were excited by it. "Steph, we're going to suck his cock together, then we're going to have fun as a threesome. Unless it's too much for you?"

"No, it's not. I can't think of anything I'd like more today." She looked up at me. "Thank you for making my sister so happy, Mark."

"It's been nothing but a pleasure, Steph."

Cindy started off the blowjob, Stephanie just looking up at me with a smile before Cindy released my cock and moved it towards her sister. She didn't hesitate in taking my cock in her mouth, releasing a slight growl as I watched my length disappear inside her mouth, Cindy quietly cheering her on as Stephanie's head was quickly bobbing up and down on my cock. Cindy moved to rest behind her sister, resting her head on Stephanie's shoulder. No doubt Cindy was poking her sister in the back at the same time.

"Suck his cock, Stephanie," she whispered, "Suck his cock, swallow his cum, then he'll lick your pussy. Won't you, baby?"

"Will you want to join in, sweetie?" I had to ask. The idea of Cindy doing anything with her sister was starting to turn me on. Wasn't it meant to be the ultimate taboo?

"I'm not sure," Cindy admitted, "But my sister deserves to be happy, and I know you'll help put a smile on her face."

Stephanie might not have had a lover in a while, but she certainly knew how to pleasure a man with her mouth and tongue. Cindy was impressed with her technique, and feeling both their mouths at work on my cock had me moaning rather loudly. I'd seen similar things in porn but never thought it would happen to myself.

Having not been laid all day, and with Alexa and our friends teasing me quite often during the day, I wasn't surprised I was ready to cum rather quickly. I was polite enough to warn Stephanie I was already close, Cindy urging her sister on, almost demanding that she swallow my cum, though also asked she share some of it with her.

Stephanie moaned softly when she felt that first spurt of cum erupt from my cock, her gorgeous eyes lighting up with delight. She gulped down a couple before I assumed keeping the rest. As soon as my cock stopped throbbing, she released it and turned to kiss Cindy, both moaning softly as they shared the rest of my load.

"Totally fucking hot," I muttered. Both turned to look at me and smiled before gulping down whatever was in their mouth. Helping both to their feet, I kissed my fiancée first, running my hands down her body to her arse, loving the giggle as her girlcock pressed into me. Turning to her sister, she practically melted against me, enjoying just being in my arms.

Ending up on the bed together, Stephanie on her back, Cindy on her side, I spread Stephanie's legs to be greeted by a well-groomed pussy that glistened from her obvious excitement. Cindy kissed her sister again, a sign that I really should just focus between her legs and she'd take care of matters elsewhere. Her scent was intoxicating. I'd always loved Megan's scent, and since we'd started having fun again, I'd realised how much I had genuinely missed it at times.

I teased her to start with, but once I figured out what she seemed to like, I soon had Stephanie moaning, spreading her legs wider so she was completely exposed to me. As I ate her out, Cindy was still kissing her, hearing the very sweet words they were exchanging at the same time. Both knew what they were doing, what this meant, and I knew that their relationship had likely changed because of it.

Stephanie enjoyed more than one orgasm while I was going down on her. I complimented her constantly on her taste, how beautiful she was, and also how great her pussy was. Cindy eventually kissed down her body and joined me between her legs, just having a look at her sister. "Well, she's seen my girlcock a few times so I should get a good look at her pussy in return," she stated.

"Do you like my pussy, Cindy?" her sister asked.

"It's as beautiful as the rest of you, Steph. Are you ready to make love to my sister, Mark?"

"Definitely, if she's ready."

"I am," Stephanie said softly.

She moaned as I slid my cock inside her. She was hot, tight and wet, definitely ready to be fucked. Cindy lay beside her again, watching me slowly thrust into her sister. Stephanie couldn't stop smiling, leaning down to kiss her, turning to kiss her sister from time to time. I was glad I'd already been blown, otherwise I'd have cum rather quickly.

Spinning her over onto her knees, her head almost buried into the pillows, I grabbed her hips and started to really pump into her. I knew I was going to last too much longer, not embarrassed that fucking Cindy's sister was turning me on. We knew she was still on the pill, but one day, we'd be doing this and there was a good chance she'd eventually be pregnant, ready to give Cindy and I a child.

Warning her I was close, Stephanie turned back and smiled, begging me to cum inside her. Cindy sat on her knees next to me, cheering me on, urging me to fuck and fill her sister right up with my cum. I kissed her while I kept pumping Stephanie, and I groaned as I did finally cum. Leaving my cock buried once I was empty, I pulled Stephanie back to rest against my chest. Cindy moved so she was sandwiched between us.

"You're so beautiful," Stephanie told her sister, "I really want to be naughty with you right now."

"Me too," Cindy admitted, "But it's a step too far, Steph. Kissing is one thing, being naked is another. Sex is a whole other thing."

We shared a group hug, kissing both women in my arms. "If you ever wanted to, you have my support," I told them both, "I can see and feel how close you are."

"I love my little sister so much," Stephanie whispered, "The bravest woman I know. She's always had my love and respect." Pausing, she turned so she could meet my eyes. "I'd love to see you make love to my little sister, Mark."

"I'll ride him so you can really see me, Steph."

Lying on my back, Cindy sucked my cock first, grinning before mentioning she could taste her sister on my cock. Stephanie giggled and blushed, admitting just the idea was a little kinky. Getting me nice and hard, as it had been quite the orgasm, Cindy got herself ready with some lube before carefully sliding down my cock. Cindy was rock hard herself, lubing up her girlcock, slowly riding me as she stroked herself.

"So beautiful," Stephanie stated, cuddling into my side, "Part of me would love to suck you off right now, Cindy, but I think it's because I'm still rather horny and watching you right now is erotic."

"When we start to think about a family, I think we get kinky," Cindy said, giggling to herself, "What do you think, Mark?"

"I think we take care of your sister from both ends."

Stephanie kissed my cheek. "Totally hot," she whispered.

Cindy was soon riding me quickly, her hand almost a blur as she stroked herself. Leaning forward to rest on her other hand, I knew she was getting close to orgasm. Leaning up to kiss her, she smiled at me, her eyes full of all the feeling she was experiencing in that moment. My hands were caressing her back, the sensation of her soft skin, running down to her perfect little arse. Her sister had been fun to be with, but I loved Cindy, and the sex with her was always fantastic.

Warning me she was about to cum, I waited until she started to spurt all over me, moaning lightly to herself. I felt her sister cuddle into me tighter. "I used to love watching my little sister cum," she said, "But watching her cum like this is just beautiful."

"I love making her cum," I added, "Knowing she's enjoyed me so much..."

Cindy leaned down to kiss me, before turning to kiss her sister. "Fuck me, Mark," she asked.

Grabbing her arse, I was soon pounding her little arse for all I was worth. Resting her head against my shoulder, she just begged me to keep going until I filled her up. When I did finally cum, the groan I released had both women giggling as it was another fantastic orgasm. Cindy pushed down on my cock as I came, ensuring it all was left inside her.

Eventually sliding off my lap, we all needed a shower after that. Checking my sister was still fast asleep first, we had a lot of fun in the cubicle, my hands all over both women, the sister's continuing to make out again. I could see Stephanie really wanted to touch her sister intimately, but held herself back. That was perhaps pushing it too far in both their minds.

Back in bed, Cindy snuggled back against me as always, Stephanie back against her sister. Being naked, Stephanie was giggling as Cindy was poking her in the back. "Can't help it," Cindy whispered, "My big sister is a hottie."

"It feels nice against me," Stephanie whispered back, "Part of me has always wondered how it would feel... You being inside me, Cindy. My little sister..."

Cindy giggled as my mind filled with the vision of Cindy and Stephanie making love, and I was definitely poking her as well. We're all told that such things should never happen, but considering they were beautiful women, I just couldn't help thinking about it.

"I think Mark likes that idea, Steph."

"I don't blame him. The idea of two sisters going at it, particularly with your pretty girlcock..."

"You want to make love with Mark again?"

"In the morning. I'm tired now."

It had been a long day so the three of us did eventually drift off. Waking the next morning, Cindy had turned around to snuggle into me, her sister also turning and cuddling her sister from behind. Cindy was already awake, having waited for me to wake up. Kissing my cheek, she whispered that she'd go start on breakfast.

Moving out of the way, I moved closer to Stephanie, rolling onto my back as she snuggled into my side. Hearing a knock at the door, I turned to see Jane standing in the doorway in just her underwear. I'd seen her in a bikini more than once during the summer, but there was something a little more erotic about the underwear she was wearing.

Lifting the sheet, she giggled and immediately slid under to join me. Snuggling into my other side, she asked, "Are you naked?"

"Yeah."

"Oh... Did you and Stephanie have sex last night?"

"We did. You know about our agreement?"

"I do, I just didn't... Well..." She kissed my cheek. "You really are living your best life. Where's Cindy?"

"Making breakfast for us. Stephanie wanted a cuddle and might want to make love again."

Jane cuddled into me tighter. "Thanks for looking after me last night. I felt like a mess."

"You were fine considering the circumstances, Jane."

"I didn't weird you out with what I admitted?"

"No, I think such things are somewhat normal when you're younger. Still have a crush on me though?"

"I just think my older brother is a handsome, good-natured and kind man."

"I'm a little jealous," Stephanie admitted, "But I've never seen my sister so happy. That's why I'm so willing to help them out by them a child."

Cindy's head popped through the doorway, noticing Jane was also in bed with me. To Jane's slight surprise, she stripped off and slid in next to Jane, my sister giggling when Cindy cuddled into her. "Are you turned on, Cindy?" she had to ask.

"You haven't seen my girlcock before, have you?"

"No," Jane whispered.

Cindy threw the sheet back to reveal her naked body. Watching Jane's eyes, they widened as Cindy gave her girlcock a few caresses. "Many girls like me don't like theirs," she explained, "But I think I have a very pretty girlcock, and Mark loves it too."