Ambiramus Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ordering a couple of taxi's, as I didn't want any of us to drive, we arrived at the bar together, managing to snag a large booth that could seat all of us. I noticed I was sat between Cindy and Alexa. The former made sense, but I had the feeling that out of her friends, Alexa liked me the most, but I was sure Emma really liked me as well... I tried not to think too much about it.

The girls ordered cocktails while I stuck to a spirit and mixer, sipping at it while we perused the menu. We were all starving so ordered our own meals plus a couple of platters for sharing that we could also nibble at. Without sex on the menu, the conversation flowed easily and I learned a lot about them.

Emma I knew more about than any of them, though learned she was the same age as Cindy at twenty-five, their birthday's only a couple of months apart. They'd made friends online while both were at high school. Melanie was a year older at twenty-six, having become friends during a night out. Georgie was the youngest at twenty-four, a friend of Emma's as she was originally a customer. Cass was the oldest at thirty, having taken the younger girls under her wing as she used to work at various bars around the city.

Then Alexa, and some of her comments started to make sense. She was twenty-eight, three years older than Cindy, but they had gone to the same school. "I remember the very first day Cindy showed up at school. It was obvious she was trans. Yes, she was feminine but... You just knew. I knew how hard life was for her in those early years. Boys just don't understand. Some girls were just mean. But she made some good friends among many young girls that saw Cindy for who she is at heart. But she also gave me the confidence to face my own thoughts and feelings, those I'd been feeling for years myself."

She sighed, her face falling, and I knew there wasn't going to be much happiness to what she had to share. Cindy took one of her hands, I grasped the other. "You said you were lonely, Alexa? I look around and see people that love and adore you," I said.

I received a kiss on my cheek. "No wonder she loves you," she whispered, before taking a sip of her drink, "I grew up in what you could call a conservative household. Add to that religion and I'm sure you can imagine. I'm fairly sure my parents thought I was a homosexual rather than trans. Cindy gave me the confidence to sit down with my parents and explain what I felt. Before I knew it, I was being sat in front of a priest or whatever they're called, then hauled away to conversion therapy. It's... It's so fucking awful. So many young people who are quite clearly gay, but confused and in need of guidance. Most importantly, they need acceptance. Considering I was trans..." She trailed off and shuddered.

"Read about those places," Cindy whispered, "I'm always thankful my mother had my corner."

"I returned from therapy unchanged. In fact, it simply confirmed how I felt. I was a woman at heart and in my head. Nothing was going to change how I felt at my core. My parents freaked out. I was sixteen and they said I either follow their word, continue with the conversion therapy, act like a boy, or I simply leave. It didn't help they'd torn my room apart, found all my clothes, make-up, other things about being a young woman. I could have called CPS on them but... The problem was, I had no safety net. Grandparents were even worse. Aunts and uncles. They're all indoctrinated. So I packed a bag one night and left. Didn't even say goodbye. Stayed with a friend I'd made on the internet. She was trans, a bit older than I was, but she was struggling too. Managed to finish my studies but it was awful. To make ends meet, I had to... I had to do certain things. It's when I learned that men might like us, but nearly all of them like us as simply a fetish, as a plaything to use. But as a girlfriend, a companion, someone to show off on their arm, or take home to meet their parents?" She paused before whispering, "Or as a wife..." Cleaning her throat, she laughed bitterly before adding, "Can count on one hand how many men I've met who made me feel worthy or even feel like a woman."

I could have asked what she meant, but I had half a brain, at least. I knew exactly what she meant. "There is a good ending to this, Mark," Cindy picked up, "She remembered me from high school and thought I might be able to help her somehow. She turned up on our doorstep, maybe three months after Mum kicked my father out. Fortuitous timing in the end. I remembered Alexa as she'd started dressing like me at school. It was obvious she was struggling, desperate for someone to help her. Mum took one look at her and, boom, we had another sister of sorts. We helped Alexa get on her feet, and that's why we're so close."

"When did you last see your family?"

Alexa smiled. "Cindy told me about the cam shows she used to do. Since it was such good money, I did the same thing. I turned up on my parents' doorstep two years ago. New hair. New face. Big set of tits. Fantastic arse and legs."

"Too fucking right about all that," I said to the chuckles of everyone around the table.

Another soft kiss on my cheek. "They barely recognised me. Introduced myself as Alexa, then added they might have known me as my 'dead name'. I hadn't said that name in years by then. Think my father almost dropped dead from a heart attack. Mum didn't know what to think."

"I take it didn't go well though?"

Alexa needed to wipe her cheeks and I made sure she cuddled into me. "I was disowned all over again, but it was even worse. I was dead to them. My father spat those words at me. I was an abomination in their eyes. My own mother... She's against abortion but, in that moment, said that wished she'd had one."

Turning her body towards me, I cuddled her tightly as she broke completely. I felt guilty for having had her share what was obviously still a raw wound. I almost asked for their address so I could drive over and sort them out. Cindy cuddled her from behind. I had no doubt the others knew the whole story, but hearing about it must have been tough as there wasn't a pair of dry eyes around the table. Caressing the back of her head, I whispered, "Alexa, you are a beautiful young woman. And I reckon there are millions of people who would agree with what I just said. At this table? Well, as has already been said, loved and adored. We're your family."

"So much for unconditional love," she murmured, snuggling again me, "I'm glad we all met you, Mark. You've cuddled me a few times now, and I always feel better."

"Nothing better than snuggles with Mark," Cindy said happily.

Alexa took a deep breath. "It's a tough story to tell, but each time, I feel a little better each time. I feel the burden lift off me. I'm a good person. They're idiots. I won't call them bad or evil. They're just influenced by others. A lost cause now. I know where they live. I could try again, but I just won't bother. They won't change their mind."

"And you have my family," Cindy said.

"And mine," I added, "When we have the meeting of the families, you're invited, Alexa."

"Mum and Steph would love that, Mark."

"In fact, if you all want to join us, you're welcome to come along. It'll probably flummox my parents and siblings for a little while, but it'll be good fun."

If I wasn't popular before that, I was flavour of the century afterwards. Alexa ate her meal then snuggled into me. The four other girl met my eyes and smiled. I really liked Alexa, she was lovely, but I wondered what would happen if she felt deeper feelings for me in the end. Cindy didn't seem worried at all. In fact, she seemed to be encouraging it, which confused me further.

Returning to our apartment, the girls were in a good mood, Cindy practically organising me with her friends. She said I wouldn't be fucking them in our bedroom, but that the spare room had clean sheets. Did make me feel weird that was where my daughter slept every second weekend, Cindy assuring me the room would be cleaned thoroughly once we were done.

So that's where I ended up with Melanie. She was very eager to make love with me, and watching her nubile body bouncing up and down on my cock would be something that would live log in the memory. After she came all over me, she leaned forward and had me fuck her nice and hard until I enjoyed an orgasm of my own. She was an excellent kisser, and after we'd cleaned up, we cuddled for a little while as she told me about her life. When I asked about her parents, she laughed.

"Oh, I'm Thai, Mark. Being a ladyboy, a description I don't mind, or katoey, as we're known back home, isn't a problem. My parents have always loved and accepted me. My two sisters loved having another sister to play dress up with."

"You knew when you were younger?"

"We all know when we're younger, Mark. But society is far more tolerant than it used to be. Not saying things are perfect now, but back home, things are not as easy as they could be, but it's easier than many other places around the globe. Whatever the case, my family love me for who I am."

To my slight surprise, Georgie practically leapt on me an hour or so after Melanie and I left the bedroom. Remembering what Georgie told me, I was wondering what she might want me. When I asked if she wanted spanking or tying up, she broke out in giggles. "Maybe another time," she said softly, "I do like it a bit wild at times, Mark, but for our first time, I'd like it nice and slow."

She wanted it nice and slower, but with her head down, arse in the air. It might have started nice and slow, but it sure didn't end that way, both of us making enough noise to draw an audience as I slammed my cock into her. She came all over the bed, chuckling to myself as that meant we'd definitely have to change the sheets, before I finally came inside her a little later. The audience disappeared, leaving Georgie and I to talk.

"After Alexa's story, and knowing all about Cindy and what happened with her father, I've figured out what you'll be curious about."

I sighed as she cuddled into me. "At least Cindy still has her mother and sister. Alexa's story was just sad. So sad. Life is difficult as it is. Then someone going through the identity issues you've all gone through. That's when you need that support from those who are supposed to love you unconditionally."

There was silence before she whispered, "God, no wonder she loves you, Mark."

"I don't really have a clue what you all think, feel and go through to this point, but my two best mates are homosexual, and they were out of the closet at a time when they were called poofs and faggots without anyone giving a shit. I've seen how difficult life could be for them at times. Thankfully, they had people who accepted them. It's the same for all of you."

"Can I be honest? I'm a success story. I have three older brothers. When I admitted to my parents that I was trans, my dad actually cried. He now had a little girl, that's how he looked at it. He actually took me out to buy me my first dress. When I bought a gown for my end of school prom, I'd never seen him look so proud." She disappeared for a moment, returning with her phone. She flicked through photo after photo of her family, but there was no missing how many were of her and her father. And the man just looked proud. "He's my biggest supporter. Daddy's little girl, he always calls me."

I met her eyes to see hers shimmering. Nearly got me going at the same time so I managed a smile. "Sounds like a great man."

"He's wonderful. Mum is too. She loves taking me out shopping for girly things. My brothers were a little weirded out at first. But they did some reading, listened to what I had to say, listened to our parents. Now I'm their little sister, and god forbid someone who even thinks about hurting me. They're all six foot plus, one hundred kilograms. I feel so tiny compared to them. I'll be honest, compared to everyone else, Mark, my life hasn't been so bad. The only problems I had was at school. Older brothers backed their words more than once. I was left alone after a while."

Sighing, I hugged her tightly. "I'm glad you've got people who support you."

"I also have some wonderful friends, Mark. They know my home life is great. My dad has basically adopted all of them in his own way. He does so much reading about trans issues. Seeing him get emotional as we discuss things makes my heart swell. He knows it isn't easy for any of us."

"Hell, you're making me want to meet him myself."

"You will. He loves meeting friends." She paused. "I've never taken a man home though." She glanced up as I met her eyes. "Cindy has already said she'll talk to you about meeting people but... Would you like to come with me? Cindy will come too, as will the others."

"I'd love to. You'll be meeting my family too."

Walking out with smiles on our faces, we sat down on the couch, Georgie explaining what we'd discussed. Cindy smiled, as it was a feel good story compared to others. Alexa immediately sat next to me, needing some more cuddles. "She likes you a lot," Cindy whispered, noticing her approving look, "Needs a good man in her life, Mark. And that man is going to be you for the time being."

I needed a break so Cindy suggested we make dinner. Nothing large, as lunch had been very filling, but Cindy and I enjoyed making dinner together. She was a much better cook than I was, but I could handle a knife, so while I chopped things, she organised everything else. The girls sat and watched, sipping at wine, noticing how Cindy and I worked together.

"It's so adorable," Cass finally said, "When's the wedding?"

"I need to propose first, but I would rather Cindy select her own ring. I want it to be perfect."

Cindy stopped and looked at me. "Really?"

"You'll be wearing two rings the rest of your life. Your engagement ring, then your wedding ring. I want to make sure that you look down at your ring finger every time and smile."

We finished dinner, chatting away as we ate, before we returned to the living room, gathering on the couches and chairs, everyone laughing away as we talked shit before there was a moment of silence.

"Cindy, why the fuck are you letting us fuck him and him fuck us?" Cass asked, and I heard the serious edge to her tone. I wasn't the only one to look at her in surprise. She actually looked a little upset. I think she was worried about her friend.

"Because I love him more than anything. But you're my friends, and you need love too. And Mark has already proven how big his heart is. His ex-wife is broken after their divorce, yet he still found it in his heart to make love with her. Sure, I was also there and involved, but there was no missing how great their relationship must have been around five years ago."

"It was pretty good when our relationship worked," I admitted.

Cindy moved across the room to sit next to Cass. "Unusual for you to be so open about something like that."

"I just don't want to see either of you hurt."

Cindy kissed her cheek. "We're having fun, Cass. Are you having fun?"

"I want to make love with him," she whispered.

Cindy stood up, forcing Cass to her feet, walking her to stand in front of me. "Mark, make love to Cass here in front of us."

"What?" I asked, chuckling a little nervously.

"Cass, do you want Mark?"

She met my eyes and I was amused by the blush. "I've thought about it every damned night since our time together before."

"So what's the problem then?"

She sighed, running fingers through her blue hair. "I guess I'm just overthinking as always."

Cindy placed Cass in front of me, then gently pushed her down to her knees between my legs. "Cass, get him hard, then climb on and ride his cock. Trust me, you're going to love it."

She didn't need to blow me. I stood up and kissed her, Cass melting into me and it was one hell of a kiss. I rose to occasion quickly, feeling her poke me in return, both of us chuckling. "Want to ride me?" I whispered into her ear. I felt her nod as I held her in my arms. "You okay?"

"I'm the same story, Mark. I'm thirty years old. I haven't..." She choked back a sob, and within seconds, it was a small group hug. "I'm so lonely. I have no-one. They abandoned me."

I shushed her. "It's okay," I whispered, "We're here for you, Cass. Cindy is. And I am too. For as long as you need me."

"Forever?" Alexa asked softly.

"If Cindy says that's okay."

"I might have to re-evaluate what I said when we were married, Mark. I'd feel awful taking you away from them. My friends need at least one good man in their life. Well, you're okay, Georgie, though a second good man isn't a bad thing."

Lifting her chin, Cass met my eyes, using my thumb to wipe her cheeks. "Family sucks?" Her bottom lip trembled as she nodded. "Then like I told Alexa, we're your family."

"Fuck, I'm so glad you walked into the bar that night, Mark."

"So am I. I've learned so much not only about all of you and your lives, but I feel like I've learned plenty about myself at the same time."

Gently pushed in my chest so I was sat back down on the couch, I had more than one hand lube up my cock as Cindy and Georgie got Cass ready to ride me. Once everything was in order, Cass straddled my lap and slowly sank down on my cock. Her face lit up as my entire length eventually disappeared inside her, and I wasn't surprised she needed to kiss me hard as she started to ride my cock.

As she rested her hands on my shoulders, I glanced to see the others watching. They all remained dressed, simply observing with a smile on their face. So I turned back to watch Cass, a dreamy smile on her face. She was beautiful. All six of them were beautiful. I pinched myself, hearing laughter around me, mentioning I was just making sure I wasn't dreaming, that this was all true.

Cass stroked her cock fast, and she must have been turned on, as I quickly found my chest covered in more cum. I was used to the feeling, using a finger to clean myself up, while also getting rather turned on as she sucked on my fingers from time to time.

Despite having enjoyed a few orgasms during the day, I surprised even myself by being ready to leave another load of cum in a tight little arse. Warning Cass I was getting close, she kissed me deeply as she rode me as hard and fast as possible, almost worrying she'd hurt herself. Worked like a charm, though, as I finally groaned loudly and filled her arse with another load. Cass loved it, eventually stopping her movements and cuddling into my chest, stroking her slightly damp back with my fingers as we found ourselves cuddled from each side.

Cass eventually lifted herself off my lap as my cock finally went a little soft. I sagged back into the couch as it had been a long day, and despite the breaks, I'd cum a lot and, even during those days when Cindy and I fooled around constantly, I would spend half my time helping her cum and not focused on myself at all.

Taking my hand, Cindy escorted me to the bathroom so we could have a shower. Even when her hands were all over my body, lowering them to soap up and clean my cock, I barely had a reaction. "Tired, baby?" she whispered.

"Been a long couple of days," I muttered.

"Are you up for a little more fun tomorrow?" Smiling, I just nodded, earning a cuddle from her in return. "Never worry about what I'm thinking, Mark. If I didn't agree to it, or didn't like the idea, it wouldn't happen. You've now learned a lot about my friends, and maybe you now understand why I want you in their lives as much as mine."

"I knew life could be tough at times, but what I've been told by most of you..." I trailed off, shaking my head.

"Then there is you, Mark. The very day I told you I was transgender, you immediately called me beautiful. I'm sure you now understand how much that meant to me. No hesitation, you thought I was beautiful. You loved me for me."