AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 241-250

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The difference is mountains and molehills," Cattie groaned.

"Is that a yes?" I asked, tapping the head of my cock on her lips.

"God, yes, Tiger," Cattie groaned.

"Good girl," I said and pushed my cock between her black-stained lips. "And Cassidy?"

My fiancee looked up from her task of eating out Cattie, her cheeks also a little wet and her purple lipstick starting to smudge from Cattie's juices and the kissing earlier.

"Remember to get her ass ready, too. Catherine promised that to me."

Cattie moaned, deep in her chest, at that and I used that opportunity to slide deeper into her mouth, all the way to the back and with one hard swallow she took me into her throat.

I was not gentle, but she didn't want me to be. As Cassidy ate her out, and then lifted her legs to start tonguing at Cattie's ass, I fucked her face and throat. And Cattie loved every moment of it. She gagged and spit and sucked and slurped and moaned. I buried deep. I humped with powerful little thrusts, riding her throat. She swallowed and drooled. Her spit covered her face, and her black lipstick disappeared except for some rough smudges. Her tears, not from sadness but from the sheer force of the visceral throatfuck, turned her eye makeup into a drippy mess which was her intention for putting so much on to begin with.

And then, after she came while my cock was in her throat and Cassidy fingered her pussy while tonguing her ass, I pulled out of Cattie's mouth and knelt down as she gasped for breath and her body shook lightly. I supported her head from below, holding it up to help her, and I looked at the mess that was her face and I kissed her despite it.

"I love you, Catherine," I whispered to her.

"I love you too, Tiger," she coughed, grinning at me. Asking me to keep going.

I stood back up and straddled her face. "Suck on my balls, Catherine," I ordered her. "Cassidy, come suck my cock."

"Yes, Tiger," Cassidy answered with a grin. Cattie didn't answer me, she only went to work, quickly using her mouth to minister to my balls while Cassidy crawled up her body and laid down on it, taking my messy cock into her mouth.

I glanced over at Wanda, who had been moving around the periphery of the room to get good angles of our nasty sec, and she looked at me over the camera.'I want this so bad,' she mouthed to me.

'Soon,' I mouthed back.'I love you.'

She pursed her lips in an air kiss as she smiled, then let go of the camera with one hand and reached under my shirt that she was wearing to slide her fingers across her pussy.

"Enough," I ordered Cassidy and Cattie, and they both let their lips fall away from my genitals and I stepped away from straddling Cattie's face. I went into the bathroom and came back with some paper towels. I ordered Cattie to sit up and I carefully, gently wiped the spit and drool from her lower face but left the smattering of her eye makeup from where it had smudged and trailed. Then I had Cassidy sit up as well and I cleaned her mouth as well.

I climbed onto the bed and laid down with my back propped up on the pillows. "How horny are you, my sweet little Catherine?" I asked.

"So horny, Tiger," she answered.

"Cassidy?"

"Desperate, Tiger," my fiancee answered.

"Catherine, come mount my cock like a good little slut," I said. "But first take off that beautiful bustier so I can see those tits that I adore so much."

"Yes, Tiger," she grinned at me, and quickly started unsnapping buttons.

"Cassidy, once Cattie is properly seated on my cock, you're going to help her turn around on it and then you're going to make out with her as she grinds on me. She can tease you as much as she wants with her hands, but you're not allowed to come."

"OK, Tiger," Cassidy agreed readily. She'd obviously enjoyed making out with Cattie earlier and nothing I'd asked for was something she didn't want.

Cattie finished taking off the bustier, leaving some lines on her skin where the tight leather and fabric had been squeezing her, and she let it fall off the side of the bed as she slid up and straddled my waist, getting into position to sit on my cock.

"Help her out, Cassidy," I said.

Cassidy's hand came in and adjusted me into position.

"May I please make love to your cock, Tiger?" Cattie asked me quietly. "I've been dreaming about this all week. I want you so bad."

"Will it be the only cock you take from now on, other than toys we might use on you?" I counter-asked.

She looked into my eyes and nodded. "Yes, Tiger. You're the only man for me."

"Then you may," I said gently, cupping her cheek with one hand and taking her hand with the other, helping support her as she leaned her chest lower and pushed back with her hips, my cock entering her tight channel.

"Oooooh, Tiger," she grunted softly, her eyes half-closing as she breathed in.

"Catherine," I gulped. "Mmm, I love you, Catherine."

She slowly worked her way down my cock as we stared into each other's eyes, the wiggling of her hips helping her delve deeper and deeper. I caressed her face, and her tits, teasing her nipples with light touches as I felt how firm they were. And finally, when I was rooted fully inside her, I leaned forward and kissed her.

"Forever mine, now," I whispered to her.

"And so fucking happy about it," she grinned back.

Chapter 245

After I made out with Cattie a bit as she slowly writhed her hips, stirring my cock inside her, Cassidy followed my orders and helped her spin around without getting off of me. Cattie was leaning forward in reverse cowgirl name, facing away from me as Cassidy knelt on the bed between my legs and the two friends started kissing. I could see Cattie's hand travelling and exploring, teasing my fiancee all over. My goal was to give Cattie the freedom to tap into her kink of being allowed to be weird and intimate in her sexual exploration, while also 'punishing' Cassidy a little for getting to indulge her own bisexual wants.

It wasn't really a punishment, but she would be feeling her horniness for sure and wasn't allowed to do anything about it.

The position with Cattie also gave me access to a different part of her - her fantastic ass. Off all the asses on the trip, I rated Wanda and Cattie's at the top. Ami was a close third in terms of firmness and bubbliness and was tied with Leia's thicker, juicier one, and Terra's tight buns were in a category all their own with her specific build. And now, as Cattie tried to focus on three things at once, I watched as her ass cheeks flexed and moved as she ground on me.

I grabbed those pale cheeks of hers and squeezed, then raked my fingernails across them slowly, and Cattie moaned into her kiss with Cassidy. Reaching up high, I did the same move with my fingernails but ran them down her back from her shoulders all the way to her ass. Then I palmed her cheeks again and spread them fully, taking a delightful look at her asshole. It was perfect and gorgeous, though to be fair I thought that of the pussies and asses of all my recent partners, and it sat in a little dimple of slightly darker skin that was the same shade as her areolas.

Sliding my thumb over it, Cattie moaned. Cassidy had already been tonguing it earlier, but I wanted to make sure that while I was dominating Catherine I was also doing so by bringing her as much pleasure as I could. So that meant she needed more.

Glancing over to the side table partially built into the wall beside the bed, I extended my arm but couldn't reach what I wanted from my position.

"Wanda, baby," I said, drawing her attention from where she'd been filming Cattie and Cassidy making out. "Can you help me out here?"

She saw what I was reaching for and smiled, climbing over the corner of the bed to get around some of Cattie's luggage and grabbing the lube to hand to me. I took it, but I'd noticed something. "Come up here," I said, gesturing to her. "Get a shot of this."

Wanda climbed onto the bed, and I distracted her by getting her to lean over to grab a shot of Cattie's ass twerking on my cock, her pussy lips split vividly in a lewd and gorgeous display between her cheeks.

"Sorry, baby," I said to Wanda, making her frown.

"What-?!" She sniffed in hard as I craned my neck and pulled her down to where I needed her to be, and then I took a long lick up her inner thigh, tasting the little dribble of her pussy juice that had slid out from underneath my shirt that she was wearing.

"God, you taste good," I said to her, then kissed her thigh. "But that's all. Thanks, my little toy."

It took Wanda a moment to calm herself, and I could tell she was fighting a war with her own horniness to abandon our decision.

"Hey," I said, reaching to her and taking her hand. "It's worth it."

She opened her eyes and glared at me a little. "I know you are," she said. "But stop tempting me, you devil-man." She broke into a grin and rolled away, going back to filming.

God, I wished she could join us.

Instead of dwelling on Wanda, however, I went back to what I had been doing. Soon I had two fingers covered in the lube that Cattie had loaned Terra and I earlier in the day, and I was pressing my first finger into her ass.

The girls' kissing stopped for a moment as Cattie groaned and looked over her shoulder at me.

"Did I say you could stop?" I asked her curtly, bringing a flash of a smile to her face before she got serious and shook her head.

"No, Tiger. I'm sorry. Your finger just feels so good in my ass."

Cattie's back door was a tight fit, but with patience and lube, I ended up getting two fingers in, and teasing a third, as Wanda filmed. Playing with Cattie's ass was fun, and I could probably do it for an hour, but I was getting a little impatient. Her grinding on my cock had slowed, and Cassidy was making more and more whining grunts as she tried to fend off an orgasm brought on by Cattie's fingers and kisses.

"Stop," I said. Cassidy immediately backed away from Cattie, breathing hard, and Cattie went to dismount from me but stopped when I grabbed her by her thick braid of black hair with one hand and her hip with the other, pushing her down onto my cock. With soft pulls, she leaned back slowly until her bare shoulders were pressed to my chest. I let go of her hair and her hip, sliding my hands up and over Cattie's tits as I kissed her ear.

"Please, Tiger," Cattie pleaded.

"Yes?"

"May I come?"

"Just sitting on my cock makes you want to come, Catherine?"

"I'm so turned on right now, Tiger," she whispered hoarsely. "Cassidy is an amazing kisser, and she is so easy to tease. Controlling her like that was fun. But your fingers- Mmmm. And now this position... Your cock is pressing against my g-spot, Tiger. I- I really want-"

"Cassidy," I said. "Suck my girlfriends pretty little clit while I fuck her into an orgasm and dump my first load into her."

"Yes, Tiger," Cassidy grinned and knelt down, immediately tonguing Cattie's exposed mound and working for her clit.

"Oooh-!" Cattie moaned, full-throated.

"That's what you want, right baby? Right, my beautiful little submissive? You want me to claim you, and the best way to do that is to write my name inside you with my cum."

"Yes, Robbie. Yes, please. Put your load in me. Fill my cunt with your jizz. Remind me why fucking you willalways be better than a silicone cock worked by a greedy, selfish cunt."

I kissed her cheek, then palmed her hips so she would lift them up a little, and I fucked up into her. Hard and fast, stroking my cock through her juicy pussy lips and smashing the head up against her g-spot while my fiancee sucked and slurped on her clit.

'Yes! Fuck!" Cattie shouted. "Fuck my cunt. Fuck my- Ooooh, God, Robbie. Oh, please can I come? Please!? I'm yours. I'm all yours. Forever, Robbie. Please, baby? Please, Tiger? I'm going to squirt- Oh, fuck I can feel it. I'm going to squirt on your cock and cover Cassidy in iiiit!"

"Now, Catherine," I grunted. "Come for me now! Cassidy, slurp it down."

Cattie screamed, high pitched and strangled as she tried to clap a hand over her own mouth to stop from waking everyone on this boat and the other. I couldn't see the squirting, buried as I was underneath her, but I could feel it. I could hear it, even, along with Cassidy laughing and slurping loudly as she tried to catch it all, and then licking down my shaft to my balls to keep tasting it.

"Fuck, Catherine," I moaned, pulling her all the way down on my cock and rolling into my own orgasm just as Cassidy was sucking the other woman's juice from my balls. I pumped and pulsed, firing into her.

Firing deep into Cattie. My girlfriend.

It was fucking fantastic.

Chapter 246

Cattie was ready. After her orgasm, she'd needed a minute to recover and I'd given her half of that as I panted as well. Then I'd ordered Cassidy to start trying to suck my creampie out of her, and my fiancee had gone to work with a smile.

Now Cattie was on her knees, face down and ass up, as I knelt behind her and stroked my lubed-up cock as Cassidy was working two fingers in and out of her butt. Cattie's smooth pussy lips were right there as well, making a beautiful visual package that made my mouth water.

"It's time, Catherine," I said, feeling the growl of desire in my voice.

Cassidy leaned down and kissed Cattie on the cheek. "God, I love that you're going to be his three-hole slutty sub girlfriend," she giggled. "You're taking my spot."

"Does that mean I get to marry him next, too?" Cattie smirked a little.

"If that ever becomes legal, babe," Cassidy laughed and kissed her cheek again before rising back up. "Your perfect whore is ready for you to take her ass, Tiger."

"I'm right here, baby," I chuckled.

My cock got into position between those perfect cheeks and I took a breath before leaning over Catherine a little, getting back into character. "You're mine now," I said simply.

"All yours," Cattie nodded. She took her thick black braid and put it in her mouth, biting on it softly and nodded to me.

My cockhead popped inside her asshole surprisingly easily, with just a bit of a wiggle and resistance before Cattie's ass opened up for me. She sucked in a breath, her eyes going wide, and then her brow furrowed as she moaned through her self-muzzling in a long coo.

"God, that's hot," Wanda muttered from her position filming the entire thing.

"You looked just as hot taking him inyour ass, Wanda," Cassidy grinned. "Never forget, you were a three-hole Robbie slut before any of the others."

That made Wanda smile, which was kind of weird if I thought about it too much.

Good thing you had something else on my mind.

"God, fuck, Cattie. Your ass takes me so well," I grunted. And it was true - she was tight, and she was squeaking and moaning and panting through her braid as she bit down on it. She could take half of it pretty easily, and soon she had gotten up a little more, bracing herself on her elbows as she started fucking back at me. The back half of my cock was more of a strain for her.

"Work her clit, Cass," I groaned.

Cassidy nodded and slid both her hands under Cattie, her fingers finding the other woman's clit with one hand, and starting to tease her nipples with the other. That made Cattie moan a little deeper, and her ass opened up a touch more and let me pump all but the last inch into her with slow, deliberate strokes.

Once she was comfortable, Cattie let the braid fall from her lips as she moaned openly, her eyelids twitching as I sodomized her.

Then, all at once, I pulled out of her and gave her a spank on the ass. "Flip over, my love," I said.

She did immediately, spreading her legs and tilting her hips to give me access to her ass again. I got my cock into position and just entered her, then looked at Cassidy. "Well?" I asked. "Are you going to sit on her face or not?"

I thought Cassidy might almost cry as she looked at me for confirmation. I wasn't keeping her on the outside as only a method to give more pleasure to Cattie. She was in this. She was equal. She wasn't being punished.

As Cassidy lowered her pussy to Cattie's mouth I could see Cattie grinning and sticking out her tongue, eager to taste her friend and fellow 'Robbie's Girl.' As I watched her chin start to bob in circles while Cassidy's pussy lips pressed to Cattie's mouth, I thrust back into Cattie's ass and began to fuck her.

I wasn't sure where I liked looking more as I enjoyed every slimy, hot ripple inside Cattie's ass. I had so many choices. Cassidy's face, rolling with pleasure as she switched back and forth from getting sucked into her own feelings and looking at me, connecting with me as we stared into each other's eyes. Or Cassidy's tits, wobbling freely as she lightly ground on Cattie's face. Or there was her pussy and the oral going on. And further down were Cattie's larger tits, falling to the sides from their own weight as they bounced in time with my fucking strokes and her own hip movements. Then, down her stomach as it heaved from her efforts, was her pussy, flushed and still oozing some of my cum in a slow leak.

Grabbing Cassidy's hand, I pulled her to lean forward a little and I kissed her firmly, almost savagely, as we shared Cattie's love. Then I put Cassidy's hand on Cattie's pussy and she immediately started working her fingers into her friend's hole as I fucked the other one.

I could feel a new orgasm approaching for me, but I didn't want to pop again so soon. With a groan, I pulled out of Cattie.

"Wanda, watch them. Cass, sixty-nine her."

Cassidy did immediately, trusting now that I wasn't testing her, and I slipped into the washroom to wash off my cock with a wet paper towel, giving myself time to cool down a little. When I came back out the girls were at it, moaning lightly, and I saw that Cattie had trapped Cassidy's head between her legs.

"Alright," I said in a commanding tone. I pried Cattie's legs apart and rolled Cassidy off of her so that they were both on their backs, looking up at me panting and grinning. "Catherine, baby, time to tell Cassidy what to do."

Chapter 247

"Ride him, like I was when I came," the black-haired woman said immediately.

We got into position and Cassidy sat on my cock heavily, leaning back and putting her hands on my chest to brace herself as she started fucking. Cattie knelt beside us and kissed me, then kissed Cassidy, then sucked Cassidy's nipple before running her fingers all over my cock as it pistoned in and out of Cassidy.

My fiancee begged to come when Cattie focused her efforts on Cassidy's clit, and after a long moment of making her wait, I allowed it.

Cattie's next order was to watch Cassidy deepthroat my cock, and after I let her watch and grin for a few minutes while I used Cassidy's fun bun hairdo to work her mouth on my cock, I turned that into a double blowjob. And judging by the way Wanda licked her lips as she watched and filmed, I could tell she wanted to make it a triple. I ended the blowjob by pulling Cattie on top of me into a traditional cowgirl pose, and as I sucked hard on her tits and she moaned in my ear I fucked up into her while Cassidy tongued her ass and massaged my balls with her hand. Then, when I popped out of Cattie by accident, Cassidy got it back in place to take her ass, and Cattie sat back on my cock and took me deep into her other hole again with a long, happy groan.

We fucked quickly, sweating starting to bead and fall. Her black hair, usually so full of silky volume, got stringy from the sweat as her braid was coming loose. Cassidy's buns were coming apart as well, and she shook them out so her hair hung down. All the better to grab her as Cattie ordered Cassidy into a spooning position and I took my fiancee's ass from behind while Cattie moved up and down her body, kissing Cassidy's lips and whispering naughty things in her ear, to tonguing and nipping her nipples, to driving her tongue into Cassidy's twat while watching my cock stretch her asshole an inch away.