All The Pretty Girls Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy pulled Steve down on the bed and pounced on him; straddling him. Her hair fell around his face as she kissed him passionately. She rubbed her crotch on his hard cock and mewed and then she began to frantically undress. She struggled out of the tight fitting cocktail dress and Steve reached up and unclasped her brassiere releasing her pendulous breasts.

She lowered her face to his and kissed him again while Steve stroked her soft creamy bosom, her huge nipples became engorged as Steve tweaked and twisted them.

"Let me get undressed," Steve gasped under the weight of the big woman.

Wendy refused to budge; she worked her hand into his crotch and unzipped him, freeing his erection.

She was wearing flimsy lycra full-cut panties, almost granny-panties which wouldn't show any VPL under her tight dress. Wendy pressed his cock into her cunt and he could feel the folds of her sex through the sodden fabric.

Wendy eased the crotch of her panties aside and slipped Steve's cock inside her sodden minge. Steve could smell her sex; she was hot and wet and her vagina gripped his cock like a slippery, satin glove. She hardly moved, just grinding her crotch into his so that his pubis pressed on her clitoris.

She kissed him harder, driving her tongue into his mouth to stifle her moans. Steve thrust upwards, driving his cock deep into her warm, moist cunt, feeling her vagina clutch at his phallus and the folds of her labia press on the base of his throbbing cock.

Wendy broke the kiss and leaned back, bucking and rocking on his hard penis, using his manhood to elicit her orgasm. She howled and screeched and drove her heels into his flanks and put her hands on his shoulders so she could ride him to an earth shattering climax.

Steve's cock quivered and pulsed as he ejaculated deep inside her cunt which undulated and quivered as Wendy milked every last drop of semen from his sac.

She fell on him and kissed him and he held her close, relishing the feel of her big soft breasts on his chest and her sloppy cunt still quivering around his hard pole.

When Wendy finally had her breathing under control and the last vestiges of her climax had receded she dismounted.

"You can get undressed now," she grinned at him sheepishly.

They both got naked and climbed back into bed and this time they took their time making love, slowly building to a crescendo of pleasure. They fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning Steve lay beside Wendy in bed drinking coffee while she lay on her back blowing smoke at the ceiling. He felt like a heel because he kept looking at the time calculating how long he needed to get back to his apartment, take a shower, get changed and get to work.

"I thought the lease didn't allow you to smoke in the apartment," Steve said.

"Fuck the lease; I'm moving anyway. I can't stay here. I've rented a shopfront for my IT business and it has a small one-bedroom apartment upstairs," Wendy lit another cigarette off the butt of the one she had just smoked.

Steve could see across the hall into April's bedroom. The mannequin had made him jump when he first saw it in the shadows; it was draped in a red satin evening gown studded with Swarovski crystals. For a second or two it looked lifelike. He saw the sewing machine sitting forlornly in the corner. The owner of the mannequin and sewing machine would never return and it made Steve feel sad.

Steve thought about what Wendy had asked him last night about where drag queens get their clothes and he suddenly had an idea. He sprang out of bed and started to get dressed.

"How much will you take for mannequin, the sewing machine, the fabric... in fact everything in April's bedroom?" Steve asked.

Wendy looked at him quizzically.

"You told me that April really has no NOK and I take it you can't move all her stuff into your new apartment," Steve answered the question she hadn't asked.

"You're right. Truth is I want it gone. It constantly reminds me of April," Wendy sighed.

"I'll give you two thousand and I'll have some guys pack it up and move it today," Steve sounded excited.

"It's not worth that much," Wendy replied but Steve knew that she could use the money.

"I'll cut a check and get the removalists to give it to you when they pick it up," Steve bent down to tie his laces.

"Get them to take everything. All her drag, the shoes, the wigs the lot," Wendy swivelled onto the edge of the bed.

"Ok, three thousand," Steve stood up and reached for his coat.

"That's too much," Wendy said.

"Take the money," Steve bent down and kissed her cheek.

"This is it, isn't it?" she smiled forlornly.

"Yes. I can't keep doing this," Steve said honestly.

"Me neither. I have to move on with my life," Wendy heaved a sigh.

"I told you that I just wanted comfort; that I didn't want your babies. I don't need your comfort any more. Thanks for everything Steve," she leaned in and gave him one last long lingering kiss.

Steve drove home, showered, shaved and changed and made it to the Task Force office in time for the morning brief. He took Penelope aside after the brief and asked her to join him outside for a smoke.

"How's Jaylene doing?" Steve asked.

"She's pissed because there is no safe house for her to go to and no protective detail. She's desperate to get back to college and continue her studies and she wants to go back on the street to work," Penelope studied the end of her cigarette.

"I threatened to handcuff her to the bedroom door if she tried to leave my house," Penelope huffed.

"Your bedroom door?" Steve raised his brows at her.

"So what Steve?" Penelope bristled.

"I don't need a lecture on fucking a material witness. Melissa was never a thing, we were just fuck buddies. She was the one who went all Fatal Attraction. It's different with Jaylene," Penelope explained.

"Hey I'm not taking your inventory. Since you came on board the Task Force you've been sober and you've been a real asset. If Jaylene has anything to with steadying that ship then good on her," Steve nodded sagely.

"Don't be so sanctimonious Steve. I know you're fucking Wendy Beaumont. She creams her panties every time she sees you," Penelope spat.

Steve blushed.

"Well that's over. She's moving on, which is why I wanted to talk to you. I have a proposal that might just work out for you and Jaylene. We just have to sell it to her," Steve grinned.

"Ok. What you got cowboy?" Penelope asked.

Steve told Penelope his idea and between them they hatched a plan.

That afternoon Penelope picked up Jaylene and took her to Balwyn College where Penelope had made an appointment to see the Dean of the college of arts and sciences. Without going into too much detail Penelope explained that Jaylene was a material witness in the Honey-Trap Killer case and that she needed to remain in protective custody.

The Dean agreed that Jaylene could continue her courses online and submit her design projects when required, accompanied by a member of the Balwyn PD which would always be Penelope because Penelope was actually shading the truth about Jaylene being in protective custody.

"Ok, so we got that sorted out but how am I going to be able to make the garments I need to submit for my fashion design projects? You can't spend all day at the workshop with me when I'm working on my pieces," Jaylene was still sulking a little.

"I think I have that covered," Penelope smiled when she saw Steve's car and a removal truck parked in her driveway.

The truck backed out of the driveway just as Penelope arrived at her house. She parked the car and smiled at Jaylene who looked at her suspiciously.

"What the fuck is going on Penelope?" Jaylene asked.

"Come inside and see for yourself," Penelope could hardly contain herself.

They went inside and heard a commotion coming from the spare bedroom. Steve was in his shirtsleeves whilst William Russell was ordering him around, telling him where to place various objects and trappings.

"Oh no darling... the light there is shocking. Move it over near the window," William ordered as Steve pushed a sewing machine across the room.

In between giving orders William was flicking through Jaylene's workbook.

Jaylene snatched the book out of William's hands.

"Where did you get this?" Jaylene pressed the book against her bosom protectively.

The book contained all of Jaylene's fashion concepts. The patterns and layouts were kept on computer but she hand-drew the designs herself.

"And what the fuck is this doing here?" Jaylene pointed to the mess in what had been her temporary bedroom.

"I bought out everything that belonged to April Showers and then had the delivery truck stop by the workshop and collect all your things," Steve pointed to a second sewing machine and two other mannequins besides the stuff he had collected from April's bedroom.

"And what the fuck do you propose I do with all this?" Jaylene asked angrily.

"Can you two take a chill pill pulleese!" William shrieked.

William snatched the sketchbook out of Jaylene's grasp and waved it at her.

"Did you design all this?" he asked almost aggressively.

"Who the fuck are you?" Jaylene seethed and tried unsuccessfully to snatch her book back.

"I am Panti Down. The second best drag queen in Balwyn Texas but you may call me William when I'm out of drag," William took a theatrical bow.

"So who the fuck are you again?" Jaylene was not impressed.

"I am Felicity Goodnight's assistant. I help produce, choreograph and script the shows at Ride em' Cowgirl. I'm also in charge of wardrobe. So let me ask you again, did you design the fashions in this workbook?" William tapped the book.

"Yes," Jaylene replied, exasperated.

"Then I would like to sit down with you and discuss the possibility of you making some of these designs for my girls. They will need to be changed a little but they are more than adequate for what is required," William sniffed.

Jaylene bristled but Steve quickly interjected.

"Err, 'more than adequate' is a compliment coming from Panti Down," Steve explained.

"We will pay you for them of course. We pay top dollar for the right gowns," William added.

"What the fuck Penelope?" Jaylene turned her ire on Penelope.

"Come with me!" Penelope dragged Jaylene into her bedroom and closed the door.

"You can continue your studies here and submit your work online and your designs in person with me accompanying you to the college as necessary. It was Steve's idea that you design costumes for the drag queens at Ride em' Cowgirl, he persuaded Panti to come and have a look at your work," Penelope explained.

"You can't work the streets. I don't want you working the streets. This is what you want; to be a fashion designer. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth," Penelope was tearing up.

"So you are keeping me captive Penny," Jaylene said coldly.

Penelope began to sob.

"I'm trying to help you. You can leave here as soon as we catch the killer. You don't have to design anything if you don't want to. I'll tell Steve and William that you have turned down their offer," Penelope took a tissue out of her purse to dry her eyes.

Jaylene wrapped Penelope in her arms and let her cry on her shoulder.

"I'm such a bitch. It's that control thing again. Of course I'm going to work something out with Panti. Think I wanna keep selling my ass on the streets forever? She's not going to fuck with my designs though," Jaylene said determinedly.

Jaylene stormed back into the spare bedroom.

"Ok you can leave," she pointed at Steve.

"You can make coffee," she pointed at Penelope.

"And you can join me in the kitchen and we will discuss my designs and talk remuneration," She pointed at William.

Steve was feeling pretty smug as he walked to his car when suddenly Jaylene came running after him. She put her arms around him and hugged and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you for this," she smiled at him.

"I got it wrong. You're not really an asshole. You're a nice guy masquerading as an asshole," she kissed him quickly and skipped back to the house.

That night Jaylene had prepared dinner for them both when Penelope came home from work. Jaylene was deliberately dressed provocatively in a sheer robe under which she wore diaphanous see-through nylon panties and a matching bra. Her legs were clad in black fully-fashioned stockings held in place by a red satin garter belt. She was wearing black high heel pumps and doused in exotic perfume.

"I made us dinner to thank you," Jaylene smiled mischievously.

"It was Steve's idea," Penelope said, taking off her jacket and eyeing her lover appreciatively.

"Yes. But I can't fuck Steve to thank him can I?" Jaylene smiled seductively and pulled Penelope into her arms.

"What about dinner?" Penelope whispered.

"Fuck dinner," Jaylene muttered throatily as she put her hand under Penelope's skirt.

She found Penelope hard inside her panties and pantyhose and squeezed her cock. Penelope eased her hand inside Jaylene's robe and began to stroke her throbbing phallus through her nylon panties.

They kissed passionately as their lust intensified. Jaylene unzipped Penelope's skirt and it pooled around her ankles.

"Let me take off my blouse," Penelope said around crushed lips.

"Fuck your blouse. We can do that later," Jaylene gasped and squeezed Penelope's cock harder.

"At least let me take off my panties and hose," Penelope sighed.

"Fuck your panties and hose," Jaylene pressed Penelope against the dining table.

Jaylene swiped away the utensils clearing a space on the table and she lifted Penelope up and perched her ass on the edge of table.

"I forget how strong you are sometimes," Penelope gasped.

"And now I'm going to fuck you," Jaylene pushed Penelope down on the table and lifted her legs over her shoulders.

"Jaylene, what the fuck?" Penelope tried to lift herself up off the table but Jaylene held her down.

She ripped the crotch out of Penelope's pantyhose and nudged the glans of her penis into Penelope's sphincter.

Jaylene took a tube of KY jelly out of the pocket of her robe and drizzled the viscous fluid on her cock and then she drove it deep into Penelope's anus.

"Oh my god!" Penelope gasped.

Jaylene pushed the tails of Penelope's blouse out of the way and freed Penelope's penis from her pantyhose and panties. She drizzled more KY jelly on Penelope's hard cock.

"Watch my blouse!" Penelope shrieked.

"Fuck your blouse. Fuck you!" Jaylene giggled and held Penelope by the hips and began to fuck her hard and fast.

Penelope held onto the edge of the table while Jaylene fucked her so hard that her body shook. Jaylene's cock thrust deep inside her anus and pressed on her prostate. She began to writhe with pleasure and when Jaylene began to squeeze and stroke her penis she moaned like a slattern.

Jaylene stroked Penelope's thighs which she knew drove her crazy, alternately caressing her penis. Penelope's anus clutched at Jaylene's penis and she could feel her orgasm building.

Jaylene grasped Penelope's cock and frantically stroked it as she jackhammered her cock in and out Penelope's tight ass.

Penelope screamed and her cock erupted. Fountains of hot semen erupted from her juddering penis and spattered on her belly and soaked into her blouse as Jaylene's cock disgorged her seed deep in Penelope's ass. Penelope lifted her ass off the table so that Jaylene could get every bit of her cock inside her anus. Penelope wriggled her buttocks and moaned while Jaylene continued to milk her quivering cock, extracting every scintilla of sperm.

Jaylene lowered Penelope's legs and leaned down and kissed her lover as Penelope wrapped her legs around Jaylene and held her tight. Their clothes became messy with spilled semen but neither cared.

Jaylene lifted Penelope off the table, her cock still buried in Penelope's anus. Penelope clung to her, wrapping her legs and arms around Jaylene to support her weight. She carried Penelope towards the bedroom.

"What about dinner?" Penelope smiled into Jaylene's face.

"Dinner can wait. I want to make love to the woman I love; then we can eat," Jaylene kissed Penelope and gently lowered her to the bed.

*****

Mitch Freeman took stock of the situation. He'd abducted, fucked and killed Pauline Sanders, mistaking her for Jaylene Foster in the dark alley. Pauline had been fun... a diversion but she wasn't one of his special girls and while she had sated his lust she hadn't satisfied his compulsion.

He lay low, beavering away at Ride em' Cowgirl and staked out Jaylene's flat when he wasn't working. Jaylene had gone to ground and was no longer living there nor was she active on social media. He'd staked out Balwyn college but she wasn't attending her classes either. He considered asking her tutor about her but it might raise suspicion.

Mitch checked the tax records and found that Jaylene was still listed on the lease. Had the cops figured out that he'd mistaken Pauline for Jaylene? No. They weren't that smart surely? But they did know that there was a serial killer active and that Jaylene was the only person that could identify him? He bet they had her stashed in a safe house somewhere.

In his basement studio office Mitch reviewed everything that was available online about the Honey-Trap Killer and his victims. He scoffed at the media for giving him such a stupid name that made no sense. He'd desperately like to grill Steve Edwards to find out how the Balwyn PD was progressing with their investigations but he had to be careful.

Steve and he were hardly best friends and Mitch needed to keep things cool. He didn't want to leave his job. He liked watching the drag queens, being near them, smelling their perfume, listening to them titter in their false falsetto. Staring at their long legs encased in tights and pantyhose, staring at their perfect luscious pubises. Those perfect V-shaped pudenda that reminded him of his mother's panty-clad mound and of Susan's... his first love Susan, she who had betrayed him.

Like all the tranny whores did! They deceived him, betrayed him.

It was Texas's own drag star Alyssa Edwards who had coined the phrase 'sitting on a secret' and all those pretty girls: the ones who worked the drag clubs, the ones who worked the streets, the ones who just liked to dress up pretty and hang out around the bars on Bridge street...all the pretty girls... all they had to do was keep their secret. But they never could. And their secret disgusted him.

Deep down Mitch knew that it was disgust for himself; his self-loathing, that made him what he was. His incestuous relationship with his mother which he transferred to his illicit relationship with Susan, which in turn led to his fascination and addiction to female impersonators and trans women.

Steve wondered what to do next. Pursuing Jaylene was dangerous. Taking any more special girls in Balwyn was dangerous. They had been warned. They had been told that a killer was stalking them. The identikit composite was a joke but it looked a little like him. No one was going to recognise him walking the streets but if he was to approach one his special girls she might become suspicious of him, compare him to the composite.

He could work the same online scam he had worked with April Summers but that was tedious. Taking Loretta off the streets had been better. Even taking Pauline Sanders had been exciting. Seeing the fear on her face. Making her bargain for her life. She pretending to be his mother before he fucked her and killed her; that was nice.

Mitch had one more card to play. One last place he had scouted for a rainy day. He would take one more girl in Balwyn and then he would disappear without a trace.

Mitch would be Balwyn's Jack the Ripper or Keyser Söze; terrorising Balwyn... 'and like that... he's gone'.