All The Pretty Girls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brendan Scott spoke in a monotone into the microphone as he carried out the procedure, first off noting the physical condition of the body which he described as slightly undernourished but otherwise healthy. He noted that there were no external indications of drug use or cuts and contusions other than the bruising on her neck and the other signs of strangulation.

She had not put up a fight or resisted which supported Steve's assumption that she had willingly gone to the Abacha Motel to have sex with her killer and had been surprised when he killed her. Although autoerotic asphyxiation could not be ruled out it seemed unlikely and when Brendan Scott found extensive injuries to April's, oesophagus, trachea, cervical spine, and larynx he ruled the cause of death as strangulation and discounted death by misadventure.

April's fingernails were chipped and there were scratches on her neck where she had clawed at the ligature although Brendan surmised that April had been caught totally by surprise and had not had not been able to put up much of fight.

There were indications that she had engaged in anal intercourse and he took swabs to be compared against those taken at the scene. There could be more than one secretor if April had been with multiple sex partners that day. Her sphincter was dilated and there was evidence of bruising in the anus which was indicative of vigorous anal sex but not necessarily rape. Her lower bowel was clean and it was likely she had douched prior to being penetrated.

When the ME opened April up to examine the internal organs Steve stepped away and listened to Brendan basically confirm that other than the fact she had been strangled to death, David Summers was a skinny, healthy young man exhibiting early signs of gender transformation.

Steve had a couple of uniformed officers loaned to him who were at the motel interviewing potential witnesses. He took a call from the officer in charge at the scene who said that the reception clerk remembered that April had checked into Abacha Motel around two PM paying cash. The fleabag hotel did not require a security deposit and David had checked in using the name April Summers. The clerk didn't remember her being accompanied but said he wasn't really paying attention.

The clerk did say that April was a semi-regular customer who sometimes stayed overnight and had never caused any trouble in the past. An electronic copy of the register was being forwarded to the task force's communal in-box.

Steve had had a long day and there wasn't much else he could do except wait for the results of the forensic evidence and the searches of April's electronic devices and her bedroom.

He was pissed off and sympathised with Wendy Beaumont that April would be officially identified and go to her grave as David Summers instead of April Summers but was determined to continue to refer to her using female pronouns.

Felicity wasn't working the club as it was her last night with Steve before she flew out. She was anticipating a romantic evening and Steve tried to clear his mind and to be as cheerful as possible when he arrived home at the opulent apartment owned by Felicity and shared by them both.

She was dressed in a silk bathrobe and had just done her hair and makeup in preparation for a night on the town and when Steve came inside and hung up his coat she looked up from the fashion magazine she was reading. Steve forced a smile.

"Can I get you a drink?" she asked.

Felicity could tell from Steve's composure that he was troubled.

"Nah... I'll take a shower and get changed. We can get a drink at the bar before we eat," Steve replied and made his way to the bedroom.

He stripped and went to the ensuite bathroom where he quickly shaved and brushed his teeth. He turned the rainforest shower as hot as he could stand it so he could wipe away the grime and the stink of the morgue. Felicity came into the bedroom and saw his clothes piled on the floor.

Steve was usually upbeat and painfully neat. She knew that he behaved this way when he was working a particularly hard case or a case that affected him personally. She gathered up his clothes and put them in the hamper in the bathroom and looked at Steve's silhouette through the glass of the walk-in shower. His body was shrouded in a fine mist of steam but she could make out his muscled torso.

She opened the door and Steve turned towards her as she dropped her bathrobe and stepped into the shower.

"You've just done your hair and makeup," Steve said.

"Fuck my hair and makeup," Felicity growled throatily.

She wrapped her body around him, clinging to him like a limpet; she hung onto to him like a cat on a limb. Her mouth found his. Her breath was fresh and sweet, her breasts pressed against his warm wet flesh, her nipples hard red berries.

Steve gasped as she took a handful of body-wash from the dispenser and cupped her hand between their bodies and smeared their hard penises with the slippery gel. She pressed the shafts of their penises together and slowly stoked them and Steve gasped into her mouth.

He disentangled her body from his so he could take a handful of the gel and apply it to her breasts, feeling her nipples engorge even more. They kissed passionately whilst Steve stroked her soapy breasts and tweaked her nipples with his fingertips, making Felicity yelp with pleasure. She squeezed their cocks together and stroked them using a firm foamy caress.

Steve let Felicity do this until he couldn't take the extreme pleasure any longer; every nerve of his body was tingling with decadent desire.

He spun Felicity around and slammed her against the glass and yanked on the dispenser to fill his palm with body-wash gel. He bit into her neck as he slavered the slippery salve onto his penis and then pressed it into her puckered sphincter forcing Felicity up on her tiptoes. She gasped when he reached around her and took her rock-hard throbbing cock in his hand and squeezed.

"Do it," she hissed over her shoulder.

Steve slid his cock all the way inside Felicity as she backed down on it, wanting every millimetre of his flesh inside her. He thrust one, twice, three times and ejaculated, feeling Felicity's scalding semen spurt into his fingers as she came with him. He kept her pinned to glass, his juddering cock deep inside her, licking her neck, biting her shoulder as she spent her seed onto the glass wall of the shower. The scalding mist of the water washed over them.

When they were done Felicity extricated herself from Steve's embrace and took a luxury bath sponge and soaped Steve's body and bathed him while he stood still under the cascading shower.

Later as they sat in the open-plan living area of the opulent apartment dressed in matching silk robes, sipping gin and tonics Felicity cleared her throat.

"No more melancholy tonight Steve, it's our last night together for a while and I want fond memories," Felicity studied her drink.

"Of course darling, tonight I'll think only of you," Steve perked up, putting away thoughts of the case.

"And when I'm gone?" Felicity teased, arching her brows.

"I'll think of you every day," Steve smiled at her.

"You better; even if you're banging some floozy," Felicity lifted herself out of the chair and went to the bedroom to fix her ruined makeup and get dressed.

Steve and Felicity had been together long enough and were secure enough in their relationship to have discussed Felicity's long absences. They were both highly sexed and pragmatic enough to realise that staying faithful to each other was impossible so they agreed to an open relationship.

They had rules. No romantic attachments, Steve was not to bang any of the girls at the club, Felicity was not to bang any of girls she was on the road with and they were both to get tested before Felicity returned.

So far this arrangement had served them well but tonight Steve only had eyes for Felicity and could hardly wait for their evening out to be over so he could make love to her in their big bed.

To be continued