All I Want for Christmas is You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I must have been nice this year," Steph began whispering seductively into my ear." You've made your way down my chimney, and you're about to stuff my stockin---."

She cut herself off short by sliding down, against my body, so that my cock sunk into her, much faster than last time. She moaned a purely sensual utterance. We turned our heads in unison, as we had heard Christine stir. Frozen. My erection was deep within her warm, wet cunt. We stared in fearful anticipation at her sleeping sister, my girlfriend.

Christine mumbled and then flipped to face the wall. As Christine's breath began to even out, into that of one fast asleep, Steph began slowly and gradually riding me.

"You're a fucking naughty girl, aren't you?" I whispered in ecstasy as I fucked my girlfriend's older sister.

"Mhmm," was all Steph could manage, given her state of arousal. She had her lower lip firmly bit.

"Was it true, what you said earlier? About being a virgin?" I asked, visibly aroused by the thought of such a turn of events.

She relinquished the grip she had going on her lower lip, and found time, between moans, to answer with, "Mhmm...I had planned on... saving it for marriage... but...". Her second orgasm was on the cusp of arrival. She drove her hips into my cock and slid back and forth violently. "But...I couldn't fucking control myself around youuuuu!" Her 'you' grew from silent whisper to shrill orgasmic scream.

I rushed to stuff two fingers into her mouth. She began sucking on them, just as eagerly as she had my cock. She continued riding my cock as we both turned, again, to stare up at the bed where Christine was stirring.

Christine continued tossing in bed, all the while Steph hadn't stopped, even momentarily, from pumping my cock with her tight pussy.

"Fuck! I'm going to cum again! Hard!" Steph squealed in as much a whisper as she could muster.

With Christine still unsettled under her covers, I pulled Steph in against me. Her mouth opening to release a moaning orgasm, clamped down on my right collar bone. She bit in order to fight back waking everyone in the house. Hell, the neighborhood, even.

She remained clamped to my collar bone as she rode out her shaking orgasm. I was getting close to the brink, myself.

"Holy fuck...You're amazing!" Steph whispered in my ear, removing her mouth from my collar bone. A bite mark was evident. "Now I want to milk you empty of every last drop, big boy."

"What about your sister? Wait," I snapped back in a whispered tone.

Choosing to ignore my request to wait, Steph began thrusting against me in long slow strokes. She would travel until my head was about to come whipping out of her sopping mess of a cut, and then force me back into her depths. All the while we kept our eyes on Christine.

"Don't you worry about her. She traded me you for a turns rent today, remember?" Steph teasingly cooed, leaning in for a brushing of our lips on the upward stroke of her slow milking fuck. "Now cum for me!"

"I don't have a condom," I thought aloud to Steph. The imminent urge to drench her in semen was aching through my testicles. "Fuck. I'm about to cum..."

"That's it! Cum inside, deep, deep inside of my tight virgin pussy," Steph begged. The head of my cock has just left her pussy's tight embrace, when she sunk back over it. "All I want for Christmas is you."