All Fuck Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh yeah, eat my arse!" Connor moaned.

Andy instantly got lost in eating the man's arsehole. His tongue was sliding up and down his little hole, spreading his spit around. After that he tightened his tongue and pushed it inside of Connor.

"Fuck yeah!" Connor moaned, "That feels so fucking good!"

"Mmm!" Andy moaned back, seemingly loving rimming another man.

He tongue fucked Connor for a few minutes, he then reached around and wanked his spit covered cock at the same time.

Connor started to breath heavy and moan louder from the double pleasure.

"Fuck!" Connor moaned, "Stop, I'm close to cumming! Get that cock in me!"

"Here." Ian said.

He pulled Andy back a bit and the older man wrapped his lips around Andy's cock.

"Ooooh god!" Andy moaned.

Ian spread a generous amount of spit around Andy's cock with his tongue. When he pulled back he spat onto his son's bare arsehole.

"Go on then." Ian told him with a smile.

I'm about to fuck a man, Andy thought, but his arse does look so tight!

Andy grabbed hold of Connor's hips and then lined his cock up with the man's arsehole. It looked so tight, Andy didn't know how his cock would fit in.

"Ready?" Andy asked him.

"Oh yeah, I'm ready, shove it in me." Connor replied.

Andy started to put pressure onto the man's arsehole, he couldn't believe it when the rim of his arse opened up and swallowed his cock head.

"Fuucking hell!" Andy moaned at the unbelievably tight arsehole wrapped around his cock.

"Fuck yeah! I fucking love this cock!" Connor replied.

Andy just kept his head inside of Connor, it was so tight he was worried about hurting the man. But then, he couldn't believe it when Connor pushed himself back.

"Fuuuuckk!" Connor groaned as he moved backwards.

It was effortless, Andy just watched the rim of Connor's arse slide back against him until his arse pressed against Andy's waist.

"Fuck me!" Andy moaned from the warm, tight arsehole that swallowed his cock.

"No," Connor panted, "fuck me!"

Andy felt like his head was going to explode with how good it felt to be in this man's arse. In his state of pleasure, Connor started to push himself back and forth, fucking himself with Andy's cock.

Andy just watched the tight arse slide back and forth on him. He looked and felt so perfectly tight as he bounced back over and over.

"Oh yeah... you're so deep!" Connor moaned.

Andy didn't move, he just let Connor use his cock and loved every second of it.

After a few minutes, Andy came back to his senses and then gripped onto Connor's hips. He held the man still and started to fuck him back.

"That's it baby! Fuck me!" Connor panted.

Andy started to fuck Connor like he would fuck a woman. Even with his lack of experience with women, Connor's arsehole definitely felt tighter than the two pussy's he had been inside of.

"I can't believe how tight you are!" Andy moaned as he fucked Connor.

Both men were moaning and panting as they fucked. Andy started to fuck as hard as possible, he balls pressed against Connor's every time he went deep into his bowels.

"Yeah baby! Fuck my arsehole!" Connor moaned.

Andy jumped when he felt Ian's hands start to rub over his body.

He fucked Ian's son as Ian started to grab Andy's arse body.

"That's so hot," Ian whispered in Andy's ear, "fuck my son."

Ian then grabbed Andy's head and shoved his tongue into the younger man's mouth.

Andy just focused on making out with the older man and Connor went back to bouncing back on Andy's cock.

It was hot, intense and fucking amazing!

After getting fucked by Ian, Andy's cock didn't take long to get to the point of cumming.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum soon!" He warned in between kisses with Ian.

"Cum in me!" Connor moaned as he kept fucking back, "fill me with your cum!"

That was all Andy needed, his balls tightened and his body started to twitch.

His tongue was inside Ian's mouth but he couldn't stop his loud moans as he passed the point of no return.

"FUUCCKK YEEESSS!!" Andy roared and he started to unload deep into Connor's bowel.

"Yes! Fill me up baby!" Connor moaned.

He kept bouncing back, clenching his arsehole as he milked every last drop of cum from the 19 year old's cock.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck..." Andy panted.

Even as he started to go soft, Connor's arsehole was tightly wrapped around him and bouncing back.

Eventually, Andy's cock fell out of the hole and he watched as his load of cum started to leak out.

"Right, my turn to cum!" Connor moaned out.

He turned around and lay flat on the bed, his hard, leaking cock in the air.

"I'll let you take this one," Ian said and patted Andy's back, "get your first taste of cum."

Even though he had cum and his horniness was starting to die down, Andy got a sudden urge to make this man cum and get to taste it.

Without giving himself time to change his mind, he moved down and took Connor's big cock in his mouth.

Andy could feel cum leaking out of his arsehole as he bobbed up and down Connor's dick.

"Mmmm!" Andy moaned, he truly did love the feel of a cock in his mouth.

"That's it baby, suck my cock." Connor panted out.

Andy greedily bobbed on the big cock, he swirled his tongue around the thick head and moaned from the delicious precum.

"Oh fuck, I'm about to cum! Make me fuuuckking cuuuummm!!!" Connor roared.

Andy felt the man's body tense up and then he felt it. The first shot of thick, creamy cum hit his tongue.

"MMMMM!!" Andy instinctively moaned at the delicious, addictive taste of another man's cum.

Shot after shot of cum filled Andy's mouth. He swallowed it down as fast as he could, the taste filled his senses and Andy fucking loved it!

There was so much fucking cum that some poured out of Andy's mouth and down Connor's cock.

The 19 year old kept sucking the thick cock until no more cum came out, but he made sure to milk every last drop.

He was so cum drunk that he didn't even think, when he pulled his mouth away and saw a pool of cum around Connor's balls, Andy leant down and started to lick it all up, moaning as he did.

"I think he likes your cum." Ian laughed.

"Mmm." Andy replied as he licked every drop of cum he could from Connor's balls and cock.

"Fuck, are you sure you've not done that before?" Connor panted.

"I've not, honestly." Andy said when he finally moved back.

All three men were completely naked and spent of all their cum. Andy's arsehole started to feel sore and stretched as he caught his breath.

"Well, that was fun." Ian eventually said, breaking the silence.

"I can't believe I just did that." Andy told them, any awkwardness or nerves he had were completely gone.

"Well," Connor said, "if you want to do it again whilst you're here I think we are happy to help out."

"Oh, I will definitely be back," Andy told them both, "I should probably get back, I think I need a shower."

Both Ian and Connor laughed in agreement.

A few minutes later, Andy walked down the hotel corridors, completely naked with cum still leaking out of his arsehole.

I wonder where Jenny is, probably still with that black couple.

Then when Andy got back to his room, he was surprised to see Jenny lay on their bed, fast asleep and completely naked.

Oh my god, she's so beautiful, Andy thought.

He knew he shouldn't be staring at his naked sister, never mind whilst she was asleep, but being able to properly stare at her body was too good to miss.

Jenny then rolled in her sleep and for the first time, Andy saw between her legs and directly at her sweet, smooth pussy.

Oh my god, Andy thought as he stared at her, his cock coming back to life, no, she's asleep, this is wrong.

Not wanting to perv on his sleeping sister, Andy went and had a shower. It took a while but he managed to get all of the cum from his arsehole.

He stepped out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Hey," He heard Jenny's groggy voice say which startled him, "when did you get back?"

Andy looked at her, Jenny made no effort to cover her naked body, although she seemed half asleep.

"Erm, about twenty minutes ago." Andy told her, he did his best not to look at her naked body, but it was proving difficult.

"Where have you been?" Jenny asked, she rubbed her eyes and looked up.

She then looked at herself, acknowledging that she was naked, but then looked back at Andy and smiled.

"It's a long story." He told her.

Can I tell her what I've just done? Andy thought, would she think I'm weird and disgusting?

"Same here." Jenny said with a little laugh.

Andy tried to keep his eyes diverted from his sisters naked body, but he couldn't stop himself from flicking to have a quick look.

"You can look you know." Jenny then told him.

Is she serious? He thought.

Ever so slowly, Andy turned his head and properly looked at his beautiful, naked, twin sister.

She was lay back, resting up on her elbows with her smooth, toned legs slightly spread.

She smiled at him before she slowly stood up. Andy didn't know what to do, he just stood frozen as she slowly approached him.

"But it's only fair, if I can see you." Jenny whispered.

Her hand reached over and undid Andy's towel which dropped to the floor.

Suddenly, the brother and sister were stood a foot apart, completely naked.

For a few minutes, they both just looked up and down at each other. Andy's cock was slowly growing, although he felt exhausted after his threeway.

Jenny's body was perfect, she was petite but slim, toned and tanned all over. Her tits were the perfect size, perky and soft looking. Andy couldn't stop his eyes from roaming all over her.

CHAPTER III

Change in Thoughts

Jenny

Jenny's breathing slightly increased as she stared at her brother's naked body. He was not like the normal, muscular men she had been with before, but something about her brother had her hairs standing on edge with excitement.

He was slim, smooth all over.

As Jenny looked down and saw his cock growing to full size she let out a little gasp at his size.

This is so wrong, he's my brother... but why does it feel so right.

Having Andy look all over her naked body had Jenny even more turned on. Knowing that he was attracted to her, her own flesh and blood.

Jenny knew they were so close to crossing a line that they couldn't come back from. She was tempted to just jump on him. If it wasn't for her pussy feeling so sore after having Ryan's big, black cock fucking her, she would've.

Instead, with her confidence, she reached out and grabbed hold of her twin brother's hand.

"Come on." She whispered.

Andy didn't say a word as she guided him to the bed.

Jenny lay down and got Andy to lie next to her.

Although they weren't touching, their bodies were so close that she could feel the heat eradiating off of him.

For a few minutes they both just stared at each other, both breathing a little heavier.

This just feels, natural.

Even after her short nap Jeny still felt exhausted, but she didn't want the moment to end.

Instead, Jenny turned around to face away from her brother. She reached to grab his hand and wrapped his arm around her.

Without saying a word, Andy moved in close so their bodies pressed against each other. Jenny could feel her brothers big, hard cock press against her arse cheeks as he cuddled into her.

They fit together like a jigsaw, their warm bodies so close and his breath lightly on the back of her neck.

Jenny felt Andy's hand hold onto her toned stomach as she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

A little while later.

Jenny's eyes slowly flickered open. She instantly noticed that it was dark outside of their window.

What time is it? She thought as she came to her senses.

She could feel Andy still pressed tightly against her back, but from his breathing she could tell he was still asleep.

I wonder what he got up to today, he's as tired as I am.

His cock was still hard and pressed against Jenny, she couldn't stop herself from rubbing herself against him. Something about it being her brother's cock that she was rubbing against turned her on more.

Then she heard Andy groan a little and slowly wake up.

"Hey." Jenny whispered to him.

"Hey, what time is it?" He asked with a groggy voice.

"I'm not sure, let me check." Jenny replied quietly.

Andy's hand slowly moved off of Jenny's body and she leant to the bedside table to get her phone.

"Oh god, it's nearly 7pm, we've been asleep for ages." She told him, although Jenny wouldn't have changed a thing.

She turned back and saw Andy stretching, she couldn't help but gaze at his beautiful cock.

"You want to get some dinner?" He asked as he stretched his arms.

"Yeah," Jenny said and stood up, "we should probably get changed though, I've walked around naked enough today."

"Same." Andy said with a laugh.

"That's it, you have to tell me what you got up to!" Jenny said to her brother.

"You sure?" Andy asked, although Jenny could sense the nervousness coming from him.

"Why don't I go first?" Jenny asked.

After he hears what I got up to there's no way he would be nervous about telling me what he did! That should help anyway.

"Go on then." Andy said as he stood up.

Jenny grabbed a bra and put it on. It was strange, a few days ago she wouldn't dare get slightly undressed around her brother, but there they were, completely naked and neither of them minded at all.

"Well," Jenny said and pulled up a thong, "That Harriet, the black woman?"

"Yeah?" Andy said as he put on some jeans.

"The black guy is her brother," Jenny told him and saw Andy's shocked face, "I went back to their room, first I sucked his cock, then I licked her pussy, then he fucked me very, very hard! I eventually came as I rode his cock and Harriet was licking my clit. Then he came over Harriet and I licked it off her."

Andy looked like he was about to have a heart attack after the bluntness of Jenny's admission, which just made her give out a little chuckle.

I can't believe how easily I just said that to him!

"Wow," Andy said, he had paused getting dressed as he took in what he heard, "that's very hot!"

Jenny burst out into laughter when he said that. She then walked across the room in just her underwear and grabbed a green, skintight dress.

"I know right," Jenny said with a laugh and then pulled the dress over her head, "so go on, yours can't be as wild as that. Me being with a woman and incest involved!"

Andy let out a little laugh.

"Well, mine involves incest as well." He said.

"No way!" Jenny laughed out, "come on, tell me!"

"Let's get some food, I'll tell you downstairs." Andy replied.

Not long later, Jenny sat down and had a lasagne ordered to their table as Andy had a burger. They both had a cocktail as well.

"So, tell me!" Jenny said playfully.

"Right, well," Andy said, "I was in the pool, when two men came up and started talking to me."

"What?!" Jenny blurted out.

No he hasn't! Two men?!

"Let me finish," Andy laughed out, "turns out, they were father and son," When Andy said that, Jenny's jaw nearly hit the floor in shock, "I went back to their room, they both sucked my cock, then I sucked both of theirs, then I sucked the son as the dad fingered me until eventually... I lay back and let the dad fuck me as I sucked his son! After that, I fucked the son and then sucked his cock until he came in my mouth."

No. Fucking. Way!

Jenny couldn't believe it, she couldn't believe her shy, nervous brother had a threeway, never mind with two men!

She could see on his face that her lack of response was worrying him.

"You... you don't think it's weird do you?" He whispered to her.

"What?" Jenny replied, "No way! That is wild! I didn't know you had it in you!"

Once she said that she saw a wave of relief wash over Andy and he let out a smile.

"Neither did I." He chuckled.

"I mean, I've never done anal, but you beat me to it!" Jenny joked.

She couldn't believe the conversation they were having, a few days earlier they never spoke about sex!

"Well I can tell you from first hand, it's good." He joked and started to eat.

This holiday really is bringing out a new side in both of us, Jenny thought.

She couldn't deny, the thought of her brother getting fucked weirdly turned her on.

"So," Jenny said, "You've sucked more cock than me this holiday!" She said with a loud laugh.

Andy's face went bright red when she said that but her let out a shocked laugh.

"I'm sure you'll catch up soon." He told her.

Jenny looked at her brother, she saw him differently, the last few days had changed everything.

"Hopefully." She said as she stared into his eyes.

She didn't know if Andy picked up on what she was suggesting, but the idea of being with her brother was becoming more and more appealing.

As the siblings ate they chatted like normal, as though nothing strange had gone on. They were both so comfortable and relaxed with each other.

Eventually they finished eating and realised it was nearly 10pm. Jenny still felt pretty tired after her harsh fucking earlier and knew she needed an early night.

"Should we," she whispered, "go to bed?"

Andy smiled back at her.

"Sounds good to me." He replied.

As they walked back to the room their shoulders would occasionally touch, Jenny looked at her brother's free hand and considered reaching for it, but they got back to the room before she braved it.

She watched as Andy went to the corner to get the baggy shorts that he slept in. However, when he picked them up and turned to face her, Jenny just stared at him.

Silently, she pulled down the straps of her dress. Pulling the dress completely to the ground, she stood in front of her brother in just a bra and thong.

Again, without saying a word, Jenny unhooked her bra and let it fall to the ground. She could see her brother's eyes light up when he saw her bare tits again. Then, slowly, she bent over and pulled her thong to the ground and stepped out of him.

Standing in front of him completely naked, Jenny felt a sense of normality in the situation.

"Come on, get into bed." She said to him.

Jenny climbed onto the mattress and pulled the sheets back, getting under, she held it open and insinuated for Andy to join her.

She could see some nervousness in his face as he undressed. Once again, Jenny was staring at her naked brother as he got under the sheets. Instead of being on opposite sides, he was right next to her.

They both lay on their sides, looking at the other. It was minutes of silence as they just stared into each other's eyes. Their faces only inches apart.

I can't take it anymore.

Jenny closed her eyes and slowly leant forward. When she felt her lips press against her brothers she felt like fireworks went off inside of her body.

Then, he kissed her back.

It was soft, slow and sensual for a few moments. Until Andy opened his mouth and Jenny felt his tongue push against hers.

She instinctively reached up and held onto her brother's body as they slowly made out.

Andy's hand came up and held Jenny's face.

Their tongues gently rolled against each other's as they moved closer and closer together. It wasn't long until their bodies were firmly pressed against each other's.

Jenny's breasts pressed into Andy's chest and she could feel his cock pressing against her bare stomach.

They were still softy and lovingly making out as she held onto her brother.

For a few minutes, the twins held each other as they passionately kissed.

1...678910...19