African Studies 101 Pt. 03

Story Info
A trip to the reparations training booth.
13.8k words
4.54
39.5k
50

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/10/2022
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Week 4**

When Ashley got back from the photo shoot, she immediately took another shower. The alcohol was firmly out of her system now and the enormity of what she had just done was beginning to sink in. She had just given a hand job to someone she'd just met. Someone who wasn't her boyfriend. She could still feel the heavy black cock in her hands. Still feel the slick oil and sticky cum on her skin. Conflicting thoughts were warring with her emotions.

She didn't feel dirty, exactly but she wanted to feel that feeling of renewal that came with taking a shower at the end of a long day. So, she took another shower and washed the remaining evidence of her indiscretion away. The hot water cascaded down her firm body and with it, some of her guilt. Although not all of it. She was equal parts excited and mortified about what she had just done.

"Just because it isn't cheating doesn't make it right." She told herself.

Her subconscious was already internalizing the rationale that Martel and Darius had fed her. Hand jobs aren't cheating, she reassured herself. There was no penetration so there should be no problem. She got out of the shower when her fingers had thoroughly pruned. Dried off and dressed only in a towel, she was walking out of the bathroom when the phone rang. Josh!

"Hi baby!" She said excitingly.

Her worries were wiped away in an instant. For the next half an hour she was a little school girl again, talking excitedly about anything and everything with her boyfriend. The campus, her classes, their trip to the beach over the summer, but mostly she talked about her new African Studies class. She didn't even realize she was doing it. No matter the topic, Ashley always found a way to bring the conversation around to African Studies.

"Wow, sounds like you're really digging this new class. I thought you were going to hate it." Josh said.

"I really am. The professor is really opening my eyes. I never knew how amazing black men were. Like, did you know that interracial porn is one of the fastest growing categories on the internet?"

"A-ah, no, I didn't know that." Josh said awkwardly.

"I know right. I'm learning so much this semester. Black men are so rugged and handsome. They're really setting the standard for sexual performance, you know." Ashley said.

"That's.... great, Ashley." She completely missed the awkward tone in his voice. "Anyway, I'll let you go. I need to do some homework. Love you."

"Bye Josh, I love you baby." She said.

The call ended and Ashley stared at her phone as he disconnected. There was that nagging feeling of guilt again. Despite going on and on about African Studies, she hadn't told Josh about the photo shoot. It shouldn't have been a big deal. She was just being a good white ally, right? She was just easing racial tensions, right? And it was for charity too boot, surly Josh would have understood. Yet, she hadn't told him and that weighed further on her conscious.

"This is ridiculous." She said to the empty room. "Martel and Darius already told me it wasn't cheating. I'll just make sure I tell him the next time I speak to him."

Josh's name faded away on the screen, to be replaced with a notification from Rebecca. Ashley tapped the icon and looked at the photo she'd just sent. The first thing she noticed was that Rebecca's figure was starting to really trim down. A lot of the baby fat she'd had a few weeks ago was gone. Ashley was impressed and took a moment to run her eyes down the brunettes rapidly slimming mid-section. Although Rebecca's figure probably shouldn't have been the first thing she noticed in the picture.

I'm really starting to understand the point of this class ;) Rebecca texted.

In the photo, the curvy brunette knelt on the ground in a darkened room. Her auburn hair was ruffled and she had a carefree smile plastered on her face. She was also naked and holding a black cock mere inches from her mouth. The worry free look on her face irritated Ashley.

"Little slut took a selfie with it." Ashley said.

If the cum coating her lips and chin were any indication, Rebecca had gone a lot farther than Ashley had in her photo shoot. Ashley found herself wondering what sucking a black cock must be like. The image of Darius popped into her head and Ashley was suddenly jealous that one of the other girls might have gotten to suck Darius's beautiful cock before she did. Then Josh popped into her head and she had to reminded herself that giving a blowjob to another man was most definitely cheating.

"Fuck. I need to get my head on straight." She said.

Try not to bite off more than you can swallow, girl. She texted back.

Too late! Came the response from Rebecca.

Ashley snorted in response and put her phone back on the charger. It had been a long night and Ashley was exhausted. She turned out the lights and climbed into bed. Despite her worries she was tired and soon drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

She wasn't so lucky the next night. No matter how hard she tried Ashley couldn't sleep.

After tossing and turning for hours she decided she had to do something to tire herself out. Going to the gym sounded like it would be the best way to work out some of her stress. She slipped on a pair of bright pink workout booty shorts and a matching sports bra. Her blond hair went up in a no nonsense pony tail. She finished by grabbing her pink water bottle and left her dorm. She kept her spade piercing in. Ashley was growing rather fond of it. It felt wrong every time she took it out to clean it. It was almost like she was meant to wear it.

It was late. Well past midnight. She didn't see anyone out as she walked to the campus gym. She nervously eyed the dark alleys for anyone lurking in the dark shadows. She unconsciously looked for the telltale blue glow of the emergency call boxes scattered throughout campus. Ashley scanned her ID card at the door when she arrived and heard the click of the door unlocking. The gym on campus was open 24 hours as long as you had your student ID card to get in but it was only manned until 8. Automatic lights clicked on overhead as she walked through the main room and past the deserted front desk. The lights only kicked on in her immediate vicinity, creating a pool of light that cast the rest of the room in shadow.

Ashley walked over to the large selection of cardio equipment. She put her airpods in and started the treadmill. She set the machine to a higher speed than normal and began to run. The burn of her muscles settled her into the perfect state of mind to think.

She thought about the class and everything she had learned. She thought about the guilt she felt as those horrible images came across the screen. She thought about all of Sara's talks about her responsibilities and her increasing desire to do something meaningful.

She liked the idea of becoming a white ally but she was also deeply conflicted. More had happened at that photo shoot than she was prepared for. There would be pictures of her naked floating around campus soon. Hundreds of Black men would soon be using her as little more than jerk off material. She should be horrified at the thought but more and more, it was making her excited. She wanted to make a deference for the cause and now thanks to Martel's camera she had been reduced to little more than an object of desire.

She wasn't sure how she should feel about that. She thought about what Josh would say if he found out. When he found out, Ashley corrected herself. His girlfriend's tits can only adorn the walls of so many dorm rooms before it inevitably filtered back to him. She didn't want to think about what would happen then. She decided she didn't want to think anymore and let the steady rhythm of her running and the burning of her muscles drive away her worries.

Ashley was completely preoccupied with listening to a song when something caught her attention. She jumped as a large black figure emerged out of a darkened hallway. A momentary spike of fear coursed through her. Then the light overhead clicked on and Ashley recognized the man.

"Darius!" She yelled.

Darius was standing there, a basketball under one arm as he glazed at the blond vision of girl in front of him. He stood there shirtless, wearing a pair of workout shorts. He took in Ashley's tight white body in her very revealing workout clothes. It was shaping up to be a good night after all, he thought to himself. Ashley ripped the airpods out of her ears. She nearly tripped in her surprise as she stepped off the treadmill. Darius chuckled. Sweat glistened on her flawless skin. Her large breasts heaved with exertion as she attempted to slow her breathing. Her own eyes went up and down his buff physique the same as he'd just done to her.

"Hey white girl." Came his deep baritone. "You know cardio isn't enough by itself, right? It will burn the calories but it won't shape that bod of yours."

Ashley put her hands on her hips. "Oh, you're worried about my body, are you? You practically gave me a heart attack, you jerk."

He shrugged. "Adrenaline helps you feel alive and endorphins remind you why you should say alive."

"What?" The air headed white girl looked at him with a confused look that caused Darius to laugh.

"Why don't you come over and workout with me for a bit? We'll give that bod a real workout." Darius said.

Instead of answering, Ashley pulled out her water bottle and took a sip of water. Darius didn't wait for her response. He turned around and walked away like he expected her to follow.

"Jerk." She mumbled under her breath.

"Come on girl, bring that piercing over here and let a black man work on you a while." He said it like more of a command than a request and she felt herself wanting to comply without thinking. A cocky jerk, she thought. Ashley finished drinking out of her pink water bottle, making Darius wait before she walked over. He had on a patient smile as he watched her tits jiggle in her sweaty sports bra.

"So, what did you have in mind?" Ashley asked expectantly.

"Let's get you warmed up first." He said.

Despite Ashley's repeated assurances that she was already warmed up. Darius insisted that he needed to make sure she was properly stretched out.

"Can't have you pulling something."

"Right. You want to help me stretch that bad, huh?" Ashley asked.

"Baby girl, I'd love to stretch you out anytime you want." He said confidently.

Ashley froze at his comment but Darius just smiled.

"Come on. Let's get started." He said.

Ashley bent down to touch her toes, presenting her bubble butt in her tight pink shorts for him to see. Darius stepped back behind her to admire the view. God Damn, look at that ass. He thought to himself. Girl was built to fuck.

Darius stepped in and directed her through the motions of stretching out her muscles. She bent over in various position to stretch various muscle groups. She soon found him putting his hands all over her body. A nonverbal and very physical form of flirting followed, until Darius was satisfied she was limber enough. A brush up an arm. A tap against a thigh for her to spread her legs wider. Ashley was feeling good about the situation. She had been worried that things between them would be awkward after the photo shoot but there was just something comfortable about Darius's touch. That familiar sense of excitement began replacing her nerves with every brush of Darius's fingers on her skin.

Ashley was sitting down on the mat, already panting from just stretching her muscles. Darius was probably right, she thought, I need to more strength training. Speaking of Darius, Ashley looked up at the imposing black man looming over her small form. He was looking at her with a twinkle in his eye that didn't reach the friendly smile on his face. Something is going to happen here if I let it, she thought.

"Am I stretched out enough now?" She said.

"Yeah, just needed to keep you flexible. Never know when you might need to put your ankles behind your head."

Ashley exhaled. "Oh, I bet you'd love to do that."

Darius had her do some leg lifts next. He directed her to get on her hands and knees on the mat. Then to extend one foot behind her. She could feel the burn in her hamstrings and glutes. The movement also caused her back to arch, thrusting her ass into the air. Darius accentuated the pose by putting his hand on her lower back causing it to arch even more.

"Squeeze that ass more, need to keep your core strong."

"I'm trying." She said through gritted teeth.

"Go ahead and arch that back more. There we go, now hold it there. That's the fuck me look that black men like." He said.

Ashley rolled her eyes but didn't move his hand.

Darius's hand roamed further down Ashley's back, not quite touching her ass but getting really close. Ashley went foot to foot performing the exercise as he told her too. She felt him begin to play with the waist band of her shorts. Moving his finger back and forth along the elastic material.

"That's it, feel the burn." He said.

"I'm feeling something alright." She said.

Darius then looped a finger into the waist band of her shorts and pulled it down an inch, exposing the strap of her underwear, one of those work out thongs that had more elastic than the normal ones. He pulled the elastic waist band away from her body. He peaked down into her shorts, his eyes gazing at her spectacular ass and taking note that her pink thong matched the rest of her outfit. He then let her shorts go with a snap against her flesh.

"Hey!" She protested

"Let's do some squats next." He said, jovially ignoring her protest.

He picked up an inflatable ball and had Ashley lean up against the wall with the ball sandwiched in between. He showed her how to squat down by rolling the ball across her back until her thighs were parallel with the ground. He then handed her a pair of weights to hold as she did. Up and down she went. Ashley could feel her tits shaking in her top with the movement. She was really feeling the burn in her legs.

Darius stood uncomfortably close to Ashley as she went through the motions of her workout. Every time she went down, she found herself eye level with his crotch. Every time she went up, she got a front row seat to admire his six-pack abs. Darius was an impressive looking man. She found herself thinking back to the photo shoot and the impressive black snake he was hiding in those small shorts. When a blush was running up her face, she tried to look away.

"Eyes forward." He said in a commanding voice.

"Do you have to stand so close?" She asked nervously.

Darius smiled. "Need to watch your form. Make sure you're not learning bad habits."

"I guess." She mumbled.

"There we go. Up and down. Focus on your form."

I'm defiantly focusing on something, she thought.

"Can't have your muscles getting fatigued. We'll have you bouncing like a pro in no time." He said.

"Bouncing?" Ashley asked, confused. Darius ignored her question.

"We'll work that ass and those thighs until they're built for black cock." Ashley gave him a look which only made him chuckle.

"We'll do bench next." He said.

Ashley laid down on the bench and grabbed onto the bar. Darius spotted her. He got close to the bench as she prepared to do her set. Closer than he needed too. He was practically hovering over her prone head. Not that he needed to be that close. The weight Ashley had put on the bar was minuscule compared to what he normally subjugated his muscle-bound frame too. He could have lifted that amount of weight off of her with one hand fully extended. She started a set of ten. She inhaled as she moved the bar down to her chest and then exhaled as she went black up again. She was suddenly aware of how noticeable her nipples were as they stuck out of her very thin workout top. Alarm bells went off in her head at how tight the shirt was across her chest.

Darius liked the view. He watched has Ashley's DD tits strained her tiny top, threatening to bust out of the thin material at any moment. Each time she dropped the bar drop down to her chest, he would stare in anticipation of the clothing ripping clean open. He wanted to see those big white titties again and he found the idea of her walking home topless, hilarious. He was a little disappointed when her clothing remained intact.

Ashley was enjoying the show too. Darius was so close she could see up the leg of his loose work out shorts. Right there in front of her was Darius's big black cock. She watched it grow into life and had an inkling what he was looking at to make him so excited. She looked at it resting against his thigh and thought back to Rebecca's photo. I wonder what it tastes like, she thought.

A large drop of precum suddenly fell off the head of his cock and caught Ashley right on the lips. She jumped and nearly dropped the bar. Darius reached out with one hand and effortlessly grabbed the weight from her. His forearm bulged as he put the weight back on the stand.

"Careful. See, that's why you need a spotter for bench." He said.

Darius smiled at her as she stood up, an obvious bulge now tenting his workout shorts. Ashley instinctively licked her lips. The salty sweet taste of precum hit her tongue and she found that she liked the taste a lot. She also knew she had crossed a line. It was time to leave.

"You want to try more weight?" He asked.

Ashley got up and reached for her water bottle. She was pretty sure he knew exactly what had just happened and was too embarrassed to look him in the eye. She looked down when she spoke but that only meant that she was practically talking directly to his bulge.

"I don't think so, that was big enough for me." She said.

"Oh, I think you could handle something much bigger." Darius said.

Ashley finally looked up as she took another sip of water and gave Darius another look. This was not the night time activity she had in mind to calm her conscious. She turned to walk away. "I think I've had enough working out for one night. Goodnight, Darius."

"Aren't you going to do anything about this?" Darius asked causally.

"What?" Ashley spun back around to look at him.

Darius pointed to the uncomfortable looking bulge in his pants. "You are responsible for it, after all. Dressing like a white slut and prancing around this gym like a snow bunny in heat."

Ashley gave him an incredulous look as she cocked her hip. "I'm not supposed to obscure the black gaze, remember."

Darius laughed. "And you did a great job, look at the effect you've had on me."

Ashley laughed too, breaking the tension in the room. Darius had that type of personality. Not as smooth as Martel but just as playful. She looked at the outline of his cock and remembered what it felt like in her hands.

"I couldn't," she said, "not again. The photo shoot was for charity."

"I need some charity too. It's really uncomfortable."

Darius tried to readjust his shorts but only managed to pull the material tighter against his cock, accentuating the length and size. Ashley was really staring now. Her resistance crumbled as something in her head told her to go for it.

Ashley bit her lip. "Well...."

It did look uncomfortable, she thought. And she did know how she was dressed and the effect it had on black men. She guessed it would be fine as long as it didn't go too far. Hand jobs weren't cheating after all.

"You're not going to do this to me and then send me home with blue balls are you? That would be quite privileged of you Ashley." Darius said. That did it. He said it casually but Ashley could hear the accusation under his seemingly innocent statement. She could hear the unspoken question he was posing to her. Are you a good white ally or are you racist?

"W-well...I guess I could give you another hand job. I do kind of feel responsible." She said hesitantly.