Adam's Will

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A huge grin took over Gabe's face.

"Good slut." Gabe whispered.

The slick, thick, head of Gabe's cock pressed against Adam's asshole.

He gripped onto the sheets, took a deep breath and tried to relax himself.

Then, he felt Gabe put a little more pressure on.

Okay... relax... take it.

A little more pressure.

Adam felt his asshole resist against the giant cock, but he took another deep breath.

He slowly opened up, his asshole stretched as the head invaded inside of him and just like it.... It popped it.

"Fuuuuckk meeeee!" Adam shouted out as his asshole felt so unnaturally stretched and gripped around Gabe's fat fucking cock!

"Fucking hell you're tight!" Gabe grunted.

"Fuck... fuck... you might be too big." Adam panted.

His legs started to shake on Gabe's shoulder and his chest heaved up and down. His ass burnt from being stretched open, but the site of this amazing, beautiful man on top of him just made Adam want to keep going.

"You can take it." Gabe told him confidently.

Gabe pushed and another inch of his thick meat filled Adam's ass up.

"Fuck... fuck... oh god." Adam moaned.

He lay back and watched as this older man pushed inch after inch of thick, hard cock deeper inside of him. His asshole clenched around his shaft, feeling every vein and ridge of his perfect cock as his bowels filled up entirely.

Then.. Adam felt Gabe's balls touch him and he knew, he's balls deep inside of me.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccckk!" Adam squealed out and his chest heaved into the air.

"Take it you fucking whore!" Gabe moaned.

He slowly pulled his cock out, leaving just the head before sliding it back in.

"Fuck!" Adam grunted, it was like the air was being pushed from his lungs, but it felt fucking amazing!

Gabe kept slowly thrusting in and out of Adam, letting the younger man's ass loosen up around him. He watched as Adam's hint of pain turned to overpowering pleasure.

"Fuck... Gabe..." Adam moaned out.

"What is it?" Gabe asked as he kept sliding his cock slowly in and out of the younger boy.

"Harder..." Adam panted, "I want you to fuck me harder."

Suddenly, Gabe let go of Adam's legs and they flopped down, spread around Gabe. Gabe leant forward and harshly pressed his mouth against Adam's.

Opening his mouth up, the two naked men passionately made out as Gabe held himself completely inside of Adam.

"You asked for." Gabe then said with a smile and bit Adam's bottom lip.

Then, Gabe started to fuck Adam properly.

His hands either side of Adam, he thrusted in and out of the younger, smaller man harder and harder.

"Ooooh fuuuckk yeess!!" Adam squealed, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck my fucking ass!"

Gabe was ruthlessly fucking Adam's no longer virgin ass. Taking his cock all the way out before slamming it back into him.

"FUUCK YES!!" Adam shouted.

He wrapped his thin legs around Gabe's waist and pulled him in deeper with every thrust.

Grabbing the older man's face, Adam leant up and shoved his tongue into Gabe's mouth.

"MMMMM!" Adam moaned as Gabe kept fucking him over and over.

"You like that don't you?" Gabe moaned to him.

"Yeeess!" Adam moaned back.

"It doesn't feel forced now does it?" Gabe asked.

"FUCK NO!" Adam shouted.

He's right, this isn't forced! I love it! I fucking love getting fucked!

Gabe's hips moved forward and backwards, fucking Adam like he was trying to fuck him through the bed.

"OOOH FUCK!" Adam suddenly moaned when he felt something inside of him burst with pleasure.

"Oh yeah, you're going to love this you little slut!" Gabe moaned.

They kept passionately making out as Gabe fucked Adam's tight little ass, constantly hitting the special spot inside of him with his perfect cock.

Adam's toes started to curl and his legs tensed around Gabe's body. He could feel something inside of him building up, even without touching his own cock.

"Oh god... Gabe.... I'm gonna... I'm gonna..." then it hit him.

"I'M FUUUCKINNG CUUMMIIINNNGGGG!!!!" Adam screamed at the top of his lungs.

"Keep clenching that ass you fucking whore!" Gabe shouted.

Adam felt his cock erupt and fire cum, covering both his and Gabe's chest and stomach. His asshole was uncontrollably clenching around the thick cock which only made it feel bigger.

"I'm about to cum in you!" Gabe warned.

"Yes! Fill me up! Cum in my fucking ass!" Adam shouted.

He forced his ass tighter around Gabe's cock, wanting to feel his cum fill his insides.

"FUUUUCKK YEEESS!!" Gabe grunted and Adam felt it.

Thick, hot, juicy cum filled Adam's bowels perfectly. If his own cock had any cum left it would be shooting out again.

Gabe's cock felt like it got even bigger as he fucked his cum deep inside of Adam's asshole.

Over and over he thrusted, milking every last drop of his perfect cum until they were both panting and sweating.

"Fuck, that was fucking amazing." Adam panted.

Then he felt Gabe's semi hard cock slip from his cum filled asshole. He felt well and truly stretched, then felt cum leak out of him.

"Pretty good, hey?" Gabe said with a grin.

When Adam looked up he could see his own cum glistening on Gabe's body.

Adam's legs were still spread and shaking as little waves of pleasure still went throughout his body.

"I've never," Adam panted out, "I've never cum like that before."

"Oh yeah, prostate orgasms are the best for sure." Gabe told him.

It took nearly twenty minute for Adam to catch his breath and to calm down. Gabe tossed him a towel and Adam attempted to clean himself up as best he could.

"So," Gabe said as he pulled out an outfit from his wardrobe, it was the exact same one he always wears, just fresh, "I need to go meet someone soon, but we will start your training tomorrow, okay?"

"Yeah... sounds good." Adam told him.

Adam stood up, looking at Gabe as he got dressed as thoughts rushed through his head.

"This... this Will," Adam continued, "Does it change you at all?"

Gabe looked at him, pondering the question.

"Not really," Gabe said, "when you embrace it, let the fire burn, you become more dominant, more confident. You could probably tell when I was fucking you that I was getting more and more dominant over you."

"And that... it made me more submissive?" Adam asked.

I was telling him to call me a slut, to fuck me like a whore? Is that because of his Will?

"No," Gabe said bluntly, "Your Will, will only make you feel more dominant, it might enhance the other person's submissive, but they will have to have that in them already."

"Then why... why did I act like that?" Adam asked.

If I'm supposed to have the dominant Will, why was I so submissive.

"People have different levels, no two people are the same," Gabe explained, "plus, you must have a little bit of Jezza in you."

"Jezza?" Adam asked.

"Yeah, that's my sister," Gabe told him, "she's the submissive one, anyone with the submissive Will gets it from her."

"This is so confusing." Adam sighed.

"I bet," Gabe laughed out, "Don't worry, you'll learn everything from me."

After that, Adam got a taxi home. When he got into bed he could still feel the cum leaking out of his stretched ass which ached a little.

The whole world as I know it is different, I have some weird powers, what does this all mean?

The First Attempt

The next day, Adam's head was still spinning with all the information he had learnt in the last few days. Also with the fact that he actually had sex with a man, and loved it!

It was nearly midday, he was sat at his desk when his phone vibrated in his pocket.

Gabe: Hey, I've had something come up today. We will have to meet tomorrow evening instead. I hope that's okay.

How did he get my number?

But Adam texted him back straight away.

Adam: No problem, I'll see you then.

As he looked around the office filled with people in business clothes. Adam was wearing a white shirt and black trousers, his thoughts wondered about what he could do.

That was when Stacey, his manager walked out of her office.

She had always been a bit of a bitch to him. She was so high and mighty, always looking down her nose at everyone.

Then Adam wondered, Can I use my Will against her?

He waited another twenty minutes until he saw her go back into her office, alone. Then, Adam decided to test out this newfound power.

Knocking on her door, Stacey shouted for him to enter.

"Adam, what do you want?" She groaned, as is pissed off just at the site of him.

Oh yeah, I would love to fuck her.

Although she was a moody, miserable woman. Stacey was stunning. In her 40s, jet black hair, a curvy body that looked amazing even hidden by her work clothes.

Adam sat down and looked at her.

"I just wanted to ask you something." He said.

He made his eyes meet hers, her beautiful, brown eyes. She stared at him, face unchanged.

Then Adam started to feel it again.

The lit inside of his stomach, starting, just wanting to be urged to grow.

"Well, what did you want to ask?" She questioned.

This is it, don't put out the fire, let it burn.

"I wondered," He said and took a deep breath, "what do you want?"

He kept the stare with her, feeling his eyes grow warmer as she looked at him.

For a second she just stared back.

"What the hell does that mean?" She asked abruptly and turned to look at her laptop.

Wait, what?

Adam was even more confused.

Why doesn't it work?

"Erm, nothing, sorry." Adam stuttered and pretty much ran out of her office.

When he got back to his desk his mind was even more scrambled.

Why didn't it work? I had no effect on her?

He decided not to try out using his Will again until he saw Gabe.

The next day.

Adam was sat in a café, waiting in anticipation as Gabe walked over to him. They were in the shopping centre again, where they met last time before Adam go this first ever experience with a man.

"Hey, how's it going?" Gabe asked and sat down.

His whole persona just wreaked with dominance and seduction.

Yeah, I'd definitely let him fuck me again.

"Good, what did you get up to yesterday?" Adam asked.

"I just had a few important people I needed to meet, nothing to worry about." Gabe said and waved a waitress down to order a coffee.

"So, I tried doing it again." Adam whispered, as though he didn't want anyone to hear.

"Oh, and?" Gabe asked, a hint of a smile on his face.

"It didn't work." Adam told him in a huff.

"Hmm," Gabe hummed as the waitress brought back his coffee, "excuse me?"

The waitress turned to look at him, she was a plump, but cute woman.

"Yes?" She asked with a smile.

Adam watched as she got caught into Gabe's stare, instantly falling for his Will.

"What would you like to do with me right now if you weren't working?" Gabe asked her.

Barely even a second passed before she answered.

"If I wasn't working..." She said and looked to Adam and then back to Gabe, "I would want you both to take me to some dirty motel and spit roast me for hours."

"Good," Gabe said with a grin, "That'll be all."

A confused look took over the waitresses face, but she walked off and carried on working like nothing was going on.

"Seems to be working fine for me." Gabe said with a little chuckle.

"Well I tried it with my Manager and she didn't go for it at all!" Adam argued.

"Interesting," Gabe said and sipped poured some whiskey from a flask into his coffee, "well, I would assume she has a stronger Will than yours, so you were unable to get her to do what you want."

"But then why hasn't everyone in the office tried to fuck her?" Adam asked.

If everyone had this will, why wasn't everyone just trying to have sex all the time?

"Some Will's are more of a defence," Gabe explained, "they work the same as the dominant one, they make you feel stronger, more powerful, but instead of bringing out people sexually submissive side, they make people feel weak and lesser."

"Jesus, how many different types of Will's are there?" Adam sighed.

"Six." Gabe said bluntly.

Six? I didn't expect him to have an exact answer.

"But we'll get into that," Gabe continued, "this world, it revolves around sex, my siblings and I we can... how to explain, we can go where we want."

"Not to make it to sci-fi for you, we are able to go to other Earths where things are run differently. I, decided to stay on this Earth when they all went their separate ways. We all spread of power around, letting societies grow around it, we didn't mean to, it just sort of happened by us being here."

"So, you shaped the world?" Adam asked.

"Sort of, I guess," Gabe said, "They thought it got too sexual so most of my siblings left to set up shop somewhere else, I stayed here. They came up with a nickname for this world, one they thought would annoy me, but I kind of like it."

"And what nickname do they have for the planet I live on?" Adam asked.

"The Twistedverse." Gabe told him.

Twistedverse? This is getting more and more ridiculous.

"There is a lot to learn and a lot to go through, you want to test your powers right?" Gabe asked.

"Yes, definitely!" Adam replied.

He really wanted to know what he could do and hopefully, have sex!

"Well, go back to the pub we were at the other day, the woman who worked there seemed pretty taken by your Will." Gabe told him.

That's true, she was ready to have sex there and then.

"I... I suppose I could try." Adam told him.

"Do, or do not." Gabe said but Adam cut him off.

"Yeah, yeah... there is no try, I get it Yoda." Adam huffed.

Just before he walked away he saw Gabe laugh at how Adam met his quote.

Anal Loving Waitress

Adam headed back to the pub, it was only a five minute walk, but he had more confidence in him. He knew, deep down, that he could get it to work on that girl.

Walking in, he saw her, whipping tables, as if getting ready to close.

He strode right up to her and she smiled back when she saw him.

"Hey, you again." She said.

Adam caught her stare and instantly felt the burning from within, this time, he was going to go with it.

"Do you still have the plug inside of you?" Adam asked her bluntly.

As soon as he said it, he felt the fire grow.

"Y-yes... I always have it in when I'm at work." She told him.

Yes!

"And you still want me to take it out and fuck your ass?" Adam asked.

Maybe I need to work on my wording, Gabe makes it sounds much more sophisticated.

"I would love that," She admitted, "I've not had someone fuck my ass for nearly two months."

Her reply made Adam feel stronger. It was like he was puffing out his chest, showing his pure dominance.

"Is anyone else here?" He asked her.

"No, I'm just finishing up." She said back to Adam.

"Good," Adam said, it felt like his stomach was holding a burning, raging fire, something he had held in for years, but now, he was letting it out, "lock up, now."

"Yes... sir." She whispered.

Those words, Adam felt a burst of heat erupt around his body, his Will had taken over the shy, young man.

He stared at her ass, not even knowing her name as she walked to lock the front door.

She was wearing a tight, black skirt that hugged her curvy ass perfectly. When she turned to walk back to him, her shirt gripped around her big tits.

Eventually, she stood just a foot away.

"What do you want to do right now?" Adam asked.

"I want to take out your cock and let you fuck my throat with it." She blurted out with no shame.

It only enhances what they want.

Adam took a page out of Gabe's book.

"Get on your knees." He ordered, each word made it feel like his body grew.

"Yes, sir." She said.

Slowly, this beautiful, older woman. Someone Adam never thought he would've had a chance with, lowered herself to her knees in front of him.

In the middle of the empty pub, she looked up and smiled, more dominance burst out of Adam.

"Take out my cock." He told her.

She instantly reached up and started to undo his trousers. In a matter of seconds, his big, thick, hard cock was unleashed.

This girl wasted no time and wrapped her thick lips around his shaft and started to bob up and down.

"Oooh yeah!" Adam moaned.

He had only had a blowjob once before, and that was only for a few seconds. Watching this beautiful woman bob up and down on his cock like a slut had Adam in heaven.

Her warm, wet mouth engulfed his cock. Her wet tongue slid up and down his shaft, flicking the head as she took him deeper.

Less than a minute in and she was forcing her head so deep she was making herself gag.

"Fucking hell, you love it don't you?" Adam moaned.

"Yes!" She panted as spit formed around her lips, "Please, fuck my throat!"

Letting his Will take over, Adam gripped onto her soft hair, aimed his big cock for her mouth and pushed it inside. She wrapped her thick lips around his shaft as he pushed deeper, deeper and deeper.

"Glgg!" She gagged and Adam pulled back, but she grabbed his hips and didn't let him leave her mouth.

Oh yeah, I'm going to enjoy this.

And just like that, Adam started to thrust in and out of her mouth.

He pushed his cock deeper and deeper, hearing her gag around him but moan at the same time.

"That's it, take it you little slut." Adam moaned out of nowhere.

"Glllggg!" The woman moaned back.

Adam saw spit drool down her chin as he fucked her mouth over and over.

Can she take the full thing?

Gripping onto her hair, Adam pushed deeper, feeling her throat wrap around his dick until.... He felt his balls rest upon her chin.

"GLLLLGGGGGG!" She groaned and spit poured down onto the floor.

"Fuuuckk yeess!" Adam roared.

He pulled back and ruthlessly fucked this unnamed woman's throat over and over. His balls slapped against her spit covered chin constantly.

She was gagging, moaning, begging for more!

Adam started to feel his balls tighten, no, not yet!

He pulled out, watched spit fall from her mouth and she gasped for air.

"Bend over the table and lift your skirt up!" Adam ordered her.

"Yes sir!" She moaned back and whipped her mouth.

Fuck, I love this feeling!

She lifted her skirt up, revealing her curvy ass. Adam could see between her cheeks a bright, butt plug sticking out of her.

He grabbed onto it and slowly pushed it in and out of her.

"Do you like that?" He asked.

"Yeees! I fucking love anal!" She moaned.

"You want me to take this plug out and fuck your tight little asshole right here, right now?" Adam asked.

"Yes sir!" She moaned, "Get that big fucking cock in my fat ass!"

He slowly pulled the plug from her, watching her ass stretch around the shiny material until it popped out. Then dropped it to the floor.

Adam's cock was covered in her spit and her asshole already looked loose and ready from having the plug in.

Spreading her cheeks with one hand, he used the other to guide his cock to her tight, asshole.

Her hole slowly opened up, gripped around his head as he pushed himself inside of her.

"Fuuuck yes!" She moaned when she ass swallowed his head.

"Fucking hell!" Adam said back, "You're so fucking tight!"

It's definitely tighter than that one pussy I've fucked!

He watched the rim of her ass stretch and grab onto his shaft as he pushed himself deeper inside of her. Her warm, tight asshole felt fucking amazing around his cock.

With one last thrust, Adam pushed the last inch until he was balls deep inside of this woman.

"Fuuuck yes!" She moaned, "I fucking love it!"

Adam reached around and grabbed onto her big tits from outside of her shirt.