A Young Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she strived to make him cum, Toby thought about possibilities, "Wouldn't it be great to get all three together, or at least two of them. How about Chrissy, and Margery, he thought, then, Chrissy, and Laura? Maybe even add another. Then a bullet thought cracked into his fertile imagination, 'maybe black girl!' He almost shouted it out. Toby had thought about a beautiful black girl before now, but not in this context, not a woman either. But a young nubile black teenager, someone with a mind like mine, he sniggered to himself as he watched his girlfriend's mother slurp and swallow his manhood.

'Time will tell,' he said to himself, 'planning and operations were the key,' he knew that. It was for the future though, he would establish himself with Chrissy, Margery and Laura, who by then would be his wife. Margery was working magic, he was hard again and hadn't realised it, such were the power of his thoughts. He saw her glance up at him.

Her eyes said. "Please Toby, again?" He obliged, and he ravaged her once more, he never took her prisoner, although, in reality, that was now what she was, she would not even think of 'No,' ever again. Toby powered her to more orgasms, orgasms that drove her nuts. His cock was magical, and with every love making session, with whoever it was, he got better. Margery had never wanted to be total fucked in her life, she never even knew what it was until today. Now Margery Walker was a pure convert to it. Toby would have her at the nod of his handsome head.

What Toby never understood was this, his thoughts about the future, getting them together, all of them, or two of them. But in different scenarios was already in the making. Margery was already heading down the road of consenting to whatever it was he wanted. Chrissy would follow, and after that, Laura his wife. Toby was on his way. The difficult part would be finding, and introducing the treasured black beauty he knew would complete the square.

He finished making love with Margery, his girlfriends mother was now firmly entrenched in him and all he was. He blew another load of hot, thick, potent cum into her. He didn't care if she got pregnant, he would know, Margery would know, but no one else ever would who the father was, except probably Laura. Now Chrissy was back in his sights, he would have to find out if she was on the pill, which would be a problem. Whether her husband had had the 'cut,' that was another problem. Or if they used condoms, they were not a problem to him, if he handled it properly. And Laura would be knocked up at the first opportunity after they married.

He loved his life, it was like a flower opening up to the morning sun in spring. He loved Laura too, she was his catalyst, his engine, his oxygen. Toby lived and breathed her, and without her he would not be where he was right now. Nor would he have the future he was planning without her guiding him. His only mission was her, she had told him to 'experiment' whether she had intended her own mother to be a part of that would remain to be seen, but he would have to let her know, somehow.

That night he told her about Chrissy, she laughed and laughed. "You dog," she said, "how on earth did you manage that Hmmmm? She is really beautiful and sexy Toby, do I need to be worried at all?"" He assured her that no one could ever replace her, he would be lost and worthless if he lost her, he had said, and he meant every word too. He told her about Chrissy, but leaving out the ski mask bit, no need to tell her that he thought.

The following day, early, before her husband left for work, it was to be his last day for a week. His firm had secured the massive contract they had been after. The following week the team had been given it off. Toby sent her a text, it was a test, she would not know it, but it was. "Be ready for me slag, he wrote, taking a breath, this could kill he thought, but? "I am going to rip you a new asshole. Dressed to kill, don't let me down!" He pressed send and waited. Five minutes later his phone pinged. It was a text from Chrissy. "Yes sir," It said, I'll be ready." Toby laughed, Jesus, he thought, is this real? He called Laura and told her he was going to be busy today, as they had thought. It had been her idea to send that text. She was their voice of reasoned argument, Toby sat at her knee when their thoughts were untangled and unravelled. "We will find out about her real self Toby," she had said. "Ask her why she doesn't have kids too." Laura had already made her mind up about Toby's beautiful married neighbour.

What she had not told him, was she was wondering what it would be like to make love to and with a woman as beautiful as Chrissy was. She would bring Toby in on that at a later date, she giggled. Toby entered Chrissy's house, she was there waiting for him in her hallway. The sight of her took his breath away, she was posing for him, high heels, one shapely knee raised and bent, turned partly sideways, one hand on her hip, the other crooked over her head. She was wearing a Basque, ribbons tied in bows everywhere, stocking and garters, her face immaculate, her hair in ringlets up on her hea. In short, Chrissy Darton looked magnificent, super sexy and stupendously beautiful.

He went o her, she dropped to her knees and bent her lovely head. Then she spoke in that little girl lost voice only she could ever make. "I am here sir, for you sir. I am the slag you told me I am sir, I am a slut too sir, your slut sir. Do with me what you will sir, I am ready to obey you sir."

Toby caught his breath, he could hardly talk, he hadn't expected this, he didn't know what he had expected, but no, it was not this. "Take my cock out and suck it slut!" "Yes sir," she mewled, she undid his pants and his cock, already raging for her, dripped pre cum on to her luscious cock sucking lips. Toby leaned against the wall and let her get on with it. He never took long to come, how could he? He shot his load and Chrissy sucked and swallowed it all down her dutiful mouth.

Testing new waters, he said. "Make yourself come you slut." Chrissy looked at him, it was clear in her eyes that she wanted his cock in her. "Now!" he ordered. She immediately began to finger herself and a moment later she gasped and nearly fell down. She had had an enormous climax. Toby wished he had a video camera with him. Laura would love this he thought.

He helped her to her feet and kissed her, he told her what she wanted to hear. That she was so insanely beautiful, she was so completely sexy and more, he had said, utterly desirable. Chrissy was red faced, flushed with pleasure. They kissed and loved their way up to bed. By the time he was slipping into her bed he was getting hard again. Chrissy really wasn't the woman she was presenting to Toby, but she loved the role immensely, being a slut, a slag and a submissive, filled a need she didn't know she had.

He fucked her, he never asked, he never did anything but get on and in. Chrissy moaned at the re-entry of Toby's magnificent cock, it was a cock like no other and she knew it. She was all over him all day, she would not and could not leave him alone. She was limited now to the times she could have this cock of cocks. She begged Toby to rip her up, give it to her in her ass. Her little small voice was all he needed to give her exactly what she wanted, It also satisfied Toby right to the top.

Before he left he asked her. "Why haven't you got kids Chrissy, can't you have them?" "I suppose we can," she told him, "but we aren't really bothered about having them, we have a good life, why spoil it?" "Ah I see, so are you on the pill?" Chrissy could see where this was going. "No we use protection, and methods, why?" "I want a child, our child" was all he said. "With me Toby, Oh God, wow!" "Yes you Chrissy, you will make the perfect mother."

She noted quickly the term, "you will make the perfect mother." Not "you could, would or might, make A perfect mother." "But I could not deny my husband his, er, rights Toby?" "No, I suppose not, but I'll take my chances. I would like it if you stopped, and let me have you the way I want to." There, it was out, he had told her. Although having a child with her was not on his list of priorities. It would be another string to his bow he decided.

Now she would have to make her mind up. "You don't have to tell him until you are pregnant, he will believe it is his won't he?" Toby, she knew, was being unreasonably reasonable. "I will think about it Toby," she told him, and she would too. The thought had already gained traction in her mind. Having a son, or daughter, but preferably a son of Toby's was a prospect to be given serious consideration, his genes, his charisma, he studious way, his undeniable attractiveness, his attraction. Were things any mother would want in her baby.

By the middle of the following week Chrissy was planning, she had researched contraception, and had found a device she could use when having sex with her husband, and remove it when she was having sex with Toby. She could almost, but not 100% guarantee, that any child she had, would be Toby's and not her husband's, the deal was sealed.

Toby wasn't to see her for another week, her husband was around, she did call him. She told him of her plans. Toby was delighted, and so was Laura, she was becoming a real scheming woman and Toby loved it. Chrissy also told Toby, that if she did become pregnant, then the child would be hers and her husband's. "Because," she said, "despite us, me and you," she told him. "I do love him, it may sound outlandish that I can say that, but I do Toby, I do."

Toby accepted that, Laura was delighted, she knew Toby was under her personal lock and key. Toby feeling a little guilty about things, because he was screwing her mother whenever he could. Though amazingly, Margery never felt guilty one bit. Then one night, when her daddy was away on business. Margery always let them share her bedroom, her father was a bit of a fuddy duddy about them being together.

They were in bed, they had made love a lot, and were sleeping, Toby had got up and gone downstairs, it was about 3am, he was going to watch some TV, he wasn't really sleepy. There in the kitchen sat in the dark was Margery, he saw her, thought of what his chances might be for a quick fuck and went to her.

Margery jumped to her feet in surprise, and her chair clattered back. "Shhhhh," Toby whispered, "you'll wake Laura." Then he was on her, his arms around her, he held her, he petted her. "Don't be scared Margery, its only me." Margery couldn't breathe, she had actually been thinking of him and what he was doing to her mind and body. She was so into him, there was no resistance. Toby guided her out of the kitchen and into the dining room.

He opened her dressing gown, and there she was in all her naked glory, he pushed her back over the table gently, his cock already at the ready, mounted its attack. He slid in and began to make love to Laura's mother on their dining table. Laura was sleeping right over their heads. Toby kissed Margery, she kissed him back and moaned into his mouth as he stroked his wonderful cock in and out. She had an orgasm in no time, he could practically make her cum at will. Toby pounded her as quietly as he could. Her legs over his shoulders, Margery came a couple of more times, before he blew his load once more into.

He helped her up after a few moments, gave her the love and attention she needed. Then Toby said goodnight with another long loving kiss, before he made his way back up to Laura sleeping peacefully in their bed. As he got back in, she whispered. "Where have you been Toby?" "Hi, sorry to wake you, I went down for a drink."

Everything okay hon?" she asked. "Yes why?" "Mom okay is she?" Toby stopped. "Your mom, er, yes I suppose so why?" his heart was in his mouth, did Laura know? "What did I tell you Toby?" "I don't know, I'm not sure what you mean Laura?" he said, now he was crapping himself.

"I told you Toby, no secrets, now," she said softly, but there was a hardness in her voice. "Have you got something to tell me? And be careful how you answer!" Somehow, he knew Laura knew, he was dead in the water. "I'm sorry Laura, I really am, it just happened one day. I have been trying to tell you, but I couldn't find a way. Please forgive me, I love you, only you. Please don't finish with me. I couldn't bear that." She slapped his face so hard he thought his head would screw off. He took it and waited for more.

"I love you too you idiot, do you think I am so stupid as to not know what my mother is going through. My dad is a fool, he deserves what he has got. And my mother deserves having what I have." Toby's eyes ran with tears, he had never known such fear, such dread. "Oh Laura, Oh Laura," he cried tears of relief. "I'm so sorry, it won't happen again I promise."

"It had better happen again Toby Johnson, I am not having my own mother on the outside looking in. She needs you, or this," she said and grabbed his still hot cock. "This much is obvious. And I will not have her hurting anymore, I love her too much. I could really hate my dad, though I won't. This has been in the offing for the last two or three years. And, I might add, I am glad it's you, and not some worthless dick who only wants a fuck, and not her love."

Toby fell back, he was shocked and stunned, Laura had found out somehow about him and her mother and she was, it seemed, contented, if not happy he was screwing her. "What a woman I have, I'll never let her down again," he said in his head and heart. Then a thought formed, he asked. "Laura, how, er, did you er...." "How did I know about you and mom? I'll tell you," she said, "I thought something ws going on, not you and her, but her and some other jerk. I was really angry, not so much at my mom, but my dad for being so stupid. Then you got out of bed, I waited for you to come back, but when you never I went down. And there you were the two of you. You were screwing my own mothers head off on our dining room table!"

Toby could not stop the guffaw from coming out of his mouth. "And I'll tell you something else too Toby fucking Johnson," Laura told him. Toby winced, I'm still in the crap for that now, he knew. "I will never eat my dinner off that end of the table ever again!" Then Laura stuffed sheets into her mouth to deaden her own laughter.

They never went to sleep after that, she had made him give her chapter and verse, now she knew everything, and she was okay with it. In the morning Laura shooed Toby out, "I need to talk to mom," she told him, Toby understood and shot off before he could get into anymore trouble. Laura sat with her mom in th kitchen drinking tea.

"Mom," she said looking directly at her, she could see it now in her mother's eyes. She was happy. It was solely down to sex, love and attention Toby had showered on her she knew. Her mother had her sparkle back, Laura loved her for it. "Yes darling," she replied. Go straight in Laura, don't beat about the bush, say it! "You and Toby, was last night as good as it normally is, considering I was in bed right over your heads?"

Margery nearly fell off her chair. "Laura wha...., erm, I don't kn.... , what do yo..... Oh Laura." Margery knew she knew, she cried, huge tars fell down her face. "I'm so sorry Laura, I don't kn..... wha.... to say....." She wept solidly. Laura went to her, and put her arms around her and told her that she loved her. That it was alright, she had planned it all she lied. "I knew you were suffering because of my dad," she said venomously.

"Well," she told her weeping mother, "not anymore, Toby and I, well, Toby really," she said smiling. "Are," she said, "or rather he, is going to be taking care of you from now on, don't you worry, until the day you are too old to be taken care of, er, that way anyway," she laughed. Margery could not control her weeping. "But I am your mother Laura, we shouldn't, I shouldn't be doing this." "Mom," she consoled her, "the reason you are, is my dad's fault, not mine, not Toby's, and certainly not yours. It is what it is, and I want you to be happy again, and I will if it kills me!"

They talked, Margery told her everything, how unhappy she was and had got. About her dad's, seeming indifference to her needs. And in the end Margery agreed with her daughter, especially after she told her mother in no uncertain terms that. "I want Toby to be the man mom for you mom. He is mine, he always will be, we will get married, you know that. And," she added, "I would have hated it if you had fallen for, or some gorilla, had got lucky, and found a way into your knickers!"

Margery belly laughed, it had been a long time since she had laughed out loud. They agreed that next week when her dad was away, Toby would spend the night, but not with Laura. He would be with her mother. The reason being Laura had said is this. "There is no way I can be here while he is rocking your world mom, and he knows how to do that to a woman doesn't he?" Laura giggled uproariously.

She called Toby, gave him the news that her mother was now a very happy lady, and she said, "If you don't keep her happy my man, you will regret it I promise you, got it?" "Yes Laura, loud and clear," he told her. "Getr back here there is something else we need to talk about." Toby tensed, what now, he thought. "Don't worry babe, you are okay, hurry up back before I change my mind." The phone clicked off.

When he got there Laura took him upstairs, there she fucked his brains out, well aware that her mother, in the back room downstairs would hear her comfortably. "What did you want to speak to me about Laura?" he asked, wanting to get whatever it was out of the way before he mentioned her mom. Laura gave him a look that told him to wait, he did so. "So, Laura said, We have me, my mom, Chrissy your neighbour, you er, know you're Aunty too, right?" he nodded weakly. "And, who else?"

She knew the answer to that, no one since he had met her. Laura nodded her head. "So," she said again, "Who does that leave for us, our little circle?" Toby wondered whether to bring up the possibility of a beautiful teenage black girl. He thought better of it, leave it till after we're married, he decided. "I don't know Laura, who else is there, is there room?" She was always way ahead of him in almost everything. "Toby, there is one person who would be, maybe would be, happy to join our club, who do you think that might be then?" Toby was perplexed, "I don't know Laura, honestly, who?" It was exciting him that Laura was on to someone else for him.

"Think of someone real close to you around my mom's age," she told him. He pondered, thought, worried and wondered. "I'm sorry Laura, who is it?" He had not a clue as to what she was talking about, or whom. "Give me your wallet Toby," she said, he did, Laura she opened it, and took out a photo inside it. "There," she said, giving the photo to him, "how about her, she is in the same boat as my mom was until you righted her ship, don't you think?"

Toby gaped at the photo, "you can't mean this Laura, that's my mom!" "I know very well who she is Toby, I know her quite well too don't I, and I know this," she said, "your mother is as desperate for love and attention as my mom is, was, had been." "Laura, my own mom, Oh wow, what made you think of that." "Refer to the above," was all she said. "By the way Toby, if you haven't done by the end of next week, I'll cut this off," she told him grabbing his cock.

"My mother," she reminded Toby, "was vulnerable to a seductive assault, just as your own mother is right now. And unless the right guy comes along, someone else will get the fruits she carries for the right guy, You!" she jabbed him in the chest with her finger. "And fortunately for my mother, hers came from you. This, is hard on the heels of me setting you free under my control, right?"