A Unknowing Loving Step Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stella smiled at her, then Rose received her first ever kiss, it was a proper kiss, not a peck, from a woman. After that she let go of Rose's wrists. Stella gripped her nipples, they jumped to attention and Rose mewled. It was a real mewl too, Stella was arousing her, not only because of her position, but because she was being dominant, and Rose, unexpectedly, liked it.

Her view of Stella was a knockout, looking up at her, her beautiful smiling almond face, large teeth, bright white. But also her heavy pendulous tits, her pronounced thick dark nipples, big and dark, and as Rose viewed them, inviting. She took in as much as she could and saw immediately why Jeremy was attracted to her, smooth light brown skin, shiny, lustrous hair. Huge eyes, dark and brooding, thick black eye brows and lashes.

Stella reached behind her one handed, fingers still connected to one nipple, she fingered Rose's pussy, she yelped in surprise and then surrender. She brought Rose on to her first woman induced climax. She cried out, it was easy for Stella. Rose had been all but deprived of good sex for so long in her life, and in particular this last month, that she craved the attention Jeremy, and now Stella lavished on her. She would never betray either of them.

Outside Jeremy had a hard on to end all hard ons, watching his gorgeous sexy girl doing what she was to Rose. She saw Rose climax, he heard her, and he wanted to join in, should he? That was answered for him by him walking in, setting his knees between Rose's feet. Stella felt then saw him, she smiled, 'that's my boy' she grinned.

He lifted Rose's ankles in his hands, her feet were now pointing at the ceiling and he slotted home. Rose cried out in fear, dread, and then sheer pleasure as Jeremy's cock found her at home. Stella slid forward, lifted her ass, she grabbed her cheeks, separated her buns and lowered her pussy flat on to Rose's mouth and nose. Rose slathered, prodded and poked with her tongue, she sucked and slaved, she needed no lessons, she was doing what comes naturally.

Jeremy looked after himself, he went for the home run and scored a direct hit. He powered Rose upwards and onwards. Stella got the benefit of him, by making Rose service her like wildly driven motor. She never even felt Jeremy get off, and never saw him disappear, he left Stella to it. Now he knew he was the luckiest guy there could be. Three women and they all wanted him.