A Trick For Their Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candy licked her sticky lips nervously but placed her hands on her inner thighs. She leaned in close, and Lisa struggled not to grab her head and shove it between her legs. Candy was so close Lisa could feel her hot breath on her yearning clit.

"Please," she whispered, changing tactics. "Please don't tease me, baby girl. Be good to me and I'll be sooo good to you when we go into the bedroom."

Candy blew lightly on her clit, and Lisa whimpered, her hips twitching at just that limited sensation.

"Come on, Candy," Rick encouraged her. "I just saw how good you are with that naughty little tongue. Let's see if you can get a woman off as good as you can a guy."

Candy looked up at him.

"Do I get to suck your cock again?"

"Honey, that's a question you never have to ask," Rick laughed. "But not until you take care of Lisa."

"Oh, for God's sake," Lisa sighed, then gasped when Candy caught her by surprise by kissing her clit.

She followed the kiss with a quick flick of her tongue that felt as if she were trying a food she'd never tasted before, which in a way, was the truth. She licked her again, this time with a little more confidence.

"Yes," Lisa sighed, "Just like that, baby, nice and easy, get to know that pretty kitty."

"Cornier," Rick muttered.

"Shut up, and suck my tit," Lisa punctuated her remark with a soft slap on the back of his head, before sliding her fingers into her hair.

"You guys are funny," Candy giggled, then swirled her tongue in a circle around her clit.

"Lower," Lisa instructed. "And up and down, its not all about the clit, baby girl. Just thing of it like sucking cock, work it all not just the head."

Candy eased her face down and Lisa moaned when she slipped her tongue between her moist lips. She licked side to side, slowly making her way back to Lisa's clit.

She gave her an unexpected quick suck that elicited a soft sigh from her before working her tongue back down. She took Lisa's advice, her soft tongue probing the wet folds of her pussy.

Candy showed more patience than she expected, her tongue moving slowly, gaining confidence as she continued to get a feel for pleasing her. Her tongue dipped lower, and Lisa held her breath when the tip teased along the entrance to her hot wet twat.

"Oh, yes!" Lisa squealed when Candy, with the air of someone taking the plunge into cold water, shoved her tongue inside her. "Right there, honey!"

Emboldened by her reaction, Candy swirled her tongue inside her and Lisa watched her eyes widen at what a gooey mess her cunt was at this point. But undeterred, Candy's tongue continued to explore her hot wet twat.

She slurped her tongue back into her mouth and Lisa sucked on her lip at the way, Candy licked her lips at the taste of her sticky juices. She slid two fingers through Lisa's lips, then spread her wide.

"Such a good girl," Lisa purred as Candy plunged her tongue back inside her now wide open hole.

She moved her head, fucking Lisa with her tongue and Rick whispered. "Someone watches porn."

Lisa paid no attention to his remark, she was too busy wallowing in the sensation of having a barely legal inexperienced girl lapping her cunt. She cupped her other breast, rolling her nipple between her fingers while Rick licked and sucked the other.

Her hips rocked gently into Candy's tongue, pushing it deeper. Candy gave her another hard suck, then swirled her tongue from inside her and up through her sticky lips.

Lisa moaned when she replaced her tongue with a long slender finger. She pumped it slowly into her as her tongue once again found her clit. This time she licked it more boldly, her tongue moving side to side, then up and down and in slow, then fast circles.

"Another finger," Lisa breathed as she relaxed back into the couch, playing with Ricks hair and her taut nipple as Candy added a second finger while working her needy cunt with increasing skill and enthusiasm.

Lisa lifted her legs and placed her bare feet on Candy's shoulders before sliding them down her smooth back. Candy switched to sucking her clit in a slow gentle rhythm, that had Lisa's thighs trembling and her hips rocking faster.

"Another finger, spread that cunt open, baby,' Lisa told her. "You've seen my husband's cock; you're not going to hurt me."

Candy eased a third finger into her, and Lisa groaned when she wiggled them inside her. Her soft tongue was now playing Lisa's clit as well as some of the other lovers they'd shared over the years.

She didn't quite have the touch or control of more experienced women, but she was putting a serious effort into keeping her tongue moving and varying how she licked her. Lisa pumped her hips into her fingers and dropped her hand from Rick's hair into his lap, finding his cock.

His still hard cock.

She wasn't surprised, even Viagra couldn't compare to watching a teenager girl on her knees, licking your wife's cunt/ Lisa slowly stroked him, her fingers barely touching his still sticky, and lipstick smeared shaft.

While she watched Candy's tongue dance over her pink button, she imagined the cock in her hand plunging into her lover's tight little box. That first delicious squeal she'd emit, when he worked it in followed by louder sharper sounds when he decided to cut loose and really fuck her.

"Right there," Lisa moaned as she slid her feet up to rest on Candy's shoulders. "Just like that, baby, lick and suck and keep those fingers moving."

Rick's fingers had replaced his tongue with his fingers as he rested his head on her shoulder as he watched Candy lick and slobber over her clit. He squeezed her nipple hard enough to make her breath hiss between her teeth, but she did the same to the other, twisting and tugging on it.

Candy was now sucking her clit much harder than before, her lips occasionally smacking together when it slipped from between them. Lisa's back arched and her ass lifted from the couch as she felt the first twinges of orgasm building within her.

"Don't stop," Lisa implored her as she thrust her hips harder into her fingers. "Keep sucking that clit, just keep...Fuck!"

Candy surprised her by pushing her pinky inside her and curling all four fingers. The sudden, and borderline, painful spreading of her cunt, sent her spiraling over the edge. Lisa threw her head back and released a long loud wail that made Candy's orgasm sound tame.

Rick gave her nipple a hard twist at the same time Lisa tugged and pinched the other. Her hips went wild as her toes curled hard into Candy's shoulders and she pushed with her feet to keep her ass off the couch.

Her hips ground in hard fast circles, smearing her sticky cunt into Candy's still moving tongue and fingers. Lisa slipped her legs behind her, and crossing her ankles behind Candy's head, pulled forward, pinning Candy's face to her quivering flesh.

Her pussy convulsed around her fingers and Lisa yelped and squealed, her hand now pumping Rick's cock much harder in the throes of her orgasm. Candy squealed between her thighs now pumping but her tongue kept fluttering over her clit.

Lisa arched her back and her legs straightened as her entire body tensed. She pushed her feet forward, and pushed back against the couch, lifting her hips higher until she heard one make a popping sound.

Sensing what was about to happen, Rick gave her nipple a savage pinch, twisting it as he did. Lisa howled like an animal and felt something release deep inside her. Candy yelped in surprise, her face jerking back as a stream of sticky fluid sprayed her face and Lisa's inner thighs.

Lisa cried out and jerked her hips, sending another stream, this one catching Candy directly in her mouth and chest. With a low moan, Lisa's body went limp, slumping back into the couch, her feet hitting the floor as she lay there panting, her heart pounding and the ceiling spinning above her.

"Holy shit," Candy wiped the sticky mess from her face with the side of her hand as she eased her fingers from within her. "I thought that stuff was made up for the movies."

"I think you did a good job, honey," Rick gave Lisa an affectionate kiss. "How was that babe? Good for a first time?"

"Good for any time," Lisa smiled down at her. "You're a natural, baby girl."

"Can we fuck now?" Candy rose to her feet, her eyes on Rick's cock in Lisa's fist. "He's still hard!"

"How could I not be?" Rick told her. "What do you say, hon, ready to take the party to the bedroom?"

"I'm not sure I can move." Lisa sighed as she sat there in a spreading puddle on the couch.

"Then we'll start without you!" Candy looked around. "Where's the bedroom?"

"Down the hall," Rick whistled. "Candy, there is no way the girl who was supposed to be here could have been better than you."

"Yay!" She clapped her hands and hopped up and down like a little kid, and Lisa felt a new wave of desire when she watched her perky titties bouncing. "Let's go!"

She turned and strolled across the room towards the hall.

"Christ, we hit the fucking jackpot!" Rick stood and taking Lisa's hand helped her to her feet, he frowned at the couch. "That cushion is history."

"Flip it over," she told him, her eyes on Candy's ass as she paused in the hallway, waiting for them.

"Other side is the same, remember last..."

"Who cares about the fucking couch!" Lisa slapped his arm. "Look at that!"

She pointed to Candy who decided she was done waiting and was now sauntering down the hall. With a laugh, Rick, still holding her hand ran across the room, with Lisa trailing behind him.

As much as she enjoyed watching Candy's perfect little ass sway and how good the red fishnets looked on her long legs, Lisa was more caught up in laughing along with her husband as the ran naked across the room, his cock bobbing and her pussy still dripping from her explosive orgasm.

Running after a nearly naked young girl who they were going to fuck senseless in their room. As Rick had said, life was good! They caught up with her, and Lisa dealt her ass a playful slap.

"Get moving, little girl!"

Candy yelped, then laughed, and to their delight, proceeded to skip the rest of the way down the hall. She entered the bedroom and when Lisa and Rick reached the doorway she'd thrown herself onto the bed, lying in the center of it, her legs spread wide, and a big smile on her face.

"Come get me!"

"I need to f...hey!" Rick exclaimed when Lisa slipped her hand from his and shoved him t the side.

She took three steps and launched herself onto the bed. She landed on her stomach and bounced on the firm mattress, flipping over onto her back next to Candy who laughed at her.

Lisa sat up, and looking at Rick, stuck her tongue out at him. "Firsts!" she told him,. Then rolled over so she was between Candy's legs, smiling down at her.

"Hi!" Candy returned the smile. "Wanna play?"

Lisa's answer was to lower her head and plunge her tongue into Candy's mouth. Her young treat slipped her arms around her, and gripped the end of her pig tails, holding them as they kissed.

Lisa moved side to side and they both groaned as her breasts slid across Candy's their nipples, rubbing over each other. Candy released her hair, and slid her hands down her back, then between them, holding Lisa's breasts.

Lisa slid higher up the bed until her tits were in her face and lowered her nipple to her. Candy eagerly sucked it, now wrapping her long legs around Lisa's waist. Lisa moved to the side, offering her other tit, and looked to her left.

She saw Rick in the mirror over the bureau, standing there with an appreciative smile on his face and his cock still at the ready. He'd come closer to the bed, content to watch, and as much as Lisa wanted to take her time, she wanted to give him the show he'd been waiting for.

Lisa crawled back down the bed, and Candy let her legs drop from around her. Lisa paused to lick and suck each of her tiny nipples, also taking a moment to suck on the firm flesh of her small breast.

Candy sighed, and arched her back, pushing her tits into her face. She extended her right arm and tapped the bed. "You can sit here," she said to Rick. I can keep you busy!" she wagged her tongue at him.

"You just lay back and enjoy," Rick told her. "I'll be joining in, don't you worry."

Lisa left Candy's tits, her tongue trailing down her soft tummy as she worked her way down the bed.

"Someone doesn't look to nervous about you going down there, now does she?" Rick observed behind her.

"You guys haven't steered me wrong yet!" Candy declared.

"Priceless," Rick sighed.

Lisa didn't add to the exchange, she was too busy running her lips over Candy's completely smooth mound, her mouth watering in anticipation of tasting her. Candy's stomach rose and fell faster, showing her own excitement and when Lisa turned her eyes up to her, she saw, as Rick noted, no sign of nerves, just desire.

Lisa forced herself to pause to give a gentle kiss to each of her thighs as she eased back further on her knees, so her face was directly between her legs. She stayed kneeling to give Rick a good view of her ass and pussy before he came over to watch her tongue works it magic on their sweet treat.

Lisa placed her face between her slender thighs and inhaled deeply, her eyes rolling at the sweet scent of Candy's tight cunt. She teased her tongue along the edge of her lips and Candy moved her hips, wiggling impatiently.

Lisa placed her hands over her slit and used her thumbs to open her tucked up lips, spreading the delicious young flower she was about to taste. She gave her clit a soft kiss, then a fast swirl of her tongue.

"Oh!" Candy gasped. "I can't believe I'm letting a woman go down on me!"

"Just returning the favor, my now officially bi little tart," Lisa winked at her, then pressed her tongue to her clit.

She licked it in a slow circle, before sliding her tongue down, moving it side to side, taking her time as she worked her way down to the sweet center of tonight's "Candy". She whimpered and lifted her hips, and with a smile, Lisa moved with her, not letting her push her tongue inside.

"Awww!" Candy moaned. "Please?"

"She is asking nicely." Rick said from her left where he was now standing to get a view of the action.

Lisa obliged them, opening Candy wider and plunging her tongue inside her. While she squealed above her, Lisa sighed as her tongue explored her hot juicy twat. She swirled her tongue, then slid it back in her mouth and sucked on it, getting a good taste of her.

She pushed her tongue back in while she used her thumb on her clit, lightly rubbing it and causing her hips to rock into her touch. Lisa shook her head, moving her tongue around inside, before making her tongue rigid and fucking her with it.

Lisa sucked hard, her mouth filling with her juice while her ears filled with Candy's whimper of pleasure. She flinched when Rick put his hand on the cheek of her ass, then moaned when his fingers slid inside her.

She wiggled her hips, working him deeper as her tongue took a slow teasing journey back through Candy's lips to her clit. She gave it a hard suck that caused Candy to gasp before sucking more gently on it.

"That's nice," she cooed, and Lisa looked up to see she'd cupped her tits, her fingers stroking her nipples.

Her wide brown eyes were on Lisa as she made a show of tonguing her. She eased back, showing off the trail of sticky fluid from her cunt to the tip of her tongue. She slurped it up, following it back to her pink clit.

Lisa's tongue danced over it, fluttering quickly, and lightly, her tip barely in contact with her quivering flesh. Candy pushed her hips, forcing more contact, and Lisa indulged her, licking more firmly.

Rick's fingers eased from inside her, and Lisa paused when she felt his weight settle on the bed behind her. Candy's gaze rose to look behind her, and she saw them widen. A moment later, Rick grabbed her hips and drove his cock into her in one long hard thrust.

"Fuck!" Lisa squealed into Candy's pussy.

"Let's see how good you can focus." Rick said, then proceeded to fuck her in a slow steady rhythm.

Lisa moaned as his thick cock slid in and out of her but returned her tongue to the task at hand. She was amazed Rick was fucking her first, it wasn't their usual pattern, but she wasn't going to complain, and the look on Candy's face was priceless as she watched Rick take her from behind.

"That looks so good!' she moaned; her fingers still busy on her nipples. "I want some!"

"Then come nice and hard for us." Rick told her.

Lisa switched to sucking, and Candy squirmed on the bed, her soft wet flesh grinding into Lisa's face. Behind her, Rick grabbed Candy's ankles and lifted her legs, putting them around Lisa's waist.

Lisa turned her eyes to see into the mirror and saw him cross Candy's ankles, locking her legs around her. He leaned over and grabbed her pig tails, tugging them back.

"Let's make it harder." Before the words were completely out of his mouth, he tore into her, fucking her hard and fast.

Lisa cried out into Candy's pussy, and it took a minute for her to be able to gather herself enough to resume licking her. The bed rocked from the force of Rick's fucking her, and she had to struggle to keep from yelping and keep her tongue on Candy's clit.

"Damn, he's fucking you!" Candy groaned, her hips moving faster. "This is so much better than a party!"

Rick shifted his hands, now gripping both her pig tails in one while holding Candy's ankles together with the other, keeping Lisa immobile as he continued to hammer into her.

Lisa's tongue blurred over Candy's clit, he breath coming in hot gasps as Rick fucked her hard enough for his balls to slap against her clit. She released a startled yelp when he slapped the left side of her ass, then quickly struck the right.

"Do it again!" Candy told him, and Lisa winced when he dealt her two more hard smacks. "Do it...Oh!"

Lisa cut her off by shoving two fingers roughly into her pussy and fucking her hard with them. Rick nonetheless gave her two more hard smacks, before returning his grip to Candy.

Lisa focused harder on her tongue, slathering Candy's hard button and mixing in a few hard sucks. She curled her fingers, then straightened them and shook them side to side as Rick had earlier.

Candy was so wet she could hear them swishing inside her and her legs tightened around Lisa's waist. Sensing her close, Rick slowed his fucking to let Lisa pay more attention to her.

It wasn't a selfless move, the sooner Candy came, the sooner his dick was going to be inside her young cunt. Not that Lisa wasn't almost as eager for that as he was, and she took to Candy's clit with all her skill as a lover.

Her tongue danced expertly over her throbbing button as her fingers wiggled and flexed inside her sopping slit.

"I...that's...." Candy stammered as her hips moved faster and she tugged on her nipples as Lisa had done, stretching them to the point it looked painful. "I...Oh, Lisa!"

The way she cried out her name just as her pussy contracted around her fingers and her hips exploded into motion sent a gush of warm sticky fluid around Rick's plunging cock and down her thighs.

Candy filled the candlelit room with another impressively loud wail as her thighs tightened around Lisa's face. She kept her lips affixed to her clit, sucking hard as she continued to wiggle her fingers inside Candy's convulsing cunt.

Whether it was because Lisa had succeeded in getting Candy off, or just losing control in his excitement, Rick once again tore into her, pounding her with long hard strokes.

Lisa yelped repeatedly into Candy's hot, quivering, and sticky flesh as he fucked her hard enough to cause the bed to rock. His grip shifted to her ass, his strong fingers gouging into the soft skin of her ass hard enough to hurt.