A Summer Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, I was stupid in my younger years, but I had just enough brains in my head to know that if I moved now it would ruin the moment for both of us. So I relaxed and enjoyed the feeling of her flesh against mine. She moved my fingers until I was pinching her nipple and rolling it gently.

I have fantasized for many years since then about what she was thinking while she was using me for her own gratification. My penis was begging for attention but I didn't want to do anything to jeopardize this.

As quickly as it started, it finished and she lay still. She left my hand where it was as her breathing slowed and she slowly drifted off to sleep. To this day, I love holding the breast of a sleeping woman.

I was the first to wake the next morning and it was a good thing. Somehow I had gotten uncovered in the night and I was laying there exposed with raging morning wood while still holding the right breast of the girl next to me. I gently removed my hand and pulled my shorts on.

As I got up I shot a hopeful glance over at Tris and was rewarded with a brutal tease. Her sleeping bag was open and she was hanging most of the way out of it. Unfortunately, the good stuff remained covered. Most of her left breast was out but her nipple was covered and most of her lower half was exposed, but still I was thwarted.

I climbed out of the tent and checked to make sure everything was as we left it the night before. I hoped an opportunity to relieve the pressure between my legs would present itself during the day because the morning duties waited for no man's balls. I walked a short way to a patch of high ground and took a look around.

I never have been able to shake the feeling that someone is watching me, so my morning routine always involves securing the perimeter whether or not I have reason to. Once I was confident we would be alone for the foreseeable future, I pulled out my still-hard cock and peed. It's never an easy task to pee with an erection but at least in the wild you can let fly without concern for your destination. Job done, I returned to camp and started breakfast. Yes, I used hand sanitizer before I touched anyone's food. Don't interrupt.

As I was saying, I had a strong fire going and bacon sizzling on a hot rock when I heard tiny footsteps swishing through the sand behind me.

"That's my job," Sarah said. I just smiled at her and handed her the needle nose pliers I was using as a spatula. She shook her head sleepily and smiled.

"You're doing a great job besides, I need a shower." As she walked behind me she dragged a finger across my shoulders, raising goose bumps as she went. With that she took a bar of soap and a razor and headed off down the river a short way. My cock had faded a little but came right back to full strength when I saw her starting to strip before she was completely out of sight.

I had a dozen eggs and a package of bacon cooked by the time everyone was up and done doing their morning girly stuff. To my surprise we were ready to roll by 0800. I had expected the girls to fart around until noon at least.

Once everyone was ready to float, we were all reminded of the destroyed inner tube when the girl held it up for me to see. The same kicked puppy look was painted on her face and I felt like a jackass for forgetting. I untied the flap on my pack and began digging through it for the spare tube until Sarah walked past me and gripped my arm for a moment. She squeezed me with the same gentle hand she had used to explore me. It was a clear hold that thought. She walked over to the girl and handed her, her own tube. Then she said, "John has enough room for two; use mine."

I laughed inwardly at being voluntold to share my inner-tube. The Corps does that shit to you all the time but this time I was not unhappy about it. The girl pushed Sarah's inner-tube into the water but shot a hesitant "Are you sure" look back at Sarah. I could understand her apprehension I wouldn't want to share a tube with me either but Sarah was young and naïve.

I launched everybody the way I did the day previous and got the cooler headed down stream, then turned to find Sarah floating away in my inner-tube, waving good bye as she did. I shot her a look but wasn't sure if I was mad or impressed. I did a quick look around to make sure we didn't forget anything, then jumped into the water swimming after the group. As I got near I could see that Sarah had taken her eyes off me. Big mistake. 'Time to go to work, grunt.'

I filled my lungs and submerged. As I approached I kept swallowing my laughter at what she was going to do when I surprised her. I knew she fancied herself safe because the bottom of the tube had a mesh liner covering the opening. What she didn't know was that it could be taken off.

I swam underwater for what my lungs said was about thirty meters and then came up directly under her. The water was dark green and deep where we were so there was no way for anyone to bust me. I could see that she wasn't big enough to put her butt against the bottom of the tube and still dangle her feet the way she wanted to so she just held herself aloft and made a show of enjoying my tube.

I pushed the mesh up with a finger and took a few slow controlled breaths being careful not to alert her to my presence. Once my blood gasses had normalized, I filled my lungs again and submerged. This time I set about unzipping the bottom mesh.

Once I had a hole open far enough I slid through it and into the tube. I was directly below her when she started to look for me. My ears cleared the water just as she asked her friends, "Where did he go?" I floated there wondering what to do to her for a long while as I stared at her wonderfully tight young ass just inches from my face. I contemplated disrobing her but thought better of it. It was sexy when she did it; it was assault when I did it. Just one of the many inequalities between men and women.

Again my lack of creativity was hindering me. I eventually decided to grab her hips and pull her through the hole I had made. The result was quite satisfying. By the time I decided what to do, she had sat up on the edge of the tube with her little butt facing me. When I grabbed her hips she screamed like she had been bitten by a shark. She tried to jump away from me but I had her. She fought valiantly but I inverted under water and placed my feet on the underside of the tube. She was mine.

She squirted through the hole and immediately went on the offensive. It was like dumping a piranha into my own bathtub. Suddenly I couldn't get out of the water fast enough. Whatever apprehensions I had about pulling her bottoms off were not shared my counterpart. I tried twice to climb up the side of the tube and both times my trunks found their way to my ankles. Knowing full well that if she took possession of my briefs I would never see them again, I dropped back into the water.

At some point I noticed that she hadn't yet come up for air and I wondered if I hadn't bit off more than I could chew. Finally I decided that a good offense is the best defense and went for the kill. I grabbed at the string knot on her hip and the bow gave way with ease. She screamed under water and headed topside. 'Victory is mine!' As she swam away I grabbed at the other knot and came up laughing with a fist full of bikini. To my surprise she refused to admit defeat. Instead, she did the fish version of a head long charge.

I tried to back pedal away but she was gaining too fast. I took a breath and went under, narrowly avoiding what I think may have been a savage underwater beating. The move bought me few seconds and I pushed hard for the tube. I hit it, at speed and pushed through the center. I pulled myself through and perched up on all fours on the tube with her bottoms still in my hand. She didn't leave me waiting long. Apparently she had been hot on my tail because no sooner was I stationary but she emerged grabbing for her bottoms. I held them out of her reach and taunted her with them until she stopped and pouted. "Truce?" I asked. She took her bottoms back and immediately splashed me in the eyes and then said, "Truce, truce." before I could retaliate.

I zipped the tube up as she re-tied her bottoms and then she climbed up into the tube. We laughed and ribbed each other as she tried to find a comfortable position in the tube with me. As it turns out there was only one real position that made sense. As I lay stretched out she lay exactly opposite of me. Her feet by my shoulder and her butt sitting between my legs.

I never have been a very good conversationalist. So when the noise of us fidgeting and laughing died down and we were left staring at one another, I was grateful that she knew how to kick off a conversation. She asked me if I had a girlfriend which made me laugh and then politely explain to her how hard Marines are to love.

Ever the optimist, she didn't believe a word I said and began trying to convince me that I wasn't the monster I was making myself out to be. She pointed out all the things she saw as strengths. It was like floating down the river with a freaking unicorn. Not only was she the embodiment of beauty, but she simply refused to see anything but the best in me. Her words cut deep grooves into my heart because of the thoughts I had been thinking involving her, my dick, and a few of her friends.

It's a weird thing to have someone tell you that you're a nice person and have it make you feel even lower about yourself. Suddenly I wanted to be anywhere else in the world but there in the inner-tube with her. Here was a girl that had never been in so much as a fist fight and she was calling me a good person. I felt that if she found out the extent of the things I had done to other humans or more accurately, how I felt when I did those things I would have sullied the last beautiful thing on earth.

I felt like she had cracked open my chest and was about to see something that would destroy her forever. Finally I couldn't take it anymore and shut her down.

"I don't want to talk about this anymore." There was a long pause and then she said, "I understand. My dad doesn't talk about it either but he talks about it in his sleep. For what it's worth I still think you're a hero, even if you don't."

'Goddammit woman! You're cutting my heart out here!'

Normally this is where a conversation gets awkward and girls find somewhere else to be but not Sarah. Showing wisdom far surpassing her age she just segued into the next topic and carried the conversation until I brought myself back from a very dark place.

The funny thing about a unicorn is that no matter how deep the mud and the blood gets there they stand, gleaming white and unblemished. They can walk effortlessly through the nastiest shit hole in the world and emerge spotless on the other side. When I finally did come back to her, she was talking about her plans to change the world again. In the end it was her motivation that cheered me up again.

I needed another beer after the rollercoaster she had just put me through. After a great-to-do we settled back into our normal position three brews heavier. As was my habit I downed one, took a fist full of pretzels and sipped another. All the while Sarah talked about saving the world, sipping her own. I had to hand it to her. She had her priorities set and her head screwed on straight. I caught myself liking her for reasons other than highlights my penis had pointed out, which was an unprecedented even in my life up until that moment.

At some point I noticed her brilliant white bikini became slightly transparent and very, very clingy when wet. I tried not to notice at first but leave it to my dark nature, my eyes kept coming back to the spot between her legs. The position she was in put everything on display for me perfectly and I thought, 'Oh great, as if I couldn't get any lower.' My morning wood had subsided a while ago by then but not the pressure. I could see her vagina perfectly. I decided it was bright enough out now that it warranted fishing my sunglasses out of the pocket in the inner-tube where I had left them. With my gaze hidden from her I stared wide eyed at the sight before me. Her pale nipples were easily visible through the thin cloth and her bottoms were hugging her curves so closely, they might as well not been present. My cock twitched and started to grow.

Unfortunately, it had been facing down a pant leg when it did and was trapped in an uncomfortable downward position. The worst part of the ordeal was that any time I find myself in that situation, I am basically stuck with a hard-on until I can point it the right direction. Something about the pressure it places on itself keeps it hard way, way longer when it's trapped like that. Combined with the buildup of yesterday, thinking about baseball wasn't really a possibility.

After about an hour of pure torture, her bikini was finally dry and hid her body enough for me to start thinking of other things. Until she took one of our empty beer cans and rinsed it out in the river then used it to pour water on herself again. The gentle stream of water ran right down the center of her as it marched ever closer to its destination. I saw it happen in slow-motion as it hit her belly button and paused to fill it, then continued down the channel her abs made. When it hit her bottoms they vanished. I was staring directly at her perfect little pussy and she knew it.

I had been staring long enough to burn a hole when one of the other girls paddled up to us and pulled on her pony tail playfully. Sarah looked to see who it was and then hopped up. I was grateful for the respite, thinking she was going to jump into the water but instead she just flipped over and straddled my legs. She was leaning over the tube talking to her friend with her extremely athletic ass on display for my enjoyment. I thought my dick was going to pop.

The only good thing about it was that I was free to adjust my cock's painful downward position. I adjusted carefully so I didn't draw any attention and then returned to staring at Sarah's ass.

My cock was jutting out of the waist band of my shorts a few inches but I hoped to have enough time to get things under control before Sarah sat back down facing me. As I watched her little white bikini fidgeting and wiggling back and forth I noticed that she would occasionally arch her back. The move put her in the sexiest position I had ever seen. I watched the still wet cloth all but disappear, exposing the most perfect shapes in nature. She then rocked her hips forward and gently, almost imperceptibly, ground her pubis into my leg, all the while she was chattering wildly with her friend.

Finally fed up with the torture of having her ass wiggling just inches from my face. I decided to take a chance and step it up a notch. I figured given her exploring the night previous it was a safe bet but one can never really be sure when it comes to women. I lightly and quickly flicked the center of her pussy. Her clit was tucked away in the folds of flesh far enough that I guessed it wouldn't hurt but would get her attention. Then I looked away quickly as though nothing had happened.

To my amazement it seemed as though nothing had happened. Other than a very brief pause in her conversation nothing else in her behavior betrayed the inappropriate contact. I waited thirty seconds or so—a long time in my book—then I did it again. Again I dropped away and looked at the passing scenery like it had been someone else. This time, however, I got a reaction.

Though I hadn't really known what to expect, she managed to surprise me anyway. She backed up a short way, showcasing her pussy even more sensuously as she did. The closer she came to my face the harder my dick got at the thought of what was to come.

Then out of the blue, she bit my big toe. It wasn't hard enough to break the skin but it was hard enough to make me jump and spank her out of surprise. That's when she turned and gave me a look that no women has been able to duplicate in the years since. If I live to be a thousand I will never forget it. It was a look a lioness gives a gazelle just before she pounces on it. I couldn't quite tell if it was a good look or a bad. Whatever it was, it meant something between us had just changed. She went back to talking to her friend for a bit but I could tell the conversation was waning so I contented myself by waiting for the other shoe to fall.

And fall it finally did. A few moments after the other girl went back to floating casually, Sarah sat up and stretched straddling, my waist and kneeling in the bottom of the tube. It was the kind of stretch someone does when they don't actually need to stretch, they just want to lull their quarry into a false sense of security. I saw it for what it was but when she sat down unexpectedly, directly on my rock hard dick in the 'reverse cowgirl' position it was the worst torture yet. Talk about being unprepared. I had nowhere to go and no way to hide my erection from her. That was when I got the sense that she had known about my wood all along. I realized that she too had sunglasses on and they worked the same way for her as they did for me.

Yah, yah snicker away, I already told you I wasn't exactly the brightest bulb in the box when I was young. Shut up, you got me off topic again.

Like I was saying, I initially tried to hide my erection but quickly found it impossible so I relaxed and figured—come what may—I would bask in the warmth of her bikini clad body for the time being. She pushed down onto me and even gave a little wiggle to prove it was no accident then she lay back against my chest. Her ass cheeks firmly enveloped my cock and her lithe body invited my exploring hands.

She rested her head just below my chin and wiggled her body like a kitten does when it's about to take a nap. I lay there for a moment afraid to breath and then she looked up at me. When our eyes met, I wondered if I should steal a kiss but I wanted to play it safe and let her make the first move. She could feel how interested I was so I left it in her court, so to speak. Her first move was far more forward than I had expected. The timid little explorer was growing bolder by the moment.

"How do you expect me to get comfortable with that thing jabbing me?"

I laughed awkwardly trying to buy myself time to think then said, "There's really only one place to put it."

Not really what I meant, but like I said, not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Luckily she thought it was funny and then with a coy smirk that melted me asked, "oh yeah, where's that?"

I was nonplussed. I laughed again but all the blood had drained from my head, leaving me basically brain dead.

Fortunately for me, my little explorer had a plan. She fidgeted for a second and then reached down and started pulling my shorts down. I had just enough cognitive function left to assist her efforts and immediately my cock sprang free. Once freed from its confines, she sat back down and then reached between her legs. When her little hand grabbed my dick I thought I was going to pass out. She pulled it up and then lay back against me.

She held my cock up against her cloth covered pussy and then shut her legs tight. The little triangular gap between her thighs right below her pussy became home for my dick. She lay back against my chest and said, "Is that what you meant?"

I smiled and nodded; this was way better then side-piping down the leg of my shorts. She lay there for a bit then she giggled. I followed her gaze to see the last few inches of my cock poking out from between her legs. A momentary surge of blood through my brain gave me just enough whit to say, "That's going to be an awkward tan line." She laughed and asked, "Is that what it looks like to have a penis?"