A Piece of Heaven Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me to stop. I don't want to hurt you Sarah."

"No... no, Jim. I want this. I want to feel you in me... to feel you where no man has ever been. I'll be okay."

I pulled out and pushed back in slowly until I felt her relax. More than half of my cock was still left to go. I dripped some shampoo onto my shaft as I pulled out all but the head. Slipping my hand down between her legs I shoved two fingers into her pussy at the same time I slammed my cock hard into her ass. Sarah screamed with a mixture of pleasure and pain. I held my cock deep in her bowels until I felt her relax. As my fingers dug into her cunt I slowly began to move my swollen member around inside her ass.

"Now fuck me, Jim. Fuck my ass. Cum inside me."

I pressed her up against the wall with one hand still fingering her pussy. I pulled my cock out and pushed it back into her dark passage, slowly at first then faster and faster. The tightness of her ass against my swollen cock had my balls rapidly filling with cum. My thrusts were driving her up the side of the wall. My fingers worked furiously on her clit.

Sarah squealed each time my cock pounded into her. We were both close. I picked up the pace. My cock swelled as my stomach muscles tightened. My body drove her hard against the wall in a last desperate thrust that sent a powerful jet of cum up through my cock and into her bowels. The intensity of her shrieks increased with each thrust as I emptied my balls into her asshole. I was drained and started to pull out of her dark passage. She reached behind and grabbed my arm.

"No... stay in me Jim. I want to feel you a little longer. I want to be able to remember how you feel inside me... inside my... my ass."

Sarah turned her head so we could kiss as I slowly deflated inside her. I felt her asshole grip me several times then finally eject me from her virgin passage. She turned into me and we continued to kiss for several more minutes as water streamed down over us. We finished washing and walked naked into the bedroom dripping wet.

"Let's do each other one more time before I have to go... with our mouths. I want the taste of you to be the last thing I remember."

I had cum six times that night and wasn't sure I had another in me. We climbed onto the bed in a sixty-nine position and slowly licked, kissed and sucked each other's sex for what seemed like an eternity. Sarah had three orgasms before she finally received my creamy treat as her reward. We kissed and exchanged the taste of our juices until Sarah said she needed to go.

"Jim, I want you to know we can never see each other again. This was a very special night that I will keep tucked in a corner of my mind that no one can ever touch. Thank you for showing me what... what I wish I could have. I've got to get ready now so... I'm afraid we have to say goodbye."

We kissed and hugged one last time before I returned to my room. She was a mystery that I wanted to solve. I lay down and closed my eyes trying to remember everything about her so I would never forget. I dozed off.

Later I opened the newspaper. In the style section I was taken aback when I saw a picture of Sarah on the front page. She was here to make a major donation to a charity in the name of her father who had passed away last month. He was a well known Billionaire. She was his playboy daughter who had been married twice, was currently living with a male Hollywood sex-symbol and had just inherited Daddy's empire.

All that and looks too. I couldn't believe I had really spent the night with her ... or had I dreamed it? No, I couldn't make up something that perfect.

12