A Piece of Heaven Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I think this needs some attention. I’ve been a very selfish girl giving myself pleasure without thinking about your needs.”

Sarah rolled over onto her stomach and propped herself on her elbows facing me. Her legs were slightly spread below her rounded cheeks separated by a crevice which curved between her legs. Her breasts hung down from her chest with her erect nipples barely brushing the bed.

Sarah’s hand was still wrapped around my hardness. She leaned forward and flicked her tongue across the sensitive head which bulged from the top of my shaft. She continued to roll her tongue around me, exploring the ridge of my crown and the slit in the tip. Her eyes never left mine.

Sarah’s oral skill erased any doubts I may have had about her innocence. She knew exactly how to pleasure a man. She kissed and licked her way down the length of my shaft exploring every ridge and vein pushing out from the engorged flesh. She took each testicle into her mouth, then the entire sack while pressing against the sensitive ridge of my scrotum.

Her lips and tongue moved back up my shaft until her lips were perched against the smooth skin stretched over my head. Her eyes looked up at me as she sucked on the tip and swirled her tongue across me, pressing it against the tiny slit on top. Her lips moved down to the ridge of the crown sucking me hard as her tongue continued its assault on my sensitive head.

Sarah moved her lips back up to the tip then back down to the crown. She did this again and again torturing me by stimulating every nerve ending in the swollen head of my manhood. I had no chance of holding back the impending orgasm. I squirmed and tried to push up into her mouth, but she wouldn’t let me go further.

Just as I was about to explode, Sarah grabbed the base of my shaft and squeezed hard. I felt a mixture of excruciating pain and pleasure for about two seconds before the urge to release was forced back into my testicles. A small trickle of white fluid did escape. She quickly flicked her tongue and scooped it up into her mouth.

Sarah gave me a wicked smile, then reached around behind me and grabbed my buttocks. She opened her mouth and let my hardness slide between her lips and deep into her mouth. She rubbed her tongue along the underside of my shaft moving her lips up and down my length. Her hands pulled me into her on each thrust, trying to draw me deeper and deeper.

I grabbed her head and matched her movements. I felt her throat open. I went deeper and deeper until her lips were pressed against the soft curls at the base of my shaft. She held me there massaging me with her throat muscles before pulling back and continuing the in and out motion.

I knew there was no way I could hold back this time. Sarah knew it as well. She looked up at me with her big brown eyes and nodded her head in consent just as she felt my manhood begin to swell. Her fingers went back to my scrotum and rubbed the firm ridge to encourage my release. It worked.

Every ounce of energy in my body rushed to my groin. My testicles let go, shrinking rapidly as they forced hot creamy seed up my shaft. My head started spinning and my mind went blank. I felt the hot liquid surge through my expanding manhood. The milky essence of my being blasted into her mouth in a long and steady stream of release. I let out a loud groan.

I continued to pump stream after stream of hot creamy seed into Sarah’s mouth. She helped to milk it from me by pressing on my scrotum and sucking on my spewing manhood. She swallowed what she could but as I looked down I could see white liquid drooling down the corners of her mouth. I was weak and wobbly in the knees when I finally finished. Sarah kept licking and sucking me until I started to go soft in her mouth.

“Wow! That was at lot of stuff. But I’m glad I could taste you. I hope you didn’t mind.”

Sarah rolled over onto her back and cleaned the excess with her fingers while looking up at me. No, I told her, I didn’t mind at all. I was still having a hard timing believing any of this was really happening. If it was a dream I sure hoped I would never awake. And if I had died I was surely in heaven.

I sat down on the end of the bed and cradled her foot in my hand. I smiled at her teasingly as I lifted it to my lips. I kissed each of her toes, then pressed my tongue between them, finally sucking the first two into my mouth. With her other foot Sarah rubbed my semi-hard manhood, caressing it with her toes as she slid along its length.

“I want to taste you, Sarah. I want to taste every inch of your perfect body and then I want to pleasure you with my mouth.”

She smiled at me moving a hand up across her breast and teasing her nipple.

“Yes, Jim… I want that too. God, you know just how to make a woman feel special.”

I kissed along her calf then rolled her over and kissed up the back of her knee and thigh caressing her smooth skin with my lips and tongue. When my lips were just below the swell of her cheeks I could smell the powerful aroma of her sex from between her legs. Her legs spread as I kissed down the inside of her thigh then up over her creamy cheek.

I kissed and licked the rounded spheres of her ass, caressing their firm cheeks with my fingers. My tongue trailed up the valley between them. Sarah squirmed trying to push herself up to my face. My hand teased the inside of her thigh then brushed up against her moist sex, probing gently through the smooth folds of her opening. I held my finger there and let her squirm against it as I continued my oral journey up her body.

I kissed the small of her back, then along her side to the bulging swell of her breast mashed against the bed. I kissed and licked along her shoulders until I reached the back of her neck then climbed onto her back pressing the length of my manhood into the valley between her cheeks.

My hands massaged her shoulders as I kissed the back and side of her neck. Soft purrs emanated from her throat. She moved her ass against my hardness, clenching and unclenching her cheeks. My lips moved to her ear. I pushed my tongue in and swirled it around. Sarah turned her head. Our lips and tongue met in a hot and wet kiss.

Sarah rolled over so that she was facing me then pulled her lips back to mine, sucking my tongue into her mouth. I kissed down her neck, sliding along her body until my lips touched her nipples. I kissed and nibbled each one while fondling her soft melons with my hands and fingers. My lips trailed down across her flat stomach until they brushed against the soft curls covering the mound to her womanhood. She pulled her legs back and pushed my head lower.

“Eat me, Jim. Lick me. Fuck me with your tongue. Make me feel like a woman.”

I moved my lips and nose down her gash then back up. My tongue flicked across her sensitive clit. Sarah trembled briefly and let out a gasp. I clamped my mouth over her mound and shoved my tongue into her steamy passage. Her legs went over my shoulders as she bucked up into my face. My hands grasped her ass cheeks and pulled her hard against my mouth.

Sarah was squirming against my face trying to drive my tongue deeper into her sex. Her moans and gasps become more intense. My tongue flicked around inside her, caressing the smooth walls of her juicy chamber. I sucked, slurped, kissed, licked and made love to her with my mouth. I rubbed my nose in her sex, then my forehead. I pushed two fingers into her boiling furnace and nibbled on her clit.

I could feel her release building. My two fingers were digging around deep inside her love chute. Juices of passion were flowing freely coating my hands, lips and chin. I sucked, licked and nibbled her swollen clit, rolling it around on my tongue. Sarah put her feet on the bed and pushed up hard into my face. Her legs were shaking, her muscles getting tense. She had her hands over her tits pinching her nipples.

“Oh god, Jim… I’m going to… cum… oh god…”

I pulled my fingers from her and clamped my mouth over her pussy. My tongue shot deep inside her. Sarah came hard. Her entire body jerked and thrashed below me, but I kept my lips clamped tightly to her gushing chamber. Her female essence filled my mouth. I sucked it out of her and swallowed it down my throat. She finally collapsed onto the bed breathing hard.

12