A Perilous Inheritance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my god!" Susan gasped, her face going white. "David!"

"They haven't got any IDs yet," Rui said. "They're going to have to go by dental records and DNA. They have to find out who worked there and then contact their families. They're foreigners, so it's not going to happen quickly. Maybe your husband wasn't there."

"When David comes to Manaus, he lives at the center," Susan said duly. "He only leaves to get some sleep late at night. He even eats his meals there. That's one of the reasons that I only came here once before with him."

"It makes me wonder if you getting attacked last night and the murders and the fire aren't connected," Krista said. "That's just too much coincidence."

"We need to get Susan out of Manaus, out of Brazil altogether," Zach said.

"I'll go to the American Embassy and talk to them," Susan said. "This is my problem, not yours. I don't want you to get hurt any further on my account. The US government will protect me."

"Maybe," Zach said, "but will they catch whoever is behind all of this? Do you want to live your entire life hiding in the witness protection program?"

"I don't see that I have a choice," Susan said. "As long as I show up at the Trust hearing, Quinn can't take control. We'd each be entitled to 50%. Then the government can hide me."

"Is that really how you want to live?" Krista asked. "I'd never let someone try to fuck me over and not try to get even, or get ahead for that matter."

"I agree," Zach said. "Besides, it's personal for me now. If you just went to the embassy and disappeared into a witness protection program, how would I ever find out why Krista likes eating your pussy so much?"

Everyone roared with laughter and Susan flushed.

"Why would you be interested in such a thing with a woman of my age?" Susan asked. "I'm 52, easily old enough to be your mother, I'd imagine."

"A blind man can't tell the age or race of the pussy he's eating," Zach replied. "He only knows that he's eating a pussy."

"Same with cocks," Krista said, nodding her head in agreement. "I sucked cocks at a frat party's glory hole once. I had no idea who was attached to the cocks I was sucking, I only knew that they were cocks; white, black, brown, big, small, fat, skinny. The one thing that they all had in common other than being cocks was that they eventually came."

"In any event, we need to come up with at least a plan to get Susan out of here," Zach said. "We can worry about what happens after that once we've gotten her away. I'm going to check out private jet charters today, but where should we go?"

"The Cayman Islands," Susan said. "With everything that's happening, I need to go to my bank there and make some arrangements, in case something should happen to me. I have to do that in person."

"Okay, Cayman Islands," Zach said. "That's not that far."

"We can't do this until you and Susan are more mobile," Krista said. "That means at least 10 days, until the doctor takes out the stitches."

"We're going to need money, too," Zach said. "Probably a lot of it."

"When I get my things from the hotel, I can go to a bank and get some money," Susan said. "There's one right across the street from the Villa Amazônia. I think that it was Banco do Brasil. How much should I get? Would $100,000 be enough?"

"Wow!" Krista exclaimed.

"If we assume that we've got 90 days from today until the Trust hearing, $100,000 might just be a start," Zach said. "It will depend upon how often we have to change locations. It could add up to a lot of money."

"I can assure you that money will not be a problem," Susan said. "If we need 10 times that or 100 times that, money will not be a problem."

"Damn!" Rui exclaimed, shaking his head.

"Then Krista, Susan, and I are stuck in this apartment until we make our move," Zach said.

"Why me?" Krista asked.

"Because we don't know if our knifer has told anyone what happened," Zach replied. "If he has, they'll be looking for us, too. At least as far as Manaus is concerned, the three of us need to seem to have vanished into a black hole."

"You know, since it's obvious that the MMA documentary is not going to be happening, why don't I do one of this whole thing?" Krista said. "It can start out like the MMA documentary, but then it's going to take a big detour. Since we're going to be stuck here together for a while, I can get a lot of really good stuff."

"Actually, that's a good idea," Zach said. "It will also give us some cover if the shit hits the fan, and I've got an idea in the back of my head that that could play into, too. Susan, you said you were a nurse? Does that mean that you could take out the stitches when it's time?"

"It's not difficult at all," Susan replied. "In all honesty, it's pretty much child's play."

"Then I want to leave here as soon as it's safe for me to do so without damaging my wound," Zach said. "I only need to be able to get downstairs and into a car, then get into a plane. There will be doctors in the Caymans if I should need one. Otherwise, I think that I'll trust Susan."

"As long as we keep the wound clean and dry, there shouldn't be any complications," Susan said. "Infection is the main worry. Since nothing's broken in my hip, I don't think, it's mostly just deeply bruised, I should start trying to get more mobile, moving around, not just laying in bed. That will just prolong everything and could make it worse due to the lack of activity."

"I think we've got a plan, then," Zach said. "Rui, we need some groceries so that we can make our own meals. If they're looking for us, we don't want anyone noticing take-out meals being delivered all the time. Things have to appear normal to anyone who's looking. And I need to look into a private jet charter to the Caymans."

Rui and Juliana left and Zach began his search on the laptop for a private jet charter while Krista helped Susan hobble around the apartment until it became too much for her, at which point she lay back down on the bed on her side facing Zach and Krista packed her hip with bags of frozen peas that quickly numbed her and stopped the aching.

At one point, Zach looked up from the laptop to see both Susan and Krista sound asleep, Krista spooned up behind Susan with an arm over her, her hand over one of her freckled breasts. Seeing Susan asleep without all of the stress on her face made him realize what a beautiful woman she was, even at her age, though he had been aware that she had obviously been a real looker when she was younger. When he found himself remembering the sight of her eating Krista's pussy, his cock started to harden and he had to tear his mind away and focus on his search.

"I can't believe that I fell asleep," Krista said when she awakened an hour later, rolling onto her back and stretching as Susan also woke up.

"I'm sure that your system is still reacting to the stress and the endorphin dump," Zach said. "I could never relax until hours after a fight because of it, but when I did finally fall asleep, it was a deep sleep, the kind that heals."

"I better put these back in the freezer," Krista said, collecting the bags of frozen peas from Susan.

"And I want to walk around again," Susan said, painfully getting out of the bed.

"You learn anything?" Krista asked when she returned from putting the bags of frozen peas back in the freezer.

"Yes," Zach replied. "We can charter a Cessna Citation X which seats 8 for about $3,000 an hour. A normal flight to George Town's Owen Roberts International Airport in the Cayman Islands -- it's a bit over 2,000 miles -- is 3½ hours in the Cessna."

"Wow, $10,000," Krista commented.

"It'll be more," Zach explained. "We have to always assume that there are eyes on Susan in some fashion, especially at the only international airport that she could reasonably be expected to use. As soon as she is seen, it won't take them long to access the flight plan to see where the flight is going. If we charter the jet to go to Quito, Ecuador, directly west of here instead of north towards the Caymans, then have the pilot change his course after we're almost to Quito and go to the Caymans, it'll probably make it more like a 5-hour flight, so $15,000. If we're smart, we'll tip the pilot very well so that he won't be inclined to talk about it any sooner than he'd absolutely have to. We'd have to be very unlucky to be found for at least a week, depending upon how much money is being thrown into the search. That'll give us some breathing room and we can decide where to go next. The whole idea is to keep moving, spend a week or so here and there until it's time to go to the Trust hearing. That's when we'll finally go to the FBI."

"You seem to have more than just the beginnings of a plan," Susan said as she slowly walked around the room.

"I did, but then suddenly the whole thing became clear to me," Zach replied. "I've been trying to figure out what to do and could only really focus on the immediate need to get out of Manaus. I was thinking of the old military axiom that no plan survives the first contact intact and realized that I didn't need to worry about what we would do next. Once I accepted that, I relaxed and suddenly saw how the whole thing would work. The only thing we need to do is get Susan to the Trust hearing alive."

"Is that all?" Susan asked, attempting to put some lightness into her voice, but not succeeding, her voice breaking at the end. "I-I thought I was a stronger person than this," she said as she sank down onto the bed, tears flowing from her eyes. "You read about it, you see it in movies, but in real life to know that someone is actually trying to kill me..."

"They won't succeed," Zach said firmly. "Whoever they are."

"My own son," Susan said, the tears streaming from her emerald eyes streaking her cheeks.

"If Zach says he has a plan, I trust him," Krista said. "Empty boasting isn't anything I've ever heard associated with him."

"Any bets, Rui or Juliana?" Krista asked when they heard the doorbell.

"I brought you groceries," Rui said when Krista opened the door, his arms full, a big smile creasing his face when he saw that she was naked.

"Thanks, Rui," Krista said, closing the door behind him. "We really appreciate your help."

"How are the patients?" Rui asked, shaking his head as he followed Krista's naked ass to the bedroom.

"I think they're both doing better," Krista said. "Zach's not complaining and the swelling seems to have gone down a bit and Susan's been taking walks around the bedroom."

"I was going to talk to you about that," Rui said, his eyes on her thick ruby nipples and her freckled breasts as she sat on the side of the bed facing him. "Ice is the best thing to use immediately after an injury such as yours, but then you want to keep it mobile, moving, so that it doesn't stiffen up. The more you work it, slowly, carefully, the quicker you'll get better. Use the ice, frozen peas, whenever you feel any soreness or pain. You can't overdo it and it really helps. We see these types of injuries in the dojo from time to time; a hard kick that doesn't get blocked, something like that. As soon as you can, stretching is important because your bruise is on a joint, your hip. If the tendons or ligaments are also compromised, stretching is the only thing that's going to help. They get much less circulation, therefore less support from the autoimmune system to heal. The stretching increases that circulation, opens things up, helps you to heal faster and more completely without being compromised afterwards."

"How on earth do you know all of that?" Krista asked.

"Before I opened the dojo, I worked as a physiotherapist for 8 years," Rui replied, smiling.

"Then you can show Susan the stretches she needs to do, how to do them?" Krista asked.

"Sure," Rui replied, shrugging. "Ideally, you'd do the stretches every 2-3 hours, gently, not trying to set any records, just slowly letting your body readjust."

"I always found it a bit odd that there wasn't more physiotherapy in the nursing curriculum," Susan said. "As a nurse, we always had to rely on the physios because we didn't have a clue as to what to do. I'd be grateful for your help."

"Are you up to it right now?" Rui asked.

"Yes," Susan replied.

"I'll just amuse myself with Zach," Krista said, a grin on her face as she went around the bed to kneel next to him, leaning over to kiss him while wrapping a hand around his cock, being careful to avoid his leg.

Susan gaped as Krista moved from kissing Zach to running her tongue around the head of his cock, her eyes sparkling with mischief and a big smile on her face.

"I'd say that I hope I'm not a distraction, but that wouldn't be true," Krista said with a laugh. "If I wasn't being a distraction, I'd be doing something wrong," she said, sticking the tip of her tongue into the slit of Zach's cock.

"Jesus, Krista!" Zach gasped, actually flushing when he looked over at Susan and saw her staring open-mouthed, her thick ruby nipples hard on the ends of her freckled breasts.

"Maybe I should go," Rui suggested.

"Don't be silly," Krista said. "You're helping Susan, I'm going to have my way with Zach, then I'll have my way with you...unless Susan beats me to it," she added, smiling when Susan gasped, then flushed, though she didn't say anything.

"Well, uh, do you have pain on only one side or both sides?" Rui asked, like Susan, unable to tear his eyes from the sight of Zach's cock disappearing into Krista's mouth.

"J-just the right side," Susan replied.

"No pain from any left-side leg movement?" Rui asked, turning to look down at Susan.

"I don't think so," Susan replied.

"Lay flat on your back," Rui said, "and just relax your legs as much as possible," he said, holding her toes in his hands and gently shaking her legs, trying to get her to relax, her left foot flopping almost 45º to the left, while her right foot remained almost perpendicular to the mattress.

Impossible to miss, right in front of his eyes Susan's furled inner lips unfurled, spreading apart beneath her fat, bulging clit. Looking up at her face to see if she had noticed where his attention was, he saw that her head was turned and that she was watching Krista sucking Zach's cock.

"How can you help Susan stretch if you're watching me?" Krista said with a laugh, getting to her feet and carefully kneeling over Zach's body, reaching down beneath herself to guide his cock to her pussy and sliding down onto it, then leaning forward to rest her hands next to his shoulders.

From his position at the foot of the bed, Rui had a perfect view of Krista's pussy sliding up and down on Zach's cock, which only exacerbated his own erection, the front of his trainers tenting obscenely. Returning his attention to Susan, Rui saw juices trickling from between her petaled inner lips. When he looked up to her face, past her hard-nippled breasts, he saw that she was watching his face, her own flaming as she saw where his attention had been.

The sounds of Krista's pussy sluicing up and down on Zach's cock seemed thunderous in the silence of the room, Susan's eyes remaining locked on Rui's, then lowering, opening wider when she saw how his trainers were tented.

"Juliana said that you liked my tattoo," Susan said hoarsely, then cleared her throat as she slowly spread her legs apart, her pussy peeling open to reveal the glistening pink interior. "My husband insisted," she said as Rui crawled onto the bed between her spread thighs. "Watching me with a black man is his greatest pleasure. I-I've never had another man without David there to watch. It makes me realize how much I miss him."

"You don't have to..." Rui started to say.

"No, I...I want to," Susan said, reaching down and touching herself. "It will help me feel close to David, wherever he is. He'd want me to."

Rui didn't need to hear anything more, lowering his face and dragging his tongue up through Susan's spread pussy all the way to her fat, bulging clit, which he softly sucked on, teasing around it with his tongue as she gasped, moaning when he lowered his tongue and slid it into her, her tangy juices bathing his tongue as he glued his mouth to her and drank her up as her body shuddered in orgasm.

"Oh, Susan, you are so sexy," Krista said as she watched Susan pinching and pulling on her thick, hard ruby nipples as Rui continued to eat her pussy, her own body spasming in orgasm as she ground her pussy down on Zach's cock as it exploded deep inside of her.

"Oh! Yes, yes," Susan gasped when Rui rose up and began sliding the head of his big black cock up and down between her spread pussy lips, her inner lips now completely unfurled and petaled open. "Oh, yesssss," she sighed, pushing up onto her elbows to watch as Rui's cock disappeared into her pussy, her fat clit rubbing along the shaft as he filled her.

"I'll bet that wasn't the kind of stretching that you thought you were going to get," Krista said with a laugh as she watched Susan's pussy spread to accommodate Rui's thick cock, which quickly picked up a sheen as he began pumping it in and out of her.

"Man, what a great pussy," Rui panted, his eyes wide as he felt Susan's pussy squeezing his cock, massaging it from base to head as he plunged it in and out of her.

"God, that makes me wish I had a cock, just so I could feel what it's like," Krista said, sliding forward on Zach until she planted her cum-filled pussy on his mouth.

"Oh, it feels so good," Krista sighed, trying to lift her legs to wrap around Rui's waist, but groaning at the pain in her right hip, settling for hooking her left leg over the small of his back, trying to pull him even deeper into her pussy as he fucked her.

"Shit, I'm going to cum" Rui announced after a few minutes.

"Yes, yes, I want to feel it when you cum in me," Susan said, encouraging him.

"Oh, man!" Rui cried out, throwing his head back as his balls exploded and cum gushed into Susan's hungry pussy.

"Oh, oh, I have missed that," Susan sighed as she felt Rui's orgasm subsiding.

"You are an incredible fuck," Rui said, staring at Susan in astonishment when he sat back, his cock slipping from her gaping pussy, cum running from it down towards her rosebud.

"I-I want to taste you," Susan said, her whole body spasming in aftershock.

"Oh, Rui, you sure made a mess," Krista said after dismounting Zach's face and climbing from the bed to go around to the foot of it, crawling up between Susan's spread thighs as Rui knelt next to her head, feeding his glistening, gooey black cock into her mouth.

"Mmmm," Susan moaned around Rui's cock in her mouth when she felt Krista glue her mouth to her cum-filled pussy and begin to slurp up the cum cocktail filling her.

Looking up as she ate Susan's messy creampie, Krista's eyes opened wider when she saw that Rui's entire cock was buried in Susan's mouth, clearly outlined throbbing in her throat, while her tongue was extended from between her lips laving Rui's balls while she sucked him dry.

"Oh, my, that was just like with David," Susan finally sighed when she lay back, Krista now kneeling between her spread thighs licking her lips. "He always eats my pussy after. He also likes to suck their cock clean."

"It sounds like a very strange relationship, Susan," Krista said.

"It is," Susan agreed. "As strange as they get, but I love him dearly and he shows his love for me by seeing to my needs."

"Well, it looks to me like Rui wouldn't mind fucking you again," Krista said, smiling as she looked at Rui's rock-hard cock standing out in front of him as he sat next to Susan.

"Oh, definitely," Rui agreed. "I thought that you were the greatest fuck on the planet," he said to Krista, "but Susan's just out of this world."

"Oh, I'd like that," Susan said. "I'm sorry, but I'm feeling totally shameless right now."

1...56789...32