A Night at the Theatre

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you George for that wonderful dress you found for me," she said and blew a kiss on his face.

"What dress? I already wanted to ask you where the hell you got that dress from. I left you a message on the vanity table that your dress is downstairs, in the props storage. The cleaning lady brought it down for some reason last night. Although I must say, that dress you wore tonight was fabulous."

Lina just watched George for several seconds to see if he was joking, but as she saw that he was serious, she just mumbled "Yeah, well, maybe I missed that note. Anyway, good night, George."

She sat into her car and started the engine, but as she wanted to put the car into drive, she froze as she saw a woman sitting on the back seat. The woman had long, dark hair and a beautiful, almost disturbingly pale, ageless face with noble lines. And she wore the dress Lina had left on the hanger only a few minutes ago.

"Thank you dear for tonight," the woman said. Her voice was deep and pleasant, but also somehow distant. "I hope you enjoyed this night as well as I did. If you want, we can have further adventures together. You know how to contact me."

And then she disappeared, leaving only the beautiful, dark dress behind on the back seat.

12