A Natural Submissive Pt. 01

Story Info
How it began.
5.1k words
4.51
12.8k
20
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How It All Came to Be

*****************************************************************************

Note to readers:

As I write this story, names. Places, businesses, and other pertinent information will NOT be included. I hope this does not detract from the story, but if I gave out even a sliver of these facts everyone at her work should know who she is. I'm Just protecting her anonymity, and mine, so her life and livelihood would also be protected.

How It Came to Be

My name is Robert, not Bobby. I am an older man who has been Dominant since my teenage years, and therefore have search for the Unicorn, that Motherlode, that perfect Diamond in the sand. I have had many submissive women over the years, but they were all women who decided to be submissive. They submitted to me by choice, but every Dominant I know speak of that one true submissive, the one who has been submissive since birth and formulated a way to hide it from everyone else in their social and work circles. It's no wonder they do that, because at an early age they discovered they didn't have the ability to say "No" to someone strong, even if they know that particular person is going to hurt or mislead them. This is my perfect Jewel story.

In my normal course of business, I have to visit this one firm's office to see my representative there. I've been going in there for years and maybe there to four times a month, and that is where I met her.

For many years she sat just outside my rep's office as his secretary and assistant and she has always piqued my interest, and I've always flirted with her, As the Dominant that I am. She would be there, never taking a day off, quiet as a mouse, dressed in oversized blouses and sweaters, along with floor length skirts. Plain flat shoes, maybe once in while a hint of a heel, but never bringing attention to herself, and certainly not to her body. All the men around at work considered her a buttoned-up prude with no social skills and a waste of time. Even then hard-up guys that would dare to try and flirt with her would walk away wounded as she would never carry on a conversation. The women she worked with tried to invite her out after work to get to know her, but she would never accept.

I spoke with John (my rep) about her, and he kept telling me she was a true waste and that he thought her to be mentally challenged or retarded. But nothing would make me forget about her, and I would watch her few interactions with others, and her body language, and I know there was something about her nobody else saw. I somehow knew what no one else knew, she was naturally submissive and what others saw was a defense she developed and learned, probably starte at a very early age.

Let's call her Missy, and I was searching for the heaven I believed she could/would give to me if I unlocked her prison. I tried full on flirting, basic social flirts, innuendo, and even humor to get her to ease up but to no avail. So that last weekend I developed a plan to move her off her mark. All I had to do was wait until I returned to that office on Friday, and put my plan to the test. You see, if she really was my unicorn and I was correct about her, then there was only one way to find out for sure. My anticipation grew all week long, but I knew I could never show that to her, I knew what I had to do and how to do it.

I made the arrangements with John. I had about 30 minutes of business to handle with John so, I told him I needed an appointment between 4:15pm and 4:20pm that Friday. He tried his nest to inquire about the specific times, but I wasn't giving anything away and just asked him to patronize me this one time. Over the phone I heard him call Missy into the office and tell her to schedule me for 4:20pm on Friday. She simply said in a mousy tone, "Yes Sir" and left his office.

I practiced every evening that week, knowing I would only have one attempt at this, and I wanted No mistakes. You see, with someone like I thought she was, you have to be very careful and particular. If you come off sounding mean in any way, the iron door comes smashing down in front of you face. But if you show any sign of weakness or indecision, you would be equally locked out. I must be perfect and on point, act like I didn't want her, but like she had no decisions to make, like I would always be in control, and she would always be there to follow. My tone had to be correct, my body language had to be flawless. A woman like her sat and read body language for where entire life, and she would pick up on any crack in my facade.

Friday afternoon came and I was ready after all my rehearsing, I was totally confident in what I was going to do. When I entered the office, I walked right passed her, not my usual of asking her to let John know I was there. She sheepishly looked up at me from over her glasses, but not as my usual, I didn't turn my eyes to her at all. I gave John's door three knuckle knocks and walked right in. Turning to close the door I could see her trying to peek at me but trying her best not to get caught doing so. Just as I was going to shut the door, I spoke to her.

"No calls and No interruptions. Do you understand?"

And her answer was golden, just what I had been looking for, a simple and weak sounding "Yes Sir". I was sure she was weak in the knees when she saw me just walk into her boss's office like it was my own, but that's exactly what I wanted. I handled my business with John and then just made Buddy talk with him unto 4:52pm, when I was going to proceed with me plan. While I was in John's office, I informed him that I would need to see him first thing Monday morning. He inquired as to why, but I told him I expected major changes in my business over the weekend and I would need his services then. He bought that and went to push the intercom to speak to Missy when ai stopped him.

"I'll let her know on my way out. It's Friday so just get ready for a wonderful weekend of fest and play."

"Well, thank you Robert. Not many people even care no less look out for me rest and relaxation."

"No problem, buddy, I'll let myself out."

I walked out and stopped at Missy's desk and began to speak to her.

"Missy."

Pretending to read the papers she had in hand, she simply said yes without looking at me.

"Missy! Look at me when I speak to you."

I didn't say it in a mean fashion, nor did I say it as a request, just firmly and authoritatively. She put her papers down and slowly lifted her gaze to look at me.

"That's better. Now, I want you to schedule an appointment for me with John at 8am on Monday morning."

She immediately grabbed her appointment book and scribbles it down.

"Missy, I told you to do something, and I expect an affirmative response from you."

Looking down at her book she quietly responded, "Yes Sir".

"Didn't I just tell you to look at me when I talk to you?"

She immediately looked up from her book and responded: "Yes Sir, I'm sorry sir, it won't happen again."

I looked directly into her eyes and push one finger under her chin to let her know I expected her to keep her gaze upon me.

"I think you have a problem with respect and following directions."

"No Sir, I swear I don't. Please forgive me for my insulting behavior?"

"I'm not sure I believe you Missy."

"I swear it will never happen again, please forgive me Sir?"

"Any women that disrespects me like you did would be punished, and correctly so."

"Please Sir, I've learned my lesson."

Her gaze sent sown to her desk, and it was obvious she was in uncharted waters.

"What did I just tell you about looking at me when we spoke?"

She was visibly shaking and unsure of what she was to do or how to handle this situation. I hadn't raised my voice, yet I commanded her, and she was confused. Again, without raising my voice I took my open palm and slammed the desk in front of her.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!"

Scared not from physical fear but frightened on a level only someone like her could know, her head snapped up and she stared directly into my eyes.

"Yes Sir, I'm sorry Sir, It will never happen again Sir. Please forgive me for my missteps."

"No, I don't think I will. This is the third time you've disrespected me and asked for my forgiveness in the last 60 seconds. Apparently, you have a problem WE need to address forth with."

"Sir, Please, let me make it up to you, I swear I will do better in the future if you only give me another chance Sir."

Shaking and watering from her eyes, she continued to keep her gaze on my face.

"Fine, I'll give you one more chance, but you had better not disappoint me again."

"I promise Sir, I will not disappoint you or let you down again Sir."

"Very well. It is 4:55pm. At 5pm I will be parked out front of the building. Don't make me wait beyond 5:05. Do you understand me?"

Now it was obvious she was in a frenzy of fear, confusion and I thought I saw a twinkle of excitement, but she said nothing trying to quickly find her way out of this turmoil.

"I asked you a question Missy. I expect an answer from you immediately, not whenever you feel you can get around to one."

Now she was starting to cry but did her best to hold it back. I knew the conflict going in inside her, but I couldn't let up on her yet...not if I expected to have her in my grasp. She tried to steel herself, looked up at me, and did her best to answer me. There was only one answer a woman like her could give in this position, and I knew it would be the turning point in her psyche.

"Yes Sir, before 5:05 Sir. I'll meet you out front Sir. Get your car please and I'll get ready to meet you as instructed Sir."

"Do you understand how angry I will be if you're one-minute late Missy?"

"Yes Sir, I won't be late, and I won't disappoint you again. I will do whatever I can to make up for my mistakes Sir."

"Very well."

I walked away without any pleasantries or recognition, just walked away knowing her eyes were glued on me as I left. As soon as the elevator doors closed, I let out a huge sigh. It worked...I pulled it off. Now not to make a mistake when she came out to the curb. I got in my low to the ground sportster convertible and pulled from the garage to the curb in front of the building. I stared straight ahead as not to acknowledge her as she came out. At exactly 5:03 she was standing next to the car.

"Sir?"

"Get in."

"Pardon me Sir?"

"I am sure I didn't stutter or speak a foreign language, Get In!"

"Yes Sir."

She got in the car and did her best to sit in a protective position, her heels and knees together, skirt fully down and she even put the seat belt on where it wouldn't outline her breasts, holding onto her small purse like her life depended on it.

"Do you have a cell phone in that purse?"

"Yes Sir, I do."

"Take it out, and turn it off, and replace it back in your purse."

"Yes Sir."

After doing exactly what I instructed without any hesitation, she sat waiting for my next instruction.

"Now, put your entire purse in the glove compartment."

Again, she did exactly as I structed without even thinking, she was completely submissive to me. After she followed my directions, I pulled away from the curb and drove off.

"Sir may I"

I put one finger on her lips to stop her from speaking and simply advised her on how things work.

"No, you may not. If I want you to know something, I will tell you. Do you understand thatMissy?"

"Yes Sir, I understand completely Sir."

As I drove off, I turned onto the local interstate and headed for the rest stop just north of town. When we arrived, I parked, and her hand went to the door handle, but she quickly pulled it back. Her mind was now in its normal born mode of submissive and she realized I hadn't told her to get out of the car. I was in heaven, and it was only going to get better. I walked to the passenger's door and opened it, while she got out, she was seriously perfect about keeping her knees together and her skirt down at her ankles.

After she exited the car, I simply turned and walked over to some picnic tables under a pavilion, and she dutifully followed about ten steps behind without a word said.

"It is painfully obvious you are in need of training, and I will spend my time and effort to do so, but I will not tolerate this needless misbehavior. Do you understand what I'm telling you Missy?"

"Yes sir, I am very neglectful in my manners and behavior, and I will be extremely appreciative of any help you can offer me. I swear I will do my best to make you happy if you just spend the time to teach me Sir."

"OK then Missy, listen carefully to what I am going to tell you. I don't want to have to repeat myself so do as I say. First a proper submissive never sits on her dress of skirt. No one wants to see a wet spot when you walk away. I can tell right now by looking at you that you are excited and stimulated so let's get the simple things out of the way."

She lifted her butt a few inches off the seat and pulled up her skirt in the rear and sat back down, looking at me for a look of approval.

"No, no, no Missy my dear. Stand up for me."

She did as directed awaiting my next instruction.

"Now pull your skirt all the way up to your waist."

"But Sir, someone could see."

"Did I tell you to worry about if someone saw you, Missy?"

"No Sir, I am sorry Sir."

"Then do as I told you to do."

She lifted her skirt, and she was wearing the biggest pair of Grandma Panties I had ever seen on a Young Girl.

"What the hell do you call those things?"

"My Panties Sir."

"My Great Grand Mother wore less to cover her pussy back in the 1800's."

I walked towards her and bent over to pull them completely down to her ankles, exposing a wild thorn bush of massive proportions. Bringing my hand up to cup and lightly pull on it I asked her about that.

"And what the hell would you call this?"

"That is my pubic hair Sir."

"Missy, if you're not going to take any pride in yourself or make any effort to Improve yourself, I will be just wasting my time with you."

"I will do anything to learn if, you would just teach me Sir. I swear I will learn."

"OK Missy, but we are going to have to dedicate some time to this. You need a lot of work Girl."

"Yes Sir, I am yours to teach Sir."

Still standing there holding her dress around her waist and her panties around her ankles I proceeded.

"OK then, slowly sit and show me how you would do it."

She lowered herself to the bench instinctively trying to wrap her nakedness in her skirt.

"Wrong Missy, stand back up and pull your skirt up where I told you to have it."

She did exposing herself from the waist down once again.

"Now, if you can't get this correct, I'll just eliminate the problem by taking your skirt from you and you can remain bottomless. Now try again, sit down and do not release your skirt or try to wrap it around yourself."

She did exactly as I told her and gently sat still holding her skirt above her waist. She shifted her gaze to the ground in front of her in apparent embarrassment.

"Missy, what did I tell you about looking at me when I'm speaking to you?"

"Yes Sir, you told me to look at you when you spoke to me Sir, I apologize for my lack of attentiveness."

"Do you think you're ugly Missy?"

"No sir, I do not."

"Do you think I think you're ugly?"

"No sir I do not, just unworthy of your attentions Sir."

"Neither is true Missy. I think you're a pretty girl and I think you are worthy or else I wouldn't be spending time teaching you what you need to learn."

I saw a bit of blushing come over her face, then replaced by a smile of a little pride replace it. Sitting there with her pussy on display in public, I saw a look of pride no matter how fleeting.

"Now, Bunch up the front of your skirt and hold it as high on your lap as it will go. Then lay that part on your upper thighs and lower abdomen. After that you will slide your hands behind you pulling any extra down and over your ass. Understand?"

"Yes Sir."

She did exactly as instructed and I praised her for learning.

"Very good my dear, I think if you really put your mind to it, you can succeed wildly. Now that you're seated properly, I want you to remember this lesson. Never sit on your clothes and whenever you are seated in my presence and your hemline will be as far up as it will stay without you holding it there. Next, please tell my what this oversized top is supposed to do for you? It looks like you shop at a tent store."

"I try not to attract attention to myself Sir."

"If you are with me, that is because I am proud to have you by my side. If you are not proud to be with me, then just go deal with the unending packs of wolves waiting for a woman like you. But if you are with me, you will be proud to show your body to me, and anyone else I might decide that I want them to see it."

"Yes sir, I understand. This is all new to me and I'm trying to learn as I go."

"I have no problem being patient with you while you learn, but your hesitation is unacceptable. If I ask you to do something, that's because I want you to do it. It doesn't require thought or decisions on your part. Tell me you at least understand that because I will not tolerate anything less."

"Yes Sir, I think I understand, it's just that this is new to me."

"This isn't new to you; you've felt this all your life. You've known that you were made for this, I'm only welcoming you in the door."

"How do you know that Sir?"

I've known it since the first time I met you. I was waiting for you to reach your full potential, but you just sat and hid from the world. The time for hiding is over, and I will teach you the joy and exhilaration of being who you were born to be."

"I thought I was doing a good job and I was happy in my life?"

"You haven't ever been happy Missy; you just didn't realize how much misery you were in day after day. I'm going to relieve you of that misery, show you the happiness of being the true you, and watch you grow and bloom like a prize winning flower."

"You could tell all of that just from meeting me?"

"Missy, I've been watching you and your actions. You spend more time hiding who you are than you do enjoying your life, or even just laughing. I'm going to take you from that and bring you to the happiness and life you should have been living."

"I Just don't want people to make fun of me."

"Do you think they're not making fun of you now? The secret Amish girl, the prude, the retarded girl, she couldn't even spell sex, she'll faint of she ever sees a cock, and a whole lot more. They're making fun of you; you just don't hear them. So, you're either miserable and they're making fun of you, or you're happy and they make fun of you? People make fun of others do it for two reasons: Because they don't understand and because they wish they could be that person. I'll show you how to be the latter and not the former."

"But what if I can't do it? If I can't make that change?"

"Missy, Listen to me. I don't tolerate losers or failures, and I certainly don't spend or waste my time with them. I know you will succeed because I will not allow you to fail."

"I don't think I have ever met someone like you Sir."

"Yes, you have, they just probably passed over you."

"What do you mean, passed over me?"

"The way you've been acting is much like a woman who experienced a violent and frightening sexual trauma in their early years. They probably misunderstood and thought you were damaged or broken."

"Why would they think that Sir?"

"Like I said, women who experience that type of trauma like that early in life tend to withdraw and make sure they don't do anything someone could mistake as sexual. I'm willing to bet you realized you weren't like the other girls before you even knew what sex was."

12