A Little Dirty, A Little Bit Salty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ivy stopped him with her hand on his chest. "Are you OK? Here you are being my hero, and I don't think I ever thanked you."

"Just sore." Sam flexed his arm. He inhaled Ivy's scent--it was a little bit salty, a little bit dirty. He tugged her by her elbow toward the passenger door. "How about you?"

"Tired. Relieved. Curious about how that all looked on TV." Sam opened the door and Ivy turned around before she climbed in. "Chafing a little too, but I'm OK"

Sam waited until Ivy picked up her purse and settled on the seat, and he talked while he buckled her in. "It looked good from where I was, and I bet some stimulation would help you forget about the chafing."

"Is that your plan?" she asked, but she didn't get an answer until Sam climbed behind the wheel.

"That, and dinner with that hot mess from the TV news."

"Dinner first," Ivy said.

She was still fixing her makeup when Sam pulled into the parking lot at Finnegan's. Ivy huffed at her reflection, gave up, and dropped her compact into the makeup bag while Sam parked in the corner of the lot--as close as he could get with the construction taking up space.

Ivy broke away from Sam on their way inside, and her pumps clicked on the asphalt as she ran to look through the windows into the new dining room. "Can't really see in there." When Sam caught up, she asked, "Isn't this place a little expensive for a handyman?"

"Maybe," Sam said. He had to squint against the setting sun. "I was going to do burgers and fries, but I liked this idea better."

The hostess seated them at a table for four and cleared two settings before she left Sam watching Ivy across the table. "You look good enough to eat." He said. Flickering light from the televisions mounted around the room danced in her eyes. Her harness showed above her neckline, and the leather straps under the fabric framed her breasts.

Ivy leaned closer. "You already did that." She crossed her legs under the table and tugged her skirt down to cover the top of her nylons. "You need more calories--you know--to keep your energy up."

The waitress leaned over Sam's shoulder, but she waved vaguely to a television behind her. "We have one TV here that gets the news. I swear I just saw you on it."

"You might have," Ivy said. "How'd I look?"

"You looked great!--I mean, kinda stressed, but it looked good on you." The waitress glanced around to see if anyone was listening then lowered her voice. "This is awkward, but me an' the hostess were wondering what you're wearing under that dress."

Ivy stalled for a second. She hooked her finger in the front of the bodice, pulled it out, and looked down at the harness before she answered. "It's my personal statement about the treatment of women in Iran." She laughed at her own story and pointed at Sam. "Really, it's for him."

The waitress acted like she saw Sam for the first time. "Lucky guy. Can I take your order?"

Sam had the rib eye steak and a beer, and he watched Ivy decimate a trout. His steak was almost gone when he looked up and said, "It seems like we should have a lot to talk about--Amanda, the police, the News..."

"Sex," Ivy said. She put her elbows on the table and held her fork up with a bite of trout dripping butter. "It's what we were doing when this started. Now I'm thinking like, 'sex, food, sex, food, sex.' More sex than food."

Ivy stuffed the bite in her mouth, and Sam said. "Let's skip dessert."

He waited for the tab while Ivy went to the restroom. He stood to look for her when the bill was paid and found her trailing her hand along the construction curtain at the side of the room. She stopped to peek behind it, and Sam met her there. He startled her when he asked, "What are you doing?"

"Exploring a little." Ivy caught the front of Sam's shirt with one hand. "I'll show you." She glanced behind him then pulled him to the end of the curtain--into the shadows and out of sight from the dining room. He followed her behind it and between two bare studs, and she turned around in the hot dust and the clutter in the new dining room. "Just like that, and we're alone."

"Hidden, but not exactly alone," Sam said. He whispered over the restaurant's muffled hum and clatter in an empty space furnished only by a stand of work lights in front of the windows, tools left where they were used, and boxes by the curtain. Headlights moved silently by outside and the streetlights started winking on.

Ivy looked up in the dark when Sam cupped his hand behind her head. Sam tasted excitement in Ivy's mouth. He felt it in her hot breath and in the way she pushed her body against him when he pulled the zipper down her back.

Sam turned his head to break their kiss, and Ivy rested her head on his shoulder. She paused then laughed against his neck and dragged that tender skin between her teeth. He winced from the momentary pain, and Ivy looked away at some noise from the bar. "They could hear us as easily as we hear them," she said.

"Wouldn't it be a shame if they found us like this?" Sam slipped his hand under the collar of Ivy's dress, and she caught her breath when he peeled it down her arms. He held her elbow and watched her expression in the dark; he stroked her bare tits and tugged her hardening nipples.

Sam glanced over his shoulder at the light stand by the windows. "Shush," he said, with his finger to lips, and he unhooked the cuffs from his belt while he pulled Ivy across the room.

"What are you doing?" Ivy asked. Her voice was an urgent hiss in the dark, and she lurched behind Sam on her high-heeled pumps.

"Give me your hand," Sam said, but he didn't wait. He caught one wrist and cuffed it. He cuffed the other and lifted her arms by the chain and hooked it over a bracket on the light stand.

Sam turned Ivy with his hands on her hips, so she looked out the window at people coming and going through the parking lot. He bent over her and kissed her neck. "Maybe they can see you," he said, and inhaled the animal scent that rose from her shoulder.

Ivy moaned and let her weight sag into the cuffs. Sam ran his fingers up her nylons and touched between her legs. He flipped her dress up on her back and jerked her knickers down to her knees, and Ivy stepped one foot out and kicked them off the other foot.

Sam slipped his fingers under the straps that framed Ivy's pussy. He spread them over her soft cheeks, and she arched her back when he pushed his fingers into her. She was hot and wet.

Sam sucked Ivy's nectar off his fingers while he opened his belt and pulled his cock out of his jeans. He wrapped his shaft in his fist and wet it's head in Ivy's creases, and he thrust into her.

Ivy clenched her teeth to muffle the sounds she made, and she watched cars on the street outside while Sam held her hips and fucked her. Her weight sagged into her cuffs and her knees started to weaken.

Sam grunted and Ivy gasped each time his hips slapped against her until Sam stopped with his cock buried between her legs. Her fingers knotted. She twisted in the cuffs and spasms gripped her body and her mind. Sam snorted, and his hot essence gushed deep into Ivy.

Ivy dangled by the cuffs while Sam emptied himself into her, then he wrapped her in his arms. He held her with his cock still inside her. He kissed her neck, and he chanted her name in her ear.

A woman's voice came through the curtain. "On busy nights, our wait times have been turning people away, so we're getting bigger. Let me show you."

Sam tugged his jeans up and unhooked Ivy's cuffs from the light stand. He swept her off the floor, and carried her to the corner where they crouched together among the stacked boxes.

"Maybe they won't see us," Ivy said while Sam released the cuffs from her wrists. She was working her dress back onto her shoulders when the lights on the stand blazed on, and three people stepped around the curtain.

The woman who led them in said, "The kitchen expansion and new coolers take up the back."

"We aren't invisible," Sam's voice was a low hiss as he zipped the back of Ivy's dress.

One of the men who came in spotted Ivy's panties on the floor and nudged them with his foot. "Are you adding entertainment too?" he asked.

Sam tried to close his jeans, but he was still crouching, so it didn't work.

Ivy rustled the curtain beside them. "I think we can slip out here," she said, "but we're practically next to the hostess' station.

"We'll have a small banquet room to the side," The woman said. "No new entertainment..." then she realized what the man pointed out. "Something the workers left, I guess."

Sam pulled the curtain aside and followed Ivy after she ducked through. She smiled at the people waiting to be seated, and backed up against Sam to cover him while he zipped his jeans and buckled his belt. He waved to the hostess when his hands were free and pulled Ivy out the door.

They laughed all the way to the truck. Ivy stopped Sam after he opened her door and asked, "Did you get the cuffs back?"

"Left 'em by the boxes. Your panties and those cuffs will give the guys something to talk about in the morning." Sam backed out and pointed the truck toward the waxing moon that rose over the treetops.

They were waiting for traffic to clear when Ivy's phone chimed, and Sam pulled onto the street as Ivy checked her phone.

"I don't know who this is." She pushed her hair back to put the phone to her ear and listened for a moment before she covered the phone. "It's the News 10 manager--calling from home."

Sam turned at a light, and Ivy listened without a lot to say. "Thank you. I'm glad the reaction was so positive, but why now?" She listened then said. "You are the first. We could talk about a contract, but really--not right now." Sam heard a laugh at the other end of the call, and she said. "Tomorrow is good. Nine?"

Ivy ended the call and held her phone in her lap. "He got the reaction to that live report and offered me a job--he wanted to be the first. He even offered a little more than entry level."

Sam turned onto the tree-lined boulevard toward home. "That's cool, I guess. Is that what you want? From news blogger to what? TV news girl?"

"He didn't promise that much." Ivy dropped her phone back into her purse as Sam pulled into the driveway beside Mrs. Cleveland's bungalow. "I have to think about it. I like doing my thing, and maybe that's what I really want."

"To hell with it," she said. "I'll think about it later."

* * *

Flickering light from the TV was almost all that lit the room, and that went away when the late news ended and Sam sat up beside Ivy to click the TV off. "What did Peg want?" he asked, and pulled the zipper down Ivy's back.

"She wanted to know what happened in the apartment. It wasn't just the mess in the parking lot. She saw that horse tail and the shackles in my room." She let Sam peel the dress down her arms. "I figured that wasn't really her business, so I told her to use her imagination. I think she embarrassed herself."

Ivy stood up from the sofa, pulled the dress over her head, and left it on the floor. "Shouldn't we go to bed?"

Sam had to tear his attention away from the way the harness wrapped Ivy's body before he could answer. "No. Right here is good." He tugged on her wrist to pull her back onto the sofa.

Ivy unbuttoned Sam's shirt and looked up again. "I don't have plans. Nothing to write. No job to run off to."

"You know someone will fix that for you, right?" Sam relaxed against the back of the sofa while Ivy unbuckled his belt. "I have work tomorrow for Mrs. Kahlil."

"I want to take care of you until then." Ivy laughed at herself. "My mom would be so disappointed at the way I feel right now."

"Am I going to meet her some day?" Sam kicked his shoes off then grasped the metal ring that held the harness in the middle of Ivy's back. "I want this off. I want all of your skin."

"You should meet her." Ivy held still while Sam released the harness at her back and the belt resting around her hips. "She doesn't even know about you yet. I need to warn her."

Sam dropped the harness beside Ivy's dress. He stood and pushed his pants and his boxers down, and Ivy laid back against the pillows at the end of the couch. "This is where we started, remember?"

Sam kept his eyes on Ivy and sat on the sofa again. "It wasn't very long ago. Things seem different now."

Ivy lifted her legs around Sam and sat up close by his side. "Will they be different in another year?" She ran her fingers through his hair and her eyes searched his face. "In another ten years?"

"Things are gonna change." Sam settled his arm around Ivy's hips. "But I hope this doesn't change. In another ten years, I want to still be with you."

Ivy smiled. She laid her head on Sam's shoulder and her tension melted away. "I don't know--in ten years--if my little fantasies will still be walking about."

"Maybe that's good." Sam pressed Ivy down into the pillows and whispered with his lips close by her ear. "But the rabble will still be marching on the castle."

"Let them eat cake." Ivy laughed and wrapped Sam in her arms--her bare skin on his. "After the little fantasies have come and gone and the orgasms have been had, there's still this intimacy. You and me, and nothing else matters."

1...456789