A Family Affair Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Footy season makes things difficult. Soon as it's over, I'm taking you away for a weekend. I'll pick you up on Friday afternoon, and we'll come home Sunday. Before then, we're going out on a proper date. More than one, to be honest."

"I'd love that. I want to tell the whole world I'm with you, but people will just freak, despite legally..."

"You looked into it too, eh?"

"Of course," she replied softly, "I had to know if what we were doing was actually wrong. I get why it's looked down on socially, but when I'm here like this with you, I just can't imagine being with anyone else. Yes, I know when I'm with my mother, that's one hundred percent incest. But I don't care. I love Mum, she loves me, and what we do in privacy doesn't hurt anyone."

"I feel the same way when I'm with Mum."

"You need to take her on a date."

"I know. I'll treat her to a night in the city and a nice hotel."

"Good. She'll love it."

"I'm thinking a family holiday. Head somewhere nice and warm for a week."

"I'm sure others are thinking about it already." She cuddled into me, stroking her back with my fingers. "We'll make love in the morning before we get up," she added, barely able to hear her, "Might go to university with your cum leaking out of my pussy."

I laughed. Couldn't help it. "Masturbate whenever you have a break. Make yourself crazy," I suggested.

"Only if you make me cum soon as you get home."

"Deal."

"I love you."

"I love you."

I guess it wasn't a surprise that both of us fell asleep rather quickly. Perhaps a surprise given the revelations of the previous evening and morning, but the most important thing was our family remained tight and I could only hope nothing would change that fact.