A Dish Best Served Cold Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Melissa left a note? What did you do with it?" Felicity turned to face him.

"I burned it honey. It could never be found. I needed the scene to be convincing," Steve stroked Felicity's cheek and then he kissed her.

Felicity returned the kiss and rolled onto her side so she could caress him.

"Who the fuck would ever have thought that I'd end up in love with a policeman," she smiled at him.

"Who the fuck would ever have thought that I'd fall in love with a drag queen," Steve smiled back at her; the devotion in his eyes evident.

"You don't regret leaving the force?" Felicity asked him for what must have been the hundredth time that week.

"The only thing I regret is not finding you sooner," he kissed the tip of her nose playfully.

"Is Mitch Freeman still pissed that I took his job?" Steve asked.

"He'll get over it. It's my business and I'll decide who runs it for me," Felicity sighed.

There was silence for a while and then Felicity spoke.

"You've never asked me if I killed them," she stroked Steve's face and looked deeply into his eyes.

"And I'm never going to. They got what they deserved; that's all that matters," Steve returned her gaze.

"There are still two of them out there unpunished," Felicity's features sharpened.

"They will get what's coming to them one day," Steve snuggled up to Felicity, his erect penis poking her in the belly.

"Did I tell you that I love you," he sighed.

"Only about a hundred times today," Felicity giggled as he reached for her and began to stroke her.

"And?" he put on a sulky face.

"And I love you too," Felicity pulled Steve on top of her and kissed him passionately.

The End

As always, your comments and criticisms are welcome. Please tell me what you think of my story,

Michele Nylons

May 2021