A Chance Meeting

Story Info
A chance meeting brings two women together.
971 words
4.43
3.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had driven through this older part of town and I was surprised to find that a women's clothing store had opened in one of the formerly abandoned storefronts. I walked up to the store and stood and window shopped for a minute or so. I had just decided to walk on when I saw another woman approaching from the opposite direction. She stopped at the entrance to the store and looked in my direction. I smiled and was about to walk past when she spoke.

"Hello," she said. "Please join me."

I was a little taken aback by her greeting, if you could call it that, but I stopped and watched as she held open the door to the shop.

"Um, hi," I replied. "Sorry, but I need to..."

Before I could finish, she took my hand in hers. Her hand was warm and when I looked at it I saw an irregularly shaped black opal set in an ornate filigree setting.

"Please," She said.

Before I could continue, she guided me into the store and let the door close behind us. The store was somewhat old-fashioned with tables instead of the usual chrome pipe display racks and with dresses and coats hung from alcoves inset along the dark wood trimmed walls. The woman led me to a table of what appeared to be vintage underwear, picked up a black garter belt and held it up.

"What do you think of this?" She asked. "Isn't it lovely?"

"Well, I suppose it is," I replied. "But seriously, I have to be on my way."

"But wait, Please."

She took my hands in hers and they felt cool in mine. She slipped my fingers into the belt and used them to hold it against my waist. I blushed and tried to step back but my feet wouldn't obey me. I stood there with the belt pressed to my tummy as the woman found a pair of seamed black stockings and held them up for me to see.

"And with these," She said.

I nodded as I looked from the stockings into the woman's eyes. Something about them held my attention and I couldn't look away. She took the garter belt from my hands and they dropped to my sides. She placed her hands on my shoulders and my blouse and bra fell to the floor without being unbuttoned or unhooked. Her hands moved down my sides and I gasped as my skirt, pantyhose and panty fell away to join my other clothes on the floor. She reached around my waist and fastened the garter belt then knelt and ran her hands up first one of my legs then the other. I looked down and saw the sheer black stocking covering my legs and clipped to the garters.

"How?" I managed to say.

The woman stood and touched a cold finger to my lips.

"Shhhh, my dear," She replied and as she did, she put her fingers to her own shoulders and all of her clothes dropped from her body. She was beautiful. Her flesh firm and glowing with youth. She leaned forward and put her cheek to mine.

"I'm glad we ran into each other," she whispered.

Then she pressed her naked body against mine and I felt her stiff nipples press into the soft flesh of my own breasts.

I whimpered and told myself to push away from her but instead my arms came up and wrapped around her body, pulling her tight to me. I felt myself pushed back against a table and then lifted up upon it. She laid me down and spread my legs apart. She touched my folds and her cold fingers slipped easily inside me.

When did I become so wet? I wondered to myself.

Her fingers probed gently inside me and as they stroked that delicate, tender spot, I let out a hissing gasp. She kissed my tummy and moved up to my breasts, sucking the hard nipples and laving her tongue over them.

I suddenly felt a shock in my chest just as an orgasm began to roll through me. I looked up at the woman's face and with it seemed to fade like mist in a breeze.

"Stay here with me," She whispered as her voice faded. "Stay."

Another shock and my body arched as if it would snap at my waist. I gasped and looked up to see, not the other woman, but a slice of blue sky between the faces of a man and a woman with worried expressions.

"Hey," the man said as he put two defibrillator pads aside. "Looks like she's back."

"Thank God," the woman responded. "What about the other woman?"

"Hey!" The man called out. "How's that one doing?"

"It's touch and go. She's still out but breathing," came the reply from across the street.

"We'd better get them loaded up and over to the ER, stat" the woman said.

"Got it," the man said. "Any witnesses?"

"Probably, yeah. I don't know but it looks like that big truck T-boned that red car and knocked it into the path of that black SUV for a head-on.

"Damn."

I felt myself eased onto a rolling stretcher and the stretcher pushed into the back of an ambulance. In a few seconds another stretcher was rolled in beside mine and a paramedic jumped in between us.

I felt the ambulance begin to move and as it hit a bump my head rolled on the pillow so that I looked at the woman on the other stretcher. Her face was bloody but I saw her give a crooked smile. She held out her hand and on her finger was a black opal in a filigree setting. I reached across the open space between us and took her warm hand in mine.