A Bottoms Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I felt his hand pull back and the waist of my boxers hit back against my body. I could feel hot totally drenched in cum they were, my cock and all around it was soaked in a massive load of my cum.

"You should wait a few minutes before going out," Carl said but I was still coming down from my orgasm, "wouldn't want to give anyone the wrong impression."

And just like that, he left the cubicle. Leaving me stood there in my cum filled boxers.

I can't believe that just happened, but there was something else concerning me at that time, how the fuck am I going to clean all this up?

I was in there for nearly another 10 minutes, using nearly a full roll of toilet paper before giving up. I just took off my boxers, wrapped them in toilet paper and then had to hide them at the bottom of the bin so no one would see them.

When I left, I instantly saw Carl look up and smile at me. Then, as I walked, with no underwear on I could just feel my cock swinging about.

When I eventually got back to my desk I sighed, I actually made it back. But then my door opened and Harriet appeared again.

"Where've you been? I came in twice and you weren't here." She said.

Oh shit!

"I erm," THINK! THINK! "I have a bit of a funny tummy, been in the bathroom."

"Ew gross." Harriet said sarcastically to me.

"I know right, what's up anyway?" I asked her.

"Well the Fisher account is up for renewal this weekend, one of us need to go and see them." She told me.

"Oh right, well..." I trailed off when I saw Carl email me, "I erm, think, well."

I didn't even realise it but I just clicked on his email and read it.

"Well that was some unexpected fun, I hope you managed to clean up okay, next time I'll help you with them mess x"

"Martin?" Suddenly my wife said and brought me back to reality.

"Sorry," I said and jerked myself back up, "I don't mind, do you want to go?" I asked her.

"Yeah I can go tomorrow then," She replied but I could see a funny look on her face, "is everything okay? You head home if you're not feeling very well."

"I'll be fine, thank you though." I told her.

Harriet leant across the table to kiss me and I quickly closed the email from Carl before kissing her back.

After she left I quickly loaded it back up and typed a reply.

"Carl. You cannot email me things like this or those photos anymore. Especially to my work email where anyone can see them."

What's strange though, I actually felt bad for talking to him like that, like I owed him something because he made me cum.

Then I got a reply from him.

"Well how else are we supposed to talk? What's your number?"

The balls on this kid.

I quickly typed back.

"I am not giving you my personal number Carl. This needs to stop, today went way too far."

I just stared at my computer as I waited for a reply.

"Well I guess I'll only be able to send my photos to your work email."

For god sake, this kid is trying to kill me!

I gave in. At least anything he sent to my phone I could easily hide, whereas Harriet could so easily see my work emails.

I'd be lying if part of me wasn't actually excited when I gave Carl my number, how did he have this hold over me?

CHAPTER V

Ever since giving Carl my number I only had my phone on silent. Not that Harriet would ever go through my messages but I knew I couldn't be too careful.

I was surprised and actually a little disappointed that he didn't text me at all the next day, he barely even spoke to me whilst at work. Wait, why am I disappointed? That's a good thing! Maybe it's over and I can forget that I cheated on my wife!

That evening, Harriet was packing her bags into her car to go and renew our Fisher account. It was a pretty big, regular client of ours so it was important we saw them face to face.

"No getting up to no good while I'm away." Harriet joked like she always does and kissed me cheek.

"No parties I promise." I joked back.

I closed the car door for her and waved her off before going back inside.

Well, place to myself.

Like I normally did when I was alone, I walked around in just my baggy boxers and got myself a beer to relax in front of the TV.

About ten minutes in a saw a flashing on my phone. Then as I picked it up, my stomach started to flutter.

Carl: Hey, I heard that Harriet has gone to meet the client about the Fisher account? Does that mean you're all alone?

Oh no.