A Bottoms Seduction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,435 Followers

Carl: Oh so you did enjoy watching me? Maybe I should let you watch as I play with my dildo in that exact same position.

My mouth literally drooled as I read his message, it seems my fingers typed away without me even thinking.

Martin: You have a dildo?

Carl: I have 3, and 4 butt plugs.

Hooly fuck that's hot!

Knowing this young guy fucked his ass with a variety of toys really turned me on.

Martin: Can I see them?

Did I really just ask that?

Carl: You have to earn that.

Martin: What do you want?

I couldn't believe how easily I went from trying to end this to once again falling for this young man.

Carl: I miss your big cock, send me a photo of it.

I immediately knew I shouldn't do it, and even as I told myself not to do it, I pulled down my baggy shorts and grabbed onto my hard cock. I took a photo and sent it to him.

Carl: There he is, you do have a great cock. I didn't get to see it last time but it felt perfect.

Just thinking about when he made me cum had me wanting it again.

Martin: Your turn.

After I sent that, my phone vibrated in my hand and I nearly died when I saw it was Harriet!

I went to answer but before I did I saw a text from Carl and I decided to reply to that first.

Carl: What do you want to see? My cock, my toys or my tight little asshole? Or you want to see how good my blowjob skills are on one of my dildos, I've got one pretty similar size to you. Like your own personal porn star ;)

I literally moaned when I read that and I quickly replied.

Martin: Harriet's calling me, don't go anywhere!

"Hey hun." I said quickly answering it before she went.

"Hey, everything alright? I thought you weren't going to answer for a second." Harriet said back to me, it sounded like she was walking outside.

"Sorry was just washing up, how did the meeting go?" I replied.

As I said that I felt a vibration from the phone and realised Carl had texted me.

Carl: Get rid of her, I don't like to be second choice or to be kept waiting.

Oh shit.

Harriet said something but I barely paid any attention because I replied back to Carl.

Martin: I'll be two minutes I promise.

"Sorry Harriet, I missed that." I told her.

"I said it went well, contract is all renewed." She replied and then my phone vibrated again.

Carl: It's okay, you speak to your wife. I've got another guy who's free tonight anyway.

No, no, no, no!

"That's great, I'm just about to get in the shower hun, can I call you back later?" I said with more urgency in my voice than I intended.

"Yeah sure, love you." She said back to me.

"Love you too." I said as I typed a reply to Carl.

Martin: She's gone, are you still there?

The message stayed unread.

Come on, how quickly can he organise a meet up?

If I actually stopped for a minute I probably would've thought how ridiculous it was that I was this desperate just to text him, but at that moment it was all that mattered.

Then, I saw he was typing back.

Carl: I have already agreed to meet up with someone.

Martin: Cancel?

Carl: Does that mean you want me to come to yours instead?

This question again had me confused. I could tell I was a lot closer to saying yes than the last time, but I still couldn't risk it.

Martin: I can't it's too risky, what would my neighbours say if they saw some young boy turning up to my house at night while my wife's away?

Carl: Urgh you worry too much. Come pick me up and we can drive somewhere quiet?

I knew what I was thinking at the time. I argued in my head that if I just kept it to talking dirty with him until I came one more time then I could end it. That was my logic at the time, even though it was pretty stupid.

Martin: It's still too risky, isn't us just texting enough?

Carl: You're asking me to turn down a real life meet up... just to text?

As I typed my next text I felt so fucking stupid, it was actually me this time trying to entice him! How had this happened to me?

Martin: Yeah but it's to text with me, I don't get many free nights like this... who knows when the next one will be. Please?

Please? So I'm begging now?

As I watched and waited for his reply, my phone started to ring in my hand.

Oh shit, he's calling me?

Something about speaking to him, actually hearing his voice made me more nervous than just texting. With texting I could pretend I was someone else, that he was someone else, but talking, that was real.

I just watched it until finally the calling stopped.

Carl: If I'm cancelling on this guy I at least want to be able to speak.

Something about the way he spoke to me just made me feel weak. I was nearly twice his age, I was definitely twice his size but somehow, he made me feel small!

Martin: I'm just a little nervous, that's all.

Carl: Don't be, I'll ease you into it ;)

My phone started to call again and this time, I answered it.

CHAPTER III

"Hi." Carls' soft, high pitched, delicate voice said down the phone.

This all felt way too real.

"H-hey." I whispered back, as though I didn't want him to recognise my voice.

"Where are you?" Carl asked, he showed no nerves in his voice.

"In my living room." I replied, pretty bluntly but to be fair I had never done this before with anyone, never mind a man!

"Good," Carl replied, "My parents out for a little bit so I'm all alone... Just thinking about having a big, hard cock to play with."

Although hearing that turned me on, I still felt awkward. Which Carl must've realised because he took the lead.

"Just like I had last night when I met up with that guy, except his cock wasn't as nice as yours." Carl told me.

"What did you... what did you do?" I asked him, still refraining from touching my cock yet.

"Well he picked me up from the side of the road," Carl explained, "then as he drove I leant over and took his cock into my mouth. I kept bobbing up and down as he drove, tasting his delicious cock."

Oh god, oh fuck, this guy!

"We eventually found an empty car park and in a matter of seconds I was on my knees outside of his cock as I took him down my throat. I was so fucking horny that I was pretty much fucking my own face with his cock! Spit was pouring down my chin!" Carl said.

"And did you... ahem," My mouth felt dry, "did you have sex?"

"Not last night," Carl told me calmly, "but he has fucked me plenty of times before."

Oh god, I wonder what anal is like?

"Are you hard right now?" Carl then bluntly asked me.

I had to cough to prepare myself.

"I am." I admitted.

"Are you still dressed?" Carl asked.

"Yeah." I told him.

"Get completely undressed, I want you naked for me." Carl said, although his voice was high pitched and girly there was a force behind it.

I just did as he said, taking all of my clothes off until I was completely naked on my sofa, I didn't even care that the curtains were wide open.

"Okay, I'm naked." I told him.

"Good, now get that big cock in your hands, but start slow. I don't want you cumming too quickly." Carl said and I felt my breathing go a little heavier.

"Are you naked?" I asked, weakly.

"Oh yeah, I'm just trying to decide which dildo to use." Carl replied.

Oooh fuck! I even let out a loud gasp.

"You like that don't you?" Carl said and I could almost hear his smirk, "you like that I have dildos?"

"I do, I don't know why though." I told him as I slowly stroked his cock.

"Maybe just the thought of your own personal cock slut turns you on." Carl said.

"Maybe." I whispered.

"Do you want to listen as I suck on my dildo?" Carl asked.

"Definitely!" I replied a little to eagerly.

What I heard then had my entire body on fire, but I was only stroking slowly. The sound of him moaning around a fake cock, I could hear him kissing it and then spitting on it.

"Mmmm." He moaned down the phone.

"Oh god." I actually moaned back.

"I wish this was your cock I was sucking on." Carl told me but then I heard him bob back up and down on the dildo.

I didn't even think before I replied, "So do I."

"You want me to suck your dick, don't you?" He asked me.

I'm sure he knew the answer, but he wanted me to say it.

"Yes, I want you to suck my dick." I admitted.

"I'd make you feel things you've never felt before," Carl whispered down the phone, "close your eyes and think about my lips bobbing up and down on your cock."

"Yes... I love that." I moaned, I actually closed my eyes and pictured it.

"Spit on your cock now as you wank." Carl told me and I instantly did it.

"Now," Carl continued, "just imagine my tongue running up and down your shaft, going lower until you feel them press against your balls."

"Oh god." I panted, imaging just that.

"I would stroke your big, hard cock just like last time as I sucked on your balls. You like it when I stroked your cock didn't you?" Carl whispered.

"I did... I don't think I've ever cum that much in my life." I admitted. I didn't think about his answer until he let out a little happy giggle.

"Just wait until you fill my mouth with cum." He told me.

"I can't wait," I moaned and stroked my cock faster, "Harriet's never let me cum in her mouth."

What the fuck. Did I just tell him that?

"She doesn't know what she's missing," Carl replied, "but don't think about her right now, you're mine."

His calming words instantly put me at ease and I continued to wank for him.

"Oh fuck," Carl suddenly moaned pretty loud down the phone, "I've just got the head of this dildo in my asshole."

Fuuckking hell! He's fucking himself as we speak?

"It's so fucking bit," Carl moaned, "similar to yours."

"Does it feel good?" I asked back to him, picturing his small body taking a big dildo.

"So fucking good," He panted, "I'm just pushing it deeper and deeper, letting my ass get used to it before I really fuck myself."

"I wish that was me." I suddenly said but I didn't care.

"Mmm you want to fuck me?" Carl moaned out.

"Yes!" I admitted, "I've never done anal, I'd love to watch your tight, little body as your ass takes my cock!"

"I love a big, hard cock in my ass baby," Carl moaned, "Just imagine watching me straddle you, pushing myself down on your cock."

"Oh god, yes... fucking hell." I moaned as my body twitched.

"Don't cum yet! Stop touching yourself!" Carl shouted.

I felt like I had to do as he asked, plus I didn't want to cum too early and leave him hanging.

"Okay, I've stopped." I panted out to him.

"Good," Carl replied, "I've nearly got the entire dildo in me."

"That's so hot." I told him, although I wasn't touching my cock it constantly twitched.

"You've never been with a guy before?" Carl asked me.

"No, never." I admitted.

"But you seem pretty into me," Carl told me, the last bit coming out as a moan, "even when you first saw me dancing before I joined the company... I was sure you were going to fuck me that night since you were staring at me for so long."

I thought about what he said, that felt like so long ago when I first saw him dancing.

"I don't know," I whispered, "I've never thought about a man like I've thought about you."

"Tell me what you like," Carl almost panted out, "tell me what you like about me as I ride this dildo that I've stuck to the floor!"

Fucking hell! Imagining him riding a dildo made my entire body shake!

"I like... I like your small body, the way you move, the way you touch me." I whispered to him, I couldn't believe what I was actually saying.

"Mmm yes, you want to feel my tight little body?" Carl moaned, I could hear that he was moving and I just imagined him bouncing up and down on that dildo.

"I do, I don't know why," I told him, "there's just something about you."

"I've heard that before" Carl panted back to me, "oh god this dildo is so deep in me."

"Can I touch my cock again?" I asked.

Did I really just ask this 18 year old if I can touch my cock?

"Yes, but don't cum yet," Carl told me, "do you wish it was your cock instead of this dildo in my ass?"

With his permission granted I reached back to my aching cock.

"Yes," I told him, "I want to watch your tight little asshole as you take my cock."

Then I suddenly heard a loud spanking sound.

"You just lie back Daddy, let me ride you like a good little boy." Carl moaned.

"Fuck, yes," I panted and stroked faster, "ride me, show me how tight you are."

"Once you feel my ass a pussy won't be good enough for you." Carl told me and part of me knew he was right.

His moans grew a little louder as I heard him riding the dildo faster and faster.

"Imagine if I was there right now," Carl told me, "you could just sit back and let me enjoy your cock. Watch as I straddle you, aim your head with my tight ass."

"Fuck... I'm picturing it." I told him, stroking faster.

"That's it daddy, let me ride that big cock. Just enjoy your little boys asshole." Carl moaned.

Oh god, this feels so good!

"I won't last much longer." I warned him.

"Me too," Carl moaned, "cum for me Daddy, I want to feel your cock fill my asshole with your hot, thick cu, like a good boy!"

"Fuck... Carl, I'm gonna cum!" I moaned.

My chest heaved up and down as I furiously stroked my cock.

"Cum in me! Fucking cum in your gay little boys ass!!" Carl pretty much shouted.

"Fuuuuuuuuccckkkk!!!" I screamed out and then I felt my chest and stomach start to get covered in hot, thick cum.

"Yeess!" Carl moaned back in a girly voice and I knew he was cumming as well.

Shot after shot of cum erupted from my cock, my entire body twitched and spasmed as my head felt light from a fucking huge orgasm.

"Fucking hell." I panted.

I was still stroking my cock, draining every last drop of cum as I attempted to control my breathing.

"Mmm yes, did you shoot a big load for me?" Carl whispered.

"Yes..." I panted back to him.

How did that feel so fucking good?

But as my orgasm died down, just like last time the realisation of what I had done started to hit me.

The shame, the guilt, what have I done?

I had gone too far that time and I knew it, but what could I do? I just had phone sex with an 18 year old boy who was my employee! I couldn't just hang up on him and act like it never happened.

"Do you need to clean yourself up again?" Carl asked me.

"Erm... yeah." I replied back, what do I do? Or say!

"If only I was there, you could watch me clean it up with my tongue." Carl whispered in the most seductive way. Even though I had just had a huge orgasm my cock twitched at his words.

"I... I should go." I told him, knowing how easily I could fall back into that horny state of mind.

"Okay," Carl told me, "that was great."

"Yeah..." I told him, "T-thanks."

Thanks? Did I really just thank him?

"You're welcome, I'll see you tomorrow." He told me and then I put down the phone.

As I sat there, covered in my own cum. I started to panic over what was going on.

I've got to see him tomorrow, fucking hell what am I doing?!

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,435 Followers
12