Literotica.com
index : membri : evanslily : Biografie

Add to favorites

evanslily
( Clicati pe numele de utilizator pentru a trimite feedback unui membru. )
 BiografieMesaje trimisePreferinteContactare 
Biografia lui evanslily:
Gender: Feminin
Greutate: Mediu(e)
Inaltime: Mediu(e)
Localizare: UK
Orientare: Heterosexual
Interesat De: f
Statut: Atasat(a)
A Fuma: Nu
A Bea: Ocazional
Fetisuri: Nici unul(a)
Animale de companie: Pisica(i)
User Number: 871550
Member Since: July 18, 2007
Ultima Modificare: December 23, 2012
evanslily
Câteva cuvinte de la evanslily:

Hi there, thanks for dropping by!

My stories are now available at Smashwords.com under my new pen name:

** Emma Lilly **

at

http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/LilyEvans

and are available at Amazon.com (again under the name Emma Lilly) here:

amazon.com/author/emmalilly

"Solstice" is currently free to download from Smashwords. :)

=========

**About me**

My user name has nothing to do with Harry Potter. Honestly, it was just an accident! I only realised that Lily Evans was Harry Potter's Mum's maiden name when I started googling and kept finding myself directed to Harry Potter slash... :-/

I have read Harry Potter though, all 7 books :)

*

I'm English (I'd say British, but God only knows what that means these days) so you'll have to forgive me for my English-isms. That means that I'll probably persist in using the word 'knickers' rather than 'panties', even if it does conjure up strange images for my US readers (sorry). Here in the UK, 'panties' are something little girls wear...

Similarly, you'll find the occasional English swear word/colloquialism thrown in too. Quick glossary for you:

git = a contemptible person. Substitute 'bastard', if you like :)

prat = an incompetent or ineffectual person

bloody = as in, 'you're a bloody idiot'. Think, 'you're a fucking idiot'.

tosser = someone who is stupid, annoying, despicable, or just generally unpleasant to have around. Literally: one who masturbates.

bog roll = toilet tissue/paper

get your kit off = remove one's clothes

a load of old tat = a collection of tatty or tasteless articles

If you need me to define any others, just let me know :)

======August 28 2012 update=====

Woohoo! Just finished my 50,000 words Camp Nanowrimo challenge. Story's not quite finished yet, but it's been one hell of a ride!

======August 10 2012 update=====

It had to happen. I've changed my pen name from Lily Evans to (fanfare)

*** Emma Lilly ***

:-)

There are only so many times that you want to be associated with a certain young wizard. Hand on heart, when I picked my pen name, it was because I liked the name Lily and it's what my real name actually means. No other reason!

But the real clincher for changing things was the discovery that there's another Lily Evans on Amazon who also writes erotic fiction for Kindle. She uploaded her first book a few days before I did - in fact, I may have beaten her, had Amazon not taken their time over believing that I was the original author of the stories I was uploading (so far Anything for You and Caught by the Tide). Anyway, I didn't want anyone to get our respective works confused. So...

...if you're looking for me on Amazon, I will shortly be found under my new pen name.

To keep things consistent, I've just re-uploaded my stories to Smashwords under my new name (they're still in the same place though).

Hope it doesn't cause too much confusion!

In other news, my Camp NaNoWriMo effort (that's me committing to writing 50,000 words through the month of August 2012) stands at just over 21,000 words (not bad for day 10, right?) I'm just beginning the fourth chapter. It's a romance (of course) and I have a hero called Alex and a heroine called Sarah. And that's all I'm telling you for now!

The plan is to upload this story when it's done. Wish me luck, LOL!

Lily

-x-

======August 1 2012 update======

Thanks for the emails saying 'do it!'. The epilogue for Anything for You is now up.

Hope you like it (I'm sure you'll let me know if you don't!)

In other news, Caught by the Tide and the now extended version of Anything for You are available as e-books on Amazon.com. I've had a few requests to make Back to the Farm available but that may take longer - it needs quite a lot of work and I'm not sure how much time I can bear to spend with Melissa ;-) But many of you tell me it's your favourite (really??) so I guess I'll have to get to it eventually!

If you've been one of the lovely people who've downloaded AFY from Smashwords.com and now feel rather miffed that the latest version contains the epilogue and your version doesn't - drop me a line and (for a limited time only!) I'll send you a code so you can re-download it for free!

In the meantime, thanks so much for your support!

Lily

-x-

======July 2012 update=====

Hi there! Yes, I'm still around, honestly. I haven't disappeared off the face of the earth. But I've had almost no time lately for doing any writing. :( That needs to change cos I miss it.

All those exams I refer to at the beginnings of chapters led me to a job that rather seems to have taken over my life. It pays well, so I can't complain about that part, but it does mean that by the time I get around to thinking about writing, I'm too tired to put pen to paper (or rather, fingers to keyboard).

I've been working, on and off, on a couple of writing projects but I don't have anything in a finished-enough state to share here just now. Last time I gave you an update, I said I wouldn't post anything until the whole story was complete. That doesn't seem to have worked out so well... Maybe I just need to be brave and upload the first chapter of something and let you wait just like I used to before. It seems I need the impetus of knowing you're all waiting!

I am toying with an epilogue for Anything for You though. Any interest in seeing one? :) Having read back over the story recently, I have to agree with some commenters that it finishes rather abruptly and that it might be nice to know how things turned out... Let me know and maybe I'll deliver!

In case you missed it at the top of my profile, three of my works (Anything for You, Caught by the Tide and Solstice) are available to buy at Smashwords.com. I've kept the prices low cos I know you can read the originals free here - but I've done lots of editing and tidying them up. Do please take a look - you can download portions of them for free!

Find me at: http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/LilyEvans

Thank you so much for all your supportive emails and comments - they really do mean the world to me!

Lily

-x-

 BiografieMesaje trimisePreferinteContactare 
Daca aveti orice probleme cu acest profil, va rugam sa le prezentati webmaster-ului.
Prima Pagina |  Index Povestire |  Webcam-uri |  Jucarii pentru Adulti amp; Materiale Video |  Buletin Informativ