Literotica.com
index : membri : innocent_angel : Biografie

Add to favorites

innocent_angel
( Clicati pe numele de utilizator pentru a trimite feedback unui membru. )
 BiografieMesaje trimisePreferinteContactare 
Biografia lui innocent_angel:
Gender: Feminin
Greutate: Mare
Inaltime: Mediu(e)
Localizare: Alabama
Orientare: Heterosexual
Interesat De: f
Statut: Celibatar(a)
A Fuma: Nu
A Bea: Ocazional
Fetisuri: Life.
Animale de companie: Pisica(i), Câine(i)
User Number: 820913
Member Since: February 26, 2007
Ultima Modificare: March 25, 2014
Câteva cuvinte de la innocent_angel:

~*~*~*~First, I just want to apologize for the recent spam emails you guys may have been getting from me. My yahoo has been compromised and/or forged a couple of times. Please do not click on any links that come from someone claiming to be me.

Second, I've posted the final chapter. Look for it in a couple of days. I do want to thank all of you for your patience and I really hope you enjoy. I will only have this story up for a short time after the final chapter is posted as I'd like to begin working to improve it for publishing. Again, thank you for your support and I hope you enjoy.~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~08.15.2013~Just thought I'd note that this is the 6th anniversary of the beginning of Matt and Camille, and it's complete. Yay. It's, of course, not going to post on the anniversary. It'll be a few days, but at least you know you're gonna read it soon.~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~*~08.14.2013-Sooooo, guess what?

 BiografieMesaje trimisePreferinteContactare 
Daca aveti orice probleme cu acest profil, va rugam sa le prezentati webmaster-ului.
Prima Pagina |  Index Povestire |  Webcam-uri |  Jucarii pentru Adulti amp; Materiale Video |  Buletin Informativ