X-Men: All About Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheEarl
TheEarl
151 Followers

“Jesus Rogue, you look so sexy. You’re making me so fucking horny.” Bobby’s words disintegrated any fear or nervousness that was left and Rogue could feel her control slipping. Every second a new wave of pleasure flooded through her body, tensing all of her muscles and making her knees go weak, each one building higher than the last. Rogue started to pant, her breathing getting ragged as she whimpered, uncontrollable moans emanating from her mouth. “Oh God Bobby. Oh… oh… oh God.”

She looked over at Bobby, whose stroking had become ever more frantic with her cries. He stiffened, every muscle in his body locking as he came, white bolts of silk exploding from him as he gave in to the feelings consuming him. The sight seemed to increase Rogue’s feeling’s tenfold and she closed her eyes as the waves overwhelmed her.

Rogue felt her entire body convulse with ecstasy, her orgasm rushing through her like a tsunami. She cried out, a wail of ecstasy slipping from her mouth as every muscle became weak and she collapsed into a heap on the floor.

They listened to each other’s slowing breathing for a couple of minutes. Rogue would have liked nothing better than to crawl onto the bed with Bobby, but she couldn’t risk touching him. She smiled, thinking about what she’d done, her entire body still heaving with the force of her orgasm. Not everything was about touch.

Remember to vote and to send feedback.

TheEarl
TheEarl
151 Followers
12