Me, My Slutwife & Brian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***[Smiling that my sexy wife was enjoying herself with another man's larger penis, I took some food into the basement and passed the time watching cable. I went to check a couple of times to see if he'd left, but even after two hours, that door was still shut.]***

***[Maybe three or three and a half hours had passed and I went up, and the door was open but the room empty. I found my hot wife naked on our marital bed, napping, she was a mess -- cum on her matted hair, juices all over her tummy, thighs and pussy, her eyeliner washed in streams past the corners of her slanted brown eyes. But I was taken aback by her cunt -- shaved, glistening wet, drenched. And smelly. I crawled over her slumbering frame, sticking my nose to her twat, just smelling it. Fuck, I could smell her but also the presence of Patrick's awesome penis. Wads of gooey cum dripped out. It was filling her hole.]***

***[I took a deep, deep breath, enjoying the fruits of my wife's very pleasurable afternoon and early evening. That smell meant my wife had awesome sex and loved it. She had this quaint, soft smile on her face as she slept; forever, I will link in my memory the hot nasty smell of male cum in her cunt with that smile, knowing its what she really, really loves.]***

Watching me smell her filled, fucked pussy, Kitty loved the positive, adoring reaction she saw on my face. "Mmm, David," she purred, grinning, taking one of her hands to softly rub her stiff nipple, "he was really fucking big, I haven't had a good fuck like that since -- shit, last week or something -- I've only been with you and Joe this week." Joe was one of her two very steady boyfriends, he drives down from another state on weekends to spend time with her. He's single and not much better looking than me, nor is his cock all that much bigger, but Kitty and Joe really hit it off and she loves spending time with her. He can make her laugh for ages; it's a quality she really admires in a man, probably the main reason she married me. Well, that plus the fact I let her fuck any guy she wants. None of her boyfriends would be interested in this kind of a relationship.

Kitty wasn't done telling me about the fun she had with Brian. "It felt sooo good, deep in me, he fucked me on top of me, doggy, me on top -- he came in me like two times, I think I had like four or five orgasms, I don't know, I lost count." She dutifully smiled, giving me the hardcore stats of her latest fuck, as she might do after most dates.

My cock wouldn't wait until later. Kneeling in front of her, I opened my pants and took out my very hard six inches. Not huge, I know, but it's still hard -- and it can fuck her over an hour without stopping, so I suppose what I don't have in quality I'll pretend to have in quantity. "You look fucking gorgeous, my love," I moaned, gazing at my beautiful Asian wife, her naked body spread open, her fucked cunt dripping with juices. "I'm sooo glad you had a great time -- I'm just sorry he doesn't live close enough for you to fuck him."

"Mmmm!" She closed her eyes, relaxing, allowing me to study her while I masturbated. Then, with a devilish grin, she looked at me and truly blushed. "Umm, David?"

"Huh?" I was beating my meat, slowly, looking at her fucked married vagina.

She had something to ask, but she was shy. This happened sometimes. "David, would you mind -- can you take a week off of work, and let's go down to the Shore, 'cause Brian said he could get out of work most days for a couple of hours, and maybe for a full day, and fuck me in a motel room?" Then, with more vigor, she added: "I'd really, really love it."

Kitty knew the drill. She pulled her knees back, farther, wide open, then reached forward with her hands in the air, beckoning me. I did as she wanted, leaning forward myself, allowing her to cup my head in her palms. My slutty Asian wife guided my face forward, over her pussy, placing my mouth on her cum-filled vagina. "David, ohhh," she moaned, "please, please, can we -- I loved fucking him, he and I really hit it off, I sooo gotta get fucked by his big, huge cock more -- don't you want that, please, it would make me sooo happy!"

***[Her words made me instantly recall an earlier time she begged me for something. Ever since I met her online, we'd shared fantasies about swinging -- you know, hooking up with another couple so she could fuck the other guy while I fuck the other girl. I don't need to fuck other women to be happy -- Kitty was way prettier and sexier than any female I'd ever been friends with, why would I want some else -- but the idea of all of that sex going on between almost total strangers was a real turn-on for both of us.]***

***[So when she left her husband to move in with me, we started looking around for swinging couples in the area. We also talked about it during or after sex and both were getting very, very aroused at doing it. Not that long ago, couple of months or so, we found this one couple, a white guy in his 30s with a nice fat cock who was married to a curvy, midsized 20-something Latina with hot tits and a pretty face. Kitty and I exchanged emails with them and even sent our pictures, the first result was positive, and we set up a date. Shit, Kitty and I were so horny for it, the wait for that evening was insane.]***

***[We met Alex and Selena at a restaurant, and, well, it was like driving into a brick wall. Oh, Kitty loved Alex, and Alex couldn't wait to get his paws on my hot Asian wife. I found Selena very pretty and sweet. Problem was, Selena couldn't stomach me. Even though she'd seen my picture, she didn't want to get naked with me, period. Too old, too fat, too balding, too not-cute, too wears-glasses, too probably-doesn't-even-have-a-big-dick. Couldn't disagree with her on any of that. So the dinner date ended as dinner ended. Kitty was disappointed, and she was pretty fucking mad at Selena for putting me through that. I got great sex from Kitty, I must add, as a result.]***

***[But then like two or three days later, Kitty jumped me when I got home from work. "David," she asked, wearing some slutty lingerie and backing me to a wall while fondling my cock in my pants, "please, please you'll say yes -- I really, really want something, and I'll, like, totally love you for making me happy?" I had to say yes before I knew what the question was. She had gotten an email from Alex and Selena somewhat apologizing and indirectly leaving open the opportunity for a hook up -- if Kitty brought someone else.]***

***[So that Friday evening, Kitty took her boyfriend Kent to Alex and Selena's house and spent the night having sex with Alex, while Kent got to screw Selena. I also surmised the next day, from Kitty's blushing smile, that Kitty and Selena did some girl/girl stuff too. She really was thrilled with that date, and she knew that I'd let her get what she wanted, if it involved great sex with big dicks.]***

As I was on my knees bent over her naked body, her knees opened while she laid back more flat on our sofa, her hand on my head pressed my mouth downward. The odor of his cum and her pussy filled my nostrils. Automatically, my cock raging on fire, I opened my mouth and started to lick off her sore pussylips. My wife moaned, but pulled her knees back even farther. She allowed her husband to lick clean the flavors from her cuntlips and thighs, and I even licked down to her asshole and cleaned it off too, making my nasty wife grunt; then, moving north again, I lapped up to her twat, not sure how sore it was. She moaned, "Ohh, yeah baby -- do it!" and I did as I wanted.

I slipped my tongue hard into her sloppy-wet, stretched-open pussy, tasting the sperm inside. It's disgusting, but knowing another man's huge bone squirted it inside her, really turns me on. Kitty wanted me to have it, didn't she? She kept her sore body spread back and open, letting me drive my tongue into that wet filled twat, scooping and sucking sperm and her juices, pulling the fluids into my mouth, swallowing, then going back for more. And more and more.

Kitty wants my happiness too. She pulled me up to my feet, and had me crawl over her body -- after I disrobed myself -- and allowed me to stick my rigid, short erection into her mouth. She closed her eyes and greedily sucked my penis deep, all the way inside, until I couldn't hold back the orgasm that I'd been containing for about two hours. I can last a lot longer, but not under these conditions. I squirted my orgasm into my wife's throat, and she swallowed it all.

We kissed, my mouth tasting of Brian's sperm, and hers of my cum. Ironic, isn't it.

"Sure, we can go," I finally answered of her query about a trip, "but, you have to make Brian promise -- I get to watch, at least once!"

"Honey," my lovely wife responded, kissing me and cuddling into my arms, "if you let me fuck Brian again, I'll let you watch every time!"

***[Her words immediately reminded me of the first few months she and I lived together, in our old apartment. She'd started having fuckdates with men from online. One of them, Tim, really seemed to impress her; she would become giddy with excitement for a day or two before them, and when she returned, the smile on her face was tantalizing. At first she was shy to explain what in particular she liked about him, but then she admitted to me she didn't want to offend me. "His cock," she finally told me, having a coffee sitting at our kitchen table, "is fucking awesome -- it's big and thick, and he makes me cum like, I mean, hardly anyone can." I might have responded that I wouldn't mind watching, but Tim didn't know Kitty was allowed to fuck around on her then-boyfriend and would-be hubby, moi. Kitty was resistant to videotaping her sex with Tim, too.]***

***[But I was desperate to see what really made my wife happy. I larded up a romantic, get-away weekend with a shopping spree, a Bed-and-Breakfast stay, an expensive dinner and show downtown, and several bunches of roses and flowers through the weekend. At the end of it she said I'd been so sweet, what could she do to make up for it? And I told her what I wanted; and my loving wife gave it to me.]***

***[A couple days later, I hid in our master bedroom's large closet, and watched while Tim gave her a massive fucking on our bed. His cock was, definitely, really beautiful. It was maybe 7 inches, not really the longest thing ever, but it was so fucking thick it looked like an oversized soda can. Plus, the guy could use it; he had it hard for about three hours or so that afternoon, and had like five orgasms during that time. My sexy wife was in total lust, as you can expect, she probably had twenty orgasms or more before I lost count -- hard to tell exactly when she had them -- and had been screaming so loud for so long, she became hoarse, and was crying at the end of the fucking, but in a good way.]***

***[After Tim left to go home to his wifey, I thanked Kitty profusely for letting me watch her get laid so wonderfully, telling her that "I loved that fuck you got!" Kitty, lying in bed with cum dripping over her smallish tits and streaming out of her cunt and asshole, giggled and said, "That makes two of us!"]***

So to me, her offer was a pretty good deal -- she satisfies her pussy's intense craving for huge cock, and I get to watch my beautiful, petite wife having a great time. What more could a loving husband want?