Kim's Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,785 Followers

"I love you too." I replied.

Kim leaned into me and her lips met mine. They were supple and wet as she pressed them to my mouth. Then seconds later she pulled away.

"Sorry." she murmured, then ran upstairs.

As I listened to the sound of my sister running up the steps my mind reeled. So much had seemed to have happened in the past few days that it was hard for me to digest it all. Kim's kiss, as exhilarating as I found it, was unexpected. I waited a while then went up to her room. The door was ajar and I knocked lightly.

"Kim, can I come in?"

The door opened a bit more as I knocked and I peeked inside. Kim was lying face down on the bed, clutching her pillow. She turned towards me but never spoke.

"Can I come in?" I repeated.

Kim sat up on the edge of the bed and nodded. She pulled her hair out of her face and wiped her eyes. I sat down next to her, not knowing quite what to say. We looked at each other and she leaned towards me. I put an arm around her shoulders and gave them a gentle squeeze.

"It will all work out." I eventually said, rubbing her right arm.

"I know. I just feel so lost right now." Kim said in a shaky voice.

"That's understandable."

"Plus you may be stuck with me for longer than you bargained for." she said, sounding apologetic.

"Lucky me." I said, trying to lighten the mood.

Kim smiled at me through her tears. "You don't mind?"

I gave my head a brisk shake. "No, of course not. I love having you around."

"Thanks, Mike. I don't know what I'd do without you right now."

Kim was still leaning against me, only now her hand was on my thigh just above my knee. My cock stiffened. Kim's head was lowered and I saw a smile appear on her face.

"I can tell you like having me around too, little brother." she said in a sultry voice, running her fingertips up and down my thigh.

"Sorry... it's got a mind of it's own sometimes." I replied.

"I like how it thinks." Kim replied.

"You haven't eaten yet. How about I make you something?" I offered, hoping to change the subject.

"Maybe I'll have some of that leftover pizza," Kim said "I want to wash my face first. I'll be down in a while."

"Okay." I said then left to give her some time alone.

I went down to the kitchen and heated a slice of pizza in the microwave. I was having that and a glass of soda when Kim walked in. I did a double-take when I saw her because she was wearing the same skirt and top with the mesh she had been wearing the day before.

She must have found my reaction funny because she let out a slight laugh and shook her head. "I thought I'd put this back on. Maybe it will cheer me up."

I refrained from making a wisecrack. "There's more pizza in the fridge." I told her.

Kim heated a slice for herself and sat adjacent to me at the table. "Do you have plans for today?" she asked.

I shook my head because my mouth was full of pizza.

"You have to return that movie though," she said "how about we walk down there later?"

"I can drive." I reminded her.

"I know. Don't be so lazy, Mike. A walk will do us both good. Besides, it's a nice day." she said.

"Okay... okay," I said, still chewing on a piece of crust "once I finish this we'll go."

It was a nice day, and I enjoyed the walk with Kim. She saw several movies at the store that appealed to her and let me pick one. After reading the synopsis on the case I chose another comedy for us to watch. I thought it might cheer her up.

I wasn't accustomed to walking so far, and once we returned home I immediately sat down on the porch step to catch my breath. Kim stood on the step below laughing at me.

"You're out of shape, little brother," she said as she sat down next to me "I should start making you walk with me every morning."

"Are you trying to kill me?" I joked, finally catching my breath.

Kim laughed and picked up the DVD case. "This looks like it will be funny." she said as she read.

"Yeah... I thought it would do you good to laugh."

"Thanks." she said, giving me a warm smile.

I nodded and marvelled at how pretty my sister looked, despite how upset she had been earlier. Her hair shimmered in the sun and her smile was inviting.

"I need something to drink. Do you want a beer?" I said as I got up and opened the door.

"Do you have any Pepsi?" she asked.

"Sure."

I brought Kim a glass of Pepsi and one for myself and we sat for a while on the porch.

"Let's go sit on the bench." she suggested.

"Okay." I said, but she was already on her way.

Kim sat to my right on the bench sipping her Pepsi. She brought her left foot up and rested it on the wooden seat. I noticed how her short skirt slid up her thigh. I ran my eyes from her knee all the way up her exposed leg. Kim leaned her leg on mine and smiled.

"Do my legs look okay?"

"Oh yeah..." I said, grinning.

Kim took my hand and placed it just above her knee. Then she hugged my arm and leaned into me.

"Go ahead, you can feel it." she said, her breath washing over my cheek.

Slowly I glided my hand up the inside of my sister's thigh. Her skin was soft and warm. As my fingers crept up I couldn't resist squeezing slightly, feeling her flesh mold to my hand. When the back of my hand encountered her skirt I concluded I had better not move it up any higher and stopped. Kim was still holding my arm and her breasts were firmly pressed to it and my side. The mixture of sensations were driving me crazy. Kim and I remained like that for close to half an hour in silence. The only sound was of the water washing against the shore and some seagulls overhead.

"This bench gets hard on the butt after a while." Kim complained as she twisted about.

I removed my hand from her and watched as she stood up, rubbing her ass. I laughed, then Kim caught sight of where my eyes were and backed up towards me, bending over slightly.

"Go ahead, you know you want to..." she taunted.

I gave my sister's ass a quick squeeze, then a slap.

"Ouch!" she shouted and frowned.

I laughed.

Without saying another word Kim landed on my lap and wrapped her arm around my shoulder. She leaned on me and my eyes instantly went to her chest in front of me. Kim looked down.

"Oh... I thought for a minute there that the mesh was over my tits again."

"No, I'm afraid not." I laughed.

Kim looked at me and smiled, then tugged at her top -- drawing it upwards until her breasts were covered by the mesh.

"Better?" she asked.

I stared at my sister's breasts through the black mesh. They hung down slightly towards her stomach and moved slightly as she wiggled on my lap. Her dark nipples were thick and hard, perfect for sucking on I thought.

"God, you've got nice tits." I marvelled, by eyes not leaving them for a moment.

"Thanks." Kim chirped.

I could see a ridge of black clouds approaching out over the bay. The wind had suddenly picked up and I was beginning to find it chilly. Kim must find it cold too I thought.

"It looks like it's going to rain." I commented as I looked upwards.

Kim looked at the dark clouds approaching. "Yeah... we should get in. It's getting cold anyway."

Kim closed the door behind her joined me in the kitchen. "It was getting cold out there. It's good to be back inside." she said as she rubbed her bare arms.

I walked over to my sister and ran my hands up her arms then pulled her to me. We exchanged smiles then she put her arms around my waist and rested her head on my chest. She slid her thigh between my legs and pressed it to my crotch. Soon my cock began to swell. Once she felt my erection she began to rub her leg over it, swaying her hips to rub herself against me.

"My horny little brother doesn't feel so little afterall." she cooed in my ear.

I cleared my throat, but never replied.

Rain began splattering on the window and in the distance there was the rumble of thunder. I looked over Kim's shoulder to the kitchen window and saw that the sky had turned dark.

"Looks like we're getting a storm."

"I love the rain," Kim said "it's sexy."

In the distance there was the rumble of thunder and the rain started to come down harder. It was beating against the windows and I could see an acacia tree in the yard swaying in the wind.

"Would you think it rude of me if I took a nap?" Kim asked.

"No, of course not." I told her.

"Good. Thanks," she replied with a relieved smile "I hardly slept at all last night. I was so worried about facing Ron today."

I nodded, noticing that my sister did look tired.

"Wake me up in about an hour, okay?" Kim asked, then kissed my cheek and went upstairs.

I made myself something to eat them went up to my room to check my e-mail and kill some time online until it was time to wake Kim. A little over an hour later I knocked lightly on her door. I pushed it open and saw her lying on the bed. She was on her side and her hair was covering part of her face. Slowly I approached her and she woke with a smile. She rolled over and looked up at me.

"You said to wake you in an hour..."

"I must have been really tired. I was out like a light." she said.

I sat down on the bed next to Kim. She stretched and yawned and I watched as her top slid up her body. She gave me a knowing smile but never pulled it down. The rain had let-up some and had eased to a light shower.

"How about I take you out to dinner tonight." I suggested.

Kim sat up and smirked. "Are you asking me out?"

"I guess I am." I replied after thinking about it a moment.

"In that case, I'd love to go out with you tonight!"

I gave my sister a pleased smile and checked my watch. "How about in an hour or so then?"

"Sure. Give me time to get ready though," she said "I want to have a shower and change."

"Okay. Take your time. I'll be downstairs."

I went to my room to find a shirt and tie to wear, then changed my pants and went downstairs. I sat in front of the television passing the time while Kim got ready. When I heard her coming down the stairs I got up from the couch and turned to see her. My pulse quickened and I was unable to hold back a smile when I saw her. She looked radiant. Kim was wearing a dark blue dress and high heels. Her hair was in a French braid and she was wearing a hint of lipstick and eyeliner.

"Do I look okay?" she asked, sounding nervous.

"You look beautiful!" I exclaimed.

Kim let out a shy giggle and kissed my cheek lightly.

"Ready to go?"

"If you are." she told me.

It had been a long time since I had been on a date, but dinner with my sister that evening sure felt like one. I decided to take her to an Italian restaurant I go to occasionally. We were lead to a table towards the back that had a candle and a small bouquet of flowers on it. Kim seemed as shy and nervous as I was, but eventually we got past that and soon we were laughing and talking while we ate.

"Thanks, Mike," Kim said as she clutched my arm later as we walked to my car "that did me a lot of good. I needed to get out for a while."

"I thought so. I'm glad you enjoyed it." I replied.

Once we got home Kim followed me into the livingroom. She kicked her shoes off and pushed them aside then leaned back on the sofa. I sat down next to her.

"It feels good to get out of those shoes. They look good, but they hurt like hell."

I laughed as Kim leaned against me. I put my arm around her and pulled her to me. Her left hand fell on my thigh and she began to slowly rub it, making me hard. She smiled, watching my hard cock fill out my pants and grazed her fingers over it.

"I'm going to go get changed. I shouldn't be too long." she said.

"Okay." I replied but she was already dashing towards the stairs.

I turned the television on and waited for Kim to return. My cock was twitching as I tried to imagine what she might be wearing when she returned, and what might happen that night. About a half hour later I heard her calling to me from upstairs and I quickly went up to her bedroom.

When I entered Kim's room she was standing beside the bed wearing her wedding dress. She looked even more stunning than earlier. But her choice of attire was what shocked and surprised me. Her dress was a shimmering white with a plunging neckline, trimmed with lace and pearls around the bodice. She was wearing white stockings, but no shoes.

"I want to have some happy memories to associate with this dress." she told me.

I walked over to her and she reached out, pulling me closer. Her wet lips brushed over mine, then trailed down my neck as she stroked my back. She reached for my necktie and pulled it off, then began unbuttoning my shirt. She pulled it open and ran her hands over my bare chest then reached for my belt. As she kissed my chest and flicked her tongue over my nipples she unzipped my pants and slid her hand inside my boxers. Her fingers ran down the length of my cock and she gave it a squeeze, making it thicken even more.

"Take my dress off." she whispered as she turned around.

My hands trembled as I undid the hook at the top then unzipped my sister's wedding dress. I could see her white bra strap and her bare back. I ran my hand over her and she turned around then pulled it off of her shoulders.

As Kim slid her dress down to reveal her body to me I saw that she was wearing a white lace bra that pushed her breasts upwards. I ran my hand over one of them as she pulled away with a teasing smile.

"Get those pants off." she told me, staring down at my cock pushing out from them.

I sat on the edge of the bed and quickly finished getting undressed while Kim watched. Then I reached up and pulled her dress down the rest of the way. She stepped out of it and joined me on the bed. She was wearing thigh-high stockings and I slid my hand up her leg and pulled one, then the other, off. She slid back and laid down beside me and I knelt between her open thighs. As I tugged at her white panties she lifted up from the bed.

My sister was now lying before me completely naked. She bent her legs and parted them with a smile. Her pussy was neatly trimmed and I could see her moist lips parted slightly, ready for me. Kim reached out and grabbed my hips, pulling me to her. My cock was pointing towards her wet pussy. She moaned and dug her fingers into my shoulders as I pushed the head of my cock in her. She was tight and hot. As I thrust deeper she gripped me. Kim wrapped her legs around my lower back and pushed up to meet my pumping cock.

"Oh god, Mike, deeper. I've wanted this for so long." she moaned in my ear.

I could hear the sound of my cock pumping in and out of my sister's dripping pussy. Her breasts quivered as I pumped harder, pushing her into the bed with each thrust. She reached down between us and rubbed her clit as my cock pistoned in and out of her. Soon her breathing became ragged and her moans were louder. I felt myself getting close too.

"Cum on me," she urged in a hoarse voice "I want your cum all over my tits."

I pulled out and straddled my sister's body. She reached up and wrapped her hand around my slick cock as she continued to play with her clit. Soon she let out a loud moan and gripped me harder, lifting up towards me and clenching her eyes shut. The sight of Kim in ecstasy was too much for me. I shot one, then another, stream of hot cum towards her. It splashed over her breasts and ran down her dusky nipples, making them glisten. Once she had caught her breath Kim let go of my cock and I collapsed on the bed next to her.

Kim smiled and rolled over towards me. I reached over and smeared some of my cum around her right nipple, feeling it all slippery and hard. Kim held her breast in her hand and brought her nipple up towards her mouth. Her tongue darted out and she swirled it around her nipple, tasting my cum.

"I should have gotten you to cum in my mouth." she said, licking her lips.

I pulled a blanket up over us and cuddled up next to her. She draped an arm over me and gave me a quick kiss. The rain had started again and she looked over my shoulder at the window.

"Don't leave me. Stay here with me tonight, Mike."

I kissed her forehead and ran my hand down her back. "Tonight, and every night."

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,785 Followers