Evelyn, the Electrician

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head.

"I didn't ask you to dinner because I felt sorry for you. I asked you because I like you, and yes, I'd like to do this again next Saturday if you're free. Do you like Italian? I know of a couple places with great Italian food."

}|{

It was easy to keep our relationship professional on the construction site. I was still the engineer and Evelyn was still an electrician. I did notice that she always smiled a funny smile when I found where she was working. I suppose that's because I started smiling as soon as I found the electrician with a ponytail sticking out the back of her ball cap.

It was harder to treat those Saturday dinners as just friendly though. I was starting to look forward to the next Saturday by Sunday night. I'd plan where we were going to eat and after the third dinner, I started planning what we'd do afterwards.

We didn't stay out very late the first couple times because once she got home, Evelyn had to go pick up her daughter from her mother's house. Still, we were able to get in a movie about once a month.

I think it was after the third movie, a romantic comedy that was OK, but not really up to what I like, that Evelyn slipped her hand in mine as we were walking back to where I'd parked my car. That was the first time she'd actually touched me on purpose. I squeezed her hand gently and then asked her what that was all about.

Evelyn just shrugged.

"I just felt like doing it. It was probably the movie. Didn't you see how she really loved the guy but she didn't know how to tell him? All she could think of to do was have him hold her hand."

"So, are you telling me something, Evelyn."

Evelyn squeezed my hand a little.

"Maybe, unless you don't want to hear that."

That was when I stopped, took Evelyn in my arms and kissed her. It was just a short kiss, but I sure felt something. Evidently Evelyn did too, because when I eased away and looked at her, she had her eyes closed and her lips were still open a little.

I kissed her again and then said, "Now do you think I don't want to hear what you're telling me?"

Evelyn opened her eyes then and put her arms around my neck. I felt her breasts pressing into my chest, and her voice was soft and sexy when she answered me.

"No, I don't think that now. What I think is that I need to call Mom and ask her if Theresa can spend the night with her."

I could see Evelyn's face in the light from the parking lot and she was smiling. I gave her a little hug.

"Evelyn, are you saying what I think you're saying."

Evelyn raised up on her tiptoes, put her cheek against mine, and whispered, "I am unless you don't want me to say that."

I listened in on Evelyn's phone call to her mother as I drove back to her apartment, and although I only got one side of the conversation, it wasn't hard to figure out.

"Hi Mom. How's Theresa doing?

"She's asleep already?"

"No that's not a problem at all. In fact, Mom, would it be all right if Theresa spent the night with you? I'll pick her up tomorrow morning about eight."

"Mom, you should know why because I told you about Mark."

"Mom, I'm twenty-three and I've been married. Don't you think I know that?"

"Well, don't worry. I never stopped them just in case I met a guy I really liked."

"Yes, I'll tell you all about it when I pick up Theresa. Thanks so much, Mom."

Evelyn tapped her cell phone and then said, "Mom will keep Theresa until noon tomorrow so we have until about eleven."

She stroked a finger down my chest then.

"Think we can figure out what to do with all that time?"

It didn't take much figuring out. Evelyn let us into her apartment, kicked off her heels, and then put her arms around my neck again.

"I've thought about this a lot, Mark. I hope you're not disappointed because I'm not really very sexy."

I cupped her hips and squeezed gently.

"I think you should let me be the judge of that. So far, you're doing great."

She shivered when I squeezed her hips again.

"You haven't seen me naked yet."

"Well, let's get you that way then."

Evelyn took my hand and led me from her living room to her bedroom, and once we were inside, she reached down, grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it over her head. It was erotic when I saw the lace tops of her stockings. It got a lot more erotic when I saw the black thong panties she was wearing. From there, I watched that dress uncover her belly, then her bra and then Evelyn's face when the dress was all the way off.

Evelyn tossed it in a chair and then looked at me.

"See, I'm not very sexy."

I kicked off my shoes, unbuttoned my shirt and took it off, and then unbuckled and unzipped my pants and let them drop to the floor.

"Evelyn, if you look at what you're doing to me, I think you'll see that you're way more sexy than you think you are."

She put her arms around my neck when I kissed her again, and then held her breasts against my chest while I unhooked her bra. When she felt the band fall to her sides, she eased away from me, let the bra slip down her arms, and then pressed her bare breasts into my chest. She sighed then.

"I still don't think I'm sexy, but I really like how this feels."

I stroked down the sides of her breasts, then down to her hips so I could take off her thong panty. When I had it pulled down below her hips, Evelyn spread her thighs until the thong fell to her knees, then closed them and let the thong fall to the floor. When she stepped out of the thong, she hooked her thumbs in the waistband of my underwear, pulled it out far enough to clear my stiff cock, and then let go of the waistband and pulled her body into mine again.

I felt coarse hair on my thigh and then on my cock when Evelyn raised up on her tiptoes to kiss me. This time, she didn't wait. Her tongue licked my upper lip and then slipped in when I opened my mouth. I felt Evelyn push her mound into my cock tighter at the same time a strong tingle ran down my spine.

When Evelyn eased back, she whispered, "I'll bet this would feel even better on the bed."

In the light of the table lamp beside the bed, I saw that Evelyn was right about how she looked, but she was also wrong. Her breasts weren't huge and the right one was a little bigger than the left. Her hips were pretty wide and her belly stuck out more than a movie star's. There were a few stretch marks on her belly too. She wasn't a woman who was ever going to be picked for a Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue.

What Evelyn was wrong about was she was a real woman. Most men like to look at slender model types with big breasts, but they know they're not really real. They're airbrushed or digitally modified to make them look like they do. They're also out of reach for the average guy. What the average guy really wants is a woman he'd meet somewhere who looked pretty good and after enough time, would be agreeable to being more than just a date. That's what I saw in Evelyn.

I lay down beside her, and put my right hand on her side.

"I don't know what you like, so if I do something you don't like, just tell me."

Evelyn didn't say anything. She just stroked down my belly until she found my stiff cock, closed her soft hand around it, and then stroked it gently a couple times.

I didn't find anything Evelyn didn't like, but I found a whole bunch of things she did. Only one thing didn't come out as planned. Evelyn sort of purred when I stroked down her back and then over the swell of her hips. When I ran a fingertip down between her hips, Evelyn clenched them together and giggled.

"Sorry, that tickles."

I moved my hand back to her hip.

"Do you have any other ticklish places."

She giggled again.

"I don't know. You'll have to find out for yourself."

Evelyn didn't giggle again, but she wasn't quiet either. She liked it when I stroked the side of her left breast and she caught her breath when I stroked a fingertip around her nipple. After that, she put her hand on the back of my head and gently pulled my face to her breast. When I closed my lips around that same nipple, she sucked in a breath and then let it out in a quiet little moan.

Most women I'd been with were pretty passive where sex was concerned. They seemed happy to let me excite them until they were ready and then sort of hint at that by spreading their thighs apart and then trying to pull me between them. Evelyn wasn't passive at all.

The hand on my cock kept lightly stroking just enough to keep me rock hard but no so much that I was in danger or cumming. She seemed to know when to stop.

She slipped her other hand and arm over my neck and was either guiding my face to her breasts or to her lips so she could kiss me. She seemed to like kissing a lot, and I enjoyed those kisses a lot too. A kiss on the lips can be arousing. An open-mouth, tongue-searching kiss from an obviously excited woman is something that to this day I can't really describe. It's a feeling that sets every nerve in my body to tingling in anticipation of what's going to happen.

Evelyn did give me a hint as to how she was feeling. It was during one of those tongue-tangling kisses that I felt her pull my hand down over her mound. I felt crinkley hair and as I moved my hand lower, I felt soft, puffy lips. When I gently rubbed them, Evelyn moaned into my mouth, and then started stroking my cock again.

I'm not sure how long we lay there together, Evelyn keeping my cock stiff and I using a finger to stroke inside her and then out and up over her rippled inner lips to her clit. All I know is the more I did that, the more Evelyn kissed me and the more she moaned and the wetter she got. It was when she started pushing back over my finger I thought she was probably ready.

She didn't wait for me to ask her. She just pulled her lips from mine, nuzzled my cheek, and then whispered, "Mark, I want you. I want you now."

Evelyn let go of my cock when I raised up. She spread her thighs wide and then pulled her feet up against her hips as I was kneeling between her spread thighs. I moved my cock head between her warm, wet, slippery lips a couple times and then moved it down to her entrance. When I pushed in, Evelyn moved her body up a little, and then sighed.

"Oh God. It's been so long."

I pulled back out as soon as I felt a little resistance and then pushed back in. As my cock slipped inside Evelyn about half way, she moaned and then wiggled her hips a little. When she did that, all I felt was wet warmth that surrounded my cock as it sank into Evelyn all the way.

She put her hands on my ass and held me there for a couple seconds, sighed again, and then stroked up my back. I pulled back out almost all the way, and then started slowly stroking my cock in and out.

Evelyn was short enough I couldn't really reach her nipples with my mouth until she used her hands to lift her breasts up toward her face. I sucked on first one and then the other, and each time I did, I'd feel Evelyn catch her breath and then rock her body up into my stroking cock. For a while, that's what happened, though I started to feel something tightening around my cock every time I pinched her nipple between my lips.

That all changed a little later. I was stroking my cock in when Evelyn let her breasts fall back down on her chest, sucked in a deep breath and then held it as she started to lift herself up into me. When my cock bottomed out inside her, she shuddered a little and then eased back down onto the bed. When I pulled out, she let out that breath and put her hands on my back.

On my next stroke, Evelyn did the same thing except this time she raised herself up a little higher and I felt her fingernails pressing into my back. She quickly dropped back down on the bed, then shuddered when I eased my cock back out of her.

That was taking me over the edge fast, and I couldn't help but ram my cock back inside her. This time, Evelyn dropped her hands to the bed and clawed up a handful of the sheet, then shrieked and jerked her body up. She hung there for about a second or so before I felt her thighs start to shake. I pulled out and she fell back to the bed, but as soon as I pushed my cock back inside her, Evelyn gasped, then made a little cry and started jerking her body up and down over my cock.

I couldn't hold out any longer and started trying to keep up with her jerking movements, but that only made those jerks faster. When Evelyn squeezed me between her thighs, I let the first spurt race out of my cock to splash inside Evelyn's rippling passage.

Evelyn held her body up off the bed while I pumped in and out three more times. Her thighs kept quivering as she squeezed me between them, and she kept making little mewing cries in between her panting breaths.

When she stopped shaking a little and then eased back down on the bed, she pulled me down with her and buried her face between my cheek and shoulder. She didn't say anything, but I felt little contractions around my cock.

When my cock softened enough it slipped out of her, Evelyn giggled again.

"Put that back. I like it where it was."

I chuckled.

"Well, I like it where it was too, but it's gonna be a while before it gets stiff enough, so you'll have to wait."

Evelyn did wait, but she was busy the whole time. At first it was just kissing me and then whispering things like she loved making love with me and didn't want to ever stop. When she felt my cock start to twitch back to life, she whispered, "I think he's waking up again".

I felt her hand slide down between us, circle my cock head with a finger tip and then heard a whispered, "Oh yeah, he's waking up. Now put it back and let's go back to where we left off."

Where we left off was Evelyn shaking out an orgasm so I wasn't sure how to go back to that point. As it was, I didn't have to think much. As soon as my cock got a little stiffer, Evelyn pulled it gently until my cock head was between her lips and then raised her body up a little. She was so slippery, my cock slipped inside her with almost no resistance.

Evelyn sighed then, put her hands on my ass, and started rocking her body up and down over my cock. The end came quicker for her this time, but it was just as fantastic. When I came it was because Evelyn was writhing under me and it was impossible to hold back any more. She kept moving up and down and from side to side until my cock slipped out again, then giggled.

"I think I wore you out."

"Yeah, pretty much. It was fantastic though."

Evelyn stroked my back.

"You're just saying that to make me feel good, aren't you?"

I kissed her then, just a short kiss, and then smiled.

"No. I'm saying that because I'm pretty sure I'll never be satisfied unless I'm with you."

Evelyn stroked my cheek then.

"We can't make love all the time. What about the rest of the time?"

"Well, we'll figure something out. I just know I don't think I can give you up."

"Are you saying what it sounds like you're saying?"

"Unless you don't want me to say that, I am."

}|{

It was easy to figure out what to do with the extra time because we didn't do anything but have weekend dates until the building was finished. It just worked out better that way. We were both busy and there was another person who had to be considered. I wasn't sure what Theresa would think about sharing her mother with a man.

It was another month before I met Theresa for the first time. Evelyn and I had spent Saturday night together and I drove her to her mother's house to pick up Theresa on Sunday morning.

The first thing I noticed about Theresa was she had her mother's red hair. The second thing I noticed happened when Evelyn introduced me.

"Theresa, this is Mister Wright. He's my friend and he wanted to meet you."

What I saw in Theresa's eyes was the same look I'd seen in Evelyn's eyes the first day we'd met. It was sort of, "I'm going to be nice but I'm waiting to see how you really are."

From then on, Evelyn and I spent Friday night and Saturday morning together and then picked up Theresa and spent Saturday afternoon with her. We went to the zoo, we had hamburgers and fries, we went to a place with trampolines, we went to anyplace we thought Theresa would like to go.

There's something about kids that's cute, but also pretty disarming. They say what they think without thinking about how it might affect other people. It was a month after I'd met Theresa when that happened. We'd been to a petting zoo and I was driving us back to Evelyn's apartment. Theresa didn't say much on the way. It was when I was walking them to their apartment that Theresa tugged on my sleeve. When I looked down, she had that same look in her eyes.

"Mommy said she was going to find a daddy for me someday. Are you going to be my daddy?"

Evelyn gasped but I shook my head before she could say anything, and then I crouched down in front of Theresa.

"Would you like me to be your daddy? I like your mom a lot, and I'd like to be your daddy if you'll have me."

Theresa looked at me for a few seconds and then smiled.

"If Mommy likes you, I do too."

Then she gave me a hug.

It was hard to not wipe my eyes then, and when I looked up at Evelyn, she was trying to stop the tears. She knelt down beside Theresa, hugged her, and said, "I do Honey. I like Mark more than any other man in the world."

}|{

When the building inspector issued a certificate of occupancy for the warehouse, I took Evelyn and Theresa out to celebrate. Theresa seemed to be really pleased with herself because Evelyn had bought her a new dress. When I told her she was a beautiful little girl, Theresa blushed, but she grinned.

"That's what Mommy said you'd say."

We went to a nice restaurant instead of a burger place because we had more to celebrate than the completion of the building. Evelyn had a new job.

Gabe Edrington had started Edrington Electric by doing small projects like additions to the electrical service in smaller buildings and renovation or relocation of small electrical services. Edrington Electric had grown considerably, and now made most of their income from major projects like the warehouse we'd just finished. Over the years though, the original customers kept coming back to Edrington for smaller jobs.

Those jobs were small enough a design firm like the one I worked for couldn't compete on price. We had too much overhead. Gabe was able to be competitive on those small jobs because he had one engineer who took care of the design. That engineer had retired and Gabe was looking for a replacement. He'd taken an interest in Evelyn because of her performance on the warehouse job, and offered her the engineer's job.

When Evelyn told him she didn't have an engineering degree, Gabe just laughed and said she didn't need one because she already knew more about industrial systems than any fresh-out engineer he'd hire.

Evelyn and I married a month later in front of the Justice of the Peace for the county. Evelyn didn't want to spend the money for a big wedding, and I just wanted to get married however she wanted.

Evelyn was beautiful in her off-white dress. Theresa was beautiful in the new dress she'd picked out with Evelyn's help. She sat quietly until we were pronounced man and wife, then she ran up to me and held out her arms. When I picked her up, she hugged me around the neck and said, "Now I have a real daddy."

}|{

Life is good now. We looked around for the area with the best schools, and after pooling our savings, bought a three-bedroom ranch in the suburbs just in time for Theresa to start kindergarten.

It makes me feel great when she brings home a picture she drew of three people who are just stick figures. She'll point to the smallest and say, "That's me', and then point to the middle one and say, "That's Mommy". She'll wait for me to ask about the tallest one, and when I do, she'll grin.