Cathleen Encouraged Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, it was time to let it out in the open, ain't it? You can't love someone and lie about it, can you?" Randy demanded.

"Um, I guess not. But what if I wanted to wait for the right time to tell George about my feelings? What if I wasn't ready to deal with this yet?" She asked.

"Time was long past for you to own up to your feelings in OUR relationship! You told me that you loved me, and I decided to move in here. Did you forget that night, in my bed? We'd made love three times, and my seed was dripping out of your pussy. You clung to me like a little white ivy vine, professing your love for me. Didn't you?" Randy demanded.

There was a pause as the visual he described settled into my mind, and Cathleen's.

"Yes . . . Sir," she finally conceeded.

"Time come due to put it all out in the open, long before tonight!" Randy said inpatiently. "He has been a good cuck, and time came due for him to get to see us in action. Now, I know all about your whole 'I only want to be with one man at a time thing', but I'm the man of the house now. And as the man of the house I wanted to let George see me make love to you. PERIOD. So before you complain 'bout not wanting more than one man to be with you at a time, remember that it ain't up to ya no more, my little white slut! If I want to show you off, I will! Besides, he's the perfect man to have watch, he's your husband!" Randy said with a laugh. "Why hide what's goin' on from him?"

"So why hide our love any more either? We ain't no cheap thing. And George is ok with our feelings, he encouraged them even. Didn't ya George?" Randy asked, looking at me.

There I sat, bound with cum drying on my hand and cock. The purest form of acceptance and indeed, eagerness for the mating of my wife with this man covering my fingerprints.

"Yes Master Randy!" I heard myself responding. "In fact I am proud of my wife at this moment. I subject my needs to the needs that you have as a couple. But I feel a bond with Cathleen, unlike anything ever before."

"Cathy," I started, "I am not hurt that you love this man, and I feel more in love with you than ever! I can accept this if you can. From what you just said I know that you love me, in addition to Randy. Our bond is stronger than it has ever been. I understand that you love this man too! That's no reason for me not to love you, too!"

Her eyes were almost in tears as she realized the actuality of the situation. At last she seemed relieved.

"I love you Randy," Cathleen said, looking deeply into his eyes. "Sometimes I just can't believe how well you know me. You knew that I needed help to talk about my love for you with George, and to break the ice to help us all grow together."

Randy's bare cock was just inches from Cathy's expert mouth. She glanced at me, and started tilting her head in an attempt to capture her quarry.

"So George, think Cathy ought to suck my cock to get it hard?" Randy said to me.

"Yes Sir! I'd love to see my wife pleasing you!" I eagerly responded.

"Beg for it!" he snarled in response.

"Um, please Sir! Please let my wife's mouth please your manhood! I want for you to be pleased soooo badly tonight! Let my wife satisfy your needs!"

"That's more like it," he said with a smile. Then he eased his manhood closer to my wife's sugary lips. Cathleen glanced my way again, made a slight shrug with her shoulders and turned her head to satisfy Randy and get him ready for the next round . . . as a wave of humilation made my cock throb . . .

12