Boarding with Linda Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know if it was that she could feel through her boobs that my cock becoming even thicker or if I had another tell, like my expression or the sounds I was making, but she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue just before I started to spew. I know I made some sort of noise, like a gasp or a soft moan, then started shooting my load, which did manage to reach her tongue. The second shot just barely hit the tip of her tongue then the rest just pooled on her chest. Of course I continued to slowly fuck those big beauties even once I was spent, only stopping when I was softening and no longer could. I fondled them a bit longer before moving off of her and sitting on the couch. She cleaned my cum off of her chest with her fingers then licked them, sitting up herself only once she was finished.

"This has been even more amazing than I ever imagined," I finally said.

"You've thought about something happening between us before?" she asked.

"Only for as long as I've known you," I confessed, "though the wedding did get those feelings stirred up again."

"Yeah, that got some things stirred up for me, too," she admitted, "and I'm glad we got this opportunity to explore all of this because now I feel like we should keep doing this and often."

"I'm down for that," I replied.

"Do you think Linda is wondering what we're up to?" she asked.

"Probably not," I replied, fully aware that Linda was likely thinking a lot about what was going on between us at that moment, "She knows that we've known each other for a long time and that we spent a lot of time together at the wedding so, if she's even thinking about it at all, I doubt she's wondering what's happening down here."

"She'll start to wonder if I'm coming around more often, though," she said, "Will you tell her then?"

"That's where the other entrance can come in handy," I replied, "You can come and go without her even knowing, if that makes you feel more comfortable."

"Yeah, it probably would," she said, "but I should probably get dressed and get going before she does start to wonder."

"I'm not in favor of you putting your clothes back on," I stated, "but if you are planning to get naked here again, I'm willing to accept it."

"I absolutely am," she confirmed then started to gather her clothing so I did the same. I subtly positioned her so that, as she was pulling everything back on, she was being recorded by more than one camera. She checked herself over in the mirror once she was dressed, made some minor adjustments then was ready to head back upstairs. We chatted with Linda for a couple more minutes before I walked her out to her car where we talked for a few more minutes but kept things innocent looking. I made sure that she knew that it wouldn't matter where she parked and the easiest way to get around to my private entrance. It was interesting in light of what happened later with Linda but Jenn, the widowed doctor, drove past us and said hello while we were out there in the street before Kathy headed home.

I went back inside and, since Ashley was still up, I promised Linda I'd tell her everything later that night. She was pretty fired up between having an idea of what had happened and what was going to happen so I started a video for Ashley, who was sitting on the floor in front of the TV, then sat beside Linda on the couch. I laid a blanket over her lap then slipped my hand under it and opened her shorts. Slipping my into her shorts then into her panties, I gave her a quick but apparently highly pleasurable orgasm to take the edge off while telling her in a soft voice how things had gone with Kathy.

Later, once Ashely was not only in bed but confirmed to be asleep as well, we quickly undressed each other and Linda wanted to skip the oral but had me fuck her just as I had Kathy, including her big, luscious tits. She came often and hard but I just came on her chest then we sat there, catching our breath.

"So are you having similar thoughts about being with Kathy," I asked, "as you were about being with Michelle?"

"Oh my god, yes," she exclaimed softly, "though I'd be much more disappointed about not getting the opportunity with Kathy, I think."

"Really?" I replied, "I don't know if she swings that way but I will definitely find out for you."

"If she doesn't, it won't be the end of the world," she said, "but if she does, that would be so great."

12