Bloodstone Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Balor!" she cried, her eyes shooting open as he began to move inside of her. The magic of his touch, of his lovemaking took her over and she moved against him, meeting each thrust with one of her own. Her hands were on his back, holding onto him for dear life, especially when he rose, taking her with him and pushing her up against the side of the pool. His hands were on her bottom, cupping, caressing, grinding her against him as he listened to her breathing grow even shallower.

"Come for me," he growled against her throat. His teeth bit at her flesh, leaving tiny marks against her flesh. "Come, Luria," he commanded, his fingers slipping between their bodies to find her clit. Sensations had her shuddering against him, her head thrown back, allowing him free access to her neck.

Whimpering moans echoed throughout their bed chamber, reaching outside the door to the ears that were listening there. There was a scuttle of movement and then the bent and beaten maid hurried back to her mistress to report what she'd heard.

Inside the chamber, the cries grew more frantic, the water splashed as his hips slammed into hers, his hands pulling her down hard on his cock.

"Yes," Luria cried. "Yes, harder."

He was happy to comply, torturing her with quick hard thrusts, his finger circling her clit. He felt her grasping hands turn to claws, relishing the tiny bits of pain she brought him as she began to come on his cock. Her cunny clamped down, the soft muscles feeling like wet hot velvet, milking at him. His mouth found hers and muffled her cry even as she muffled his shout, feeling the heat of his semen as he came inside of her, filling her womb.

Afterwards, he held her against him, going to the stairs and sinking down on them, letting her sit across his lap, straddling his legs. She still held his cock inside of her, a joining he was loath to break. Instead, he laid back, his chest cradling her face above the water. "Anymore doubts?" he asked quietly.

"If I say yes, can we do that again?" she asked, mischief twinkling from her blue eyes.

He chuckled, slapping her lightly on the rump. "Come, woman. We need to get clean so that we might show our enemies the finest of our battle clothes. I've even found some armor for Tristan to wear so that he might look regal carrying the princess of the Seventh Kingdom into battle."

She started to get up only to be stopped by his hand. "I meant what I said, Luria. You are my wife and you'll stay my wife. No one can cast aside our vows but us and I for one am very happy with my choice in mate." He drew her down and kissed her once more, then reached up and took the bottle he'd been playing with while he watched her bathe. He handed it to her, then rose from the tub to go to the closet.

Grabbing one of the towels on his way, he draped it around him, tucking it in at his waist. His thoughts were on the upcoming battle and the strategy that would give them the best options in winning. He and his father had gone over maps and made plans, but he still wasn't completely satisfied. He mulled over the problems in his head as he watched her finish her bath. When she stepped out, he held out the towel for her, wrapping her wet body in his arms as well as the towel.

"I love you," he said softly. "Don't forget that, ever."

"I won't," she said. "I love you."

He kissed her tenderly. "I have to go. Come down as soon as you are dressed."

"I will." Watching him leave, she felt more secure in his love than she'd ever felt before. She went to his closet, eager to see if he had anything she could wear so that she could follow him down. She'd just pulled on one of his shirts, smiling as it fell to mid-thigh on her when the creak of the door told her she was no longer alone.

She turned, her smile of greeting changing to a look of horror. "What are you doing here?"

12