Birthday Gifts Fit for a Prince Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sent a silent prayer of thanks in that moment that looks could do no damage. Her eyes glimmered a shade of green fire that would have burned him to a crisp.

"I won't apologize for those things."

She was taken aback by the strength of his tone. He clearly needed lessons on how to properly give an apology. How to properly feel and exhibit remorse.

"I won't apologize for the thing that gives me the most joy right now. If you were not taken from your home I would not have the pleasure of your company. If I released you I could not bask in your smile every day." Although he ruefully acknowledged none were forthcoming at this moment. "If I hadn't taken your virginity then you would never know the pleasure I could give you. We would never know the pleasure we could experience together."

He presented the information so matter-of-factly. As if it were common knowledge and she only had to accept it. She bristled anew at his self-righteousness.

"And why am I tied up right now?" Though she knew the answer she couldn't keep herself from asking the question.

And though he knew it would enflame her, he couldn't keep himself from answering.

"For your pleasure."

"For your pleasure," she hissed back. "I feel no pleasure," she promised. "No pleasure in the fact that everything you have just listed to me has been about you! About your needs, your desires, your wants. I could care a flying fig if you never got another thing that you wanted in your life. Admit it!" she screamed in a rage. "Admit that I am tied up for your pleasure and not my own." Her voice dropped as she became more subdued. "But that's really all there is, right? Your pleasure, your truth and your lies." She slumped back in defeat.

She was worked up and angry. Her eyes glistened with unshed tears, but she held them at bay...barely.

He stood up and began removing his clothes; she stiffened watching him.

"What was our agreement?" he asked in that same conversational tone.

"What does it matter? You have no intention of honoring it. Or are you removing your clothes for a bath?" she asked smartly. Her sense of hopelessness overwhelmed her sense of self-preservation as the guard on her tongue was well and truly cast aside.

"Answer," he snapped as his patience grew thin around the edges.

"We agreed that I wouldn't have to sleep with you or exchange any sexual favors with you," she snapped back.

She should have let it rest there, she knew she should, but the imp that had taken over her tongue wouldn't let it rest. "Maybe I was mistaken yesterday." Her expression turned thoughtful. "Maybe you wanted me to sit for a painting, maybe that was why you asked me to disrobe. Or maybe you wanted to see me while you masturbated, although that doesn't really seem your style." She gave him a bold look from his head to his toes as she continued. "But maybe I'm wrong. Maybe you prefer the rougher grip of your own hand sliding down your cock."

That got his attention. He cut her off abruptly.

"Do not speak in such a manner."

Her expression turned shocked. And even though he knew she was acting it irritated him immensely.

"Why not?" she questioned. "I thought you liked a little dirty talk." Her saucy eyes dismissed him as she kept on goading him. "At least you seemed to like it the night you spent yourself in my throat to get over your little tantrum." A swift glance in his direction to make sure he was taking it all in, and then, "Don't be so uptight about it," she drawled, "I'm just trying to make sure you get value out of me. You're only flying half mast and I know you need to be tall and sturdy if you're going to mount this bitch."

"I said don't."

"And I said why not?"

"Because you're not a whore." His emphatic statement should have silenced her. At the very least it should have mollified her. It did neither.

"But I am," she derided. "It's what you've made me. How many women can say they've had the sperm of over 40 men on them in a single day?" She let that question sink in before continuing in a tone that could freeze water, "How many that aren't whores?"

His mouth closed over hers to stop the flow of hateful, self-destructive words. He didn't want her like that—so nearly broken.

"I'm sorry." The words were whispered against her mouth and a single tear fell from her eye. A tear of regret. There was no going back.

"I'm sorry." He kissed each closed eyelid, whispering an apology each time he moved, down the curve of her cheek, on her nose, across her forehead.

"I will pleasure you this day" he promised. Her lips moved as if to protest, but he silenced her with another gentle kiss. "You will leave before nightfall." Another kiss. "We will not sleep together." And another. "I will not enter you." And another. "You are bound so that you cannot touch me." And another. "There will be no exchange. I will pleasure you and you will leave."

She sucked in a deep breath.

Was this part of his apology?

She sucked in a deeper breath when she felt his tongue between her legs.

Did she care?

His tongue gently licked her labia, playfully brushing against her clit as he swept upward and then gently sloped back down. He alternated between the outer lips and the inner lips tracing an agonizingly slow path from top to bottom.

His tongue slid down to her perineum and teased the nerve endings there. He spent an inordinate amount of time licking and stroking until she wanted to scream. She wanted him to insert a finger into her anus or slide his tongue into her vagina, or slide his finger around her clit. Something more than his maddening game of vaginal cat and mouse.

His tongue traced its way back up to her clit and began to lightly flick along the outside of the hood. She trembled in his arms. If he would only apply more pressure or suck her directly into his mouth.

It was on the tip of her tongue to beg for more when his tongue moved an infinitesimal amount to the side and his flicking tongue was hitting her clit. She came hard.

After that first climax it was an orgasm free for all. One ruthless orgasm after another shook her slight frame until she was slick with sweat and her hands were twisting restlessly in her bonds trying to break free. She wanted to touch him. Wanted to guide him to her wet heat so that she didn't feel so empty. Wanted to rage at him for giving her so much pleasure and taking none for himself.

She felt his hard flesh pressed against her thigh. Why didn't he just slide it into her? He had to be half mad with lust. He had been making love to her with his mouth for the better part of two hours and she knew he hadn't cum a single time. She longed to hear the guttural sound he made when pleasure destroyed his sense of self. Her hips arched upward in invitation. He tightened his grip on her hips and held her down for his pleasure n response.

She broke in that instance.

"Akim, please fuck me."

The request was so earthy, so heartfelt, she couldn't have called it back if she had wanted to. And she didn't want to she acknowledged in a moment of pure honesty.

His lips kept working her clit with a furious purpose that could have only one outcome. She let out a loud scream as the orgasm burned through her. But foremost in her mind wasn't the pleasure she had just experienced, but whether he had heard her.

"Akim."

He rolled off of her and bent to release her ankles.

"Akim."

"Yes." His voice was even as if he hadn't just been having sex. Oral, but sex nonetheless. As if he hadn't been shattering the world as she knew it. As if he didn't have a hard on that Peter North would be proud of.

"Did you hear me?"

He leaned over to release her wrists. His eyes when she saw them were liquid with wanting, but he maintained the same level tone when he answered.

"Yes." A slight pause while he finished his task. "Now leave me."

Her mouth gaped open like a fish for a few seconds before she regained her wits.

"Excuse me."

"Go." This time it came out more as a command. Sounded more like an order a prince might give. He was proud of his progress. His ability to function at all really. He wanted to bury himself between her thighs so badly he was shaking with it.

Her eyebrow arched in angry disbelief. "Don't come all Lord of the Manor with me," came her insolent response. "You don't get to eat me out for the best part of the day and then send me on my way without any cock."

His jaw tightened. "I've asked you not speak in such a manner."

"Oh. Okay. My word choice offends you," her tone was as disrespectful as it was possible to get, and for her that was saying something. "How about this? My Prince, my cunt is dripping for some long hard satisfaction, and if you don't fuck it right now I'm afraid you may well find me banging one of your guards."

His hand closed around her upper arm in a punishing grip. "If you antagonize me again I will punish you."

"Back to the chopping block?" she asked impudently.

"No. This time I'll spank you," came his quick retort.

And just that fast she was wet for a whole other reason. "Well, we can't have that now can we?" Her smile was cheeky and impertinent. He should have known what was coming but he was still taken off guard when she spread her labia wide and said, "Are you going to put your one-eyed monster in my warm cavern or should I try to swallow the little bugger whole first?"

He dragged her face down on to his lap. She could feel his erection pressed into her stomach and her excitement dripped onto his leg.

The first hot stinging slap across her ass proved to be shocking, painful and most definitely pleasurable. She mewled in faux protest before he administered another slap. Her teeth bit down on her lip to suppress the moan she knew wanted to break free. If he thought for one second she was enjoying herself, she doubted he would be doing it.

He hit her a few more times certain that she was close to cumming from this small pleasure alone before thrusting her to her feet. "Now leave."

"Why?" She was so high strung that nothing short of a rough fuck was going to satisfy her. She didn't care that she was practically begging for it. Her pride meant nothing in the face of her desire and she needed him.

His hand slid up the curve her thigh before he pushed two fingers inside of her. He roughly fucked the tender flesh until she came standing in front of him. "Because I promised," he said pushing her away. She tried to return to his side, but he called Li'ir to remove her.

The temptation to break his word again had been strong. So strong. And now he did what no prince should ever have to do and relieved his own desire.

Jade re-entered the room having managed to escape Li'ir just in time to see his passion erupt.

Her lopsided smile touched his heart. "So I guess I was wrong about your style."

She lowered herself to her knees and dropped her head to clean up his mess. She kind of liked the taste of him anyway.

His hand tangled in her hair and when she lifted her head he was staring at her in a strange way.

"I think may be falling in love with you." He said it so casually that for a moment she didn't even realize what he had said. When she did realize, she dropped her head and continued cleaning his flesh.

He eyed her oddly. Did she realize the words he had spoken were special? Nearly sanctimonious. Words he had never said before outside of his family. He didn't know what response he was expecting but the total lack of response from her was not it.

It bothered him that she made no response to his claim. Not even so much as acknowledging he had spoken the words. His hands tightened in her hair in reaction to the tension in him. The need to imprint a much deeper claim on her than he had already done was strong in him.

The women he knew, women like Nahid, would have given their life to get such a pronouncement from him. Would have bitten off his hand in glee when extended the words and would have reciprocated them so quickly he would have been slightly afraid. But she kneeled subserviently before him, as cool as you please, making no response.

Jade silently kept her own council. What did he want from her? Wouldn't it be the height of folly to fall in love with her captor? A man she was trying to escape?

Better to say nothing than to antagonize him and have him meet out another punishment for her imaginary crime. She could imagine not loving him back would be one of the more serious crimes, possible exceeding striking him. No, she would not share her thoughts on the matter.

She finished her task, rose to her feet and left the room.

12