An Unexpected Meeting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Would you let us blow you together?' Pam asked me.

'Sure,' I replied and they knelt before me and got to work. They started with an extended French kiss between them with my cock in between their mouths. It felt great to me and when they were done with that, they took turns to suck me off. The funny thing was that although I did not find it unpleasant when it was Tom who was blowing me, I only really enjoyed it when Pam was doing it. At one point, she had my cock in her mouth and Tom had my balls in his, and I must admit that did feel pretty good.

Then Pam told Tom to go and sit down while she sucked me to climax. Suddenly I felt like being very aggressive, and as I was about to cum, I grabbed the back of her head to prevent her from escaping and I made sure that I shot when she was on her down stroke, so that my spunk erupted right into her throat. She did not gag at all, but drank the lot and came up smiling. It was just as I had expected! As she got up I reached up and gently touched her pussy lips and how wet they felt against my fingertips. I guess she had had a good evening. Looking at the contentment and satisfaction on his face, I think Tom had too.

And I had had a good day. I had become a nudist, then an exhibitionist and swinger, and I had just spent the even fucking the neighbours. I had even had my first taste of the games of power that I was beginning to see are a part of sex; and I hadn't thought that all of that was going to happen when I set out for the nudist club that morning. But, then, as Pam had said, when you step out, you never know where up are going to end up.

But I still had a lot to learn; I mean had not even really figured out who was boss between them, and where was I going to fit in? Did I enjoy domination and submission, or both? I didn't know, yet.

I was going to find out.

They invited me back for the next Saturday evening.